Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabhadh
Aug 26, 2007
Anyone got any tips for Fallen Enchantress? Finding it to be pretty hard to get started.

edit: There is some tips 2 pages before this one, thanks from the future.

Rabhadh fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Dec 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herobotic
Oct 9, 2007

You know, we've had a lot of fun here today, but there's nothing funny about people who pretend to throw a ball without actually throwing a ball.
Discovered that beforeIplay is down (cuz I just got Witcher 2).

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Herobotic posted:

The Witcher 2 thread is really good and answers most questions without spoilers in the first two excellent posts.

Get the tweaker from the MOD section in the second post if you got it on PC, it's a gorgeous game.

Cirofren fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Nov 29, 2012

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Herobotic posted:

http://www.beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

It's up?

Herobotic
Oct 9, 2007

You know, we've had a lot of fun here today, but there's nothing funny about people who pretend to throw a ball without actually throwing a ball.
Huh, it wasn't working for me earlier. Good to know!

Jervas Dudley
Feb 18, 2007

Bro and Maplehoof: Go beyond the impossible!
:kamina:

OilSlick posted:

Talk to Benjamin Franklin. He is the biggest goon ever and it's awesome.

Where is he? I'm pretty far into the game (sequence 9, I think). I remember seeing him in a cutscene with the introduction of the almanack pages, but not since. Will I have to load an earlier memory? I've gotten all the pages if that matters.

DopeGhoti posted:

This was apparently fixed in a Thanksgiving weekend patch.

Did it just have the full entries rather than updating them as events unfold? I've been reading all the entries (PC version) since getting it and didn't notice any spoilers.

Chortles
Dec 29, 2008
Apparently the PC version of AC3 came with a bunch of the changes already implemented.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Jervas Dudley posted:

Where is he? I'm pretty far into the game (sequence 9, I think). I remember seeing him in a cutscene with the introduction of the almanack pages, but not since. Will I have to load an earlier memory? I've gotten all the pages if that matters.

Did it just have the full entries rather than updating them as events unfold? I've been reading all the entries (PC version) since getting it and didn't notice any spoilers.

Ben Franklin is (as far as I know) only reachable in the sequence where he is introduced (near the start of the game, with the almanac pages). He mentions he'll be waiting in the nearby general store, and he is. You can listen to his ambient converstaions there, and he is absolutely goony as gently caress.

As for the spoilers in the game, I'll put them behind this here spoiler text, so be aware there are spoilers here for the first few acts of AC3: In the entry for conners mother it used to say something along the lines of "Due to her relationship with a known Templar (blah blah blah)", spoiling the "twist" that you are actually at that point playing as a templar agent basically a full act before that is revealed.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

The entry for Final Fantasy 7 is oddly sparse. Got anything for that?

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Lizard Wizard posted:

Here's some I typed that hasn't been added yet.

On the second disk there is a part where you parachute into Midgar, after you land you head through some train tunnels. When this happens make sure you go as far south (that is towards the screen not away from it) for as long as you can. At the end of this side is the W-Item materia which you can use to either use two items at once in battle, which is pretty helpful, or if you don't mind you can use it to duplicate any item that you can use in battle provided you have at least two of that item already in your inventory.

As you probably figured out All Materia junctioned to Restore is super helpful if you missed White Wind enemy skill like I always did. The way it works is by allowing you one group cast per All Materia level per fight, so 5 uses maxed out or something similar. All Materia is also relatively easy to master and sells for a ridiculous amount of cash at max level.

Speaking of Enemy Skill my favourite was Trine, an ability you get from a blue/green spidery boss named the Materia Keeper who you fight in in area directly after visiting Cloud's home town. It is basically Bolt 2.5 that hits every enemy for reduced MP cost and it makes dealing with big groups of weaklings a breeze.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
Alright, got a pretty free weekend and instead of just sinking the whole weekend into Planetside 2, gonna start up some of the games I've bought recently.

Most of them are probably self-explanatory or easy enough to learn or have been discussed enough so I know what the deal is but I'd like to know tips about learning and getting into Endless Space and Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

J Bjelke-Postersen
Sep 16, 2007

I have a 6 point plan to stop the boats.....or turn them around or something....No wait what were those points again....Are there really 6?

You gotta explore those planets bro! Just play your first game, make sure you are exploiting junk and play to your factions strengths. Don't choose the little white alien dudes then try and build an army. I like the Pilgrims because you get strong exploration and they're fairly balanced. I think they're a good starter race (I started with them anyway and thought they were good).

