Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

incredible bear posted:

There's no real way to do that though. If you talk to a girl, you just have to assume they're recording it somehow, because they are.

Somehow I don't think he cares. He did suggest moving to sms instead though so some logic is in there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
I think Ricardo's "Song of the day: Kid Rock - Only God Knows Why" tweet is far more reprehensible than hitting on girls.

Also, I noticed he's not-so-subtly interacting with his El Local twitter account. Wonder if there's actually an angle brewing or if WWE just doesn't care if it it's known who he is.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
If he tries to get himself over, there'll be hell to pay! :argh:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Bocc Kob posted:

If he tries to get himself over, there'll be hell to pay! :argh:

I just realized we should have an :argh: smiley with Vince hair.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

achillesforever6 posted:

I just realized we should have an :argh: smiley with Vince hair.

Some photoshop genius needs to remake :slick: to look like The Strut.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The smiley code for it can be :nochance:

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Frontpage wrestletweet!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
So apparently Goldust will retweet anyone who happens to mention his name?

Edit: Or someone who is just using a verified check in their profile picture.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

So apparently Goldust will retweet anyone who happens to mention his name?

Edit: Or someone who is just using a verified check in their profile picture.

Take a picture with his book in your kitchen! That works too.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Little Miss RKO posted:

Take a picture with his book in your kitchen! That works too.

You'll do anything to curry the wrestleman's favor, no?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

A Fan posted:

Please tell me your having a CM Punk appreciation night for the big one year celebration?

CM Punk posted:

It'd make sense, so no.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
At least he's not saying that we should wait and see and trust in the storytelling plan they have

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
I wanna picture him poking at Vince going, "Come oooooon. Comeon! Come on come on come on!"

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

CM Punk posted:

‏@CMPunk
You people are pigs. I saved a mans life tonight. This isn't something you joke about. PIGS. #learnCPR
:allears:

RockShowLevel27
May 31, 2006
@JayMcGinn: “@HEELZiggler: hey remember when we pretended competitive eating was a sport? (Yeah, thats why everyone hates us) @The305MVP Matt Hardy

@The305MVP: @JayMcGinn @HEELZiggler I HATED the Pizza Eating Contest! Bad idea. Good payday.

So that was cool.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Well well well

Jim Ross posted:

Don't mean to be a tool but I'd love to hit a Starbucks consistently where employees understood English well enough 2 get order rt 1st time.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Lack of basic listening comprehension among today's youth is getting to be a real problem. :argh:

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Jim Ross: The Peter King of the wrestling world.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
A little late since this was a few pages back, but what was Piper's last Piper's Pit again? The one that Vince hated apparently?

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
Iirc he was interviewing newly turned Jericho in his exit fued against Ziggler.

edit: It was that horrible RAW Active thing where you voted which superstar he interviewed, then they all showed up anyway.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

bobkatt013 posted:

Well well well

Moose was right all along!

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Suben posted:

Moose was right all along!

Don't hurt your ankles jumping on the bandwagon cause it's all full.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

Well well well

This means Moose was right about something

There is no god

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
The old southern cowboy guy is a racist?!?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

So, Alberto has an account (as confirmed by WWE)

https://twitter.com/VivaDelRio

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
All of you assuming "can't take a coffee order" equals "inferior non-white person" makes you the racist. :colbert:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
Jake the Sanem is on Twitter!

http://twitter.com/JakeSnakeDDT

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Bocc Kob posted:

All of you assuming "can't take a coffee order" equals "inferior non-white person" makes you the racist. :colbert:

He did say non-english speaking.

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011
It could have been like 'drat kids can't talk right these days' instead of 'drat mexicans, learn english'

Also, Jim Ross called himself a tool :lol:

TLM
Mar 3, 2009

Jake the Snake posted:

wat n the hell am i doin

:allears:

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
Meth Jake. That's meth you're doing.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

bobkatt013 posted:

He did say non-english speaking.
It certainly seems suspicious, and that was probably what he meant, but he said "understood English well enough," and considering I have had problems with boring white people understanding what I say at Starbucks, I actually read it as "these stupid kids today" initially as well.

Though the idea that someone hearing Jim Ross talk for the first time would be 100% likely to understand him is probably the missing link here. The first time you hear someone speak perfect English with a new accent, you might be confused enough to need them to repeat it. Might!

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Quarex posted:

It certainly seems suspicious, and that was probably what he meant, but he said "understood English well enough," and considering I have had problems with boring white people understanding what I say at Starbucks, I actually read it as "these stupid kids today" initially as well.

Though the idea that someone hearing Jim Ross talk for the first time would be 100% likely to understand him is probably the missing link here. The first time you hear someone speak perfect English with a new accent, you might be confused enough to need them to repeat it. Might!

I would like to go to this mystery starbucks Jim Ross does where it is staffed by people who aren't native English speakers.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

Frot Lesnar posted:

I would like to go to this mystery starbucks Jim Ross does where it is staffed by people who aren't native English speakers.

Come to Miami sometime.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

maniacripper posted:

Come to Miami sometime.

Two years in that shithole was enough.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

hahahahaha

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

Ok I've seriously re-read that tweet like twenty times and either all you people are blind or willfully ignorant or I'm a grade A retard because he never once mentioned non-english speakers or whatever you guys are trying to construe here.

He said he wished it was staffed by people who UNDERSTOOD english well enough to get his order right the first time, which basically just means "these assholes at Starbucks never get my order right the first time", which to me has ZERO racist content or undertones. He said it like that because that's the language he speaks, not because DEM DARN MESSICANS!!! or whatever. Y'all are really trying to pin some racism on JR.

Edit: Basically Quarex's first paragraph, not sure how I missed that.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
One of these days JR's true nature will surface, and all you people defending him will look quite the fools!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

triplexpac posted:

One of these days JR's true nature will surface, and all you people defending him will look quite the fools!
He was probably trying to get Starbucks to integrate his BBQ sauce into their products.

"Saufee". :bahgawd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Jake the Snake posted:

wud gladly bring you to me to giv u a proctology exam with my fist. f off

In response to no one at all.