Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SlicerDicer
Oct 31, 2010

PAILOLO CHANNEL

East gales to 35 kt. Wind waves 17 ft. Scattered showers.

Its time to DIVE

Bishop posted:

I'm going to pile on with this one... a drysuit should be a redundant source of bouyancy, not a primary.

I do not really think drysuit operates well for buoyancy anyway once you get usto it. Large bubbles drive me batty... my neck feels super inflated.

Crunkjuice posted:

I agree with this. That's pretty dangerous to rely on only your drysuit for buoyancy. Backplate and wing is industry standard for tech divers and drysuits. Not diving with a wing/Bcd for comforts sake is dangerous and stupid.

Too right! I dove without a wing for all of 2 dives.. and I said ENOUGH and put a wing on. I feel far more secure! I may never inflate it but drat it.. when I need it the thing is there!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreadLlama
Jul 15, 2005
Not just for breakfast anymore
Finally I got back into the water again after a year-long hiatus. Thailand is beautiful and great for diving, but forget about trying to work there.

I'm in Korea now, and holy poo poo, the 38th parallel is much cooler than the 11th. Who knew? The people I dove with were using some newfangled technology called "Semi-dry" suits. It sounds like witchcraft to me. But they were comfortably tech diving at temperatures of about 6 degrees at 40 meters, while I was shivering above the thermocline at 17 degrees at 15 meters.

What's the deal with these semi-dry suits?

Also, for any DMs out there: If you lived in a country where they don't issue credit cards to foreigners, how would you go about paying your PADI dues this November?

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

I would see if the shop where I'm working or doing my DM course could pay for me, and I would give them cash.

pupdive
Jun 13, 2012

DreadLlama posted:

Finally I got back into the water again after a year-long hiatus. Thailand is beautiful and great for diving, but forget about trying to work there.

I'm in Korea now, and holy poo poo, the 38th parallel is much cooler than the 11th. Who knew? The people I dove with were using some newfangled technology called "Semi-dry" suits. It sounds like witchcraft to me. But they were comfortably tech diving at temperatures of about 6 degrees at 40 meters, while I was shivering above the thermocline at 17 degrees at 15 meters.

What's the deal with these semi-dry suits?

Semi-Dry are usually skin-in/Open Cell etc. suits that are unlined to limit the amount of water trapped against the skin. Some go the extra mile and add extended seals like a dry suit. It's the same thing IM FROM THE FUTURE was talking about for free diving, but with extended cuff and neck seals probably.

(It's not anything new. They have been around for many years.)

People who think they need them swear by them. But unfortunately many divers swear by whatever they own. People used to swear by Henderson Polar fleece as well, and said they were as warm as a 3 mil suit. And those suits sucked, and were not much warmer than a rash guard, and not even as warm as a 0.5 neoprene suit, and they lasted not even half a season.

I find open cells do not last long enough to be worth it.

But then again, I work as an instructor for a living, and cannot be bothered with taking more than a few seconds to suit up. I never found the suits much warmer, just more of a pain to put on. It was nice that the inside of the suit was never 'wet' when I first put in on in the morning.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
http://www.ourwater-ourfuture.com/ I hate pimping stuff, but this is important to me. Please read through and make your own decision, but i ask you divers to please sign this. This lake holds an unbelievable importance to me as a diver. It was the basis of my training , and is over 90% of my thousands of logged dives.

Finch!
Sep 11, 2001

Spatial Awareness?

[ ] Whaleshark

404 Not Found
I saw a whale shark the other day. Finally! I thought they were mythical creatures and it was some joke that the whole world was playing on me. I can now confirm that they actually do exist.

It's 5:37am and I'm going whale shark hunting again in an hour or so. Nom nom nom.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Phone posting as I blend my own trimix for a 200 dive today. Get the hell in.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Finch! posted:

I saw a whale shark the other day. Finally! I thought they were mythical creatures and it was some joke that the whole world was playing on me. I can now confirm that they actually do exist.

It's 5:37am and I'm going whale shark hunting again in an hour or so. Nom nom nom.

Sail rock or Chumpon?

Saw Whale sharks my first dive at Sail Rock :smug:

Finch!
Sep 11, 2001

Spatial Awareness?

[ ] Whaleshark

404 Not Found

MA-Horus posted:

Sail rock or Chumpon?

Saw Whale sharks my first dive at Sail Rock :smug:

Chumphon, and gently caress you :argh:

When are you coming back?

ttomkat
Mar 26, 2010
So I got back from diving in Belize. I did 6 local dives. I wasn't able to do the more famous dive sites, but I still had a great time. Dove off of Ambergris Caye. I am still pretty new to diving, but I felt like I got a lot better on my skills.

I took photos with my new Cannon S100 using the Canon UW Housing. The kit worked great, I just suck at photography. Here are some of my more luck shots. I may have a few more good ones, still parsing them out.

I also have some good videos, especially of some guys hunting lionfish during their LED specialty course.
Man, I already miss being in the water.

pupdive
Jun 13, 2012

Bishop posted:

Phone posting as I blend my own trimix for a 200 dive today. Get the hell in.

Asking for the sake of asking. Why do you use Trimix for 200' dives?

(I know lots of people use it for anything over 100'. I am just curious about your own reasons.

FWIW, IANTD use to train their run up dives to full Trimix certification on Air to 200'. Obviously, they don't do that no more.

awesome pictures, great composition. Really first class work. This thread has some really great photographers both in composition, and timing. I hope some of the non-divers brwsing the thread bet turned to get wet.

All I can say to those who are waiting to get started: Stop waiting. Even playing with being weightless in a pool is a blast. Add the cool stuff you can actually see and you will kick yourself for waiting.

I came back wet from working the other day and a kid asked me if I had been swimming, and I told him I was a dive instructor, and he just thought it was so cool. And he was right. It is so cool. I took a bunch of divers for an intro dive today, (like I do many days) and it is just a blast watching their eyes get huge as they see fish after fish after fish. And showing them a real life Nemo is just the coolest thing in the world.

pupdive fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Nov 7, 2012

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Finch! posted:

Chumphon, and gently caress you :argh:

When are you coming back?

That is a good question, and one I have no answer for. Maybe after New Years, maybe 5 years. Beats me.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
First of all gently caress all of you who have seen whale sharks I'm jealous as poo poo

pupdive posted:

Asking for the sake of asking. Why do you use Trimix for 200' dives?

(I know lots of people use it for anything over 100'. I am just curious about your own reasons.

FWIW, IANTD use to train their run up dives to full Trimix certification on Air to 200'. Obviously, they don't do that no more.
I'll buy the HE for "big" dives, which this was. Mainly because it reduces my deco time because you offgas helium faster than nitrogen. This means I either carry less deco gas or I have more of a surplus. I've never had a huge problem with narcosis (never been deeper than 150' on air though), but on a tough technical dive I'd rather not risk being on air. Anything shallower than 150' and I'll go with nitrox (28% or whatever works)

The dive I phoneposted about that you quote is a good example of why I don't want to be narced at 200ft. Current was horrific and we could not hook the wreck, so we tried a hot drop. At sunset. We missed the wreck and were just messing around in the sand and I hear someone screaming through their rebreather. (peanut gallery: A hot drop is trying to sink as fast as possible towards the wreck with no downline or anything, and with rebreathers you can actually speak muffled words while on the loop)

Here is some more jargon (sorry this is impossible to tell with out jargon) Anyways his unit went HAL9000 on him and it was showing a pp02 of 2.5 on every sensor. He tried a dil flush and it just made poo poo worse. He is screaming at me and gesturing with both hands to ascend real quick. He bails out but is burning through that 40cft bottom mix tank real quick. It's a race to 70 feet, because his other tank had 50% 02 in it. I'm ready to donate my primary but I've also got to launch a surface marker real quick because we're drifting like motherfuckers. I only had one shot at launching a surface marker from 150+ feet because my backup is just a 100' spool and would never make it. Then we gotta worry about stops, etc. I had to remember to switch to the right deco gas (was carrying 50% and 100%) and to tell my computer when I did. Once we got up to 40 ft I shined my primary light directly upwards so it illuminated surface marker, in case the boat had not seen it. Everyone ended up fine, but if I was narced maybe I would have hosed up in those first few minutes.