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Hello. Is there anything I should know for Legend of Dragoon? Before I play has nothing for it so I wanted to know what's up.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Skeezy posted:

Hello. Is there anything I should know for Legend of Dragoon? Before I play has nothing for it so I wanted to know what's up.

Certainly.

-You get new Additions at certain levels, but Additions also get stronger with use. Consider grinding up any new ones you get, as it might not be as strong as the one you're using.
-You also get a new Addition once all the previous ones on that character have been mastered. Mastering additions requires 80+ uses, so it's pretty time consuming.
-Also consider the SP returns on additions. You use 100SP per Dragoon level when transforming, so you might want to use an Addition with large SP returns over damage to transform often. SP also counts as XP toward your Dragoon level, so fight fight fight.
-The bar on top of the screen with your enemy's name is also the color of its element. Additionally, all your characters have an elemental alignment to worry about. Weaknesses aren't in a circle as one would expect. Fire is weak to and strong when used against water. Earth-Wind, Light-Darkness. Thunder and non-elementals have no strengths or weaknesses. This also extends to magic items, i.e. your Wind character would see weaker returns from an Earth magic than your Fire or Water character.
-The bow and arrow user has no additions and gains a static amount of SP when attacking. Given that there's no non-dragoon magic in the game and most of your healing will be done by items, it's not really necessary to use her at all.
-The character that uses a giant hammer is basically worthless, but don't neglect her. She has a big pain in the rear end boss fight that she has to do alone.
-The Earth dragoon spirit can be missed early in the game. You'll get another shot at it near almost the end.
-Use a guide to find all the Stardusts, it's not necessary but there's an optional boss at the end and some good items.
-The point of no return is at the end of Mayfil, so finish any sidequests before you initiate the boss fight there. If you run into (vague spoiler)an old friend, you've gone too far.
-You can turn around and leave from the (obvious) final boss fight. This doesn't effect anything, but you'll appreciate the knowledge when you get there. Just trust me on this.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

SpazmasterX posted:

-The Earth dragoon spirit can be missed early in the game. You'll get another shot at it near almost the end.

If you want some specifics about this one, there's a minor NPC in a town called Lohan who gives you a bottle at one point. Check back with him periodically until he gives you the option to buy something for 1000 gold. That something'll be the earth dragoon spirit.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'll leave you to look up the Wiki for the specific creatures (I've named the only one that's moderately far into the game, so don't look up that one), but here are the Enemy Skills that are must-haves. You'll need Manipulate (which you get as part of the story) to make the appropriate enemy cast the buff ones on your party members who have the E.Skill Materia (Big Guard and White Wind, respectively).

Big Guard (Fully-stacked Barrier, Shield, and Haste to everyone. It never stops being useful.)
White Wind (it purges ailments and heals for the caster's current HP)
Bad Breath (dropped from Malboro's in an icy region about 3/8ths through the game. I won't say more as I don't know how much you know/have played)
Trine (insanely good Lightning Spell, but only three enemies in the game have it. The first is a miniboss near the end of Disc 1 in a mountainous place)
Beta (Insanely good early Fire Spell. Easiest, relatively, creature to get it from is the Midgar Zolom near the Chocobo Ranch.)
Aqualung(ditto for Water).

I think I've kept this spoiler-free enough. Anyone want to give this a glance and make sure?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I've had Halo 3/Reach/ODST sitting on my shelves for a while now, but as a mainly PC gamer I never really had major experience with the Halo series. Could someone give me some general tips - something along the lines of 'these guns are great while these suck' and things like that.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I'll leave you to look up the Wiki for the specific creatures (I've named the only one that's moderately far into the game, so don't look up that one), but here are the Enemy Skills that are must-haves. You'll need Manipulate (which you get as part of the story) to make the appropriate enemy cast the buff ones on your party members who have the E.Skill Materia (Big Guard and White Wind, respectively).

Big Guard (Fully-stacked Barrier, Shield, and Haste to everyone. It never stops being useful.)
White Wind (it purges ailments and heals for the caster's current HP)
Bad Breath (dropped from Malboro's in an icy region about 3/8ths through the game. I won't say more as I don't know how much you know/have played)
Trine (insanely good Lightning Spell, but only three enemies in the game have it. The first is a miniboss near the end of Disc 1 in a mountainous place)
Beta (Insanely good early Fire Spell. Easiest, relatively, creature to get it from is the Midgar Zolom near the Chocobo Ranch.)
Aqualung(ditto for Water).

I think I've kept this spoiler-free enough. Anyone want to give this a glance and make sure?

You're good.

