Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to say that this comic is amazing.

I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for a beloved children's cartoon character to horribly murder someone using the corpse of another beloved children's cartoon character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
rob good
luck man

also:

LazerBot posted:

"so whats the deal with the something awful thread? why that happened? i can't view it any more?"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

See Coyote's on top of this. He even notices right away that something's up with the third eye.

Ain't no skeleton demon getting him.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Now don't go and get yourself killed Rob :ohdear:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

panel 7 is perfect av material.

ClownSyndrome posted:

rob good
luck man

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
That thumbs up panel is just glorious

Edit: he can't see the thread because the pay wall has shifted to BSS and the LP ones for this month I believe. He'll need to log-in to an account to read this thread.

Desperate Character fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Oct 9, 2012

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
That's hosed up the Demaro's emotions won't be his downfall, I was looking forward to his feeling ripping him apart.

Also, it seems now love is literally the answer.

edit: I'd buy lazerbot an account (I'm sure any of us would) but I don't really want him posting. I kind of like the degree of removal where he reads about something here and the replies to it either in the comic or on his blog.

Plus his style of internet speech, while fun to read, would get him banned here.

Tweek fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Oct 9, 2012

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

Tweek posted:

Well Love is the one thing that is unbreakable, yet can be broken

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

ClownSyndrome posted:

rob good
luck man

I'm going to believe that Coyote's exaggeratedly shouting/mouthing this for Rob.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Tweek posted:

That's hosed up the Demaro's emotions won't be his downfall, I was looking forward to his feeling ripping him apart.

This doesn't need any villans

Whats going on with Lazerbot is why I finally caved in and bought an account. Can anyone give him a screen shot of the thread posts, or is that ban worthy? He's clearly looking for a reaction to his work.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

ClownSyndrome posted:

Well Love is the one thing that is unbreakable, yet can be broken

no its not
you dumb
gently caress

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Why haven't we given LazyB an account here yet if only to browse and read the thread

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Why haven't we given LazyB an account here yet if only to browse and read the thread

Because he'd quickly get banned for being himself.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Here's an idea. (Warning: idea might be stupid)

Could Lowtax or someone make a new type of account available?

A browsing account, for this type of cases. The account holder has full access to everything (Maybe not archives, unless there some feasible way of merging upgrades can be worked out), but is unable to post.

Lazerbot could be a fine test case for this and I'm pretty sure there are other cases as well, where this might fit.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Laputanmachine posted:

A browsing account, for this type of cases. The account holder has full access to everything (Maybe not archives, unless there some feasible way of merging upgrades can be worked out), but is unable to post.

If you're going to be spending money on an Internet forum, you might as well buy a regular account straight away.

Phlegmish fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Oct 9, 2012

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Laputanmachine posted:

Here's an idea. (Warning: idea might be stupid)

Lazerbot could be a fine test case for this and I'm pretty sure there are other cases as well, where this might fit.

I think that was called a "permaprobation".

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Ah, the return of
MEAN
WHILE

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Jackie D posted:

panel 7 is perfect av material.

I dunno; I think it looks a bit weird since it has only half of Coyote's face and all.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Buy Lazerbot an account, give it an 11-year probation right away. Problem solved.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I have struggled in the past with the concept of a Neutral also being a Satanist. Lazy B delivers on the explanation. You can be Neutral as long as you have no good/evil fluctuations. As long as your emotion delta is zero, it doesn't matter what the starting value was.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

simplefish posted:

I have struggled in the past with the concept of a Neutral also being a Satanist. Lazy B delivers on the explanation. You can be Neutral as long as you have no good/evil fluctuations. As long as your emotion delta is zero, it doesn't matter what the starting value was.

"I'm always angry."

VVV Nah, he's a Troll Slaiyer. Come to think of it, we've never seen TGT-Hulk in Banner form, have we?

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Oct 9, 2012

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Slate Action posted:

"I'm always angry."

Hulk is a neutral?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

MeccaPrime posted:

Buy Lazerbot an account, give it an 11-year probation right away. Problem solved.

Do any mods check this thread out that could comment on this? I know Arzy requested a long-rear end probation and got it over in the presidential election threads so maybe LazyB can get similar treatment.

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

Slate Action posted:

"I'm always angry."

VVV Nah, he's a Troll Slaiyer. Come to think of it, we've never seen TGT-Hulk in Banner form, have we?

He probably got trolled so bad he just can't go back anymore.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

oh its
gonna
be good
you will
die?

Put some conviction in it, man.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Someone just buy him account and get a mod to put it on probation for 100000 hours.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Washin Tong posted:

He probably got trolled so bad he just can't go back anymore.

He DID say he used to get trolled when he was introduced. Then he got bigger and now he is feared.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Please don't buy lazerbot an account.

Hudlinkin
Dec 31, 2007
Looking forward to seeing what Coyote is capable of.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Buying lazerbot an account isn't doing him any favors. He's not unaware of this website.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Somehow I doubt Lazerbot would post anywhere else. He just seems like he wants to read the thread; I doubt he's too concerned with much else on somic awful.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
What if
Lazerbot was Lowtax
allalong?

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
How about someone ask lazey-b if he wants the account. Just explain why he can't view the thread anymore and why he's in danger of getting banned if he starts posting here.

He's no fool, he can deal with this.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Laputanmachine posted:

How about someone ask lazey-b if he wants the account. Just explain why he can't view the thread anymore and why he's in danger of getting banned if he starts posting here.

He's no fool, he can deal with this.

People already did. His response was a thoughtful "hmmmmmm"

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
We're in for two more fights, with Willie E Coyote most likely being the one to die. But after that I think we're in for a lot of 'talking' chapters. Personally I can't wait for Rob to whoop Hindo's rear end.

Gary2863
Jul 19, 2000

He's seen this thread and he's responded to it in the past, and he's used the euphemisms that non-registered people see in his comics - I think someone says they're going to gently caress someone at some point.

If you want to buy him an account I think you should just email him and ask if he wants one rather than trying to work out some sort of honorable permaprobation.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I think it's funny how we think lazerbot is cool but is basically an alien, and how bringing him into our atmosphere would make him immediately die. I'm not saying it's not true but it's funny.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK
We have a history with well liked webcomic artists that get accounts.

Goons ruin everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
This has been bugging me for awhile since the skeletal ear-wig demon showed up but is Demaro's name supposed to be a pun? :confused:

It sounds like the love child of Demon and Marrow.