Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The white haired troll looks so happy to be strangled by Big Bird. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
I love that minor characters who have one line of dialogue, then are killed, still have interesting and unique designs

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ClownSyndrome posted:

I love that minor characters who have one line of dialogue, then are killed, still have interesting and unique designs
That's one of my favorite things about TGT. I'd love to see full character sheets for each disposable troll. They're beautiful.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Every time I think I truly understand this comic, the next page shows that I don't.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I have been literally laughing out loud at these last few panels. LB you are my hero :unsmith:.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

sure they
are.... -_-

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I like that Sylvester has a serious smiley on his text, rather than having a serious face on the drawing itself.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
For whatever reason it cracked me up that Spike comes at them like he's ready to maul them then just pancakes the guy the instead. Then he's back to looking all happy.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Literally every page since the last fight ended has made me laugh out loud.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I haven't checked in on this thread in the last few days, but these last few strips have been hilarious.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
This is probably the first time I've laughed for real in front of the computer. Lazerbot is fantastic.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Guess who made an appearance this page?

MEAN
WHILE did.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
He's calling us people out. When we desire, he delivers. Only not what us people expected.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Hellsau posted:

Guess who made an appearance this page?

MEAN
WHILE did.

Twice.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

Redeadagain posted:

He's calling us people out. When we desire, he delivers. Only not what us people expected.

He knows what we want better than we do, he gives us what we asked for before we thought to ask it. I sure as hell didn't know I wanted a comic about Sonic and Mario fighting actual literal war against Internet trolls where - it can't be stressed enough - Elmer Fudd is a necromancer, but now that it's there and I know it's there, my life would be poorer without it.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
The panels where the one troll stares horrified at zombie Big Bird, followed by a close-up of Bid Birds mindless smile, are amazing. It's terrible and hilarious, like that supposed movie about a clown who lured kids into the Nazi showers.

Zonekeeper
Oct 27, 2007

Schwarzwald posted:

The panels where the one troll stares horrified at zombie Big Bird, followed by a close-up of Bid Birds mindless smile, are amazing. It's terrible and hilarious, like that supposed movie about a clown who lured kids into the Nazi showers.

And then it cuts to trollface for the sole purpose of being able to say he was in this chapter. And then straight back to that scene, as if to say "We now return you to your regularly scheduled evisceration-by-muppet, already in progress."

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Schwarzwald posted:

Don't know if you were being vague on purpose, but in case not :
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_day_the_clown_cried

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I started reading TGT as a joke, like everyone else. The thing was bloody hilarious. But as I read on, I've come to realize something.

I actually like this. Not ironically, not to mock it, but in an honest, sincere way. I like the crazy mashup of cartoon/videogame icons, the over-the-top plot, the swearing, the violence, the character development. I realized this when I was reading through Demaro's fight with his brother. That was actually quite epic and dramatic. The jibe at the fans waiting really cracked me up. No-one can break the fourth wall like Lazy B!

I actually made the mistake of comparing Lazy B to Buckarooni on the CAD mock thread. I'd just like to publicly apologize for that. Buckley is a talentless hack that has no talent, either in his "art" or "writing". The comparison isn't fair to Lazy B. He knows what TGT is and does it like no-one else could. CAD is a pathetic copy, a meaningless mess. I'm sorry, Lazerbot, for what it's worth. You deserve better fans than me.

Your sincere fan,
Bolverkur :allears:

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
So that's why she's called Big Bird!

lovely balls.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Don't know if you were being vague on purpose, but in case not :
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_day_the_clown_cried

I couldn't remember its name, thanks.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
I've thought of a technique for Spike and Chester. Remember how at the start of their cartoons Chester would be bugging his hero Spike and Spike would just say "Shaddap!" and smack Chester away? Spike could smack Chester so hard his body shoots straight through a troll's body like a bullet.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm impressed as hell that he's kept it going at this rate, without flagging—if anything, getting faster. He's just belting them out. Making a page a day is a hell of a task, and he's been at it for how many months now? He's taken a couple of breaks, but he always just leaps right back into it, account thieves and critics be damned. Day after day after day.

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
I really like Tom and Sylvester now... i wouldn't mind more of them cause they're hilarious to each other.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Chernabog posted:

I like that Sylvester has a serious smiley on his text, rather than having a serious face on the drawing itself.

Because our host likely doesn't feel comfortable enough with drawing to change the expression from the base drawing he's copying. I don't entirely blame him, but it must be noted. Wile E's been the same way-no change in expression, ever.

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
Um, that's because they're neutrals dude.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
I was subjected to this in the PYF Strangest Fanart thread and now you will too:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

That's really, really good.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

It's less an expression after being trolled, than it is an expression after getting a moment of clarity during the dark depths of a 40 hour bender.

Safe and Secure!
Jun 14, 2008

OFFICIAL SA THREAD RUINER
SPRING 2013
Silver is the Lazy B's self-insertion character, right? Like, where most fanfic writers would stick in a super awesome main character who happens to look just like them, Lazy B instead channels his awkwardness through Silver. Have I cracked the code?

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Bloodly posted:

Because our host likely doesn't feel comfortable enough with drawing to change the expression from the base drawing he's copying. I don't entirely blame him, but it must be noted. Wile E's been the same way-no change in expression, ever.

Lazy-B posted:

i thought i should reply to this guys comment on the something awful thread, Bloodly Because our host likely doesn't feel comfortable enough with drawing to change the expression from the base drawing he's copying. I don't entirely blame him, but it must be noted. Wile E's been the same way-no change in expression, ever) im not copying anything i make him the same expression on purpose because hes neutral, why do people think im tracing any of this? hmmmm

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Safe and Secure! posted:

Silver is the Lazy B's self-insertion character, right? Like, where most fanfic writers would stick in a super awesome main character who happens to look just like them, Lazy B instead channels his awkwardness through Silver. Have I cracked the code?
I think you haven't understood anything.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Whoever posted that after the fight was done it would be fine was right. When you're not waiting with bated breath for every single page you can just read through it and enjoy.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N
Rob's "WHAT?!" with his completely serious expression is the best part of that page. His interjections never fail to be amusing, no matter how many times Lazy-B has used the joke.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm hoping Rob or Coyote stomp the poo poo out of Demaro. Seriously, i want to see his 'Master kill' beat the living poo poo out of her and his sharingan monster thing.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Plutonis posted:

I'm hoping Rob or Coyote stomp the poo poo out of Demaro. Seriously, i want to see his 'Master kill' beat the living poo poo out of her and his sharingan monster thing.
It'll probably be another long drawn-out fight, but I'd absolutely love it if when he finally gets to Wile E. or Rob, they kill Demaro in one hit.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

For the first time, the WHAT?! joke fooled me. I was reading it as Rob being surprised by what Coyote was saying, and then I suddenly remembered Rob, of course, has no loving ears.

You got me, Lazerbot!

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
It's not like Wile E. Coyote really changed his expression much in the original cartoons, unless death was imminent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Let's be real here - now that Lazerbot has introduced the skeletal eye demon, Demaro isn't going to die any time soon. I think he's going to continue being a presence in the comic at least until he's helped the demon absorb enough souls to become complete. Maybe then it won't need him anymore? Who knows, but I think it's been set up to be one of the major threats for the end of the story.

Of course I also don't think Coyote will bite it any time soon, what with him being forshadowed as a prodigy and the most powerful Neutral of all of them. This isn't going to be the climactic final showdown between Demaro and Coyote.

My only worry is that Rob might get caught in the crossfire. :ohdear: