Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Michael Richards is ridiculously entertaining even when he's not playing Kramer :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keevon
Jun 11, 2002
You know maybe instead of being an angry nerd and writing your paper about how poorly notch wrote a multi million dollar game you could try being productive and write your own game but properly and show him whats what:qq:

Wotan posted:

Speaking of, what's with the weird Louis CK hate in that episode?

Since he said he was going to cut it and didn't I'm going to assume it was a little something called irony.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Michael Richards is ridiculously entertaining even when he's not playing Kramer :allears:

If I was a famous Hollywood director I would use him as my muse in everything I ever made. Giddyup.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
It has a certain underrated stupidity.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Gyshall posted:

If I was a famous Hollywood director I would use him as my muse in everything I ever made. Giddyup.

"I'm Kramer :smug:."

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

That bit about playing the unbeatable homeless chess guy made me feel like I was watching an episode of Seinfeld. That part was so Kramer.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Vigilance posted:

That bit about playing the unbeatable homeless chess guy made me feel like I was watching an episode of Seinfeld. That part was so Kramer.

"I rang up one of my friends, he's a Russian Chess Grandmaster, and....." is an absolutely perfect Kramer line.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Yeah and claiming to know Sugar Ray Leonard and taking Jerry to the wrong house by mistake thinking it was Sugar's house seemed like a Kramer plot too. Is Michael Richards just Kramer in real life? Because that'd be pretty awesome. He seems like he's absorbed that character into his own self.

Even calling someone the N word at a comedy club seems like it could be a Kramer story, like leaving the baseball fantasy camp early because he punched Mickey Mantle in the mouth.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Yeah and claiming to know Sugar Ray Leonard and taking Jerry to the wrong house by mistake thinking it was Sugar's house seemed like a Kramer plot too. Is Michael Richards just Kramer in real life? Because that'd be pretty awesome. He seems like he's absorbed that character into his own self.

Even calling someone the N word at a comedy club seems like it could be a Kramer story, like leaving the baseball fantasy camp early because he punched Mickey Mantle in the mouth.

Well he did invent his own type of chess board.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Coffee And Pie posted:

It has a certain underrated stupidity.

The Outlaw Josey Wales!

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Light Along the Inverse Curve.
He's a savant Jerry. A savant!

K. Farb
Aug 6, 2009

I'd give you a ride, but I got Karl Farbman here.

Keevon posted:

Since he said he was going to cut it and didn't I'm going to assume it was a little something called irony.

Not to mention Seinfeld was just on an episode of Louie, and they both were in that Talking Funny special (with Chris Rock and Ricky Gervais).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVBFwY4na7E

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

If only the Laugh Factory incident could have ended with "then the three of us went to a strip club!"

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

"I rang up one of my friends, he's a Russian Chess Grandmaster, and....." is an absolutely perfect Kramer line.

My friend Bob Sacamano.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Back it up, back it up! Beep beep beep

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Mystic_Squid posted:

Back it up, back it up! Beep beep beep

Beep beep beep? :confused:

Also, I'm glad I caught this episode on TBS today...it was the K-Uger episode! :neckbeard:

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
That comedians in cars getting coffee episode IS Kramer and Jerry. It's an extra 17 minute episode. It's beautiful!

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
Where they say 'they were good days', 'yes they were' - I really hope I will have known some of my friends long enough to say that so genuinely when I'm 60.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make love to your mother.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I swear to god, The Cartoon has a couple of my favorite moments of the entire series, including "Sooooooooooo.............Susan's dead! :shobon: " and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-5dUgGVCdM

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I wish I was taller.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

I swear to god, The Cartoon has a couple of my favorite moments of the entire series, including "Sooooooooooo.............Susan's dead! :shobon: " and this:

The line "man-love for a she-Jerry" is poetry.

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe

God, I forgot the look on Kramer's face when he's walking over. He's so god drat happy that he's actually being invited over. It's adorable and coming from one one of the world's most interesting looking dudes, that's saying something.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
My brother loaded me up with a bunch of Seinfeld eps for my train ride and I picked one at random and its a new (to me) one! George parked perfectly outside the hospital, Elaine has to find a mohel and Kramer saw a Pigman! :3:

"The Pigman would give you a ride."
- "What if he had a two seater?"
"George, be realistic!"

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
Outraged by a blouse’s high price, Elaine happily discovers that she can fit in XL-sized children’s clothing, which costs less than half the price of adult clothes. Jerry attempts to fit some political humor into a set, but it’s so radical that he winds up on an FBI watchlist. When Kramer goes golfing with Frank, he accidentally slices the ball into a menacing-looking cave far from the fairway. Frank stubornly insists that he play it as it lies. George overhears a black woman loudly complaining about a “stupid fly,” and misinterprets it as an “urban compliment” toward him.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

That reminds me, the SeinfeldStories twitter hasn't updated in a long time. :(

Chicolini
Sep 22, 2007

I hate cold showers. They stimulate me and then I don't know what to do.
Seinfelt is a weird drat Tumblr. I don't know how they do it so consistently.

Hank Morgan
Jun 17, 2007

jojoinnit posted:

My brother loaded me up with a bunch of Seinfeld eps for my train ride and I picked one at random and its a new (to me) one! George parked perfectly outside the hospital, Elaine has to find a mohel and Kramer saw a Pigman! :3:

"The Pigman would give you a ride."
- "What if he had a two seater?"
"George, be realistic!"

The Bris. That was one of the few episodes where George was 100% in the right. That hospital should have compensated him for that patient landing on his car.

He's not a pigman. He's just a fat little mental patient.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Hank Morgan posted:

The Bris. That was one of the few episodes where George was 100% in the right. That hospital should have compensated him for that patient landing on his car.

I always thought that too. Why he let that bitchy hospital administrator run all over him, I will never know.

Son Conan
Sep 25, 2007

Chicolini posted:

Oh, man, I think I nearly died laughing reading this one:

The Outstanding Quartet posted:

Doctor Doom engineers a way to see Elaine in spite of her ability to turn invisible and abducts her using a stun ray. Jerry gets tied in knots — literally — when he steps into a trap that stretches and twists him out for over a mile. He writes it into a bit after escaping, but when he tries it out on the others, he realizes it was a “‘you had to be there’ kind of funny.” George smashes through the wall where Elaine is being held, only to fall into a deep pit full of wet concrete. His biggest worry, as his heavy, stony body slowly sinks to the bottom, is shrinkage. Kramer goes for a swim in the Harlem Meer and is alarmed when he finds he’s unable to ignite. He thrashes about in a wild panic until eventually being rescued by a family of baby ducks.

However, my favorites are ones like this, where the real laugh comes from the last line:

The Stripper posted:

George goes to a strip club and leaves convinced that one of the dancers genuinely likes him. Kramer’s money starts running low, but he’s not worried, claiming that he can get an advance to write a novel whenever he’s strapped for cash. Elaine starts receiving memos from a coworker that are laden with acronyms, but she has no idea what they mean. Jerry accidentally feeds Newman after midnight.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
It's the wood that makes it good.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!
And that's what led to Billy Mumphrey's downfall.

LtAldoRaine
Oct 4, 2012

Coffee And Pie posted:

PROGNOSIS NEGATIVE! :unsmigghh:

Who got the final DEATHBLOW!

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.

Chicolini posted:

Well, I know what I'm going to be reading for the next few hours.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

The "Kramer’s money starts running low, but he’s not worried, claiming that he can get an advance to write a novel whenever he’s strapped for cash" line sounds like a subplot that actually got cut from a real episode.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Hank Morgan posted:

He's not a pigman. He's just a fat little mental patient.
That mohel was fantastic. Totally channeling Rodney Dangerfield.

Also, finally saw the Michael Richards episode of CICGC and :3: .

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Phil.... Mrs. Phil!!!! :wth:

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
I remember seeing The Godfather Part II for the first time and laughing my rear end off when Pacino went "Fredo's weak and stupid." I had to pause to recompose myself.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Criminal Minded posted:

I remember seeing The Godfather Part II for the first time and laughing my rear end off when Pacino went "Fredo's weak and stupid." I had to pause to recompose myself.

I had to do the same thing at the end of the very serious Three Days of the Condor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The ending of Schindler's List is kinda difficult because I often find myself thinking of Judge Reinhold freaking out about Jerry's parents.