Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hasturhasturhastur
Jun 28, 2007

I play paintball three times a week, bro. I'm even one of those douchebags who brings in his own equipment.

The MSJ posted:

Heck of a perspective on that laptop(?).

Yay! It's the return of

MEAN
WHILE

From now on if anyone pisses me off I'm gonna say "I will kick your balls son."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The MSJ posted:

Heck of a perspective on that laptop(?).

It's almost Charles Boyce-esque.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Can I be "ok to below average" Silvester :ohdear:

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
even if you continue to steal my kills, i
will still have more kills then you,
because im awesome and your ok to
below adverage, its cool man

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

Can I be "ok to below average" Silvester :ohdear:

hurry up
and use a
tampon so
you can
focus and
stop ragging

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Well, Chapter 1 has been remastered on tailsgetstrolled.com with the watermarkless images, including new character pages (which currently have withheldmcfakename's character descriptions associated, but not displayed, on them, although I fear that they may be too "spoilery" to include) and (more accurate) post times

EDIT: Many of the early trolls are just descriptive names as they don't actually have real ones.

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Nov 2, 2012

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Preemptively calling dibs on an avatar of panels 6, 8, and 9 if someone makes a gif of it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Despite the burn against us, it seems he HAS taken our feedback into consideration for this fight, adding in some meanwhiles to keep things from dragging on.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

spregalia posted:

Preemptively calling dibs on an avatar of panels 6, 8, and 9 if someone makes a gif of it.

Quick job, but how's this:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Shouldn't Granny be Sylvester's zombie?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Jackie D posted:

Shouldn't Granny be Sylvester's zombie?

It was pointed out that Tom killed her and claimed her just to be a dick to Sylvester, I think.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Dragonatrix posted:

hurry up
and use a
tampon so
you can
focus and
stop ragging

Definitely the line of the comic.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

Despite the burn against us, it seems he HAS taken our feedback into consideration for this fight, adding in some meanwhiles to keep things from dragging on.

Yeah, the pacing is fine now. It also helps that Rob is such a fantastic character; he may have no loving ears but he does have a heart of gold.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Calling it - reference to Something Awful coming on next page.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Why does Sylvester have motion trails in panel 10? Is he using hokuto no ken, or perhaps the shun goku satsu?!

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Dragonatrix posted:

Quick job, but how's this:

Perfect. Anyone know the the code for the Troll Slaiyers tag?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

http://www.zazzle.com/get_out_of_here_mesh_hat-148259997401076035

This is a hat you should wear in public.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

TwoPair posted:

Definitely the line of the comic.

I dunno, I'm pretty partial to "i will kick your balls son"

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

e: ignore this

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Who saw this one coming?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
So we've some full circle to LB projecting his personal demons into the comic as characters and then executing them.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

sigh...you had to pick the low-hanging fruit, didn't you lazey?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I love the rhyme the troll in the second to last panel does.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

I love the rhyme the troll in the second to last panel does.

Yeah, I'm more interested in what this guy's deal is. Sweet rhymes.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Jackie D posted:

sigh...you had to pick the low-hanging fruit, didn't you lazey?

He gets a pass on it from me, because he didn't namecheck. Plus, the whole Full Circle thing is kind of tidy.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Dammit Lazy-B, you were so close to your spotless anti-troll tactic record. Was it worth it?
Anyway, check out Sylvester's massive shoulders. I never noticed them before.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

simplefish posted:

He gets a pass on it from me, because he didn't namecheck. Plus, the whole Full Circle thing is kind of tidy.

Yeah, he didn't go meta, so in principle that could be any random troll. It's beneath the high standard of LB chillness but whatever.

good doe nut tho

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Aww Lazyb, no. :(

spregalia posted:

Perfect. Anyone know the the code for the Troll Slaiyers tag?

Add
code:
[img]http://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/a9/71/00145955.0001.gif[/img]
to your title text.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Guys I think that the joke is that everyone was expecting him to be Lowtax and he wasn't. I smiled. Also the third panel is hilariously disgusting.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I can't even begin to understand what that troll is saying.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

Bros who cares about some random troll getting killed when possibly the most fantastic rhyme ever just got dropped, slickidy hoha.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

This rhyming troll is now my favourite troll of all, easily.

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008
I'm not really going to hold it against LB for taking a stab at the dude who hacked his accounts. Is it a bit less chill than he usually is? Yeah. But I think it was somewhat inevitable we'd get back to this. I'm not trying to rag on the dude but like I said while he's a pretty level headed guy he does seem a bit naive and, sometimes, a bit willing to jump the gun on things.

But if you can't forgive him doing that after he's brought back Sylvester and Tom/the best character in the comic, as well as that rhyme at the end of this page then you don't have a soul.

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
This whole comic was started in the first place so he could vent about internet trolls. Are you people actually getting invested in the comic or something because what the gently caress?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ryaomon posted:

This whole comic was started in the first place so he could vent about internet trolls. Are you people actually getting invested in the comic or something because what the gently caress?

Yeah, I'm not sure why people are so upset that he included the internet troll that's been bothering him in his comic about internet trolls. It's a loving webcomic about Elmer Fudd being a necromancer and Tails training for combat under Ronald McDonald, everyone lighten up and enjoy it.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

I'm not upset about him being in there, it was just a lazy shot. He's done a way better job of digging at stuff outside the comic, like with the DBZ thing.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
I don't see what everyone's problem is with that troll getting killed. It's not like he named names or anything. I busted a kidney laughing at Sylvester's dismissive response and how they immediately move on.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

He put so much effort into making that troll grotesque that I can't really hate it.

haha hmmmm
good doe nut

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I thought him killing the fat lazy virgin troll was hilarious even if it was a cheap shot.

Some of you guys really are a little too invested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
It's not even about investment. This whole series is about LB violently drawing the deaths of people who troll. Do you honestly think he hasn't projected other trolls he has encountered in real life into the previous chapters?? :psyduck: And someone who doesn't follow his online postings wouldn't even know who the fat troll is supposed to be.