Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Gamefaqs is Patch Face.

Tvtropes is... well I would say Gregor except they're not actually insanely strong like him. Uh... Tvtropes is Vargo Hoat.

Helldump would be The Hound I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

The Hound is obviously YLLS.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

The Hound is obviously YLLS.

Please. That poo poo is so Loras Tyrell.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Sandy's the Fitness Log Cabin, then. Picking up heavy things, putting them back down, doing Ye Olde Crossfit, smelling like rancid sweat.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

IRQ posted:

Where does neogaf fit into all this? Ramsay's girls?

Wouldn't Ramsay's girls be more Pet Island?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

The Mutato posted:

Fun pastime: read this thread backwards

This is how the apocalypse starts.

Also, I'm more bewildered than a WWII veteran in a cosplay convention. Too many initials up in here.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

If you say the bad thread in front of a mirror 3 times satan appears and double goatses you.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

It's not too bad, lemoncakes flood from the goatse. Just make sure you do it in an open enough place, mine nuncle drowned in them once.

v Really it's the same thing if you read anything associated with esteemed author and screenwriter George Raymond Richard Martin, the American Tolkien.

Urdnot Fire fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Nov 14, 2012

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
If you read this thread backwards, it actually foretells of humanity's doom. Same thing happens if you read it forwards.

savinhill
Mar 28, 2010
If Dany was a goonette, she would make a PYF Arousal thread.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
PYF Daario pic surely?

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

savinhill posted:

Don't be silly there's no girls on the internet.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

savinhill posted:

And she would receive creepy posts on her SA yearbook.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Would Hodor post in FYAD all the time or PHIZ all the time? That's the real question.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Contra Calculus posted:

Would Hodor post in FYAD all the time or PHIZ all the time? That's the real question.

Fyad all the way.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Vigilance posted:

Fyad all the way.

He'd be named their Idiot King for life.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

Contra Calculus posted:

Well, we all know what happened when we tried to make PHIZ our new home.

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
And Dany would talk about the cool older guys who hang around her all the time and how it makes her so mature, and then someone would doxx her...

And somehow this led to the mental picture of this scene, except Drago's vowing to destroy the assholes on the internet's computers with viruses and report them to the Internet Police.

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

So would Brienne just be on E/N all the time, or do you think Sam's more of the E/N type?

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20
Sam, Sam is E/N. Brienne is YLLS.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Thulsa Doom posted:

Sam, Sam is E/N. Brienne is YLLS.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

I'd have thought Dany would be a shoo-in for YLLS.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Dany is the Game Room.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Poker in the rear.

The Mutato
Feb 23, 2011

Neil deGrasse Highson

SaviourX posted:

Poker in the rear.

Which, like Dany, sails off to the edge of the earth (Traditional Games), never to return to reclaim its own subforum.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Howland, Jojen, and Meera Reed would be... Crackhead Clubhouse?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
Sandor is on Pet Island :3:

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Scoobi posted:

Sandor is on Pet Island :3:

Catte Stark would have a thread dedicated to her in YOSPOS.

Thulsa Doom
Jun 20, 2011

Ezekiel 23:20

Greatbacon posted:

Catte Stark would have a thread dedicated to her in YOSPOS.

Would this thread be as terrifying as I imagine?

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

But if Sandor's on Pet Island, what do we do with Grey Robb?

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

ExpletiveDeleted posted:

Coupons & Deals.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

ExpletiveDeleted posted:

Photoshop Phriday.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

ExpletiveDeleted posted:

Comedy goldmine?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back
Helldump Success Stories?

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

thornghost posted:

If that story were true, I'd like to think that J.K. Rowling slept with GRRM maybe once at WorldCon or something while very drunk.

She _was_ a homeless baglady for a while, wasn't she? that doesn't seem out of GRRMS reach.

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

hfggggggggggg
Ayn Rand is totally a super-sub (didn't you read The Fountainhead?) and Hermione where's a double invader strapon.

And Alan Greenspan has dom written all over him.

Urdnot Fire posted:

In that case, what is the true meaning behind "Where do whores go?"

Sounds just like "HODOR" if you say it out loud over and over.

whowhatwhere posted:

Um...she raped him while he was bedridden and completely delirious from his wounds, and got pregnant by it, which resulted in his getting kicked out of his foster parent's house, nearly ending any chance he had of ending up anything more than lord of a beach. His only path to moving up came from cultivating a patronage relationship with his rapist. I'd say that killing her without a second thought doesn't come down to him having hardened his heart because he was unable to win Cat. I'd place the blame far more on his ambition to amount to more than his father.

Thanks I'd never really seen it in that light. What I dont get is... littlefinger brags that he banged Cat - I always assumed he THOUGHT it was cat in his bed that night. Or was that just a lie he told?

whowhatwhere
Mar 15, 2010

SHINee's back

kcroy posted:

Thanks I'd never really seen it in that light. What I dont get is... littlefinger brags that he banged Cat - I always assumed he THOUGHT it was cat in his bed that night. Or was that just a lie he told?

GRRM says that Littlefinger thinks it's true, but I'd say that it's more a lie Littlefinger tells himself and desperately wants to be true. If he knew it to be true I don't think he'd be telling everyone, because it doesn't get him anything. Still, that's me up against the author on a matter of the internal thoughts of a character, so...

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

whowhatwhere posted:

GRRM says that Littlefinger thinks it's true, but I'd say that it's more a lie Littlefinger tells himself and desperately wants to be true. If he knew it to be true I don't think he'd be telling everyone, because it doesn't get him anything. Still, that's me up against the author on a matter of the internal thoughts of a character, so...

Well, to be honest GRRM barely qualifies as an author at this point...

MK-Ultramarathon
Aug 12, 2009

whowhatwhere posted:

Helldump Success Stories?

This one.

I didn't really ever parse together the thing about Lysa raping Littlefinger, either because I'm terrible with any sort of context clues or because I was skimming that part. It makes me feel kind of bad for him.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Now that GRRM quit writing, he'll only maintain any sort of fame by releasing a sex tape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcroy
May 30, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

whowhatwhere posted:

I thought he believed it... and that his telling people was part of his insecurity - a way of glossing over his humiliating defeat, and a sop to his pride. Telling people actually costs him something as I saw it, as it risks having ole Honorable Ned come after him to defend her honor.

kcroy fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 18, 2012