As a funny aside, I get to my 10 foot stop, slowly reeling my way in perfectly since near the bottom, and I drop the loving reel. It sinks out of sight but is still attached to the surface marker. Once we got on the boat we pulled the reel back, but now I have a 400ft rats nest of line to untangle. I think I'm just gonna buy new line.

Bishop fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Nov 7, 2012

pupdive
Jun 13, 2012

Bishop posted:

First of all gently caress all of you who have seen whale sharks I'm jealous as poo poo
I'll buy the HE for "big" dives, which this was. Mainly because it reduces my deco time because you offgas helium faster than nitrogen. This means I either carry less deco gas or I have more of a surplus. I've never had a huge problem with narcosis (never been deeper than 150' on air though), but on a tough technical dive I'd rather not risk being on air. Anything shallower than 150' and I'll go with nitrox (28% or whatever works)

The dive I phoneposted about that you quote is a good example of why I don't want to be narced at 200ft. Current was horrific and we could not hook the wreck, so we tried a hot drop. At sunset. We missed the wreck and were just messing around in the sand and I hear someone screaming through their rebreather. (peanut gallery: A hot drop is trying to sink as fast as possible towards the wreck with no downline or anything, and with rebreathers you can actually speak muffled words while on the loop)

Here is some more jargon (sorry this is impossible to tell with out jargon) Anyways his unit went HAL9000 on him and it was showing a pp02 of 2.5 on every sensor. He tried a dil flush and it just made poo poo worse. He is screaming at me and gesturing with both hands to ascend real quick. He bails out but is burning through that 40cft bottom mix tank real quick. It's a race to 70 feet, because his other tank had 50% 02 in it. I'm ready to donate my primary but I've also got to launch a surface marker real quick because we're drifting like motherfuckers. I only had one shot at launching a surface marker from 150+ feet because my backup is just a 100' spool and would never make it. Then we gotta worry about stops, etc. I had to remember to switch to the right deco gas (was carrying 50% and 100%) and to tell my computer when I did. Once we got up to 40 ft I shined my primary light directly upwards so it illuminated surface marker, in case the boat had not seen it. Everyone ended up fine, but if I was narced maybe I would have hosed up in those first few minutes.

As a funny aside, I get to my 10 foot stop, slowly reeling my way in perfectly since near the bottom, and I drop the loving reel. It sinks out of sight but is still attached to the surface marker. Once we got on the boat we pulled the reel back, but now I have a 400ft rats nest of line to untangle. I think I'm just gonna buy new line.

Zowee, Heilum certainly helped there.

(buy new line. The Dive Rite orange line worked best for me. Yellow can diappeaar.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
My work has me going to Miami for some meetings this week so I'm throwing my gear in my car with me so I can go do a night dive on the Spiegel Grove with Bishop. Hell yes.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Tried to dig out my log book and think i've lost it :negative: pissed as i enjoyed reading back on the (admittedly few) dives i've done and i know if i want to start thinking about deco training i need a healthy minimum of logged dive. Oh well, does anyone have any recommendations for iphone dive logs?

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Heading out to Amed tomorrow for a couple of dives. I have only really been diving at Tulumben before this, so it's going to be interesting

nac
Jun 1, 2008
I'm planning learning to dive this winter in South-East Asia (currently living in Taiwan) and I have a few questions.

1) Online courses: Is it worth it to do the book work online while I'm in rainy Taipei and do the dives in gorgeous locations? Am I vastly depriving myself of education or money by doing this?