And seriously, Beta is absolutely ridiculous, especially considering how early in the game you can get it. I read somewhere that its effectiveness is increased if you scream "EAT NUCLEAR FIRE, BITCHES!" at the screen when you use it :v:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

flatluigi posted:

I've had Halo 3/Reach/ODST sitting on my shelves for a while now, but as a mainly PC gamer I never really had major experience with the Halo series. Could someone give me some general tips - something along the lines of 'these guns are great while these suck' and things like that.

Shooting enemies with enough rounds from the Needler will result in a small explosion. It's usually enough to crack an Elite's shields (or a Brute's in Halo 3) on the higher difficulties, and ammo for it isn't too uncommon.

The Plasma Pistol is worth grabbing when you're up against large numbers of Elites or Brutes (mow down the Grunts usually with them with headshots from a Magnum or Battle Rifle and take these from them) as a charged shot will disable a vehicle for a few seconds, or utterly deplete an enemy's shields ( the same goes for your own, watch out for Grunts charging their own pistols).

The Battle Rifle's a 3-round burst-fire gun that does the same thing as the pistol did in Halo 1: Kills anything unshielded with a single headshot (Grunts, Jackals, Unshielded Brutes/Elites). Halo Reach also has a similar gun called the Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) that fires single rounds with a fifteen-shot clip. It's just as good and deals out a good dose of pain.

The Brute Shot is a great explosive weapon, and ammo's fairly common in some levels. It also alters your melee strike into a nasty swing of its blade.

The gimmick items you get in Halo 3 (The first you'll probably see is the Bubble Shield) are alright, but not really something utterly game-changing. The armor mods in Halo:Reach, however, are a different matter. The Bubble Shield mod in Reach will regenerate your shields and health while it's deployed whilst protecting you from limited incoming fire and grenades (they bounce off). Cloaking is another good one if you're patient (the slower you walk, the more transparent you are while it's active).

There are four grenade types in Halo 3 and it's well worth knowing the difference between them. The standard marine grenade works as advertised - you throw it, count and it goes boom. The plasma grenade is a sticky bomb. Whack it on something and they'll generally have time to let out an annoyed yell before it blows. The Spiker grenade is the same as the plasma, only in Brute form. I think it does a little more damage, but I'm not sure. The Inferno grenade is your basic napalm bomb. Brutes do not like being on fire one bit, so use them when you find them.

Oh, and know when the best time to remove a mounted turret is (when you rip a turret from its mount, it only gets limited ammo) - clear everything in line of sight, wait to see if anything new comes in firing reach, then rip it off and carry the fun with you.

Everything gets named, or is made obvious early on (enemy creature names), so don't worry about having to figure out "is this gun the Needler?" or anything like that.

Just as a general rule of thumb; You want to pick the Battle Rifle over the Assault Rifle if you go for the higher difficulties. Being able to put down one of the bigger Covenant aliens once their shields pop with a single shot is a real lifesaver.

edit: Oh, and the order you should probably play them is Halo 3, ODST, Reach. Just thought I'd add this as the question does get asked on occasion.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

You're good.

And seriously, Beta is absolutely ridiculous, especially considering how early in the game you can get it. I read somewhere that its effectiveness is increased if you scream "EAT NUCLEAR FIRE, BITCHES!" at the screen when you use it :v:

Though I prefer a good Grandia 2-style "DEEP-FRIIIIED GOODNESS!", myself.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Nov 30, 2012

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

They just released a Mac port, so is there anything I should know before I play Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden?

ahobday
Apr 19, 2007

Skeezy posted:

I was going to add SpazMasterX's tips but then I discovered that there were already a whole bunch of them on the wiki:

http://beforeiplay.com/index.php?title=The_Legend_Of_Dragoon

Maybe you mistyped the name when you searched?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Van Kraken posted:

They just released a Mac port, so is there anything I should know before I play Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden?
It's really hard to screw up, since the game's really pretty fun and not too hard, but here's what I remember...

Barkley's first special skill or two remain relevant the whole game, and maybe even the best he gets. The same goes for Hoopz.

Enemies don't respawn, except in one area you visit twice, so feel free to clean everywhere out if you want the XP/items.

When you're asked to help someone with a poem, go for the most stilted, :spergin: options possible.

You'll get a party member early on who seems too good to be true, and whose basic attack is crazy powerful. Don't rely on him.

There's no point trying to find a compromise between the dwarves and genies near the end, and if you do hit the middle ground, you lose the quest reward entirely. Pick a side. Siding with the dwarves gets you the best armor in the game, siding with the genies gets you either stat ups, lots of money, or "meaningful" advice (your choice).

At the end dungeon, when you're in space and the game says that you must have missed something in the previous dungeon, it's a lie.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Nov 30, 2012

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Okay so i bought Black Ops 2 and... I suck :s i've read the games thread but it was whining about spawning etc so can some kind soul give me pointers so i can became "elite"

Herobotic
Oct 9, 2007

Put time in.

