Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Five portions of cat or kitten a day. The daily recommended intake of cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Boiled Water posted:

Five portions of cat or kitten a day. The daily recommended intake of cat.
I thought that was the maximum recommended amount.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
I'm allergic to felines
:(

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Nice kitty.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
That yours? Doesn't surprise me...

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

Best part about cattechat is that it completely stole the thunder from Scientastic's baby.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Vlex posted:

Best part about cattechat is that it completely stole the thunder from Scientastic's baby.

I don't mind. He was born ages ago, I just couldn't think of a snype that fitted the cord theme. Googling "umbilical cord" really didn't do it for me.

Actually, I'm more annoyed by the fact that everyone else's cats appear to be more cute than mine!

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Scientastic posted:

I don't mind. He was born ages ago, I just couldn't think of a snype that fitted the cord theme. Googling "umbilical cord" really didn't do it for me.

Actually, I'm more annoyed by the fact that everyone else's cats appear to be more cute than mine!
I wasn't sure if it was you or a generic Internet pic. You are too normal/nice looking to be a goon.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Scientastic posted:

I must have especially retarded cats. I once saw one of them run headfirst into a wall.

My cat tries to pounce on birds, leading to her smashing her face on the glass door at least once a week.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

He's terrified of our cat, does that count?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mich
Feb 28, 2003
I may be racist but I'm the good kind of racist! You better put down those chopsticks, you HITLER!

therattle posted:

Nice catte.

Butterbean is a catte.

Also, I have a lot of egg whites, what should I do with them? Was thinking meringue cookies with some, do some ramos gin fizzing, but that'll only cover some of my egg whites.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Chemmy posted:

He's terrified of our cat, does that count?

He looks terrified of everything.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

mich posted:

Butterbean is a catte.

Also, I have a lot of egg whites, what should I do with them? Was thinking meringue cookies with some, do some ramos gin fizzing, but that'll only cover some of my egg whites.

:3: butterbean

You should make marshmallows

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

mediaphage posted:

He looks terrified of everything.

He's not afraid of big trucks.

Clavietika
Dec 18, 2005

Scientastic posted:

I must have especially retarded cats. I once saw one of them run headfirst into a wall.

This guy is my boyfriend's roomate's cat. He ran head first into my boyfriend's Xbox 360 last week. :catstare: It didn't red ring, thankfully. This catte is the opposite of dignified, though.

But I guess he's pretty cute.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Thread title still works since chat means catte in french.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

mediaphage posted:

Thread title still works since chat means catte in french.

It's also French slang for something else.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Happy Hat posted:

I'm allergic to felines
:(
Well don't eat them then.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Try dogs instead

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

CAT

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Santa Claws ^^^

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Steve Yun posted:

Try dogs instead

I very much enjoy that hound's slightly alarmed expression.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Scientastic posted:

It's also French slang for something else.

Yes but I am a gentleman tyvm

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

He is cute as hell, but kind an rear end in a top hat.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

This is the best page :3:

That Girl
Jun 21, 2004

It's like a graduation picture, or something.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chef De Cuisinart
Oct 31, 2010

Brandy does in fact, in my experience, contribute to Getting Down.

mich posted:

omelettes

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
I am terrible at pictures but CAT:

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best

bunnielab posted:

He is cute as hell, but kind an rear end in a top hat.

Basset hounds are just loud, fat cats

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

That Girl posted:

The sunbeams with that pose make this the perfect image.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

MORE CATTE

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Additional Catte.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I don't know this as first hand knowledge, but I trust my source. Outdoor domestic/feral cat tastes a LOT like rabbit.

I don't get it, since one is a predator, and one is not, but there you have it.

Alter your potential recipes for ICSA: Stray accordingly.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

My plan for writing is in shambles :( I haven't even gone to market yet, and I have 3 leads for new jobs.

I know I should be grateful and that not everybody are this lucky and stuff... But I kinda just want to be left alone and not work for a while..

I may succumb to the allure of a steady income and a bright future, but I will insist on not liking it.

Apparently someone needs someone who can be confrontational as gently caress and take a beating by top management while smiling and asking for more, faking an O face while spreading his cheeks, and assert himself to the line of drunken sailors as a real buddy.

gently caress I am a whore!

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

They will probably make me wear a tie, and stop swearing :(

I will lose my soul and become a goddamn company drone, fit for only impregnating the queen, and then without purpose, life seeping out of me with the final trickles of white man milk productiveness, left to lie in the professional wet spot.

A man cow, to pull out and milk, until my stream of creativity dries up and my man-tits hangs long and shriveled with pergament thin blue veined skin under my fat distorted belly.

I will not wear a loving tie!

M42
Nov 12, 2012

That's the best metaphor for office drone jobs I've ever heard

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Man, office jobs suck. I usually wear jeans and flannel to go to work. Feels good, man.

Ben Soosneb
Jun 18, 2009

mich posted:

combine with egg yolks to make eggs.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
I had an office job, but at a film company, so it wasn't that bad. I'd occasionally wear a suit and tie when I felt like Dress-Up Friday. I quit in July to try and be a producer and do freelance closings for other producers, and to do more childcare while main wife gets her career back on track. It's great! Do it, HH! I want to do some screenwriting but haven't had the time, so make sure you don't get too busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

That Girl posted: