Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

BizarroAzrael posted:

Where did the fat Power Ranger comment come from? Was someone talking about Matt Hardy?

He made a promo on Raw where he talked about Halloween and "fat American children running around dressed as Power Rangers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Steve Mongo McMichael is back on Twitter and as weird as ever.

https://twitter.com/OfficialMongo

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Mongo was Penn Juliette this whole time.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Mongo was lamenting the loss of gimmicks and characters in favor of guys with regular names. :psyduck:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

John Morrison posted:

@HeathSlaterOMRB ... Bro you should've DM'ed me before you paid for those tights... I got a storage unit full of them #LugsAintTims

Okay, that was pretty funny.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Doesn't Piper have a legends contract of some kind?

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
He turned in a lackluster Piper's Pit on his last appearance and was buried on commentary in realtime. I don't think they're on great terms right now.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Ricardo started DMing me. :tinfoil:

I wish I were single so I could confirm the 8/10 claims for you all. But alas. :(

ohgodwhathaveidone by A Humfleet, on Flickr

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

DannoMack posted:

He turned in a lackluster Piper's Pit on his last appearance and was buried on commentary in realtime. I don't think they're on great terms right now.

It's always a back and forth between them.

Wasn't Piper the one back in the 80s who ratted on Jesse Ventura when he tried to start a union?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

It's always a back and forth between them.

Wasn't Piper the one back in the 80s who ratted on Jesse Ventura when he tried to start a union?
I always heard it was the Hulkster who did that.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Little Miss RKO posted:

I wish I were single so I could confirm the 8/10 claims for you all. But alas. :(

ohgodwhathaveidone by A Humfleet, on Flickr

Oh lawd, Snap! I tweeted him a pic of me and my mates Dos Caras Jr masks we were wearing to Raw and he started being all creeps. DNW THNX wrestling only, you dirty get.

Yeah sure you are... But the worst one was

Dealbreaker, sarry fella!:P

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Little Miss RKO posted:

8/10 claims?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hahaha Ricardo Rodriguez being a creeper is hilarious to me for some reason.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
A goon's friend hosed him and said he was an 8 out of 10.

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

It's kinda lovely to post people's DMs. He's definitely creepin' though so I guess he assumed the risk.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Yeah, Ricardo is a huge creeper on Twitter. Fair game.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
He's just playing a character :haw:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I wonder how much that works for him that he'd keep doing it. Perks of being the dogsbody to someone famous.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Hey now, I didn't post the rest! He's a pretty cool guy past the creepy. :)

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
On a scale of 3 to 20, how many dick pictures has he sent?

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Wojtek posted:

On a scale of 3 to 20, how many dick pictures has he sent?

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
It's not like he's hitting on high school girls or something. More power to him!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

@TheDrewMcintyre posted:

Angela Anne Galloway passed away on Sat 3rd of November 2012 with her family by her side, no words were needed everything spoken through eye contact.

We opened our lives and hearts to world to share Mum and the kind of person and inspiration she was as we are so proud of all she had fought and accomplished and if she could inspire just one person it was worth it... the response was simply overwhelming for our family.

The night before she passed hundreds and thousands of people were thinking and praying for her and that was unbelievable to know that so many people knew Angela Galloway.

I wish we could thank everyone individually as everyones words have touched us all. From my WWE family, my brothers and sisters and even those we don't know, but we were all connected through the thoughts and prayers for her which were simply unreal.

We say goodbye tomorrow and its going to one big celebration with Mums request of no black, we re getting colourful.

She watched and inspired me to live my dream. At Wrestlemania in Atlanta my father Andrew Snr, brother John and Mum all came over for the family trip of a lifetime. I had them stay at the W hotel and made sure my brother and I took Mum and Dad to the W nightclub (if you know the W it tends to be where the over the top American socialites spend their time), the image will always stay with me. We then travelled across 5 states stopping for Raw and Smackdown tv tapings (they also met my boss Vince McMahon backstage at Smackdown who was so warm to them, with my Dad struggling to find words to say being a little bit taken aback, she didn't say anything and just smiled at him as he was allowing me to live my dream) We then travelled over 1000 miles in a seven seater National lampoon style having adventures along the way and at our final stop in New Orleans on the final night we took a horse and carriage around the amazing city.

Tomorrow befitting of our Queen she takes her final journey in the exact same manner. There will be no moments silence either as we are celebrating a woman who put more energy and achieved more than anyone could in 5 lifetimes, when we say goodbye it will be a round of applause because she had did it, she had overcame and she had succeeded in life.

Thank you everyone
The Galloway family.

Angela Anne Galloway

1961-2012

She is the heart of our family

A true testament of the human spirit

An inspiration to everyone she ever came in contact with

She was a wife, a friend, a sister, a daughter, an aunt and she was our mother

Through memories and her legacy Angela Galloway will never be forgotten

:cry:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Hey cool, way to ruin all the Ricardo's Dick posts.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Man.... :(

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Poor guy.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

man, i hope my mum never dies

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Poor Drew. Having lost my mom last year (he and I are nearly the same age) that post got me right choked up.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
She's the same age as my mom. :cry:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
She's a lot younger than mine, and a lot younger than anyone should die. Poor guy :(

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Kevin Steen posted:

I'll have some dvd's and "I Pentagram Steen" shirts (2XL and 3XL) available tomorrow night at PWS. Bring money. And fruit punch Gatorade.

A Jerk posted:

Pentagrams are for faggots

Kevin Steen posted:

I honestly hope you get severely injuried in the next week.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I love how Steen is just an rear end in a top hat on twitter and also correcting peoples grammer.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What does DM mean?

Oh God What
Apr 25, 2009

oldpainless posted:

What does DM mean?

Direct Message. It's what you do when you want to tell someone something on Twitter, but don't want anybody else to see it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

oldpainless posted:

What does DM mean?
That someone's about to get a blue-ray set of the Golden Girls. :rimshot:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

thehappyprince posted:

man, i hope my mum never dies

Yeah this.

Drew :smith:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

DannoMack posted:

It's not like he's hitting on high school girls or something. More power to him!

I feel like one of these days he is going to hit on the wrong girl and get in some poo poo. I assume WWE/Vince could care less if dudes hit on girls, but don't do it in a way where people can share proof of your conversation on the internet you doofus.

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

triplexpac posted:

I feel like one of these days he is going to hit on the wrong girl and get in some poo poo. I assume WWE/Vince could care less if dudes hit on girls, but don't do it in a way where people can share proof of your conversation on the internet you doofus.
There's no real way to do that though. If you talk to a girl, you just have to assume they're recording it somehow, because they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

So GTV stood for GirlTV?