Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

saturday night motherfuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
whatevs, i ain't sweatin' it

Totally Reasonable
Jan 8, 2008

aaag mirrors

ijustam
Jun 20, 2005

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

ok, a milestone has been reached in Operation: Project: Pay For Esteban Eating Lilies.

goons have donated exactly 50% of the overall bill up to now. that's $903!

wow. im totally overwhelmed, it's just amazing.

here are the first name of the people who gave $50 or $100:

Margret (also my sisters name IRL)
John
Teresa
Lucia
Jason
Michael
Sophie ($45 but that's close enough)
Nicholas
Parker
Jeffrey

holy poo poo is all i can say. i don't know what else! you people are so unbelievably kind and amazing! I'm gonna be asking for all of y'alls real addresses later and sending you some kind of sweet estebagift once we get past december 1 rent!

you're welcome :3:

Antioch
Apr 18, 2003

Same

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
i met cats today

i could not get great photos but still have them

Felix is an incredibly patient cat, and had to deal with a shrieky two year old today. he was gotten via craigslist from a lady who desperately wanted to be rid of him. He lives an hour away with one cool dude and one rear end in a top hat i hate

Annie is the neighbourhood cat at the bf's place, and she walked in on pulled pork being made. so, the bf gave her some and she enjoyed it

sorry for bad picture, i am a poor

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

all black cats that look like that are Emilio to me

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
carmen is getting into the christmas spirit by trying to eat the fake tree

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

dee eight posted:

the guy is a pro grapher of photos. maybe he send you a nice hi res printable file which doenst require postage?

yeah that is what sounds good to me. :)

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

scamtank posted:

all black cats that look like that are Emilio to me

racist

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

same

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
I met stewie tonight and he is the chillest freaking cat I have ever met. Insta lap purring, would allow belly rubs and messing with him in any way you felt like and nothing but purrs. :3:

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
drat a coffee cat

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

devmd01 posted:

I met stewie tonight and he is the chillest freaking cat I have ever met. Insta lap purring, would allow belly rubs and messing with him in any way you felt like and nothing but purrs. :3:

gonna need more pics of this dude, sweet colors

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

Sudo Echo posted:

gonna need more pics of this dude, sweet colors

Meeze! :neckbeard:

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

HEGEL SMOKE A J posted:

Hey guys, one of my cats started favoring his left eye a while ago. My boyfriend got some gunk out of there, and the mucous membrane is red. I know that someone in this thread had a cat that started having problems with one of its eyes and that turned out to be cancer or glaucoma or something, and the eye had to be removed, but that was years ago and I don't remember who it was. Does anyone remember how that progressed, and what it looked like when the problem was first noticeable?
Trevor also had some problems with one of his eyes earlier this year, but the actual cause was never determined. It was a strange plaque growing over one of his eyes.

A round of steroids and antibiotics (and $1000 worth of veterinary opthomology visits) cleared it up.

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Gilbert lost his eye to an ulcer, too. I don't know anything about the treatment though because the shelter didn't tell me. welp that's my story

here's a Tank because there hasn't been one in awhile!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Tank!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Also quotin this guy

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Radio! posted:

Gilbert lost his eye to an ulcer, too. I don't know anything about the treatment though because the shelter didn't tell me. welp that's my story

oh yeah also oscar lost an eye to some form of infection, probably a URI, but we don't have the specifics either. The shelter wasn't forthcoming when probed either by us or our vet.

Untitled by minivanmegafun, on Flickr

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
current esteban status:

that is definitely black esteban's spot and esteban never ever even gets up there. this time blasteban jumped up there and hissed at esteban who just stared at him, and then blasteban jumped down and ran off.

not sure whats going on, but esteban is not taking any poo poo from anyone

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

devmd01 posted:

omg

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

A Curvy Goonette posted:

drat a coffee cat

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

devmd01 posted:

i'd do all sorts of things to this cat

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

minivanmegafun posted:

Trevor also had some problems with one of his eyes earlier this year, but the actual cause was never determined. It was a strange plaque growing over one of his eyes.

Mithrin is squinting, but the affected eye itself doesn't look different from the other one.

HEY GUNS
Oct 11, 2012

FOPTIMUS PRIME

duTrieux. posted:

i'd do all sorts of things to this cat

:forkbomb:

tokomon
Aug 23, 2007

:3: SCALE ITCH :3:

Merc's sitting on my shoulder and licking my hair. My hair is long so this is problematic and leading to her pulling my hair while trying to spit it out. Despite the continued difficulties of this behavior, she continues to do it. loving cat.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

current esteban status:

that is definitely black esteban's spot and esteban never ever even gets up there. this time blasteban jumped up there and hissed at esteban who just stared at him, and then blasteban jumped down and ran off.

not sure whats going on, but esteban is not taking any poo poo from anyone

well clearly the vet trip wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been so lenient with the rest of you, so now he's putting his foot down

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I survived superdeadly plants and emergency vet cones, you think I give a crap about your problems, blasteban?

It's me time.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

here's my sister's cat willa

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
esteban

besteban

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
Was away a couple of days but upon reading the backlog found that never has Yospos kept me on the edge of my seat like that.

Who's the funny admin who thought it was a good idea to remove Dunkman's paypal addy from his post so soon after the event?

Dunkman, please PM me your thingy so I can steal Tattoo's money in favour of FriggingLuckysteban. I voted for him in the cat show and I'll still for him now that you really need votes. You must be so relieved, man, I'm sorry you had to go through this.

Cattes rule, pette your catte erryday :3:

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
An admin pm'd me asking me not to solicit in yospos for good reasons.

They explained I wasn't really soliciting, but I understand where they were coming from with this whole situation.

So I won't post nothing but Esteban pics and status updates!

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

They explained I wasn't really soliciting, but I understand where they were coming from with this whole situation.

Dear Admin, this is Yospos, where cattes matter. Please let a catte in need get what a catte in need needs. :(

Tattoo has empty pockets as we speak. Not that he would mind because just yesterday he received some weird dark pillow sent by Dee eight. Welp, I used to know my cat but now he's acting like some orange Count Dracula towards a Thing. It's almost frightening. Very, very frightening *Galileo*

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:

HEGEL SMOKE A J posted:

Hey guys, one of my cats started favoring his left eye a while ago. My boyfriend got some gunk out of there, and the mucous membrane is red. I know that someone in this thread had a cat that started having problems with one of its eyes and that turned out to be cancer or glaucoma or something, and the eye had to be removed, but that was years ago and I don't remember who it was. Does anyone remember how that progressed, and what it looked like when the problem was first noticeable?

Go to the vet.

More of this. What a handsome boy :3:

Shnooks fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Nov 18, 2012

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

JosephStalinVEVO posted:

neither happened in this post :(

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Kebab status:

...WHAT?

Oh, ok, I'll play with this thing.

Catnip?

MONTANA. loving. CATNIP.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING