Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I'm so sad right now :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rob you made a promise to Fudd that you would save him; he still needs saving.

Get up Rob, GET UP!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Rob was decapitated, so that won't be happening.

So was Sonic. Decapitation does not prevent soulbonding. Of course, so far only the Defenders know of this but maybe necromancers like the Neutrals know of it too.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

CURATOR OF ANIME posted:

Rob you made a promise to Fudd that you would save him; he still needs saving.

Get up Rob, GET UP!

I don't think he can hear you.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Well then I'll use SIGN LANGUAGE! :arghfist::respek:

Oh wait, he can't see either.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
What did you sign?! I've got no loving eyes!!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Rob was decapitated, so that won't be happening.

I think decapitated corpses are still fair game for soul binds, just not for Neutral zombification. At least, it's been heavily foreshadowed that Tails will soul-bind with Sonic, and Sonic was also decapitated.

E:f;b

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Rob, NO :tviv:

What a metal way to go out.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
What gets me about this though, for consistency, is didn't the Troll King act like Rob was a big deal since he was dragonborn? If Rob is actually just...weak, then how come the Troll King acted like that?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Aristobulus posted:

What gets me about this though, for consistency, is didn't the Troll King act like Rob was a big deal since he was dragonborn? If Rob is actually just...weak, then how come the Troll King acted like that?

He was trollin'.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Aramek posted:

Remember when I complained that Chapter 5 was really, really difficult? Well, it was. :colbert:

At a couple points during recording I had to quick look up what some of these characters sounded like. Some, like Arthur, I couldn't do in a million years, but, gently caress it.

Holy poo poo. Your Woodstock, Vivian and leap frog were amazing! Pacman, well I think that's already been said.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Aristobulus posted:

Yeah, I think something is up with this. I think it's an illusion or something, or his death is going to cause the guy in the ice to be majorly pissed off or something.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

You guys. Remember how the chapter started? With the DBZ fight? And then this?

Next page is going to be Hindo saying "i just had the weirdest day dream ever". Calling it now. :colbert: ...I-I'm not quite ready to believe he's dead yet.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Paramemetic posted:

Well, Tails Gets Trolled's decided to sink ships and kill Rob, it seems. Interest completely hit rock bottom. Thanks, Lazerbot!
Oh good, generic straight electrocution death #2,405,120. Yawn. No Rob/Emler End, no reading. Emler's the least interesting male since Chiba Mamoru.
And to Lazerbot: gently caress you for not taking a god drat chance, you cowardly loving bitch. "Nope. Rob has to die!" gently caress you.
Remember the lesson Tails Gets Trolled teaches us: Don't be a Dragonborn/deaf, otherwise your peers won't like you. #TailsGetsTrolled #fuckingasshole #badendconfirmed
Now I definitely need to get to work on writing a guide because otherwise the urge to strange that cowardly little prick won't go away.
Yeah, can't do it. Hey @tailsgetstrolled - good job sinking ships and ruining the comic, you weak god drat writer.
@tailsgetstrolled Can't have the main characters be dragonborn/deaf, right? That's for the designated 'dead' characters, huh? gently caress you, you prick.
@tailsgetstrolled No, really, it's nice of you to have a 'please stop reading now' arc. Real considerate of you.
@tailsgetstrolled - proving that making a dragonborn/deaf character the lead isn't worth the trouble. You're really breakin' down barriers there, Lazerbot.
Hey kids: If you're deaf, you should be electrocuted. You must be straight. Remember the lessons that @lazerbot taught us.
loving makes me sick. Great, one more generic hearie romance with a bland hearing lead. Good job @lazerbot you loving coward.
Need to go watch @GeorgeTakei say/do things to calm down. Stupid anti-deaf bullshit ruining my morning. Off to Youtube I go...

My brothers, has something upset you?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Schwarzwald fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Nov 28, 2012

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The Lazerbot giveth, the Lazerbot taketh away.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
I said 'what?' out loud when i got to that panel.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

nerdbot posted:

You guys. Remember how the chapter started? With the DBZ fight? And then this?

Next page is going to be Hindo saying "i just had the weirdest day dream ever". Calling it now. :colbert: ...I-I'm not quite ready to believe he's dead yet.

Where's Dende when you need him??

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I...I still don't buy it. Give me one more page.

Rob.....:negative:

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

:sbahj:

He was... he was such a hero...

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

:sbahj:

He was... he was such a hero...

And yet he never saved anyone. :(

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
82 new posts? Well, I wonder what's going on with Tails Gets Tro- :v:

Oh.

oh

:911: Rob....

e: You know, earlier I said that this was like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I was right.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
Then it has all been in vain. The slaiyers has failed.

Let's hunt some troll.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Then it has all been in vain. The slaiyers has failed.

Let's hunt some troll.

The greatest irony of the Slaiyers is that they have barely made a dint on the troll menace short of Rob's setting a few on fire when escaping from a foolhardy infiltration of their castle and Shadow's murder of the first two.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Rob died because he was loved! Everyone love Elec-Troll - so hard that he freaking explodes! :black101:

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Rob is gone...there's no hope...no hope...

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
Now this is how someone gets killed off; not with a bang but an electric burst :black101:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Rob's death is completely at odds with my headcanon. Time to start sending lazerbot death threats.

ComradeCosmobot posted:

The greatest irony of the Slaiyers is that they have barely made a dint on the troll menace short of Rob's setting a few on fire when escaping from a foolhardy infiltration of their castle and Shadow's murder of the first two.

Shadow's faction has accomplished basically nothing so far. It's amazing how our expectations keep getting subverted.

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

change my name posted:

Where's Dende when you need him??

Dende is not real. :colbert:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Maybe the Dragonballs are real, and the reason Pacman couldn't find them is because the Troll King found them first and has been saving them just in case he needs a wish or something. Maybe they are what granted him his power in the first place.

I bring this up because the existence of the Dragonballs means that there is still a chance for Rob's revival.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

Shadow's faction has accomplished basically nothing so far. It's amazing how our expectations keep getting subverted.

Not true! They nuked that innocent non-troll village.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I hope Silver avenges his bro. For ultimate tragedy, maybe Elmer can soul bind with Rob to help Tails in the fianl fight--at the cost of his own life, because caring so much about Rob will cost him his life due to the Neutral powers. :911:

I think the big thing I'm waiting for is for Silver's group, the Troll Slaiyers and the Defenders to all cross paths and come to odds with each other.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Oh my god, I laughed so hard my stomach hurts. Lazerbot really is an insane genius and I love him for it. You know he did this just because Rob is a fan favorite. Shine on, you crazy bastard. :allears:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Long live Rob.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

the more interesting part about rob is that he is clearly smarter then he lets everyone to believe and hes really determined to get fud back, im interested to find out more about this guy, theres more to him then people think, i think theres alot more

:smith:

rip rob

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
If there only were respawns/extra lives/continues in TGT. :(

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I can't believe how sad I am about this. I think I'm going through the 5 Stages.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Welp, at least we got this amazing drawing:

Made it avatar size, if anybody wants it.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

ZuljinRaynor posted:

If there only were respawns/extra lives/continues in TGT. :(

Who says there's not?
Rob may be working on his skill trees and smithing up some armour right now. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I was legitimately sad when a made up character died in a webcomic about Sonic characters and Looney Tunes fighting internet trolls. If that's not a testament to lazerbot's storytelling prowess, I don't know what is.