Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I just replied and my post didn't show up... Quickly rewriting what I just typed out..

I think the bottom buttons are a tad too large now. If you look at the top right drop down reload icon the bottom one looks around 110 percent the size in comparison.

Not too keen on the plus symbols left of the forums. I'm up for making some new icons- a padlock for locked threads, a share icon, maybe a solution for the plus- but my laptop broke last week so it won't be for a month or so probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

spanky the dolphin posted:

I just replied and my post didn't show up... Quickly rewriting what I just typed out..

I think the bottom buttons are a tad too large now. If you look at the top right drop down reload icon the bottom one looks around 110 percent the size in comparison.

Not too keen on the plus symbols left of the forums. I'm up for making some new icons- a padlock for locked threads, a share icon, maybe a solution for the plus- but my laptop broke last week so it won't be for a month or so probably.

Both of your posts showed up, buddy. But this is the Tails Gets Trolled Thread.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

ThatPazuzu posted:

Both of your posts showed up, buddy. But this is the Tails Gets Trolled Thread.

The Tails Gets Trolled Thread Gets Trolled?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Lazerbot fed the troll and now he's trolling up a storm all over Lazey b's Facebook. :(

I am in constant fear of the state of LB's pill.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Calico Heart posted:

Lazerbot fed the troll and now he's trolling up a storm all over Lazey b's Facebook. :(

I am in constant fear of the state of LB's pill.

Lazerbot is the master of :iceburn:s, though.

quote:

don't worry pal you were never meant to be anything

quote:

you were never meant to be known and you will be forgotten once again. you will be the person no one knows or cares to know you will have nothing worth anything. that's why your trying so hard to be known to be something but fate is cruel isn't lol sad sad sad boy can't understand anything hmmm do you think your victory will come? oh you can't win something you never had a chance in winning sadly this was already predetermined. everything has been predetermined you sir are just following the tracks that have been set by the creators,

quote:

does it bother you that people know who i am and no one cares who you are? i could see your jealousy a mile away

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

quote:

you were never meant to be known and you will be forgotten once again. you will be the person no one knows or cares to know you will have nothing worth anything. that's why your trying so hard to be known to be something but fate is cruel isn't lol sad sad sad boy can't understand anything hmmm do you think your victory will come? oh you can't win something you never had a chance in winning sadly this was already predetermined. everything has been predetermined you sir are just following the tracks that have been set by the creators,

Lazerbot and Lazerbro had to have lived an interesting life to be able to spout off such poetic burns.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Lazerbot posted:

don't worry pal you were never meant to be anything

God drat!

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

ThatPazuzu posted:

Lazerbot posted:

[...] hmmm [...]

This makes it perfect

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I've been lurking since the very beginning of this thread and I have to say this has been a real trip. Lazerbot proved us all wrong in our assumptions that he's some socially awkward teenager with anger issues and is instead a pretty cool dude telling a genuinely entertaining story and a Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fan-comic at that. (Never thought that would be possible) Can't wait to see what crazy stuff he pulls off next.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

This makes it perfect

I swear to god I love all of his "HMMMMMMMM"s.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I imagine LazyBs hmmmmmm to be like the catchphrases in Animal Crossing.

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

So I might catch some hate for this, but I am really starting to get suspicious of Rob. I think he has his own agenda that he has kept hidden from Silver and the Neutrals and in the process of working with them decided that Elmer could be of use to him. What if Rob is working with Alex and they are in some plot to wrest control from the Troll King?

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

nerdbot posted:

I swear to god I love all of his "HMMMMMMMM"s.

The best part is that they can mean like four completely different things depending on the context.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

soscannonballs posted:

So I might catch some hate for this, but I am really starting to get suspicious of Rob. I think he has his own agenda that he has kept hidden from Silver and the Neutrals and in the process of working with them decided that Elmer could be of use to him. What if Rob is working with Alex and they are in some plot to wrest control from the Troll King?

How could he plot against his friends without ears?
One thing that bothers me though is that Rob seemingly has no backstory. Hell, if there's anything we know about troll fighters, it's that they have one hell of a reason to dislike trolls. We've seen/heard several explanations as to why they don't like trolls, but Rob is the only one without a clear reason. Maybe it's because LazyB originally added him as a joke, but I don't see why he wouldn't just tack on some crazy backstory as to why Rob fights trolls.

edit: Speaking of Animal Crossing catchphrases, I should make a new file just to set every catchphrase to "hmmmmm".

