Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

edit: I did not want this at the top of a new page. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MillionsV
Jun 11, 2010
Sometimes, women who wear cosplay outfits have breasts.

edit: and I like to look at dem

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

MillionsV posted:

The real victim here is the cheapening and sexualisation of my favourite Final Fantasy characters.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

MillionsV posted:

So how does it feel to be literally Hitler?

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20

MillionsV posted:

I like to look at their butts more, and your way of looking at women is wrong while mine is correct.

Stellar Curiosity
Jan 15, 2009

Arrested Development is not funny, Firefly was rightfully cancelled.
Johnny Depp has transformed into a pastiche.
Helena Bonham Carter needs to find a loving hairbrush and variation.
Most celebrities that whine about paparazzi actually call them up and tell them where they are.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Serenity was a terrible movie.

The Big Bang Theory is pretty funny.

MillionsV
Jun 11, 2010

ToxicSlurpee posted:

So how does it feel to be literally Hitler?

Fairly awful.

I know I will pay for my sin some day.

The sin of looking at the breasts of women who wore outfits specifically designed to make us look at their breasts.

Telemarchitect
Oct 1, 2009

TOUCH THE KNOB
You know what's a solution to America's overcrowded prison system? The electric chair.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I earned what I've got, and I don't want my taxes to pay for people who haven't.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

Why should we punish productive people with an income tax and reward unproductive people with food stamps?

The whole thing's unsustainable.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TVarmy posted:

Why should we punish productive people with an income tax and reward unproductive people with food stamps?

The whole thing's unsustainable.

Oops, you forgot to tell a joke

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Fedor is the greatest fighter who ever lived.

The ring is better than the cage.

Knees to the head of a downed opponent would deter "lay and pray" wrestlers.

Who gives a poo poo if Jon Jones is kind of a dick?

I'm sorry but I'm just not comfortable watching women fight each other.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

MillionsV posted:

Fairly awful.

The sin of looking at the breasts of women who wore outfits specifically designed to make us look at their breasts.

Check your privilege.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

MillionsV posted:

Fairly awful.

Don't worry about it. According to the Christian faith Hitler went to heaven.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 6 days!)

Apple Computers.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Telemarchitect posted:

You know what's a solution to America's overcrowded prison system? The electric chair.

Bullets. Bring back the firing squad, it's cheaper than lethal injection and the electric chair. Who loving cares how humane it is? These dickbags weren't exactly humane when they took the lives of their victims, better to shoot them and be done with it than keep them alive on Death Row and cost taxpayers more money.

Slide Rule
Feb 21, 2007

Emoticons will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

Ozz81 posted:

Bullets. Bring back the firing squad, it's cheaper than lethal injection and the electric chair. Who loving cares how humane it is? These dickbags weren't exactly humane when they took the lives of their victims, better to shoot them and be done with it than keep them alive on Death Row and cost taxpayers more money.

An eye for an eye, I say--and televise it! You're a convicted rapist? Enjoy having your nutsack on the chopping block. Oh, and make sure the children see it--they need to get it through their tiny thick skulls that bad behavior gets more than just a 15 minute "time out".

XenophobicAirport
Dec 15, 2007

Please have your weapons prepared at the terminal.
All the feminism movement is trying to accomplish is to wrangle-away the rights of men and create an unequal society where women have more rights. Equallity my rear end.

WOMEN PRVILEGE.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Twats who get all excited about 'technology' don't seem to realize frying pans and wheels are 'technology' but not the deadening poo poo kind.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I break down in tears whenever I think of the billions of man-hours wasted on video games that could better be used building a utopian collectivist world.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
Heroin is a hobby.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
Bradley Nowell wouldn't have made all that great music if he hadn't tried heroin.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ozz81 posted:

The cheapest thing to do would be to throw them off the roof.

There are several cartoons that arouse me, sexually.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Thulsa Doom posted:

The only proper compensation for murder is to let the friends and family of the victim do whatever they want to the murderer no matter how awful it may seem.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Including just letting them go.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Thulsa Doom posted:

There are several cartoons that arouse me, sexually.

People who mock furries are intolerant monsters. Years from now we will look back on the way we treated them with the same sense of shame that we now feel when looking back on how homosexuals used to be treated.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Being a Furry is totally different from bestiality.

e: Actually no I don't feel comfortable with the other thing I typed, even in jest.

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
Tom Jones cover of Burning down the house is better than the Talking Heads.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Allowing the community to rate their peers, like YouTube or Reddit, is a good solution to filter through the noise and bring out the best feedback.

sorry, had a long day at work where this was a thing said by people on a comment system I made

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

TVarmy posted:

Why should we punish productive people with an income tax

You basically use the income tax to pay off the plebs so they don't revolt. The dole is the only thing keeping them in check, much like faith in God is the only thing keeping you from committing murder.

Doctor Tupac
Oct 9, 2012

by T. Finninho
Rock is dead.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
"It's a good size."

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Trent Reznor's cover of "Hurt" is a terrible insult to a great musician.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Fister Roboto posted:

Trent Reznor's cover of "Hurt" is a terrible insult to a great musician.

It's not as bad as what Susan Boyle did to Gary Jule's "Mad World."

What a cow.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

To protect free speech, we must censor people who would threaten those who exercise their right to free speech.

TVarmy has a new favorite as of 10:59 on Oct 13, 2012

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

TVarmy posted:

To protect free speech, we must censor people who would threaten those who exercise their right to free speech.

Well, that's America. Land of the "free".

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

TVarmy posted:

We should have strict speech laws that allow us to prosecute bigots and small minded people. I mean, really, you should watch what you say or only talk to people who won't report you to the police. Laws like that have always worked and no one ever abuses them.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Thulsa Doom posted:

We should have strict speech laws that allow us to prosecute bigots and small minded people. I mean, really, you should watch what you say or only talk to people who won't report you to the police. Laws like that have always worked and no one ever abuses them.

As a veteran, I put my life on the line to defend your right to say the Holocaust never happened. Why waste it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

redmercer posted:

As a veteran, I put my life on the line to defend your right to say the Holocaust never happened. Why waste it?

Pfff, holocaust schmolocaust. Does the word "Dresden" mean anything to you?

• Locked thread