Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

My my, should have stuck to boy wizards, JK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20
That all sounds stunningly boring.

Is there sex in it? I bet J.K. Rowling sex is hilarious.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

thornghost posted:

Yes, please take any chapter on the list that's hasn't been completed! I think SaviourX is actually working on his though so just don't choose one of his. Call it when you decide and then write about some quivering meat staffs!

How do you find out what's left?

Shageletic fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Oct 2, 2012

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

Thulsa Doom posted:

That all sounds stunningly boring.

Is there sex in it? I bet J.K. Rowling sex is hilarious.

"Ickle" becomes quite the abused adjective.

thornghost
Oct 11, 2010

I have a picture of me with GRRM. He looks less than enthused.

Shageletic posted:

How do you find out what's left?

The organizational post is here. It's fairly well up to date unless I have missed something.

Some of the calls are more recent than others, though. I'd say with some confidence that the following chapters have pretty stale claims at this point and we are at a point where if you haven't turned anything in or mentioned your claim in a while, it's up for grabs.

Stale claims (correct me if you're working on these)

Chapter 9 - Sensa [SEX] (IRQ)

Sensa, ready with her new sexperience, makes a date with Jeffrey. The two swoon about and flirt for a while and then retire to the king's chambers where they do it. Sensa is swept up in the moment and actually improves the technique or whatever and Jeffrey is really pleased. He falls asleep and Sensa is right pleased with herself.

Chapter 12 – Sensa [SEX] (Undead Unicorn)

Sensa is sashaying around and doing typical young lady things when The Pound tells her to meet him in her room. She does and The Pound brings an two eastern ladies from across the sea (one of these is Ros) to meet her. The ladies have an interesting sexual practice to show her. They explain how in her land, women will sometimes strip naked and place food on themselves while lying down and let their men eat off of them. They demonstrate how it is done with one lying down and the other decorating her. Sensa notices Sender is erect through his breeches while watching. Sensa thinks that this will be very erotic and pleasing to Jeffrey. The two agree to help her do the same for the king. After the two leave, Sensa helps The Pound out with his boner problem.

Chapter 17 – Ardi (my cat is norris)

Ardi and Genden are on the road back to Autumnfall. They talk a bit about their mission but are ambushed by some bandits. The two fight them off and then make out.

I think the rest of the unfinished chapters are being actively worked on, so take any of these you want.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

thornghost posted:

The organizational post is here. It's fairly well up to date unless I have missed something.

Some of the calls are more recent than others, though. I'd say with some confidence that the following chapters have pretty stale claims at this point and we are at a point where if you haven't turned anything in or mentioned your claim in a while, it's up for grabs.

Chapter 9 - Sensa [SEX] (IRQ)

Sensa, ready with her new sexperience, makes a date with Jeffrey. The two swoon about and flirt for a while and then retire to the king's chambers where they do it. Sensa is swept up in the moment and actually improves the technique or whatever and Jeffrey is really pleased. He falls asleep and Sensa is right pleased with herself.

Sensa is sashaying around and doing typical young lady things when The Pound tells her to meet him in her room. She does and The Pound brings an two eastern ladies from across the sea (one of these is Ros) to meet her. The ladies have an interesting sexual practice to show her. They explain how in her land, women will sometimes strip naked and place food on themselves while lying down and let their men eat off of them. They demonstrate how it is done with one lying down and the other decorating her. Sensa notices Sender is erect through his breeches while watching. Sensa thinks that this will be very erotic and pleasing to Jeffrey. The two agree to help her do the same for the king. After the two leave, Sensa helps The Pound out with his boner problem.

Chapter 17 – Ardi (my cat is norris)

Ardi and Genden are on the road back to Autumnfall. They talk a bit about their mission but are ambushed by some bandits. The two fight them off and then make out.

I think the rest of the unfinished chapters are being actively worked on, so take any of these you want.

I'll take 17.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

thornghost posted:

P sure that IRQ said his was open now.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Thaaanks.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

SaviourX posted:

P sure that IRQ said his was open now.

Yeah I threw in the towel a week or two back.

Whoever takes it is welcome to use the first half I did manage to write. PM/email me or something if you want it.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Just don't expect anything before this weekend. I'm a writer in my dayjob too, so I don't like to work on personal projects on workdays.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

IRQ posted:

I heard Rowling's new book is pretty awful.

The worst book is the one the author is too lazy to write.

thornghost
Oct 11, 2010

I have a picture of me with GRRM. He looks less than enthused.

Okay, got you listed in the post now.

Also, Arbite, was that post on the last page your submission for Chapter 5? Just making sure.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Fog Tripper posted:

The worst book is the one the author is too lazy to write.

Are you implying Sarah Palin's Going Rogue is the worst book?

:mad:

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Palin's a lot like Dany, you know. Reliant on her children for her power and influence despite being a lovely mother, and wants to rule somewhere far from her home despite being poo poo at that too.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

thornghost posted:

I'll take this one, if you don't mind waiting a few days (at least until the weekend). In return, you will be seeing the most ridiculous similes hereto unknown to man.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Urdnot Fire posted:

Palin's a lot like Dany, you know. Reliant on her children for her power and influence despite being a lovely mother, and wants to rule somewhere far from her home despite being poo poo at that too.

