Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
I read Demaro's monster's "AHHHHH" as a grown man screaming instead of some kind of monster roar.

Also, yeah, Demaro's finished. Coyote's gonna destroy him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
Is it just me or does outside not look like outside on account of the weird lighting? Maybe Wile. E Coyote just opened up a pocket dimension :ohdear:

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
He opened up a portal to the cartoon world, and he is going to have a whole bunch of ACME traps scattered about.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Chapter 3: "The Truth" has now been remastered with character pages and watermarkless images on tailsgetstrolled.com!

Not a lot of people have been responding to these kind of posts but I want to say that I appreciate the work you're putting in to maintaining the website. :)

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

Not a lot of people have been responding to these kind of posts but I want to say that I appreciate the work you're putting in to maintaining the website. :)

Yeah, same! I guess there's not really much to say, but I appreciate having a more navigable place to view the comic than Deviantart, for sure.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Chapter 3: "The Truth" has now been remastered with character pages and watermarkless images on tailsgetstrolled.com!

I've gotten more than one person into TGT because of the site, since it's easier to read than a million and a half pages of responses.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

So, the neutrals are suppose to be, of course, neutral in the heaven/hell conflict. We've seen though that Demario is fully on the satanic side, and from the looks of coyote's yellow hands and copious amounts of sunlight, he's fully in heavens pocket?

...Because coyote is the only one with yellow strings, and all that sunlight being shown has to have a purpose.

jesus is in the bag. called it.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Tom Guycot posted:

So, the neutrals are suppose to be, of course, neutral in the heaven/hell conflict. We've seen though that Demario is fully on the satanic side, and from the looks of coyote's yellow hands and copious amounts of sunlight, he's fully in heavens pocket?

...Because coyote is the only one with yellow strings, and all that sunlight being shown has to have a purpose.

You could say that Coyote's got this battle... in the bag.

Or rather, under wraps. :rimshot:

But, how should I know? Lazerbot's pulling all of the strings here.

Seriously, though, knowing Lazerbot's crazy diamond, it is probably Sonic with God and Jesus in a holy trinity.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

If coyote has Jesus in the bag I will flip my poo poo.

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
To be fair, the sunlight could be to recharge Superman.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
I love that "Jesus" and "Road Runner" are equally possible answers to a question at this point in the story. I also love the fact that it will be neither. And whatever the true answer is, it will better then we imagined.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Tom Guycot posted:

break his neck jesus

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
This is it. We'll finally get to see how Knuckles caught the Road Runner.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Finally, we shall now what is in the bag!

Edit: Beaten

But Road Runner isn't the only thing though. Hmmmmmmm...!!

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Nov 10, 2012

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Mystic_Squid posted:

I read Demaro's monster's "AHHHHH" as a grown man screaming instead of some kind of monster

Maybe you were just thinking of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-yUKS3O66A

HMMMMMM..

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Wow, did he summon the Road Runner from the book?

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Oh god he turned the sky red.

And summoned the Road Runner from a book.

It's actually pretty cool that Wile E. has his style and isn't just carrying the corpses around themselves in that sack, like all the other people do.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I need to check the Neutrals-Chapter again, to see if there's any signs of the book. Did Coyote make it, find it in the church of the neutrals or maybe even ordered it from ACME?

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Remember when you died Road Runner, I talked just. like. THIIIIIIIS!

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Oh so Coyote holds his corpses inside the Necronomicon.

Cool.

Edit: And he's released two snakes as well. I guess Roadrunner is just a distraction.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
What's that snake thing that fell into the grass? was it whatever magic that kept road runner hidden? Or was the road runner a distraction so that thing could wriggle away

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I guess the real fight will be between Coyote and the Eye-Demon after he trounces Demaro.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I couldn't find any links to the Neutrals/Satanist and the book, but I was reminded of this little gem right here:
LazyB has made leaps and bounds of progress in terms of shading. We're all proud of you.

Edit: I just realized something. If Gary was an earthbender, does that mean Alex is one too? He doesn't have to be, but it's possible.

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Nov 10, 2012

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
Demaro turned the sky red by causing an eclipse of the sun because of "moon guardian". Wily doesn't seem worried.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Jago posted:

Demaro turned the sky red by causing an eclipse of the sun because of "moon guardian". Wily doesn't seem worried.

don't get me
wrong the
guardians are
strong but hahaha
well... hahaha

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Wile E. Coyote is about to manipulate the corpse of the Road Runner in a necromantic ritual to save the world from a Satanist riding a boar-like demon.

This comic.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Jago posted:

That also happened in an episode of Avatar, The Last Airbender. Lazerbot must really like that show.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Great now we're going to get an entire page showing how his comic is NOTHING like Avatar The Last Airbender.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Baronjutter posted:

Great now we're going to get an entire page showing how his comic is NOTHING like Avatar The Last Airbender.

Is this a bad thing?

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Except being compared to Avatar is a compliment because Avatar is a great show. He doesn't like DBZ so he resented comparisons to that.

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!
This page was so confusing to me when everybody started talking about red skies and books, and I thought you all had gone (colour-)blind because there was absolutely nothing there and last page's image was totally different.

Turns out I had adblocked DeviantArt ... oops?

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Perfidia posted:

This page was so confusing to me when everybody started talking about red skies and books, and I thought you all had gone (colour-)blind because there was absolutely nothing there and last page's image was totally different.

Turns out I had adblocked DeviantArt ... oops?

That sounds like a pretty great idea, actually.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I genuinely was thinking about how badass wile coyote was in the update.

This comic.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Demaro and the eye demon thing are totally hosed.

Wile E will do anything, take any risk to get his man.
Think about it, all the foiled plots, the shoddy A.C.M.E. products, cliff plunges, explosions. And he'd still take time to write a funny sign on a stick too. That friggin coyote is immortal as well as chill and now a necromancer.

Demaro is hosed.

Edit: Meep meep motherfucker :D

Sleekly fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Nov 11, 2012

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
So wait, in the second panel, the sun was replaced by the blood-red moon? Is that what happened? Or did Demaro somehow shrouded both of them in his area of red strings?

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

toanoradian posted:

So wait, in the second panel, the sun was replaced by the blood-red moon? Is that what happened? Or did Demaro somehow shrouded both of them in his area of red strings?
Demaro has Auriels bow.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Bloomington posted:

Demaro has Auriels bow.

We have a Dragonborn, if Lazerbot hadn't admitted he hasn't actually played Skyrim I wouldn't count this out as a possibility.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

He already had an Earthbender, it's too late.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Also, I recently noticed Demaro's hoodie actually has some emblem on the back. I tried finding any image of his back, but to no avail. I asked LazyB, but he was being pretty cryptic about it. Classic LazerBot, basically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Looks like my power came back just in time for the fight.
Shits about to get real.:allears:

Is it just me or is LazyB's coyote 100x better than the original? I can't help but hearing all his lines being read by Hannibal Lecture.

//Edit//
Demaro is a replicant.