Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I'd say he wrote himself in a corner, but that'd be wrong.
Lazerbot doesn't write.
He captures glimpses of his vivid imagination and casts them onto digital paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

ToastyPotato posted:

This hiatus would be easier to digest with a new motion comic or three.

Or ten. What's the hold-up? I need those motion comics to live!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Lurdiak posted:

Your pills seem to be getting a bit warm.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Lurdiak posted:

They're still coming, I have all the materials ready to go.
I wanna do it right, so I have to make sure I have enough free time to finally barrel through it. Part of it is a creative block that I just need to get over (the killer of so many goon projects).

On the agenda is:
-Chapter 4, part 2
-Remastered Chapters 1&2 with music and tweaks.
-More music videos for the rest of my songs
-Finish the last song for the album and put it up on Bandcamp

I know it's been over two months since Ch 4, part 1, but I'm always thinking of new video ideas. I also don't want to disappoint lazerbot, he probably thinks I'm dead by now.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Making the videos is very hard and time consuming and require a lot of artistic ability.

The lovely voice tracks I put out require, maybe, 15-20 minutes of real work. :v:

vvv Et, tu? Cosmobot? :negative:

Aramek fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Oct 24, 2012

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Aramek posted:

Making the videos is very hard and time consuming and require a lot of artistic ability.

The lovely voice tracks I put out require, maybe, 15-20 minutes of real work. :v:

Then why haven't you put out a new one in the past three months. :colbert:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

ComradeCosmobot posted:

daaaAAAAAMN called OUT son

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

ComradeCosmobot posted:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

To be fair, Aramek is going to have to perfect a Trix Rabbit, Doug Funnie AND Pac-Man voice for the next chapter. That requires a lot of mental preparation.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Rather Dashing posted:

You're a member of Something Awful.

Fair point. I just never thought it would come to this.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

nerdbot posted:

To be fair, Aramek is going to have to perfect a Trix Rabbit, Doug Funnie AND Pac-Man voice for the next chapter. That requires a lot of mental preparation.

What even is a spot-on Pacman voice? That voice from that SatAM-cartoon? The heavily compressed screeches from Pacman 2 for the SNES? The Wakka Wakka sentencemixed into his entire lines?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

horriblePencilist posted:

What even is a spot-on Pacman voice? That voice from that SatAM-cartoon? The heavily compressed screeches from Pacman 2 for the SNES? The Wakka Wakka sentencemixed into his entire lines?

I would say just do Fozzie Bear, but considering the fact that we're only one Neutral-eats-Big Bird's-brain moment away from a flashback detailing Fozzie's grizzly suicide after the Muppet Trolloff...

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

It should be interspersed with sound effects from the original game, so if he's upset we should hear the dying noise of Wa-wa-wa-wa-boop.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I'm imagining the Kool Aid jug, but a bit less deep and less Duffman.

That loving Sned posted:

It should be interspersed with sound effects from the original game, so if he's upset we should hear the dying noise of Wa-wa-wa-wa-boop.

Absolutely

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

nerdbot posted:

I would say just do Fozzie Bear, but considering the fact that we're only one Neutral-eats-Big Bird's-brain moment away from a flashback detailing Fozzie's grizzly suicide after the Muppet Trolloff...

That must be quite distressing for Kermit, having someone in your team who sounds exactly like somebody you lost.
"Oh Pacman, every time I
hear your voice, I can
only think of his last wo-
rds - eat a dick, noob."

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
or the :effort: option: Microsoft Sam

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Was just driving behind a car with the license plate TAILGT. In retrospect it probably means "tailgate" but this comic and thread were definitely the first things I thought of.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left
Marathoned the thread, and holy poo poo. It's been a hell of a ride.