Hasn't been relevant in years and abandoned her one legitimate office to go poo poo herself in the middle of nowhere. Highly attractive to skeezy old men...

Hmm, you're on to something!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Dany/Palin [almost/did] married a gay man for political power, exploit their children for political power, are regarded more for their looks than any actual skills WRT leadership, know nothing of the history of the country they wish to rule, are complete poo poo at geography, governing, negotiating, and debating, oversaw massive economic declines under their rule, quit their jobs as rulers without warning, are considered childishly incompetent even by their own supporters, and their legacy is a geyser of poo poo they can't stop spewing.

Also, both are portrayed on TV by emmy-nominated nerdbait actresses.

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Sure you're not mistaking Sarah Palin for Michelle Bachmann?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

whowhatwhere posted:

Sure you're not mistaking Sarah Palin for Michelle Bachmann?

All 3 are interchangeable.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
You guys are a bit late on the Palin-Dany thing, I think this came out during the republican primaries:

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

All 3 are interchangeable.
The dragon has three heads.

adebisi lives posted:

You guys are a bit late on the Palin-Dany thing, I think this came out during the republican primaries:

Darn, I knew I'd read that somewhere before.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

adebisi lives posted:

drat. I remember that, too.

Although the one I saw had W. saying "Hodor".

e: also, :ohdear: Obama, if Bo starts howling like crazy, PAY ATTENTION. Orrin Hatch is up to something.

The Anime Liker fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Oct 3, 2012

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

I'd put Stannis in the oval office before I put Mitt in there. He would be known for his stern demeanor and sick burns.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

47% of the people can be offered to the Red God for all Stannis cares.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

"Stannis, if you pass this bill, thousands will be without health insurance."

"Millions." :smug:

"Come with me and take this Senate!"

The Slippery Nipple
Mar 27, 2010
So Vargo Hoat has been cut from the show and replaced with with a lispless character called 'Locke'.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/10/filming-rumors-and-reports-taylor-is-in/#more-20563

The good news is that the bear pit is in and Edmure is still a gigantic dumbass.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

I'm ambivalent about that. Hoat would be weird on screen and it may or may not work.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

drat. I remember that, too.

Although the one I saw had W. saying "Hodor".

The one I had was longer, but didn't have Bush. Funny it was missed, it's so obvious looking at it now.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Thapphireth. :smith:

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Yeah, the show went off the rails at right about the lesbian fisting exposition scene. gently caress that poo poo. Hearing dumb motherfuckers jape 'winter is coming' or seeing it in facebook posts just makes me want to troll them erry day. I didn't read close to 6000 pages of bullshit so you can just think the tv show is all there is.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

Oh hay, we played 'Game of Thrones' last night, it took us about 4 hours, we were the LEnnisters, and we were ruling all of the north, but then the Squids came and got us from the back, but then Ned Stark came and saved us with some epic rolls. Did I read the books? Heh, no, I have a life.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

thornghost posted:

Okay, got you listed in the post now.

Also, Arbite, was that post on the last page your submission for Chapter 5? Just making sure.

Yup.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

SaviourX posted:

Yeah, the show went off the rails at right about the lesbian fisting exposition scene.
I want for the numbercrunchers at winteriscoming to tally up the percentage of book content used in describing things going in or coming out of nonconsenting women's no-holes.

nuncle jimbo
Apr 3, 2009

:pcgaming:

e: also, :ohdear: Obama, if Bo starts howling like crazy, PAY ATTENTION. Orrin Hatch is up to something.

She pressed the blade deeper into RONPAUL’s throat. The lackwit rolled his eyes at her in mute appeal. A foul stench assailed her nose, but she paid it no more mind than she did the sullen ceaseless pounding of that drum, boom doom boom doom boom doom. Ser Romney and Black Herman were circling round her back, but Ann Dunham did not care. They could do as they wished with her; imprison her, rape her, kill her, it made no matter. It was Barack she feared for. Her hand shook so badly she was ringing RONPAUL’s head.
Boom, the drum sounded, boom doom boom doom. Lord Hatch’s lips went in and out. The knife trembled in Lady Dunham’s hand, slippery with sweat. “A son for a son, heheh,” he repeated.
A man in dark armor and a pale pink 'GOD HATES FAGS' cloak spotted with blood stepped up to Barack. “Newt Gingrich sends his regards.”

nuncle jimbo fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Oct 5, 2012

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009
The show is great yall are a bunch of nerds

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bigmcgaffney posted:

The show is great yall are a bunch of nerds

The Book Barn > ADWD: The show is great, y'all are a bunch of nerds

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

The Book Barn > ADWD: The show is great, y'all are a bunch of nerds

I still say that ADWD: Like the Masterpiece Theater of Anal Penetration should have been the thread title for the past month or so.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

whowhatwhere posted:

I still say that ADWD: Like the Masterpiece Theater of Anal Penetration should have been the thread title for the past month or so.

I like when the thread title is stupid poo poo I said. :colbert:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

whowhatwhere posted:

Nah, A Dance With Dragons: poo poo ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Slippery Nipple
Mar 27, 2010
Is it just me or does the actor playing Vargo's replacement look like the Six Fingered Man from Princess Bride.