Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Breadallelogram posted:

Can we stop saying things about the page above where we post the page? Just put it below or something!

Seriously, what the hell? That page would have been a tremendous shock if it hadn't been semi-spoiled right above it. You could still edit the post to save future readers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

If Rob is a Dragonborn, shouldn't he have CHIM? So theoretically he can just reload and try again. Right?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

caleramaen posted:

If Rob is a Dragonborn, shouldn't he have CHIM? So theoretically he can just reload and try again. Right?

I haven't really dug around in Elder Scrolls lore since early high school but I think CHIM is just for player characters, not all Dragonborn.

Then again, this is the strip where Porkchop was raped to death by the Trollface and Shadow the Hedgehog is pursuing a vendetta against Mario so who the gently caress knows what "canon" means anymore?

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Chernabog posted:

Welp, at least we got this amazing drawing:

Made it avatar size, if anybody wants it.

im interested to
find out more about
this guy, theres more
to him then people
think

e: I edited it based on hito's post below so people can take a look at it this way.

Themata fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Nov 28, 2012

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

hmmmmmm i so wish I had :10bux: to drop on that hmmmmm

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I like the fact we all expected someone big fan character on fan character fight like last time, and instead just gets him in one go. Guy loves to play with his audience's expectations. Like maybe this is a fake out, maybe it isn't, you really have no idea when each page comes out.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

pospysyl posted:

hmmmmmm i so wish I had :10bux: to drop on that hmmmmm

Do you like that title text?

If you promise to be a good poster, Santa might come early this year.

Edit: vvv I just got the spirit of SASS is in me, okay? Please, goons, leave the Tiger in Space alone. And, yeah, the title text was way too wordy.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Nov 28, 2012

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

ThatPazuzu posted:

Do you like that title text?

If you promise to be a good poster, Santa might come early this year.

Last time I made a Christmas reference in a thread I was gifted a transgender videogame character avatar. Just saying.

Also that title texts is a bit too long, in my opinion. If anyone is going to gift that they may want to tone it down a bit.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
It's pretty amazing Lazy-B managed to pull off another Sonic so easily. We only have ourselves to blame - we were foolish enough to assume he didn't have the guts to kill of one of his favorite and unique characters.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

horriblePencilist posted:

we were foolish enough to assume he didn't have the guts to kill of one of his favorite and unique characters.

I get the feeling that LB is just as sad as we are. He didn't want to. He had to.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sprite141 posted:

Last time I made a Christmas reference in a thread I was gifted a transgender videogame character avatar. Just saying.

Also that title texts is a bit too long, in my opinion. If anyone is going to gift that they may want to tone it down a bit.

I previewed it. It only goes up to here:

and the more
interesting part about
rob is that he is
clearly smarter then
he lets everyone to
believe and hes really
determined to get fud
back, im interested to
find out more about
this guy, theres more
to him then people

I'd try:

interesting part about
rob is that he is
clearly smarter then
he lets everyone to
believe and hes really
determined to get fud
back, im interested to
find out more about
this guy, theres more
to him then people
think

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I hope we at least find out why Rob was so devoted to Fudd through flashbacks. Maybe he was taunted by Bugs and Daffy as a child, or was saved by a Neutral at some point.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I wish I had seen face when I read that drat page.

The part that really gets me is Hindo in the last panel just casually rubbing it in.

hito
Feb 13, 2012

Thank you, kids. By giving us this lift you're giving a lift to every law-abiding citizen in the world.
I think just

im interested to
find out more about
this guy, theres more
to him then people
think

would be best for the title text.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I think "WHAT?!?" would probably be the most appropriate.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

hito posted:

I think just

im interested to
find out more about
this guy, theres more
to him then people
think

would be best for the title text.

I agree and edited my post accordingly.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Lazy-B also removed any chance of the old "no body, no death"-trick; if this was a mainstream comic, Rob would have had disappeared in a flash, and 20 issues later, it turns out he's actually been transported in an alternate universe. So if you want to find out why Rob is suddenly back another 10 issues later, you'll have to buy the separate mini-series, of course.

v Well, technically, there isn't a limit of how many ears a hypothetical being could have, so you get infinite dollars.

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Nov 28, 2012

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
:( If I had a dollar for every ear he didn't have, I'd have two dollars.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Rob's fighting his way out of heaven as we speak.

He will have his revenge.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

This was the perfect time for Rob to go. He was a popular character with a catchphrase that was just about to become a bit grating. Far better he go out on top while he's popular than begin to become a liability.

I'd say it's a surprisingly mature and smart storytelling choice, but hey, it's lazerbot. I think we all know that this is a dude that knows what he's doing by now.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
Again, I wonder if Lazerbot knows that the paywall seems to have been lifted. If he does that Lowtax parody (he asked someone about who runs Something Awful, so it's possible), it'll just be embarrassing.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nooooooooo, Rob! :aaa:

I managed to not get spoiled by the post here since I thought I'd load up Chapter 5 on the TGT site to read along with the new Aramek audio. But when I zoomed down trying to figure out the archives- wait, WHAT?!

I am actually sad about this. :smith:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Rob nooo :negative:

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

155 new replies. I bet it's a new video. Hey cool, another Aramek chapter reading. Oh no. OH NO! OH GOD NO WHY!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Hey guys, maybe this version of heaven is like Dragonball.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

horriblePencilist posted:

Hey guys, maybe this version of heaven is like Dragonball.

Nah, let it be like M.U.S.C.L.E and make him do some work in hell to earn his way back. He was a superhuman, right?

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
Rob's in Sovngarde now.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I haven't really dug around in Elder Scrolls lore since early high school but I think CHIM is just for player characters, not all Dragonborn.

Then again, this is the strip where Porkchop was raped to death by the Trollface and Shadow the Hedgehog is pursuing a vendetta against Mario so who the gently caress knows what "canon" means anymore?

Not really. Vivec could CHIM it up as well and he wasnt a player character. But CHIM would be too powerful in this series, Rob would just pop a console window and delete all the trolls from existence if he wanted too so I doubt you'll see it happen.

Temascos
Sep 3, 2011

Rob...:(

Goodnight sweet prince, we barely knew ye. Man, talk about a gut punch to readers!

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

Cardinal Ximenez
Oct 25, 2008

"You could call it heroic responsibility, maybe," Harry Potter said. "Not like the usual sort. It means that whatever happens, no matter what, it's always your fault."

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Not really. Vivec could CHIM it up as well and he wasnt a player character. But CHIM would be too powerful in this series, Rob would just pop a console window and delete all the trolls from existence if he wanted too so I doubt you'll see it happen.

If anybody is going to go CHIM it is going to be Kermit.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

That is so appropriate I'd almost consider it foreshadowing.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Maybe Rob is a consoler...

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
I'm speechless.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Comic delivers.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

The last panel is a blurry swirling vortex of Rob's severed head.

:stare:

senseinobu
Jul 28, 2008
I guess we hadn't seen just how crazy his diamond was.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Underbite troll was the starter

Rob was the main course

Temascos
Sep 3, 2011

My mind is blown, that was a thing of beauty. This comic throws the curveballs extremely well, and that's what makes it engaging.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Is this supposed to be Lazerbot talking, or someone else?