Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.
Troll King definitely is a villain, he's just not an unmotivated one. I seem to recall him basically turning a fist fight into a spree of chopped off limbs and heads.

But yes, Tails Gets Trolled is thematically similar to The Dark Knight: escalation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Troll-Son is more of a villain than the King. Raping Snoopy = instant irredeemable bad-guy. I really hope Troll-Son ends up as the true final boss, just sitting on the sidelines slowly absorbing all the negative emotions of the saga and growing more and more powerful. Completely unnoticed.

AN ANGRY MOTHER
Jan 31, 2008
BLANK

scarycave posted:

Troll-Son is more of a villain than the King. Raping Snoopy = instant irredeemable bad-guy. I really hope Troll-Son ends up as the true final boss, just sitting on the sidelines slowly absorbing all the negative emotions of the saga and growing more and more powerful. Completely unnoticed.

I can't believe I am typing this, but I think it was Porkchop he raped to death.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

AN ANGRY MOTHER posted:

I can't believe I am typing this, but I think it was Porkchop he raped to death.

It was, er, both. And Luigi. :cry:

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after word's wich was rape it. at that point i looked away

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

bowser posted:

A friend just asked me "So why are they fighting the trolls? Why are there all these different allegiances and what do they want?"

That's when I realized I'm not a true TGT fan and I can't explain it to him at all :(. Anyone want to take a crack at summarizing the plot up to now into one or two sentences?

Also, that Madoka crossover image is amazing. I wonder if Lazerbot has even heard of the show. I don't think there have been any anime characters in this comic yet. Probably for the best, it's already crazy enough as is.

Pretty much all this happened beacuse some random ugly guy called tails a human being :v:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Maybe he rapes them to gain their powers? Like Kirby.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Is his official name Trollface or Troll-Son?

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Metal Loaf posted:

Trollface, the Troll-son of Troll king, esquire.

v Hey, this thing can go on for 50 chapters for all I care, I'm getting hilarity and intrigue out of it.

El Belmondo fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Oct 16, 2012

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I remember during chapter 6 thinking that things would be wrapped up in the next two chapters.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Metal Loaf posted:

Troll-san.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Trollface Trollson, who is called Usul among us, Bearer of the Purple Cape, Guardian of the Killing Words, King Under the Mountain.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Perhaps his face is actually a mask and underneath he's the banjo-playing kid from Deliverance (or alternatively, Scrappy Doo, because that's what one comes to expect from this comic).

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

zoomdog posted:

Troll-san.

Son Trollku. :ssj:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Doc Hawkins posted:

Trollface Trollson, who is called Usul among us, Bearer of the Purple Cape, Guardian of the Killing Words, King Under the Mountain.

The Gates of Gary, lord of sweet burns. Speak, human being, and enter.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

DrSunshine posted:

Son Trollku. :ssj:

Pictrollo.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Trollo Palazzo! :smugissar:

Schwarzwald posted:

Garry was a Balrog.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

The TGT facebook page just posted a picture of (apparently) LB's brother. After clicking around a bit I found a profile named Micah Rat. Apparently Micah Rat is a real person.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Schwarzwald posted:

What the hell
man even the
doors here are
trolls?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Guys, Lazerbot is doing a fan art competition on Facebook for whoever does the best Magma Garry fanart. Prize is an OC gets to be in the comic.

I hope it's nothing too major though, just like some random side troll who gets killed.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Is "Magma Garry" "Rock Garry"? Could you post a panel?

Edit: Nope, found it -
http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/2012/09/21/?post_type=comic

simplefish fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 17, 2012

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I will laugh so hard if turns out that the guy in Coyotes bag is Porky Pig, and he just ate the road runner instead of necromancing his corpse.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Is there a reason Lazerbot is taking so long to update?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

elmer fud posted:

Is there a reason Lazerbot is taking so long to update?

He's on vacation. :chillpill:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Add another :10bux: to the TGT tally.

I hope Lazerbot will either just repeat the Trollface gag with the contest winner OC or explode them shortly after their introduction.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

This is a pretty great contest. You get to pick the OC's "power" too so the potential for hilarity is quite high.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Bob, the man with no face. Saves me from having to draw an entry.

His super power is being able to break the fourth wall in the most sarcastic manner possible.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

FrenchToasty posted:

This is a pretty great contest. You get to pick the OC's "power" too so the potential for hilarity is quite high.

That's what I'm worried about

It's not that I don't want to see Bill O'Reily with stretch powers like Jake from Adventure time, it's just that I feel he may intrude on the majesty of TGT.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Calico Heart posted:

That's what I'm worried about

It's not that I don't want to see Bill O'Reily with stretch powers like Jake from Adventure time, it's just that I feel he may intrude on the majesty of TGT.

Well, it's an OC, so it won't be so bad as if it were a real person/character, in theory. Given that we have some generic OC that can travel through electrical wires, I don't think it would be too out of bounds.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Tails Gets Trolled: Less deadly than death

lazerbot posted:

hey every body don't forget to spread the word about my comic :D my comic has to spread like a deadly virus that spreads through someones body until they die, less deadly spreading the word about my comic i assure you

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
I don't know if that's such a good idea at this point. There are some super popular forums that either wouldn't care or send lots of harassment his way.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Breadallelogram posted:

The TGT facebook page just posted a picture of (apparently) LB's brother. After clicking around a bit I found a profile named Micah Rat. Apparently Micah Rat is a real person.

Tails Gets Trolled is lazerbot's first hand journalistic account of the Great Troll War.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Arcanum, Aramek, and Embergram. Together at last:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW7fPpAcTuY

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I just remembered that the Troll Slaiers recruited the Kongs and the guy that looks like Three-Dog. There is so much going on in this comic and the dead air really makes you think about it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

total agreement posted:

I don't know if that's such a good idea at this point. There are some super popular forums that either wouldn't care or send lots of harassment his way.

I think he just means tell your friends.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Air Julio posted:

You have friends that aren't just other online forums?

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Air Julio posted:

Did that a while ago, they kinda stopped caring I guess,

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
So, I told a friend:

Email the first posted:

TAILS HAS THREE TAILS! HE HAS THREE TAILS IN THIS. Oh, god, why did you do this to me. Bad [name]. Bad.

Email the second posted:

Alright, well. Sonic is swearing and not being a jerk. Tails as three. Shadow does weed with Knuckles. And now there is Luigi. What the hell? Why can't I stop reading it?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Tweek posted:

You have friends that aren't just other online forums?

Forums are people, my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Ahhhhhhhh