2) Where to go: Any recommendations for places to start diving? I've heard Koh Tao talked about in this thread; any other recommendations? I'll have 5 weeks to travel so I'll definitely go to several countries. I don't think it's prudent to plan a month-long dive trip before ever trying it but it would be nice to know the options if I fall in love with it right away.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

rockcity posted:

I'm throwing my gear in my car with me so I can go do a night dive on the Spiegel Grove with Bishop. Hell yes.
:unsmigghh: It should be fun, like I said over PMs I'm actually more comfortable doing a night dive on the spiegel off my own boat than a shallow reef because it eliminates the chance that we surface a mile away from the (unmanned) boat. Plus I've got 100+ dives on that wreck so odds are we won't get lost

Bishop fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Nov 12, 2012

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

nac posted:

I'm planning learning to dive this winter in South-East Asia (currently living in Taiwan) and I have a few questions.

1) Online courses: Is it worth it to do the book work online while I'm in rainy Taipei and do the dives in gorgeous locations? Am I vastly depriving myself of education or money by doing this?

2) Where to go: Any recommendations for places to start diving? I've heard Koh Tao talked about in this thread; any other recommendations? I'll have 5 weeks to travel so I'll definitely go to several countries. I don't think it's prudent to plan a month-long dive trip before ever trying it but it would be nice to know the options if I fall in love with it right away.

The level of diving instruction is going to be fairly low wherever you go in SE Asia. You will get 2.5 to 5 days of instruction for an open water course, which basically runs bootcamp style through the bare minimum requirements set by PADI or SSI with most places and instructors being fairly loose on what constitutes you having met performance requirements. That being said, if you pay a little attention, you will become a competent enough diver to do the kind of diving you typically find in SE Asia: diving with good vis, low chop in a small area, led by a divemaster or instructor.

Koh Tao is the cheapest place to get any kind of diving instruction and imo the instruction can be quite good if you avoid the huge dive shops. Try to find somewhere where you will be in groups of 4 or less. Its a tight squeeze for time to do all the requirements in 3 days. Its nearly impossible to do with 1instructor on 10 students.

imo online stuff is not worth bothering with. Just do an open water course and go from there. Im happy to recommend dive schools on koh tao if you want - did my dmt and worked a few months on that rock.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
so I'll try to be oblique.
The answer is and always will be Palau.

In fact, I have plans to go back this March!

edit: I should add that resorts often do package deals during off-season. I got my advanced license from a resort in Cebu, Philippines. Roundtrip airfare, hotel, dinner, and dive lessons for about $600. Flights were from Japan, but still, drat good deal.

Trivia fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Nov 13, 2012

nac
Jun 1, 2008

eviljelly posted:

Koh Tao is the cheapest place to get any kind of diving instruction and imo the instruction can be quite good if you avoid the huge dive shops. Try to find somewhere where you will be in groups of 4 or less. Its a tight squeeze for time to do all the requirements in 3 days. Its nearly impossible to do with 1instructor on 10 students.

imo online stuff is not worth bothering with. Just do an open water course and go from there. Im happy to recommend dive schools on koh tao if you want - did my dmt and worked a few months on that rock.

Recommendations would be fantastic. Thank you for all the information.

Trivia posted:

The answer is and always will be Palau.

In fact, I have plans to go back this March!

edit: I should add that resorts often do package deals during off-season. I got my advanced license from a resort in Cebu, Philippines. Roundtrip airfare, hotel, dinner, and dive lessons for about $600. Flights were from Japan, but still, drat good deal.

Palau looks great but the flights are expensive. Those package deals sound great! An English open water course in Taiwan would cost $500 alone. I'm guessing January/February is not the off season though. Any recommended places to look for these deals? Usually I get my flights from skyscanner and do everything individually.

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

nac posted:

Recommendations would be fantastic. Thank you for all the information.

Palau looks great but the flights are expensive. Those package deals sound great! An English open water course in Taiwan would cost $500 alone. I'm guessing January/February is not the off season though. Any recommended places to look for these deals? Usually I get my flights from skyscanner and do everything individually.

I worked at New Way Diving on Koh Tao this summer and I really like them for the small class sizes - max 4 students per class. They're also the first boat out on an island, so you will almost always get the first dive just to yourselves. Price is 9800 baht or about Us$300 for open water, including accommodation, pretty much everywhere on the island, including at New Way. If you book ahead, which just involves calling or emailing, any shop should come pick you up- I know New Way does for sure.

I think a decent diving itin for you, depending on budget, would be to start on Koh Tao and do your open water and advanced open water there, then do the Similan Islands ona liveaboard, then fly out of Phuket to Philippines to hit a few places there. Palawan, Malapascua, Coron, Apo, and Donsol are all pretty awesome for their own types of diving. If your budget allows, I would highly recommend Sipadan, which has a bit of a legendary status amongst divers in SE Asia as arguably the best diving in the region.

edit: if youre gonna go to palau, which i also hear is amazing, you could just do philippines and palau only and skip thailand. Diving in Philippines is generally way better than in Thailand anyway, although right now is whale shark season in koh tao and theyve had bull sharks parked out at sail rock for the past 6 months - whale sharks and bull sharks are easily my number 1 and 2 favorite creatures to dive with, respectively.

eviljelly fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Nov 13, 2012

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
I would just do a rando search for resorts in the Philippines / destination and see if they offer any package or discount rates.

I've also done a Thailand liveaboard to the Similans and had a great time.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
Oh thank god, I have another diving trip coming up. My wife and I will be in Aruba in a few weeks and are just now starting to look around at dive shops. Any recommendations would be appreciated, especially since the T&C one we got earlier this year for Caicos Adventures was great. Our last dive was a two tank quarry dive a couple months ago and it basically told us we needed to get back south, so here we go.

Also I did not do what I was planning on doing and upgrade my camera / lights yet, so I'll post some of my usual poo poo pictures once we're back. Sorry for dragging down the photo quality of this thread, but I am going to take the recommendations posted after my last crap effort and see if they get better. :smith:

SlicerDicer
Oct 31, 2010

PAILOLO CHANNEL

Its time to DIVE

pupdive posted:

People who think they need them swear by them. But unfortunately many divers swear by whatever they own. People used to swear by Henderson Polar fleece as well, and said they were as warm as a 3 mil suit. And those suits sucked, and were not much warmer than a rash guard, and not even as warm as a 0.5 neoprene suit, and they lasted not even half a season.

Semi-Dry is like Semi-Hardon...

Go all the way wrap yourself in the condom or stay limp...

(Drysuit Diver in Hawaii)

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

rockcity posted:

My work has me going to Miami for some meetings this week so I'm throwing my gear in my car with me so I can go do a night dive on the Spiegel Grove with Bishop. Hell yes.
Well I've definitely given people better dive experiences but it was an adventure at least. And everybody lived! It was good meeting you. Come back down when it's not night, 4-6ft seas, and horrible visibility :)

Also rip to my halcyon scout backup light, which is laying in the sand somewhere in about 130ft of water (i dropped it off the boat), battery still holding up for the next 6 hours or so.

Bishop fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Nov 15, 2012

nac
Jun 1, 2008
Thanks Trivia and eviljelly for the suggestions. I'll look for deals in both the Philippines and Thailand.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Bishop posted:

Well I've definitely given people better dive experiences but it was an adventure at least. And everybody lived! It was good meeting you. Come back down when it's not night, 4-6ft seas, and horrible visibility :)

Also rip to my halcyon scout backup light, which is laying in the sand somewhere in about 130ft of water (i dropped it off the boat), battery still holding up for the next 6 hours or so.

I still had a good time regardless and it was cool to do a night dive again, even if we couldn't see worth a drat and tried to follow a crossover line down into 130 feet of nothing.

Edit: Uh oh, I just realized I left my one pair of dress pants and dress shoes that I packed on this trip in your bathroom. Guess I'm going shopping this morning before my meetings.

rockcity fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Nov 15, 2012

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Yeah that was a hell of a time to do my first descent on one of the crossover balls. When I reached the fork in the downline I knew I had a 50/50 chance and needed a break (which I did not get), In my defense I turned us back at 105', not 130' :colbert: that's about the deepest point where any line is attached. Then we got to see a tiny bit of the wreck for like 10 minutes before I thumbed it. At that point I knew I was done catching breaks and the 5 foot viz (atrocious at any time of day) was not making me feel comfortable given all the other factors at play.

Bishop fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Nov 16, 2012

Bastard
Jul 13, 2001

We are each responsible for our own destiny.
Just spent a week diving in Dahab, Egypt, getting my PADI AOW. First dive in over 6 years time. It was awesome. The blue hole was amazing, although the dead diver memorial wall was kind of :smith:.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
There was also a diver memorial by the Blue Holes in Palau. As non cave-certified divers, my group was forbidden from going in. Another diver at the bar said he went in as he had cert, and saw a bunch of turtle skeletons as well.

Cave diving sounds thrilling but goddamn does it also sound scary.

pupdive
Jun 13, 2012

eviljelly posted:

imo online stuff is not worth bothering with.

I am going to disgree with this pretty strongly. Online learning for the Open Water course is really the only way to go.

Do the learning at your own pace?

Retain online access for the material for life?

And not have to keep track of a paper book?

Yes, yes, and yes. Plus there is nothing more frustrating than not being in the water when one is in a place where one can dive all day and all night. Spend the dry time (classroom) somewhere where diving is not an option anyway.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

pupdive posted:

I am going to disgree with this pretty strongly. Online learning for the Open Water course is really the only way to go.

Do the learning at your own pace?

Retain online access for the material for life?

And not have to keep track of a paper book?

Yes, yes, and yes. Plus there is nothing more frustrating than not being in the water when one is in a place where one can dive all day and all night. Spend the dry time (classroom) somewhere where diving is not an option anyway.

Is keeping track of a paper book difficult for you?

SlicerDicer
Oct 31, 2010

PAILOLO CHANNEL

Its time to DIVE

Crunkjuice posted:

They are so small these days and lack so much content its not shocking :)

But yes I have paperbacks for everything I did online its better to have hard copies.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

pupdive posted:

I did the online learning for my Open Water, and it was a huge benefit.

Because my dive buddy and I did that, we spent more time in the water. Another group did their open water learning on site, and by the time we had finished the first 2 dives and the swimming prereqs, they were suiting up for the first time. We managed to finish all of the closed water dives in 1 day, and then all the open water dives the next day. The other group was had to go back to the dive shop on the second day to finish up the closed water dives, and then went to the dive site, while we got 2 open water dives and finished at a reasonable hour.

But hey, if you like a book that much, go for it.

Trivia
Feb 8, 2006

I'm an obtuse man,
As a lover of things like Steam I can agree that online course materials for life is a big draw. Save for one slight flaw: Many of the places you (may) go to will have little or no Internet access!

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Trivia posted:

As a lover of things like Steam I can agree that online course materials for life is a big draw. Save for one slight flaw: Many of the places you (may) go to will have little or no Internet access!

I thought a large part of the point was that you could do the learning portion before you left for your destination.

pupdive
Jun 13, 2012

Crunkjuice posted:

Almost none of my students have any idea of where their text is a month after the class. What's difficult for my students is what's difficult for them. The person asking about online learning is a potential student, who has no experience with what's what.

I have to keep track of mountains of paperwork.

I also know that people pay baggage fees for extra weight, and books weigh a fair amount.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nac
Jun 1, 2008
Thanks for the different perspectives. Any recommendations for places/companies to go with in the Philippines? Flights there are much cheaper and I haven't explored that country much. I hate planning these things blind so any insights are appreciated.