Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
The one troll getting crushed by the side of the cage is way funnier than it should be. Poor fucker was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
...'Trolls' are drawn to debates.

How to draw out/mind trap/stall trolls? Cause a debate. They can't help themselves.

That's actually decently clever as a trap. You could probably throw a bunch of books at them or something with a bunch of statements/questions and cause a similar effect.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Oct 2, 2012

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

For all my gripping about single-word-action-panels, LazyB doesn't shy away from drawing crowds (in both senses). Good show, old bean.

Fanart VTEC just kicked in, yo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
"im on my way
elmer fud but
for the love of
god don't die
on me"

is classic TGT avatar material if I've ever seen it.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
It's like panel 11 was pre-made as an avatar.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Tweek posted:

I'll claim that one for my avatar. Now if I can only figure out how to get it down to the right size.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Tweek posted:

It should be a new probation avatar.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Calling it now, the "I'm smart!" troll is the first one who figures out that they can just dig under the cages.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
So Blaze and Silver are just going to cold-bloodedly kill the caged trolls? I suppose nobody blinked when the one troll was crushed, so it's not so surprising?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Some great lines here. "Duhh... are bricks unbreakable?"

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool

redreader posted:

So Blaze and Silver are just going to cold-bloodedly kill the caged trolls? I suppose nobody blinked when the one troll was crushed, so it's not so surprising?

Well, the only person so far who shyed away from killing fodder trolls was Sonic, and we all saw how that turned out.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

No half measures.

Back when I was a troll hunter there was this one troll I'd get called out to almost every week. I'd arrive and find he was trolling his wife really bad, but she's never press charges because she was scared of him. Almost every week, the same story.

One week my partner smoked too much smart weed and I had to go out alone. I pick the guy up and turn right instead of left, take him to a field and stick my big shotgun in his mouth. He kept crying that villians wasn't the answer, he was just a stupid nub, he promised he'd never troll her again. I let him go, and I told him if he ever trolled her again I'd put him in a canan and fire him into the trolls base.

2 weeks later we get a call, he had trolled his wife to death. So what I'm saying is, when you're dealing with trolls no half measures. They can't troll you if they're dead.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
The best burn in the history of burns is spreading:

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

Baronjutter posted:

No half measures.

Back when I was a troll hunter there was this one troll I'd get called out to almost every week. I'd arrive and find he was trolling his wife really bad, but she's never press charges because she was scared of him. Almost every week, the same story.

One week my partner smoked too much smart weed and I had to go out alone. I pick the guy up and turn right instead of left, take him to a field and stick my big shotgun in his mouth. He kept crying that villians wasn't the answer, he was just a stupid nub, he promised he'd never troll her again. I let him go, and I told him if he ever trolled her again I'd put him in a canan and fire him into the trolls base.

2 weeks later we get a call, he had trolled his wife to death. So what I'm saying is, when you're dealing with trolls no half measures. They can't troll you if they're dead.
I'd watch this as a TGT spinoff show.

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

So what's the answer to Wile E. Coyote's question?! I need to know!

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
The answer is A CAGE ON YOUR FACE!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mystic_Squid posted:

The one troll getting crushed by the side of the cage is way funnier than it should be. Poor fucker was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I love the few trolls inside the cage just staring at him dumbfounded, like ":stare: Jesus Christ."

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Baronjutter posted:

No half measures.

"In the criminal justice system, trolling-based crimes are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Troll Slaiyers Unit. These are their stories."

chung-chung

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Metal Loaf posted:

"In the criminal justice system, trolling-based crimes are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Troll Slaiyers Unit. These are their stories."

chung-chung

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR THE loving INTRO! I DON'T HAVE loving EARS!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Baronjutter posted:

No half measures.

I will troll your infant daughter.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

"you and blazed"

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Aramek posted:

The best burn in the history of burns is spreading:

It is inevitable. It IS the best burn in the history of burns. Ever.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Baronjutter posted:

No half measures.

I am the one who trolls.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Quick, are there any panels with pizza in them? I need it for... something.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

change my name posted:

Quick, are there any panels with pizza in them? I need it for... something.

Cheetoman orders a pizza, but they are never shown eating it.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Shiran posted:

Are you familiar with the three shell game, where the player chooses which of a set of three shells hides a ball?
There is a trick to the three shell game. With some slight of hand, the ball can be removed from it's shell unseen. Then, by choosing any shell, the player chooses a losing shell.

It's the same deal here. Wile E. Coyote's question is a variant of the irresistible force paradox, which has no answer. By providing any answer, you provide an incorrect answer.

The trolls' see this riddle as a challenge. They need to solve the riddle to demonstrate their intelligence and reestablish their superiority.
By stopping to think on an answer, the trolls fall into a trap.
Wile E. Coyote uses the troll's sense of intelligence to outsmart them.

Wile E. Coyote is a genius, a super genius.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
I've been out of service for the past month and a half, and I just caught up with one go. The fight scene was pretty good when taken all at once. The chapter ending and picking back up mid fight was incredible. Then being hit with these last three updates? I fell in love all over again. And Rob's back. :unsmith:

I'm behind on where the TGT songs and motion comics are at - is there still time to record Kermit's long rear end lesson a few chapters back? I'm still willing to do it, if the moment's not slipped by.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Literally Kermit posted:

I've been out of service for the past month and a half, and I just caught up with one go. The fight scene was pretty good when taken all at once. The chapter ending and picking back up mid fight was incredible. Then being hit with these last three updates? I fell in love all over again. And Rob's back. :unsmith:

I'm behind on where the TGT songs and motion comics are at - is there still time to record Kermit's long rear end lesson a few chapters back? I'm still willing to do it, if the moment's not slipped by.
Don't worry about catching up on the Kermit speech yet, I wouldn't be able to use it in the motion comic for months. I still have to finish Ch. 4, Part 2.

The last song I posted was made up of the majority of Kermit's speech, if you're interested in hearing it put to music:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Shiran posted:

The answer is a DVD of the movie Unbreakable.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Schwarzwald posted:

Wile E. Coyote is a genius, a super genius.

He will fight Demaro and win, and when he does, the last words Demaro speaks will be, "Hello, my name is Mud."

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Just remember to breathe

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Oh my god :lol:

How does he keep doing this? I should be used to him pulling these characters out of nowhere by now, but I'm dumbfounded every time.

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Oct 3, 2012

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
The chicken from Family Guy? Foghorn Leghorn? Big Bird? Tweety? Those penguins from "Madagascar"?

I really think this image is all you need to sum up TGT in one panel.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

:aaa: high spear, guys. High spear indeed.

nominal
Oct 13, 2007

I've never tried dried apples.
What are they?
Pork Pro
Holy crap, these last few pages have just been completely, ridiculously awesome. Way to go, lazy-b.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
gently caress you trolls

That last panel is seriously fantastic.

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.

d00gZ posted:

gently caress you trolls

That last panel is seriously fantastic.

I haven't checked on this thread for weeks. So of course I open up this page and start scrolling up from the bottom. :v:

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
I think high spear is the most av-worthy panel for a while. Great companion piece to high shovel!

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Wow. So who was it said they thought they knew what was in the bags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Oh my god does this mean Tom's bag is gonna be full of famous mouse characters?