Gharbad the Weak
Feb 23, 2008

This too good for you.
Legend of Dragoon

SpazmasterX posted:

-The character that uses a giant hammer is basically worthless

This is a lie. That character is ABSURDLY fast, and has massive magic power. Speed kills in LoD, and if you build her right, she can do respectable physical damage (in many small chunks), great magic damage, and absurd amounts of item-usage-healing.

SpazmasterX posted:

-You get new Additions at certain levels, but Additions also get stronger with use. Consider grinding up any new ones you get, as it might not be as strong as the one you're using.

This is untarnished truth. Grinding for levels doesn't really WORK in LoD, but if you're having trouble with a brick wall of a boss, work on maxing out your additions. The difference between a starting and a mastered Addition is huge, counting for double to triple the damage, and/or double to triple the SP gain.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

In the Witcher 2 thread, the OP mentions something about it being vital that I stop by the Blue Stripes house near the inn in Flotsam to get a quest from Ves. I have never seen her there despite going during the day, dusk, and night. Must I complete a certain quest before she shows up? I haven't done many quests in Flotsam for fear of missing her.

zero democracy
Oct 9, 2002

in extremis
I finally picked up Starcraft 2 on Black Friday and haven't played the original Starcraft since it first came out. What kinds of upgrades should I actually be getting in the campaign and which ones can I ignore? I'm just playing on Normal due to my being terrible at this kind of thing.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

A lot of the missions are based around the unit given for that mission, but you can beat most of the early missions by just making a shitload of Marines with a few Medics.

Armory upgrades: Depends on what units you like using a lot, but upgrades for Marines, Medics, Siege Tanks, and Ghost/Spectre are all very good.

Tech upgrades: Mostly preference but some are quite good (Tech Reactor, Cellular Reactor).

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

zero democracy posted:

I finally picked up Starcraft 2 on Black Friday and haven't played the original Starcraft since it first came out. What kinds of upgrades should I actually be getting in the campaign and which ones can I ignore? I'm just playing on Normal due to my being terrible at this kind of thing.

All of the upgrades are really overpowered so basically go nuts. My favorite was the one that made the Banshee attack area of effect. Totally obscene. Marines with stim are really really strong so you want stuff for them.

Also, as an additional tip, you can brute force most of the missions by focusing on what Starcraft players call "macro"(as in macromanagement). This basically means making as many workers as your bases will support(24 for a full set of minerals and two vespene gas ports, though in the campaign I wouldn't worry too much about being exact as long as you have three SCVs on each gas refinery) and constantly producing units out of several barracks/starports/etc, without queueing them up in the building's extra slots, so all of your money is being spent efficiently as soon as you get it. If you ever run into trouble beating a mission where you have a base, I suggest looking at how diligent you are being about your economy. I think the game can probably be beaten on Brutal with zero upgrades or research by a player who is good at macro, so you should be set.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

owl_pellet posted:

In the Witcher 2 thread, the OP mentions something about it being vital that I stop by the Blue Stripes house near the inn in Flotsam to get a quest from Ves. I have never seen her there despite going during the day, dusk, and night. Must I complete a certain quest before she shows up? I haven't done many quests in Flotsam for fear of missing her.

I'm pretty sure you have to go talk to Loredo before she shows up in the Blue Stripes house. Also the "vital" remark is something of a joke (still do it though).

Van Kraken
Feb 13, 2012

Colon V posted:

When you're asked to help someone with a poem, go for the most stilted, :spergin: options possible.
This game is amazing. Vinceborg is the greatest poet of our generation.

Also, I cracked up when I was riding the ferry and Barkley started reminiscing about his wife:

Charles Barkley posted:

Maybe that's why I loved her, because her head was shaped like a b-ball.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

zero democracy posted:

Mercenaries should be an all or nothing investment. If you don't find yourself calling them in regularly, don't spend any more resources on them. But mercenaries are really powerful and you can beat every build and destroy mission with mercenary packs alone (at least on normal).

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I was able to import a save with all of the fun stuff already taken care of from the first game, but otherwise is there anything I should know about Digital Devil Saga 2?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Nate RFB posted:

I was able to import a save with all of the fun stuff already taken care of from the first game, but otherwise is there anything I should know about Digital Devil Saga 2?

Level everyone. Cielo's not worthless this time, and you'll need to take the time to get all of your party members to a decent level throughout the game for after a certain event. There's also two questions asked during conversations in cutscenes that will decide something in the final dungeon. It doesn't affect gameplay or story in any major fashion, it's just a nice little thing that happens. As general advice to the questions; Stand by your friends.

