Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I bet Lazerbot is going to tease us and make it seem like Rob is going to die, but then Silver and Blaze come in and stick a spear through Hindo at the last minute.

Either way, I'm looking forward to this next chapter. The fact that there will be two concurrent fights (Demaro vs. Coyote and Rob vs. Hindo) will probably make it a lot easier to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It'll probably be a massive fight between Rob and the troll, replete with increasingly bizarre transformations and flashback sequences that come completely out of left field, them at the end there's a panel of Coyote musing, "Well, I easily beat Demaro off-panel. Better see how Rob's managing."

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I really hope Rob doesn't die. He's one of my favorite characters. :ohdear:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
That and the good guys need one real victory. Not just beating up loving mook trolls.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Silver talked to what's-her-name, that was a victory.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
No it wasn't. She didn't start making out with him. :smith:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Has LB ever established a limit to the number of corpses a neutral can control?
Because, after Shadow and Blaze are done stabbing everyone, there will be a lot of corpses.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Schwarzwald posted:

Has LB ever established a limit to the number of corpses a neutral can control?
Because, after Shadow and Blaze are done stabbing everyone, there will be a lot of corpses.

It's limited solely power. Willie E Coyote and Demaro are the strongest, ergo, they can field the most and most powerful corpses.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

NutritiousSnack posted:

It's limited solely power. Willie E Coyote and Demaro are the strongest, ergo, they can field the most and most powerful corpses.

And transform them into powerful satanic boar... things.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

OrangeGuy posted:

They can control corpses and summon demon pigs. They are two separate and distinct powers.
:goonsay:

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

OrangeGuy posted:

Okay, bear with me here.
What if....

Coyote summons a giant demon road runner?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

El Belmondo posted:

Okay, bear with me here.

No, boar. Don't you know anything about necromancy?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Sindai posted:

No it wasn't. She didn't start making out with him. :smith:

Baby steps.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Just a reminder to everyone that Lazerbot is currently taking a break for "holiday purposes" so keep those pills on ice for a few days. Dude must really get into Halloween.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Tweek posted:

They can control corpses and summon demon pigs. They are two separate and distinct powers.
:goonsay:

You sound like a really big TGT nerd right now.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

FrenchToasty posted:

Just a reminder to everyone that Lazerbot is currently taking a break for "holiday purposes" so keep those pills on ice for a few days. Dude must really get into Halloween.

Or he's at comic con...

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

change my name posted:

Or he's at comic con...

Or he lives in Canada!

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Or he lives in Canada!

What holiday am I missing? I wasn't aware of any... Maybe I should buy a calendar after all.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is from the Strange Fanart thread:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Haha that's pretty amazing. Appropriate choices character-wise, too. Is that made by LazB or someone doing fanart of both TGT and Madoka?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Strangely appropriate to have Mami as Sonic since...
They both get way in over there heads.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The MSJ posted:

This is from the Strange Fanart thread:

Holy poo poo, I'm dying over here.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Or he lives in Canada!

His Facebook says he's in Florida, actually.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wait, so does that makes Kyouko their Silver?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Plutonis posted:

Wait, so does that makes Kyouko their Silver?

I wanna see Lazerbot do Koobie's lines. That'd be just amazing, I imagine. :allears:

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
From Facebook:

Lazerbot posted:

hello my fellow goons i just re uploaded the whole 2nd chapter enjoy http://tailsgetstrolled1.deviantart.com/art/chapter-2-trolls-attack-332372486 all the pages are link on the cover, i am also done with re uploading all of chapter 11 wild tempers but don't have it organized yet, i have my whole gallery organized by chapter on the side of it, they pictures for each chapter, you click the pic and you will get to all that i have up loaded of that chapter, i love you guys but not in that kind of way :D you guys are awesome and i plan to re upload all that im missing,

:allears:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

LB posted:

i love you guys but not in that kind of way

sorry
goons if
this
looks
gay to
the
viewers

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
He said "fellow goons." This doesn't mean he got an account, does it? :ohdear:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I don't believe he's totally clear on the significance of the term "goon".

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
Or he secretly has been a goon this whole time and just let it slip.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

ThatPazuzu posted:

He said "fellow goons." This doesn't mean he got an account, does it? :ohdear:

The call is
coming
from inside
the house.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

I wanna see Lazerbot do Koobie's lines. That'd be just amazing, I imagine. :allears:

"make an co-
ntract with
me and bec-
ome a magi-
cal girl!"

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

A friend just asked me "So why are they fighting the trolls? Why are there all these different allegiances and what do they want?"

That's when I realized I'm not a true TGT fan and I can't explain it to him at all :(. Anyone want to take a crack at summarizing the plot up to now into one or two sentences?

Also, that Madoka crossover image is amazing. I wonder if Lazerbot has even heard of the show. I don't think there have been any anime characters in this comic yet. Probably for the best, it's already crazy enough as is.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

bowser posted:

A friend just asked me "So why are they fighting the trolls? Why are there all these different allegiances and what do they want?"

That's when I realized I'm not a true TGT fan and I can't explain it to him at all :(. Anyone want to take a crack at summarizing the plot up to now into one or two sentences?

'The trolls are bad and many factions of characters want to take them out but they don't agree on how to do it and they don't necessarily get along with each other.'

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

If LB's gallery is any indication, there are 20 chapters planned at the moment.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

For some reason, I don't actually believe that means anything.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

bowser posted:

Also, that Madoka crossover image is amazing. I wonder if Lazerbot has even heard of the show. I don't think there have been any anime characters in this comic yet. Probably for the best, it's already crazy enough as is.

That's the interesting thing. I'm not even sure the boss of the trollses really qualifies as a bad guy. Thus far any crimes he's committed have been reactions to crimes committed against him. I mean, if a dude broke into your house and tried to kill you, refused to listen to reason, explaining why you're a dick, and then his friends showed up and tried to kill you too, wouldn't you kill them?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Megaspel posted:

For some reason, I don't actually believe that means anything.

Oh, no doubt. Just worth noting I suppose!

As for morality within TGT, the most evil characters are, more or less, Shadow and Sonic. Shadow is obvious: he thinks villains is the answer, is obsessed with bloodlust and his big beef with trolls is really nondescript aside from the fact that he was once a troll until he "found how how much [he] really hates trolls". He kills Bugs and Daffy for no real reason and levels an entire town indescriminately. He also prods and pushes Sonic over the line to the point where he starts killing trolls as well, and eventually Sonic murders Eggman in cold blood, which, funny enough, sets the heroes back more than it helps them--as we see when Elmer begins controlling his corpse, Eggman was ready to turn a new leaf and help Sonic fight the trolls in order to save his friend Heimerdinger, until Sonic stabbed him.

There's a lot of stuff that seems to be going on in Lazerbot's head that he mentions sometimes but isn't totally 100% clear in the comic, and one of those things is that Shadow essentially started a fight he can't win. The trolls were not as actively violent until Shadow and Sonic started openly murdering trolls. This pinned the blame for the few scattered attacks the Defenders made over the years (such as the raid to rescue Cheeto Man) on both of them, and that's what's really gotten the trolls outright warring against others.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I wonder if Shadow had friends that got trolled/raped/killed by the Trolls and this was what made him hate them so much. It fits the comics theme of villains and trolling being a neverending cycle (possibly until Tails fulfills his destiny?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

That's the interesting thing. I'm not even sure the boss of the trollses really qualifies as a bad guy. Thus far any crimes he's committed have been reactions to crimes committed against him. I mean, if a dude broke into your house and tried to kill you, refused to listen to reason, explaining why you're a dick, and then his friends showed up and tried to kill you too, wouldn't you kill them?

He enables his son's dog/corpse raping. He's a villain, just not an overly malicious one right until Shadow pushes him over the edge. There is a reason Pac Man has the Defenders.