The highlight has definitely been the reveal of the skeletal eye-demon thing. That was an unironically good design, and I hope to see more of it.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

NextTime000 posted:

or the :effort: option: Microsoft Sam

The voice from that Aphex Twin (aka Power Pill) Pac Man song.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Wait, I got it.
This.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
I was about to suggest Pac-Man's voice in Pac-Man World 2 and 3, but then I remembered... IT exists. IT being The Amazing Adventures of Pac-Man, a strange children's story-and-songs record from 1980. Side A, Side B.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Apr 29, 2023

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzrq7ZQ3MvU

duh

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

I hope you all have been keeping up with lazerbot's blog, but if not, here is "feelings":

lazerbotwriter posted:

do i ride in her mind like she rides in mine, does she think about me as much as i think of her, i offend do i cross her mind, is it as offend as she crosses mine?
attachments grow from the desire, from the thoughts, from interaction you have with a person, from an idea, from a chance of something wonderful,
thinking this way, is she thinking the same? or is this person merely a friend? feelings are sometimes one sided and some of you know,

does the mystery of her worry you or fascinate you? is this person the person you have been looking for, or is the connection created from our excitement? from the chance, hard to say, people become stalkers on stuff like one sides love, or the chance that it could become something,

and some don't, is it obsession to want something bad? what is the boundary between wanting something and obsession? simple answer really, to really care about something you must be at least a little obsessed with it, not a bad obsessed, to care for someone, is it hard to end the tides to such desire's, I'm not sure,

but we take our chances, we lust and love, some people act like there so different but there distant relatives, they are connected, you cant care about a women/man with out some kind of desire, you find her beautiful because you found an attraction, but not just looks but personality as well, you find features you like about this person, you find reasons to believe this is the one,

in ways we cloud our own judgement that is true, but it can't be helped, we must take a leap of faith and take the risk to see what this person has to offer, and to see what you have to offer this person, emotionally, we grow attached to people because we want to, but at the same time it can't be controlled, because of the desire to be happy is strong,
to care about this person, the question you got to ask you self is, are you with this person because you she makes you feel good or because you make her/him feel happy, are you selfish and just using her/him to make your self feel good, are you willing to put someone else happiness over your own and if so do they deserve it?

the women and man can take the other gender for granted, this is true, a lot don't realize what they had until its gone, some never realize it, sometimes think, how your actions effected her/him, maybe her or his story of different from yours, maybe we should be more understanding and try to see it from there perspective as well, maybe they did this thing for a reason, maybe you angered this person or this person angered you or upset you, so many different things can happen, its good to be more understanding, and maybe its your fault or maybe its not your fault and you shouldn't blame your self,
no need to dwell over him or hers pasted, if they did stuff there not proud of in there passed what does it matter now, there not that way any more, but the thought of it will consume you, trust is needed, lies and deceit never work out, in the long run, it burns in flames, if you can't trust her/him then there's a problem, if your worried that this person passed might return, then you are unable to trust this person, maybe you should wander if you are trust worthy your self, no one is perfect, you must except the situation for what it is and work with it and not try to force it the way you want it to be because it will never work like you've planned,

think before you act is the main lesson here, if you think about how your actions could effect others then maybe you will make less mistakes, try to see from other peoples sides and perspectives and be more understanding of the situation, we can't control everything, and that is for a good reason, say things because you want to and not to gain some reword, be nice to her or him because you want to and don't use a false version of your self because you think this lie will get you laid, honest is the key, lying will back fire,

Chinese Tony Danza
Oct 30, 2007

Crappy Cat Connoisseur

BiggerJ posted:

I was about to suggest Pac-Man's voice in Pac-Man World 2 and 3, but then I remembered... IT exists. IT being The Amazing Adventures of Pac-Man, a strange children's story-and-songs record from 1980. Side A, Side B.

Somebody get Shmorky on the horn. As soon as the ghosts started talking, I couldn't help but imagine it as a Flash Tub. And now I have to see this happen.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
loving hell, but that opening Pac-Man tune is catchy.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Howard Beale posted:

loving hell, but that opening Pac-Man tune is catchy.

The first part, the catchy part, is from the intermissions in the original game.

Chinese Tony Danza posted:

Somebody get Shmorky on the horn. As soon as the ghosts started talking, I couldn't help but imagine it as a Flash Tub. And now I have to see this happen.

Holy poo poo, yes. Imagine how he'd do the whispering ghost. Goddamn.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Oct 25, 2012

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

This. This is the only correct answer.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

23 Flavors posted:

I hope you all have been keeping up with lazerbot's blog, but if not, here is "feelings":

That post could solve 95% of E/N threads.

I like the two sides of Lazerbot. He makes these sweet battles between a satanist necromancer demonologist and an earth-wielding magma lord but also can tell some simple lessons about life that many people forget too often.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Was checking the chrontendo blog to see if there was a new update to his awesome video series when I saw a post from earlier in September about TGT. Dude seems to really dig the comic and gives a shout out to this thread. You can check the blog at http://chrontendo.blogspot.com it's 2 or 3 posts down. Hi Mr.Sparkle!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I feel like lazyB just transcribed the rise and fall of my first relationship. :stare:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

23 Flavors posted:

happy
valantine's
day.

Cyrai
Sep 12, 2004
Man, there is just something strange about seeing Lazerbot user paragraphs, even if he still thinks that commas are periods

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

"i decided to draw my self a picture of our beloved character elmer fud, a fan art of TGT by the creature me, enjoy."

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
You are a creature, you.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

"there will probably be more, it really depends on how many pages it will take to make all that i have planned to happen"

-Lazerbot responding to the question "Hey LB, is it true TGT will only have 20 chapters?"

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

lazerbot posted:

i got news people!! the up coming chapter, chapter 14 will start tomorrow i hope you enjoy it, the past of up loading the pages will be shorten a little because i will b also working on multiple projects besides TGT but no need to worry though, you will get your daily dos of tails gets trolled, well it won't be daily but you will get that dos, 2 days perhaps 3 days per page depending on the detail i put into the page, i will also be putting in more detail into this chapter. i hope you guys enjoy if not go gently caress your selves lol :P

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

23 Flavors posted:

I'm pretty sure this is the longest sentence I have ever read:

quote:

the women and man can take the other gender for granted, this is true, a lot don't realize what they had until its gone, some never realize it, sometimes think, how your actions effected her/him, maybe her or his story of different from yours, maybe we should be more understanding and try to see it from there perspective as well, maybe they did this thing for a reason, maybe you angered this person or this person angered you or upset you, so many different things can happen, its good to be more understanding, and maybe its your fault or maybe its not your fault and you shouldn't blame your self,
no need to dwell over him or hers pasted, if they did stuff there not proud of in there passed what does it matter now, there not that way any more, but the thought of it will consume you, trust is needed, lies and deceit never work out, in the long run, it burns in flames, if you can't trust her/him then there's a problem, if your worried that this person passed might return, then you are unable to trust this person, maybe you should wander if you are trust worthy your self, no one is perfect, you must except the situation for what it is and work with it and not try to force it the way you want it to be because it will never work like you've planned,

think before you act is the main lesson here, if you think about how your actions could effect others then maybe you will make less mistakes, try to see from other peoples sides and perspectives and be more understanding of the situation, we can't control everything, and that is for a good reason, say things because you want to and not to gain some reword, be nice to her or him because you want to and don't use a false version of your self because you think this lie will get you laid, honest is the key, lying will back fire,

And it doesn't even end. So it's still going, somewhere, like a runaway train.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

lazy-b posted:

i will b also working on multiple projects besides TGT

Oh boy.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
"i hope you guys enjoy if not go gently caress your selves lol"

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Slug
Oct 30, 2011
I think that LazerBot is Baby Cakes IRL. That's actually a really sweet post that touched me a little bit. :unsmith: