Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
Are moe foes people who are antagonistic to the traditional anime concept of cuteness?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
I thought a moe foe would be any one of this guy's enemies

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

The MSJ posted:

Hey moe foes you bright enough to enjoy this new installment?

That is amazingly both more straightforward and totally different from what I expected.

Oh my god that second to last panel had me in stitches. Nobody breaks the 4th wall like Lazerbot

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The MSJ posted:

Does it have to do with any of his in-game powers?

I really love that explanatory panel.

Kind of. Punching rocks was his gimmick in Sonic 3 and digging holes was his thing in the 'other' games.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

foe

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Febreeze posted:

Oh my god that second to last panel had me in stitches. Nobody breaks the 4th wall like Lazerbot

I like how in that panel you have to read it from the top right corner and go to the bottom left, contrary to normal Western reading styles.

Also, no, that would be "moé foes". :japan:

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
this really is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
The explanation panel made me think of hunter x hunter.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

redreader posted:

The explanation panel made me think of hunter x hunter.

Naruto does it a lot too, especially in the early parts when it is explaining ninja magic. I just like how LB uses it to make fun of the need for one in the first place.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Genuinely disappointed Knuckles plan didn't involve him getting high and nothing else.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

SomeChump posted:

Kind of. Punching rocks was his gimmick in Sonic 3 and digging holes was his thing in the 'other' games.

In SA2 in two-player mode, he had an earth-quake move that could stun the opponent if he/she was on the ground (Even if said ground is a floating platform in space that Knuckles is not even on) by collecting 20 or so rings.

In Sonic Heroes, he had an earth-quake attack when he was the current leader - it can later upgrade into a more devastating punch that causes the ground to spew lave (which does not end life as we know it for some reason).

He also has huge hands from massive steroid injection into his palms and/or an earth-bender. :eng101:

I wonder if Demaro can earth-bend now that his "eye" absorbed Gary. This might not end well for Wiley. :ohdear:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

scarycave posted:

In SA2 in two-player mode, he had an earth-quake move that could stun the opponent if he/she was on the ground (Even if said ground is a floating platform in space that Knuckles is not even on) by collecting 20 or so rings.

In Sonic Heroes, he had an earth-quake attack when he was the current leader - it can later upgrade into a more devastating punch that causes the ground to spew lave (which does not end life as we know it for some reason).

u sound like a huge sonic nerd right now lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I was really hoping for an entire chapter of failed roadrunner traps. I love me some roadrunner cartoons.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Once again LazyB has more ideas than this whole thread combined, and proceeds to take us all off guard. Good show, old bean.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

scarycave fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Nov 17, 2012

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

We need to remake the entire comic in this vein.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

take this
mother fucker

Haha, look at that lazy rear end Teemo. Maybe it's not such a big loss after all having him canan-ed into a mountain.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

watch out for that
dog poo poo hulk

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

...........................i can't believe it.........you.....you don't know how long ive waited for this bird to die

Something about road runners futile attempt to escape with his dumb mug like always made me kinda :smith:.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Dog poo poo Hulk is the best Hulk

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Shadow is a cold motherfucker. Killing Roadrunner with a point blank shot is up there with the Petunia/Porky Jr. snipe in brutality.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
God damnit, I finally realized what "take a bite of some road runner" meant :aaa:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
During construction Luigi was already dressed in his evil mode, Teemo was just sitting doing nothing, Coyote was just pouring concrete into a pile, and Rob was nailing stone.

The Troll Slaiyers.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I forgot that Wile E Coyote was around during the Troll Slayers planning. He looked so much more detail back then too!

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Rirse posted:

I forgot that Wile E Coyote was around during the Troll Slayers planning. He looked so much more detail back then too!

That's probably because he was traced.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Cao Ni Ma posted:

...........................i can't believe it.........you.....you don't know how long ive waited for this bird to die

Something about road runners futile attempt to escape with his dumb mug like always made me kinda :smith:.

More like :unsmigghh:.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

watch out for that dog poo poo hulk

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Hey there, don't get so blue...maybe this will cheer you up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNyB99mcU68

scarycave fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Nov 17, 2012

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Nice use of the Nier soundtrack there. You know I bet TGT will also end up with a soulcrushingly depressing ending.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Road Runner looks so god drat happy while being shot in the head.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

ThatPazuzu posted:

and Rob was nailing stone.

That's not stone, that's dog poo poo. :rolleyes:

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

Cechmanek posted:

Road Runner looks so god drat happy while being shot in the head.

He can finally stop running, it's over.

That's All Folks.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Call Now posted:

That's not stone, that's dog poo poo. :rolleyes:

Bugs tried to tell him, but...well, you know

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

The saddest thing about it to me is that Wile E. Coyote can't even give this event the proper reaction it deserves because of his Neutral powers.

This is tragic to me.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
One of the most powerful necromancers on the planet can't kill the Road Runner. Think that over.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Christ Almighty, I'm so glad that this comic has never forgotten its roots while at the same time does not fear branching into new directions on the side. :allears:

Themata posted:

Something like ?

I find this more adorable than it's probably intended to be.

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001
I'm a little curious how Coyote got so badass. He seems more naive before Roadrunner's death than he does later on in the timeline. Something must've hosed his world up pretty hard.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

KetTarma posted:

One of the most powerful necromancers on the planet can't kill the Road Runner. Think that over.

Necromancy isn't always the solution.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Mr. Bonky posted:

I'm a little curious how Coyote got so badass. He seems more naive before Roadrunner's death than he does later on in the timeline. Something must've hosed his world up pretty hard.

Maybe a product of eating Road Runner's brain and seeing those years of chasing and its brutal end from RR's perspective?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Schwarzwald posted:

Necromancy isn't always the solution.

Everything starts to look like a dead body when all you have is a hammer.

...wait how does that go?