Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stegoceras
Oct 21, 2011

Numb's no good, but it sure beats the hurt
i just had my mouth opened
longer then someone sucking a dick

That SLAYED me. Nothing has ever been that funny on the internet before. Oh my god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
:master:

Oh my god, I nearly fell out of my chair at that page! Lazerbot, that was amazing!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

There isn't much to say besides what's already been said, but holy poo poo I love this bizarre comic.

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat
Saw the TGT thread had 30 new posts. Figured something awesome had happened.

Lazerbot does not disappoint.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Bitchslap in webcomic form. It's a thing of beauty, in a horrible, horrible way.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Good lord I was literally screaming laughter at the monitor. That was amazing. That cheered my whole face up. TGT is the best thing.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Glorious. I almost hope this is how it goes down. Almost.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I am having a really lovely day and that still managed to make me laugh with genuine gaiety.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Plutonis posted:

EDIT: I am totally getting an avatar of either Rob or the purple guy. Which panel you think is the best?
I like your current one but I'd go with a gif switching between them.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
i have no importance to this story line what so ever, i think im gonna go

Ha ha ha. Lazerbot is so great.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
I'm so happy that this exists.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

We all just got told so hard that I just cannot handle it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ThatPazuzu posted:

I like your current one but I'd go with a gif switching between them.

That would be really rad! Any gif wizards here can do me a favor and do it so i can pay up the :10bux:?

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Oh my. That was beyond incredible.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Lazerbot is the best person ever. I just... I can't express how incredible this is.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

Plutonis posted:

HOLY MOTHER OF gently caress. That's it. That's the motherfucking peak and i loving choked at those three pages. Every single unbeliever on the previous pages just got loving told.

EDIT: I am totally getting an avatar of either Rob or the purple guy. Which panel you think is the best?

IT'S OVER 9000, its so
much power im jizzing in my pants

my machine breaking means this is
awesome and a high power level
even though they seem no different
then they did before

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
It's pretty amazing how Lazerbot constantly raises the bar

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009
I am crying and giggling like I just got gassed. Holy poo poo. Lazerbot, never stop, ever.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

At first I thought it was an edit but holy poo poo that was awesome.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If he had put "this is dragonballz see the difference" up at the top, it wouldn't have been nearly as funny. So much of the humor of this page comes from the "okay whaaaaat the gently caress is goin on" feeling as it builds up and up and up, and then right at the climax he drops that bomb.

Guy's coming up with all the established rules of comedy by inventing them on his own.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

lazerbot posted:

if any of you guys are willing to make or at least make the TGT game a project of yours that will be cool thank you, i understand either way, just a cool idea
This is the chillest way to ask for a videogame.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
:supaburn: : WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??
Please tell me the last page was canan. Please tell me the last page was canan.
It's amazing that Rob even asks Electroll questions in the first place. :allears:
Lazerbot really came back into the story with style.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

After that last page, I am starting to think Lazerbot was able to draw this well from the beginning, but has been slowly baiting us. This is ridiculous.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That plus a meta joke about the word balloon, plus a suspiciously correct spelling/usage of "relevance"... I think the "Octocat" theory might be back in play.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
I can die happy now.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

IT'S OVER 9000, its so

then they did before

I would totally get this avatar except with just the previous text, so:

oh my god jesus christ lord all
mighty, ITS OVER 9000 ,

...but I like my current avatar too much.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Lazerbot, your comic is way more like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure than DBZ. Also I peed laughing at your telling us what for. Well played.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Mr. D Bewildering posted:

IT'S OVER 9000, its so

then they did before

Welp, went and done it. :allears:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The speech bubble thing absolutely destroyed me. Lazerbot .your are an artist :allears:

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

That is the funniest goddamned thing he's done so far. Well played.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
New page. :toot:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
i just had the weirdest day
dream ever

Amazing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

He Fusrodah'd lightning bolts away. That's pretty awesome from Rob, you know.

AndItsAllGone
Oct 8, 2003

EDIT: Actually, gently caress it.

AndItsAllGone fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Oct 29, 2012

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

That sentence by the yellow-haired dude, while lacking a period and spelling elmer like that, actually kind of works. Where's our badly written dialogue, lb?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
There's a shitfest going on on Lazerbot's Facebook page. He's really angry at Lowtax because the paywall is up again. And there's a fuckton of trolls goading him as well. I think someone needs a :chillpill:

Lazerbot posted:

i really hope its just this lap top or something but it appears there's another pay wall on the something awful forums, but it might just be in issue of mine, any of you that don't go on the forums help me out and tell if its doing it to you or im just doing it wrong
never mind, its not just me, the pay wall is back up and so soon, you know what that means? the person who create the something awful forums us a greedy little gently caress, who would make people pay to use am account or even to see the forums, just sounds like a greedy jew troll to me
im just pointing out the stupidity of making people pay for a forum, there's plenty of forums that are free
i feel sorry that you guys are giving him money, your feeding his none deserving greedy rear end

etc

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Oh no Lazerbot keep your pill chill :ohdear:

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I want to see his rendition of a greedy Jew troll. And someone needs to explain to him that paying for an account is what keeps out the trolls.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------

Die Laughing posted:

I want to see his rendition of a greedy Jew troll. And someone needs to explain to him that paying for an account is what keeps out the trolls.

yeah, but I am guessing his issue is more questioning the purpose of the cycling paywalls. But come on LazyB it is just one thread on one forum on the vastness of the internet that you can't see for all of a month or so (how long doe these last normally? I forget); as he himself pointed out, there are plenty of free forums for him to look at in the meantime if he really needs a thread-fix. pills, chilled, etc.

I guess when you can't have something is when you want it the most.

NextTime000 fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Yeah I've been trying to be reasonable, but there are too many people egging him on.