Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Tito Smiley posted:

Nope, Ice Train.

Nope, Freight Train.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Whatever the train is, it has derailed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CMPunk posted:

Waiting until I get home to watch @WalkingDead_AMC So around 2015.

“@theboydello: @CMPunk you just started a rumor that you're retiring in 2015.” Ain't a rumor if its true.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I think Punk is loving with the dirtsheets, but I think he'll leave in 2017 tbh

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Nope, Freight Train.

???

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

erick stevens bodybuilding portfolio

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Never mind that poo poo, here tweets Mongo!

https://twitter.com/OfficialMongo

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Totally tweeting at Mongo.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

achillesforever6 posted:

I think Punk is loving with the dirtsheets, but I think he'll leave in 2017 tbh

Yeah, the other day he tweeted at someone telling them he might retire this year. He's having fun with this whole thing

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
BOOTSTRAPS MOTHERFUCKER

Jim Ross posted:

Americans must count on themselves 2 better their situations. Nothing comes w/o working smart & hard. Regulate ones discretionary spending.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

bobkatt013 posted:

BOOTSTRAPS MOTHERFUCKER

I wonder if he has ever blamed THE ECONOMY~! on his restaurants failing instead of him being a poor businessman.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Perry Saturn posted:

I say forget about Obama and Romney, @HeymanHustle for president!

Paul Heyman posted:

Someone QUICKLY take the kool-aid away from @PerrySaturn1 ... it must be spiked!!!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Ha ha Nash

Kevin Nash posted:

Romney talks about binders full of women, is he talking about job applicants or mail order Morman brides?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Nash is on a roll lately.

Hirams Bitch
Oct 24, 2008

It doesn't even make sense, mormons are known for polygamy, not for mail order brides. Are mormon mail order brides even a thing?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Hirams Bitch posted:

It doesn't even make sense, mormons are known for polygamy, not for mail order brides. Are mormon mail order brides even a thing?

They are known for transporting minors over state lines for the purpose of marriage.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

They are known for transporting minors over state lines for the purpose of marriage.

National lines. :eng101:

:eng99:

CM Punk posted:

“@yo_its_mario: Word @CMPunk with the Freddie Mercury homage. #PunkAaaAah http://lockerz.com/s/253752987 ” Word.

*edit*

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That's pretty loving awesome. But uh, is that image leeched? :shobon:

Shouldn't be, that's an image hosting site. Eh, I'll change it, but if Hulkamatt could give a clarification future reference, the old image was at the URL in the tweet.

Arbite fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Oct 17, 2012

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Arbite posted:

Punk stuff

That's pretty loving awesome. But uh, is that image leeched? :shobon:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

bobkatt013 posted:

Ha ha Nash

As a Filipino I am highly offended by this.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Welp, there goes Mongo.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

uncleKitchener posted:

Welp, there goes Mongo.

A lot of the time when (usually minor) celebrities sign up to Twitter they just start following a bunch of people, and Twitter suspends them. Provided it's wasn't an imposter Mongo, he should be back soon.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

uncleKitchener posted:

Welp, there goes Mongo.

I wonder just how many times the words "NEVER MIND THAT poo poo" were tweeted at him.

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Knowing Mongo, he always comes back.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

VogeGandire posted:

I wonder just how many times the words "NEVER MIND THAT poo poo" were tweeted at him.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Random Maffew comments on Bound for Glory:

Maffew posted:

Chavo's exploited his dead relatives so much he's going to have to change his name to Chavo Guerrero Von Erich Jr.

Chavo using Eddy's name to get reactions from the crowd is stomach-turning in it's patheticness.

I wanted Tara's boyfriend Boo to only walk to the ring when she wasn't looking at him #SorryCouldNotResist

Taz: ''He's a big star! He's on Big Brother!'' Taz would mark out for a Youtuber. ''OH MY GOD TENAY, IT'S JONTRON.''

Taz emphasises that Boo is a ''big star'' but the crowd doesn't pop for him and chants ''WHO ARE YOU?''

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

quote:

Taz: ''He's a big star! He's on Big Brother!'' Taz would mark out for a Youtuber. ''OH MY GOD TENAY, IT'S JONTRON.''

While the joke is funny, I kind of get sick of people ripping on a colour commentator or play by play guy for trying to put someone over.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
In other news, Tommy Dreamer had an encounter with the spirit world:

Tommy Dreamer posted:

I am shooting a pilot of the woman I met on Mon. I am already amazed. It is my goal to show her gift to the world.

I saw 1st hand 2 spirits enter into someone & refuse to cross over. Such amazing stuff. I have to show the world. This is amazing

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

While the joke is funny, I kind of get sick of people ripping on a colour commentator or play by play guy for trying to put someone over.

Thing is, it's kind of hard to be taken seriously when the guy you're hyped for is getting "WHO ARE YOU?" chants.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Chinston Wurchill posted:

In other news, Tommy Dreamer had an encounter with the spirit world:

It'll be Raven trying to start a new feud. She'll rip the mask off and it'll be Beulah. Calling it now.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

njsykora posted:

Thing is, it's kind of hard to be taken seriously when the guy you're hyped for is getting "WHO ARE YOU?" chants.

Well sure, that's the fault of the booking and not the colour commentary. That's all I'm saying. Taz has a script that tells him to act like the guy is a big deal. Again, I'm just saying it's not his fault. He was doing his job.

That all said, makes me miss heel Don West.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Perigryn posted:

Random Maffew comments on Bound for Glory:
I would mark the gently caress out if it was JonTron

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Knowing TNA they'd bring out Krispy Kreme and Money Maker Mike dressed in their Cena/Mysterio gear.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Look, Tenay!!!!! It's....it's....it's MB69RRRRRRRRRRRATED R

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

achillesforever6 posted:

I would mark the gently caress out if it was JonTron

There are 6 tweets replying saying the exact same thing. 7 if you count mine.
Jacques is a hundred times cooler than Frankie.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

If memory serves, Colt and Steen don't like each other much right?

@ColtCabana posted:

OH MAN! The new shoot with @KILLSTEENKILL from @Highspots looks awesome. People who don't give a gently caress are the best!

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

njsykora posted:

If memory serves, Colt and Steen don't like each other much right?

They seemed pretty friendly when Steen did Colt's podcast and even then talked about doing the podcast again in the future, but maybe something happened since then? idk, I haven't heard anything

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

User 171694 posted:

They seemed pretty friendly when Steen did Colt's podcast and even then talked about doing the podcast again in the future, but maybe something happened since then? idk, I haven't heard anything

I remember listening to a Steen interview on F4W last year and hearing him say some things about Colt, might be mis-remembering though.

E: Anyway, here's Mr Cesaro heeling it up like a champion.

@AntonioCesaro posted:

“you sir represent everything this country used to be / needs to become again. #greatness #USChampion” never was / needs to become.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Oct 19, 2012

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Steen loving loves Colt. He keeps on making little references to Colt on ROH because the thinks Colt should be on ROH ( and he really should be).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I think the only reason Colt & Generico aren't in ROH are because the contracts prevent them from doing what they want to. IE: Generico's Japan tour and Cabana's UK tours.