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Nov 7, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Rob might just have a back story that will be told later. Remember how The Neutrals was introduced to TGT first through a one panel cameo by Coyote and then by Elmer Fudd coming to the fake Bever concert because he knows Bugs Bunny is there.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Another fan favorite troll bites the dust...

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Ooooh Coyote gonna gently caress you up, Demaro. :allears:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I like how Blaze out of all people is the one who stays the most in character. I wonder if LazyB actually knows her characterization?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I actually chuckled and murmered "Oh, Silver!" out loud when I read his joke to impress Blaze. Poor ignorant sod.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

simplefish posted:

I actually chuckled and murmered "Oh, Silver!" out loud when I read his joke to impress Blaze. Poor ignorant sod.

That's what I like about TGT-Silver. He's proven himself to be a badass when poo poo hits the fan, but he couldn't stop being a socially awkward klutz if he tried. He's legitimately a better character than his "canon" version.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

"It's been over an hour, I can get this started." Either Demarro has a really bad sense of time or both him and Wily are disciples of Kermit.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

"It's been over an hour, I can get this started." Either Demarro has a really bad sense of time or both him and Wily are disciples of Kermit.

I think he's referring to the summoning of the guardian. LazyB works after strict game logic, so special attacks gotta have cooldowns.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

horriblePencilist posted:

I think he's referring to the summoning of the guardian. LazyB works after strict game logic, so special attacks gotta have cooldowns.

Oooh, that makes sense, yeah during the fight with Gary he did mention having to wait a bit to re-summon his demon now that I think about it.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

That's what I like about TGT-Silver. He's proven himself to be a badass when poo poo hits the fan, but he couldn't stop being a socially awkward klutz if he tried. He's legitimately a better character than his "canon" version.

TGT Silver may be an order of magnitude better as a character. Wasn't original Silver just a generic video game quasi-badass with absolutely no characterisation beyond a few minimal points?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Well, it doesn't take much to be a better character than canon Silver.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

ChaosSamusX posted:

TGT Silver may be an order of magnitude better as a character. Wasn't original Silver just a generic video game quasi-badass with absolutely no characterisation beyond a few minimal points?

There are hints of a character. He's very driven with purpose and wants to do the right thing, but he's kinda dense and thus easily fooled. Kind of like Knuckles, only less self-centered.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
He also has a ludicrously whiny voice that makes it impossible to take him seriously at all.

I'm excited for when Aramek gets to Silver's first big chapter to see how much of an improvement Aramek's goofy voice for him is.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
It's the triumphant return of the "I'll blow you if you don't kill me line" (and all of its variations)!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Lazerbot has taken our advice and is now cutting back and forth between different plot points in action scenes! Nice on buddy.

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ChaosSamusX posted:

Original Silver was pretty much just Trunks, but a Trunks with less character somehow.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Silver and blaze have been killing helpless people in cages for at least an hour. Jesus christ.

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
Any predictions for what Coyote's zombies might be?

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Doc Hawkins posted:

Silver and blaze have been killing helpless people in cages for at least an hour. Jesus christ.

But they actually trapped the trolls well after the battle ended, let alone Demaro summoned the Guardian. That actually happened very early in the fight, and considering it lasted over 30 pages, some time must have passed since they started.
That being said, it's pretty impressive the buck-toothed troll survived for that long. You'd think the ones on the sides would die first.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
What's the easy way out of the cages?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

UncleSmoothie posted:

Digging. As we saw in the Demaro/Garry battle.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

UncleSmoothie posted:

The sweet embrace of the spear. :black101:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah that's pretty hosed up that the "good" guys are mass murderin' defenseless trolls, especially because it's all manual. Just throw in a can of zyklon b.

re: rob, it's obvious that he can't die without interacting with the other dragonborn in some way as well. The so-called "Ice Man." The guy frozen in ice for years, like the other dragonborn in the new Skyrim DLC. It's obvious that LazyB has some kind of access to Bethesda's secret designs, seeing as how he mirrored the plot before it became public.

e:

Kermit, speaking to Rob posted:

"He was once one of them -- a troll. He ruled here in their name, ruled over Solstheim. But he did not serve the trolls, he devoured them. And like them he seeks to return. You didn't think that you were the only one? He was the first. Dragonborn."

Rob posted:

WHAT!?

SniperWoreConverse fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Nov 8, 2012

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

UncleSmoothie posted:

If all the trolls at the edges worked together they could probably tip the cage.
Of course, the trolls would never work together.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Guys, he's talking about digging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Where's Megaman?