Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Have a great forth of july, fire
works are so trippy high

simplefish fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Oct 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Oh my. That. That is. I don't even.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
"Happy holidays!"

"Which holidays?"

"All of them!"

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur
I will be sending the poo poo out of "happy easter" with the demented Trix rabbit on it. Everybody I know is getting that next Easter. All of them.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Marry Christmas Jarry!

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Oh god the Thanksgiving panel :holy:

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Absolutely in-loving-credible. I think I laughed my ribs out of my chest.

MARRY loving CHRISTMAS

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
In other words: "happy holidays goons have six avatars to fight over lol peace".

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Is it feasible for the TGT website to send out early 2000's style e-cards because if so oh man

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I busted up laughing in class today thinking about Shadow saying "How's the weather?". Thanks for embarrassing me, Lazerbot! :argh:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I want to print out a bunch of them and mail them to every one.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

The perfect postcard. I will send this out every holiday.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
Jesus christ, that Thanksgiving one. Pilgrim Troll-King and Son.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Thanks Lazerbot, I'm printing off 500 of these at once

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Zenzirouj posted:

Is it feasible for the TGT website to send out early 2000's style e-cards because if so oh man

Sure why not.

Hudlinkin
Dec 31, 2007
Seeing that reminds me that this comic needs more Trix Rabbit.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Holy poo poo, that's amazing. :aaa:

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

Hudlinkin posted:

Seeing that reminds me that this comic needs more Trix Rabbit.

no get out of here hudlinkin

The Saint Patrick's one is slaying me, holy poo poo.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Enjoy your very own Tails Gets Trolled E-Cards! (Sorry, custom messages are not yet supported)

Also, please note that I've only really tested this in Chrome, and it almost certainly won't work in anything else other than Safari (since it's using Webkit-prefixed CSS transitions at the moment)

EDIT: It might work with Firefox 10+ and IE 10 now, but I haven't tested.

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Oct 19, 2012

Desideratus
Oct 5, 2008

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

Works for me on Firefox 16.0.1, so hooray. Just sent this poo poo to all my friends. ALL OF THEM. Gonna spread it like a virus until everyone is infected~

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
The e-card is awesome. Everyone send it out. Send to yourself so you can see it too. :holy:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Enjoy your very own Tails Gets Trolled E-Cards! (Sorry, custom messages are not yet supported)

Also, please note that I've only really tested this in Chrome, and it almost certainly won't work in anything else other than Safari (since it's using Webkit-prefixed CSS transitions at the moment)

Just for reference, the card doesn't seem to work on IE8 (lovely work computer, nothing I can do about it). It shows an envelope background and nothing else. Thanks for putting this together!

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Zenzirouj posted:

Just for reference, the card doesn't seem to work on IE8 (lovely work computer, nothing I can do about it). It shows an envelope background and nothing else. Thanks for putting this together!

Only IE10 supports CSS3 (3D) transitions I'm afraid. Sorry! :(

produce
Apr 1, 2008

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Hey thanks for doing this, and thanks for all your work on the TGT site. :tipshat: I feel like your contributions don't get enough cred in the thread.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I only occasionally lurk this thread, but when I saw Lazerbot was having a Garry fan art contest I figured why not, I'd love to try and draw a lava monster so I punched this out today. Can somebody who's more connected to the kid get post it on his facebook or something? or wait, he reads this thread right? Is the pay wall gone?

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Oct 19, 2012

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Welp, what I've done so far can't compete with that.

Good work!

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Febreeze posted:

I only occasionally lurk this thread, but when I saw Lazerbot was having a Garry fan art contest I figured why not, I'd love to try and draw a lava monster so I punched this out today. Can somebody who's more connected to the kid get post it on his facebook or something? or wait, he reads this thread right? Is the pay wall gone?

lol

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

When is the contest even over?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Lazerbot is like the most chill person in the world

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Isaw this and thought of you, TGT.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Febreeze if you win will you make Eli Manning as your TGT character, complete with 4th quarter superpowers?

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

The description of the fan art contest says to post the picture to the note on Facebook, but I don't seem to see an option for that. I also am not seeing the awesome picture a few posts above. I am missing something obvious or is this part of the Lazerbot madness?

Basically...I want to make fanart, but I want to be able to post it. This loving comic is turning me into an internet person.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Col. Justice posted:

This loving comic is turning me into an internet person.

You're a member of Something Awful.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Col. Justice posted:

The description of the fan art contest says to post the picture to the note on Facebook, but I don't seem to see an option for that. I also am not seeing the awesome picture a few posts above. I am missing something obvious or is this part of the Lazerbot madness?

Basically...I want to make fanart, but I want to be able to post it. This loving comic is turning me into an internet person.

I think you have to friend him on Facebook or something to see the page properly.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

This is cool, and funny, and I don't have the right words for it because it shows an honesty and willingness to laugh that I ain't seen often.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I would marry loving Christmas for Satan.

Nuuds P00dle
Jun 28, 2011

smash em crash em bash em:shroom:
Seeing gary got me real happy then sad all over again :smith:

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
This hiatus would be easier to digest with a new motion comic or three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

I choose to believe he's doing the entire fight scene at once and he's going to dump 15 pages on us.