Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
No, it just improves their ability to control the corpse, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

my dad posted:

No, it just improves their ability to control the corpse, I think.

And gain their memories, as well. That's the premise of the Troll King's plan, to use Fudd to "resurrect" Eggman by eating his brain.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
The absence of "WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!" is killing me! (But that's what makes Lazy B all the more interesting.) :allears:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Troll Face is just a (never thought that sentence is possible) hygienic necrophile. That being said, the poor mortician was only doing his job and doing biobsies do the corpses. Why burn him to death, Fud?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Plutonis posted:

Why burn him to death, Fud?

Like Surf Nazis, the Trolls must die.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Young Freud posted:

Like Surf Nazis, the Trolls must die.

But the mortician wasn't a troll. On the previous page, he said, "i mean them trolls could at least. be thankful i go out of my way to do this job." He's clearly referring to the trolls as a separate group from himself. Poor mortician. :(

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Maybe Fudd just doesn't want to leave any witnesses.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Vogon Poet posted:

But the mortician wasn't a troll. On the previous page, he said, "i mean them trolls could at least. be thankful i go out of my way to do this job." He's clearly referring to the trolls as a separate group from himself. Poor mortician. :(

He sealed his fate once he joined the trolls. He knew the consequences.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I love the callback to Fudd's first appearance back in chapter 2. "if you help us ill get you something better then wabbits."

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Sincerest apologies for not getting the last few updates up on TGT.com before now!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Fudd finging Luigi was the best possible outcome.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
What are the chances of one of the Neutrals reanimating our favorite trolls?

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Stottie Kyek posted:

I love the callback to Fudd's first appearance back in chapter 2. "if you help us ill get you something better then wabbits."

Ha, that's great.

I was looking back through chapter 2 on the website and I noticed something looked different in one of the newly uploaded pages:

Lazerbot, why do you have to go all George Lucas on us?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
What's different? :confused:

Edit: Sorry, I'm on my phone so I didn't realize it was a gif and not a jpeg.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Nov 22, 2012

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

That's an animation showing the two different versions of the panel. The original version had no space between never and be.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Vogon Poet posted:

Lazerbot, why do you have to go all George Lucas on us?

While there is something to be said about preserving the original as it was initially hosted, that is hardly going "all George Lucas."

Get back to me when Daffy shoots first.

Schwarzwald fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Nov 22, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Keep in mind that these are all the pages without the Deviantart watermarks. Similar sacrifices had to be made for "canan" at the end of Chapter 6, which he (sloppily and hilariously) corrected very shortly after.

Though there are one or two small sacrifices I feel the HD remastering is worth those small shortcomings. :colbert:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Hahah this is great. I hope he finds sonic.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
In the next remake, Alex is gonna punch Tails first because otherwise it gave the impression that Tails was more of an anti-hero.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

Plutonis posted:

Troll Face is just a (never thought that sentence is possible) hygienic necrophile. That being said, the poor mortician was only doing his job and doing biobsies do the corpses. Why burn him to death, Fud?
I think at this point it's pretty clear that Elmer has next to zero empathy. Why kill him? Why not? He needs to know what his new toy is capable of.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

woodenchicken posted:

I think at this point it's pretty clear that Elmer has next to zero empathy. Why kill him? Why not? He needs to know what his new toy is capable of.

Don't forget he's been stalking Bugs (completely sentiment being) with the hopes of killing him - then using his corpse as an unholy marionette. Binder hat was dead the second Fudd entered the room.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I don't think Sonic will be reanimated. Tails is gonna do a soul bind with him, and it'd be all awkward if they'd meet.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

horriblePencilist posted:

I don't think Sonic will be reanimated. Tails is gonna do a soul bind with him, and it'd be all awkward if they'd meet.

A Tails vrs puppet Sonic battle would be awesome and you know it.

Osaka White
Dec 26, 2010

im not falling
for it!!! tit face
Finally made it to the end of the thread! TGT has had me in tears of laughter so many times. Lazerbot, you are a genius.

"im not falling for it!!! tit face" still has me laughing til it hurts and I don't quite know why. :fut:

Osaka White fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Nov 22, 2012

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What became of Bugs and Daffy, anyway? Last time we saw them, Elmer threw them at Demaro and ran off. Demaro's monster didn't eat them or anything, did it?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

It's already established that Neutrals cannot do anything if the head is disconnected from the body--Sonic was decapitated, so we're not gonna see Elmer control him. There's still room for Snoopy and Porkchop though.

I hope this isn't the end for Bugs and Daffy, though! He's gotta get his wabbit and ducky back.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Since today is the day it is, I felt posting this was appropriate.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I am thankful for the shticky.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

nerdbot posted:

It's already established that Neutrals cannot do anything if the head is disconnected from the body.

That was stated by one guy and repeated by another. The story could easily have a netural control a headless corpse. If anyone in-story calls them on it, they can just say,

"who the
gently caress told
you thatshit?"

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

nerdbot posted:

It's already established that Neutrals cannot do anything if the head is disconnected from the body--Sonic was decapitated, so we're not gonna see Elmer control him. There's still room for Snoopy and Porkchop though.

I hope this isn't the end for Bugs and Daffy, though! He's gotta get his wabbit and ducky back.

I'd say that if Elmer could reanimate Bugs after what Shadow did to him, anything goes. Coyote just asked Shadow not to break any bones of the Roadrunner so his skeleton would remain intact (even though a headshot should break the cranium). I'm assuming you could use the strings to stitch the head back to the body.

Osaka White
Dec 26, 2010

im not falling
for it!!! tit face

Metal Loaf posted:

What became of Bugs and Daffy, anyway? Last time we saw them, Elmer threw them at Demaro and ran off. Demaro's monster didn't eat them or anything, did it?
I think they're just floating about in a bunch of pink string, they didn't look any more dead than they already were last time we saw them - Coyote and Rob used them as a clue to try and find Elmer.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Sonic can't be resurrected, he was decapitated.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

bbf2 posted:

Sonic can't be resurrected, he was decapitated.

Someone could easily pull a power 1-up out of their rear end and suddenly be able to gently caress around with decapitated corpses and you know it. :colbert:

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

What if Sonic's head was reattached? What then? :colbert:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

What if eggman's head was attached to sonic's body?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Doc Hawkins posted:

Never forget you said these words.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Doc Hawkins posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICrOMgC3HHk

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6jEQv7ee9s

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Holy poo poo this music is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
That is the perfect TGT music and you know it