If you pick the correct options in four dialogue choices, two in DDS1, two in DDS2, you get Heat back for the final dungeon

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Dec 2, 2012

JaggerMcDagger
Feb 13, 2012

Bringing you Barry from the sordid depths of the Internet
Anyone have any advice for Of Orcs and Men?

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Anyone played Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System and know what Jobs to pick? I'm pretty familiar with the original version, and I'm aware of a couple of changes regarding item locations (Nihopaloa for example), so I just don't want to end up without an important Technik/Magick. I'll be playing it on PCSX2 for the save-states and graphical boost, so I could use a save editor if I gently caress up, but I'd rather not have to.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Anyone have some advice for [b]Batman Arkham City[\b]?

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

HeyEng posted:

Completing the Riddler challenges is a HUGE slog. Like, longer than the rest of the game combined. So if you want to smash his smug face in (admittedly a tasty treat), prepare for a long trip; also, you shouldn't start seriously collecting trophies until the end of the game, when you'll have all the gadgets necessary (but if one is standing right there, don't worry about picking it up). For the same reason, if you see a Riddler trophy in your way only pick it up if it's obvious how to get it; if it's not, chances are it needs some future gadget. Whenever you see a Riddler thug (highlighted in green), however, DO take the chance to interrogate him for trophy locations, unless you fancy constantly alt-tabbing to a guide.

Most of the other sidequests / random challenges are pretty straightforward and can be done at any time. Two exceptions are the last flying challenge, which is a bitch and a half but doesn't actually unlock anything important, and the Identity Thief killer sidequest, which triggers from spotting unmarked corpses in random alleys, so just GameFAQ that one.

The second time you enter the Steel Mill for a main story mission, there's an Easter Egg to photograph, which you won't want to miss, next to Harley's old costume from Arkham Asylum in the Manager's Office. Also, stick around after the credits.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

GloomMouse posted:

Anyone played Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac Job System and know what Jobs to pick? I'm pretty familiar with the original version, and I'm aware of a couple of changes regarding item locations (Nihopaloa for example), so I just don't want to end up without an important Technik/Magick. I'll be playing it on PCSX2 for the save-states and graphical boost, so I could use a save editor if I gently caress up, but I'd rather not have to.

Hi, I know entirely too much about this game.

So check it, choosing your jobs is important for a couple reasons. Firstly, you can never change jobs. Once you pick them you're stuck with them so keep that in mind. Second, most of the game's content can be completed with literally any party so don't stress too much. That said here's some stuff to chew on:

-Each class has a different license board and each board is unique to that job. You may notice that small sections of the board are unreachable. This is because the gap must be bridged with an esper/quickening tile. An esper can only be assigned to one board and its permanent. Why this matters: these unreachable sections of the board often contain very valuable licenses, since esper tiles can only be used once, you won't be able to unlock the full board for every job. An example, because that probably made no sense: the Ultima esper can be used to unlock the Telekinesis skill for the Knight or unlock two speed nodes for the Monk or unlock three magic nodes for the Machinist. So if you had all those jobs on the same team you'd have to make the call between which licenses are most important. The point of all this is that you generally want to avoid job combos that unlock powerful licences with the same esper.

-Magic owns, way more than in vanilla. Black/White mages are awesome and can go with any team. Red mages are pretty good, with Time mages being fairly awful.

-Generally you want to take either a Monk, Breaker or a Uhlan. They all have access to two techniques that are extremely useful (Expose and Wither). Also, unlike vanilla, polearms and spears can hit flying enemies which is nice.

-You'll also generally want to take either a Hunter, Archer or Machinist. The reason being that they have access to all three levels of the Remedy license.

-Finally, Knights and Samurai are the biggest damage dealers. Katanas have been re-balanced (higher base damage, lower combo chance) and now appear throughout the game instead of just towards the end. Also a Samurai's damage is based off your MAG rating which is why they wear light armor.

-Chests have been almost completely re-balanced as well. What this means is that there are far fewer chests with stupidly low spawn/drop chances, and way more 100% spawn/100% drop chests. Lots of unique items and spells can be found in them (sometimes you can't find them anywhere else) and in general its much more rewarding to go treasure hunting than it was in vanilla.

Well, that's all I can think of for now, but ask more questions in the FF thread if you want. A pretty good number of active posters have played IZJS and we love talkin about it.

MMF Freeway fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torjus
Nov 22, 2005

I want YOU to MSPaint!

HeyEng posted:

Do the first set of AR-missions as soon as you can to get a very useful upgrade.