Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Georgia Peach posted:

After Silver is done skewering these captives, I think a few hundred dead trolls would make a fine addition to any necromancer's collection.

That's a lot of brains to eat, but you're right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Air Julio posted:

That's a lot of brains to eat, but you're right.

Brains for dinner, brains for lunch, brains for breakfast, brains for brunch.
Brains at every single meal why can't we have some guts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFUbMcsihXQ

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Oh man, what if Wile E. Coyote uses Garry's corpse against Demaro? There was a head left, right? A hosed up head, but nonetheless.

Wile E. and Rob loving poo poo up is bound to be grand, but I'd kind of like to see what some of the other characters besides Silver and friends are up to. Not that I don't love what's going on here, either.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

ddddddffdfddddfddf posted:

Obligatory avatar version for anyone who's interested:

I think I'll trade my current one for this after I get off work tonight. Just need a good title underneath.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

FPzero posted:

Just need a good title underneath.

High spear!

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

FPzero posted:

Just need a good title underneath.
Ummm never
mind...........

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Sleekly posted:

Brains for dinner, brains for lunch, brains for breakfast, brains for brunch.
Brains at every single meal why can't we have some guts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFUbMcsihXQ

I love you.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
God, I still can't get over how TGT has somehow made Silver the Hedgehog, one of the worst things from the worst Sonic game, into one of my favorite characters. Despite being E/N as gently caress, too.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I found this on tumblr. I know meme images are dumb, but I think we can all relate to this one.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Don't besmirch TGT with a DBZ comparison.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Daionus the 23rd posted:

I found this on tumblr. I know meme images are dumb, but I think we can all relate to this one.

Jackie D posted:

Don't besmirch TGT with a DBZ comparison.
https://www.facebook.com/TailsGetsTrolled/posts/393720627328661

hello i like all you my fans but there is one thing thats getting on my nervs and confusing me a bit. why is everyone conparing my comic to dragonballz this comic is nothing like dbz . my tails gets troll comic is nothing like dbz. none of it really. how is this like dbz i ask? the fight's are far from dbz fights so i dont get how this is anything related to dbz becides the little things that i use from dbz like the dragonballs but thats the only thing that's dbz related to this comic.. i dont get how you guys think its like dbz? i mean the story and the fighting on tailgetstroll TGT is nothing like dbz.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
Silver's pickup line right there is one of the best moments of TGT so far. I love you, Lazerbot.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
People are dumb, mostly. Keep on keepin' on, LazyB.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

FPzero posted:

I think I'll trade my current one for this after I get off work tonight. Just need a good title underneath.

Some sort of PUA line would be best, I think.

Stolen from a PUA website:

quote:

For some guys, they are born natural pickup artists (pua). Other guys, unfortunately, are quite the opposite.

Hudlinkin
Dec 31, 2007

FPzero posted:

Just use Silver's line from the previous panel.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

JazzFlight posted:

https://www.facebook.com/TailsGetsTrolled/posts/393720627328661

hello i like all you my fans but there is one thing thats getting on my nervs and confusing me a bit. why is everyone conparing my comic to dragonballz this comic is nothing like dbz . my tails gets troll comic is nothing like dbz. none of it really. how is this like dbz i ask? the fight's are far from dbz fights so i dont get how this is anything related to dbz becides the little things that i use from dbz like the dragonballs but thats the only thing that's dbz related to this comic.. i dont get how you guys think its like dbz? i mean the story and the fighting on tailgetstroll TGT is nothing like dbz.

Well those incredibly long fights with powering up to unleash over the top attacks is certainly reminiscent of DBZ. The Troll King looks pretty anime too along with some of the designs, if not execution, of other OC characters.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Tagichatn posted:

Well those incredibly long fights with powering up to unleash over the top attacks is certainly reminiscent of DBZ. The Troll King looks pretty anime too along with some of the designs, if not execution, of other OC characters.

Two things can have similar elements and yet be nothing alike.
For instance Metallica and Slayer.

One is metal. Fast, brutal and never fails to get me going.
The other is a bunch of internet hating washed up fat shits singing about the sandman.

Both are considered to be metal but Slayer are still :black101: whereas the other mob are much more :corsair:

I guess my point is that TGT is so much more hardcore, humorous, imaginative and clever than DBZ ever was and comparing the two is like comparing Raining Blood to Nothing Else Matters.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

My favorite thing is that this is a story where Sonic, the Muppets, the Looney Tunes, Cheeto Man, Ronald McDonald, Spyro the Dragon, Kirby, Batman and the Mario Bros. all co-exist with a bunch of weird anime people, but Dragonball Z? That was just a myth, the Dragonballs don't REALLY exist.

Brilliant.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Thing is, even though he's pretty conspicuously influenced by shonen manga like Naruto or DBZ, at least, in the storytelling, he's very adamantly not bringing in characters from anime or manga. It's kind of interesting, because he's taking Western cartoon and pop culture characters and putting them into a very manga-like story, with dialogue that resembles that of working-class American folks.

The combination is really unique.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Lazy-B, your comic is about ten million times better than DBZ. Seriously, I can't make it through DBZ but I can't wait until we get new panels of yours. And I only complain because I care-- if I didn't care I wouldn't say anything. You are the creator and we all love your story, we don't want to change things just because we said so. When you have fans, part of the nature of the game is that they complain. Especially when those fans are goons.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

FPzero posted:

Check out my baller rear end spear.
Killing a man with a spear = peacocking like a motherfucker

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

FPzero posted:

Here's a less artifacted version if you'd prefer:

And also bonus Rob because why not?

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Dragonatrix posted:

Here's a less artifacted version if you'd prefer:

And also bonus Rob because why not?

That's a terrible pic of Rob, you totally cropped out his right ear.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Went with Hudlinkin's suggestion to just use Silver's words from the previous panel. I'm happy with it. :ocelot::radcat:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

It's perfect

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Guess who makes appearance in this chapter!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

:laffo:

Lazerbot, never change.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Best joke in the comic? Best joke in the comic.

Temascos
Sep 3, 2011

The amount of times this comic has made me laugh out loud is insane, and that got the biggest laugh yet. :D

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh Trollface you rascal.

I also love the conversation the three trolls are having in the first panel.

ahahahahah the
same thing
happened to me

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
This page was fantastically meta. Lazerbot, I urge you to explore the whole dimension of the term meta. Do some research. Go where no man has gone before.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Holy poo poo, the "tiny bird in a cage" was loving big bird!?

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Tagichatn posted:

That's a terrible pic of Rob, you totally cropped out his right ear.

WHAT? Rob doesn't have any loving ears.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

DrManiac posted:

Holy poo poo, the "tiny bird in a cage" was loving big bird!?

No, it was Tweety Bird.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

mean while
back to
what we
was just
doing

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I know he's supposed to be in a cape (maybe), but it seems that Troll Face is chilling in a steam bath while waiting for his actual appearance.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

nerdbot posted:

Sylvester has to be a pretty good neutral to put up with Tom's bullshit. I wonder if we'll see Trollface in here, because he and Tom seem like they'd...get along...

Nerdbot called it... or maybe it's because of his post that Trollface showed up? Who knows? I don't want to know.

It was brilliant either way.

And I do like the closeup panel of just Big Bird's legs, and the attention to detail there.

Spaceman One
Apr 24, 2012
My favorite part is how the dog goes from "Hell yeah, killin' trolls" :black101: to "Hey guys look what I did" :unsmith:

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Man, Rob looks pretty different than how he used to. I guess Lazerbot's art really has improved.

Also, that loving trollface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

loving a LazyB is genuinely a funny guy