Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bampf Kerpow!
Aug 17, 2010

Bampf Kerpow! fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Aug 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

What happened to the legendary Chris Redfield, huh? What happened to you?!
Who here likes Mass Effect and Christmas? :ohdearsass:

Also, I'm having wisdom teeth/insurance issues in time for the holidays, so I could really use some cheer right now. :(

jimmie
Feb 4, 2006

Help! They are going to steal my identity!

Tremors posted:

Also, I'm having wisdom teeth/insurance issues in time for the holidays, so I could really use some cheer right now. :(

My boyfriend likes Mass Effect and Christmas! I can send you a homemade postcard from London in return.

I sent out seven postcards already, and I've got a few more queued up for the next time I get some stamps. The watercolour postcard papers I got at Cass Arts forever ago are finally getting used, and they're turning out lovely.

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

Life is full of twicky decisions...
Got a great card from Team Lunch who, by the way, is pretty drat good at origami. Thanks! :)

party hat
Apr 22, 2010
First Christmas batch out!

I think I bought too many Canadian stamps, there's not many of them in here! Come on Canuck goons!

Cloyster
Jun 26, 2011
Thank you for the beautiful drawing DLAO!

My first batch of goon mail will go out on monday or tuesday :3

pennymay
Nov 21, 2010
Have sent out a couple of batches of cards so far. Probably going to start a new batch today. I bought a million stamps. We're doing this thing.

Big thanks to: DLAO, China Blue, Kafka's Goldfish and Astroduck for the wonderful cards!! You've started our cardmas tree off beautifully. :D

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Sending out cards today!

Thank you Melanie Ehrlich for your postcard. My daughter thought you were someone famous from one of the kids shows she watches. <3

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thanks to DLAO and AstroDuck! I just received both your cards. (Actually I received them yesterday but I didn't open them until today, sorry!)

A picture of the insides of both cards: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wrtt8zj7lhxj0x8/2012-12-07%2012.35.15.jpg

You're too talented, and awesome!

nonpromqueen
Sep 25, 2006

Tremors posted:

obsessed with mass effect. <3

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

FoxxorTheRed posted:

Got a great card from Team Lunch who, by the way, is pretty drat good at origami. Thanks! :)

Awwwww yessss! Glad you got it! Sent out 10 more today and received something from the ever-awesome Lamb yesterday:

Tea, band-aids, instructions for a cone tree and a LIGHT UP TINY TREE

This is so :3: thank you, Lamb!

Edit: You know what would be an awesome holiday gift for Ol' Team Lunch? Return address labels. :swoon:

Team Lunch fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Dec 7, 2012

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

God is the sweat running down his back...
Mail for Crazy Old Clarice, Pez Master and Mom Valet has been sent out today. I'm mentioning this only because all this talk of mail getting lost in the Canada post worries me. :ohdear:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
YAY! People are getting cards! I just got my first one today-- from ASTRODUCK SO FREAKING EXCITED, I let out a huge whoop in the parking lot and scared the crap out of one of the other tenants. With nervous hands, I gleefully skipped up the stairs to my home, trailing a fine dusting of GLITTER all over. It was BEAUTIFUL and such a great way to start of the Goonmas! THANK YOU ASTRODUCK!!! I will be sending yours out shortly! ;-)

Cone of Tragedy
Dec 3, 2006

Well, this is undignified...
Just successfully diffused a glitter-bomb from England from Astroduck ! When I saw there was an awesome Sam & Max sticker inside I got really excited!

Thank you to 13Pandora13 for your handwritten letter about your dog/lampshade. My official guess is that the extra toe is on the right foot. ;)

And also got a card from dps police with a reindeer wearing a rather snazzy sweater.

THANK YOU!!

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Thank you for the Christmas card Team Lunch!

Favorabilis Solitud
May 18, 2006
And that's the way it was.
I got a letter from Columbia Mizzou and one from Portland Oregon. Thanks for the nice thoughts and smiley faces.

Mousicon
Dec 8, 2012

Count me in!

Mousicon
9100 Vance street apt 718
westminster, co 80021

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

Cards going out today to jimmie's boyfriend and nonpromqueen. Any other Mass Effect fans?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Tremors posted:

Cards going out today to jimmie's boyfriend and nonpromqueen. Any other Mass Effect fans?

Ooo, me!

Andaley
Apr 7, 2011

Tremors posted:

Ahhh! Meeeeeee!

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

Tremors posted:

Also a fan!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

I also got Lamb's wonderful xmas card . I love the tiny tree light! And I'm looking forward to having the tea tomorrow morning.

Disargeria
May 6, 2010

All Good Things are Wild and Free!
Who wants Harry Potter postcards!!

Bampf Kerpow!
Aug 17, 2010

Disargeria posted:

Me :D

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

I like Harry Potter. :3:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004

Disargeria posted:

MEME!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Disargeria posted:

Me! Please and thank you.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Disargeria posted:

Me! I just went to the Harry Potter exhibit in Times Square today.

PezMaster
Nov 15, 2006

Though they won't admit it, women were much happier when all they had to do was bake shit and pump out babies.

Disargeria posted:

I do, but only if there is a ridiculous piece of badly written fan fiction on the back :colbert:

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Disargeria posted:

Over here! Over here!

A quick thank you to thepitgoddess and Fluffy Bunnies (can't remember if I already thanked you) for the awesome Christmas cards! :3:

Bonus image: Goonmas cheer heading out first thing tomorrow!

Thermophonic Joy fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Dec 10, 2012

Apostate
Aug 7, 2006
There are some things you just don't want to know...
Are you ready for some CARDS?! Just got my bonus from the Post Office (instead of money, they give you stamps) so look out UK goons, time for cards!

If anyone wants to send me anything, address is:

Rachel/Apostate
6 Lister Gardens
Bradford
BD8 7AG
United Kingdom

I really REALLY appreciate everyone sending me stuff last year as it was a hard time to be away from my family for the first time in my pathetic existence (moved here from Canada) but your cards made it so much better. Thank-you!

pennymay
Nov 21, 2010

PezMaster posted:

I do, but only if there is a ridiculous piece of badly written fan fiction on the back :colbert:

This.

Tremors
Aug 16, 2006

PezMaster posted:

A spicy scene featuring Hagrid and Aragog.

Rythe
Jan 21, 2011

This lovely card came from TEAM LUNCH, thanks a ton for the sweetness that was inside, the origami fish was so neat, you even have self address stamps that say lunch time on them. The wife and I hung your card with all our families cards.

I have a good dozen or so bitching Charlie Brown cards to send out Thursday, when I can find some neat little goodies to shove inside.

I think i will scroll up and find the next 12 or so state side address and send out some goony love to you all.

Rythe
3138 Jacqueline RD
Wichita Falls, TX 76306
is my address, I posted it for some anniversary love but now it is all about the holiday love.

Rythe fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Dec 10, 2012

Thermophonic Joy
Jan 6, 2009

Tremors posted:

A spicy scene featuring Hagrid and Aragog.

Yes, please.

kafkasgoldfish
Jan 26, 2006

Getting ready to send out another round of cards. Any fans of the following: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Watchmen, X-men, Scooby Doo, Portal, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Dr. Who or LOTR? This will help me figure out what kind of goodies to send!

kafkasgoldfish fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Dec 11, 2012

Palette swap
Mar 29, 2010

"There is a professional misconduct hearing over here with your name on it"
Today I received my first hliday card this year from thepitgoddess.

Thanks!

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Getting ready to send out another round of cards. Any fans of the following: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Watchmen, X-men, Scooby Doo, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Dr. Who or LOTR? This will help me figure out what kind of goodies to send!
I love Monty Python.

Bampf Kerpow!
Aug 17, 2010

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Getting ready to send out another round of cards. Any fans of the following: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Watchmen, X-men, Scooby Doo, Portal, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Dr. Who or LOTR? This will help me figure out what kind of goodies to send!

X-Men, Labyrinth, Princess Bride, Dr. Who, and LOTR here =)

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Got a lovely card from CAuntBuck. Yay for goon cheer!

Anybody play Magic The Gathering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroduck
Aug 30, 2006

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Labyrinth is one of the best movies ever made. I will fight whoever disagrees.