Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I like how Kraken's conditional drop is the less valuable one, since you want its condition up all the time to stop it from doing fun things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Okay that Eduo's treasure quest was the bullshittiest quest so far. ZERO XP? ATLUS :argh:

The difficulty leap of third stratum seems less rough than the jump to the second, probably because of my party's getting to the good skills.

I should probably rest my Alchemist at some point, is it worth holding off a while longer? Poison's pretty nice on regular enemies but it's not cutting it at all for FOEs/bosses any more.

And how does Retire work, is it a waste of time?

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Dec 14, 2012

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Isn't fighting a giant golem its own reward? I say 'yes.' (Because it will respawn like a regular boss, you see, and slaying it with a Dark Hunter's Climax skill makes it drop a Statue Arm you can sell for 5,000en. It also unlocks an end-game axe I believe.)

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Rangpur posted:

I grant you it looks super-gross, but that's kind of the point? The rotating, mapless sections are bullshit, but I found the invisible pumpkin gangbangs and teleporter mazes in EOII much more frustrating.

Oh, how right you are, I remember running into the upper limit for the placement of map items several times because of the teleporter-bullshit the 4th Stratum threw at me. I had to get creative to avoid getting confused while bumbling through the maze. (And still, some of my maps of the 4th Stratum would look really dense and baffling to anyone else than me.)

Rangpur posted:

My favorite dick move was the Woodbats from EOII. Just some random trash mob from 21F. But hey, did you know that they can summon dinosaurs? I didn't! Until I left one alive for 30+ turns while I did nothing but defend, building Limit for the fight with Colossus. Just mashing 'A,' not really paying attention. Then I look down and see my party getting curbstomped by a Riptor. For reference, they are a FOE from six floors higher.

The best dick move I encountered were the Mandragora from the same Stratum as the Woodbats. I killed those bastards countless times without noticing anything strange, since they never survived the first round: First my Alchemist roasted them, then my Hexer poisoned them. End of round = All dead. Until that one time both my Hexer and Alchemist had run out of TP and I fought them the boring way. Suddenly I found out those plant-things had a skill allowing them to potentially kill the entire party by screaming them to death. And of course the very first time they used that skill on me it killed five out of five. Fun times. :v:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Bellmaker posted:

I should probably rest my Alchemist at some point, is it worth holding off a while longer? Poison's pretty nice on regular enemies but it's not cutting it at all for FOEs/bosses any more.

And how does Retire work, is it a waste of time?
Since I missed your edit when I replied...

Whether you should Rest a character depends on how many skill points you want to move around. You'll be losing 10, so if you don't want to move at least 10 points around I would weigh the decision very carefully. Those 10 lost levels hurt, especially for the hit you take to the TEC and TP stats. If you plan on doing it, I recommend you make a fresh level one character at the Explorer's Guild and have them sleep at the Inn until the bosses and FOEs respawn. Then make a sweep through previous strata with as small a party as you think you can get away with, to get your Rested character back up to speed as quickly as possible. For what it's worth, the boss of the third stratum is weak to fire, and the 4th stratum's boss is vulnerable to ice.

Retiring a character honestly isn't worth your time unless they're A.) level 70, or B.) not being used regularly. Retire a level 30 character in the first game, and their apprentice will be level ONE. (In all subsequent games, it's half the retiree's level, capped at 30). That's a lot of grinding to make up, and the rewards at level 30 are pitiful--I think you get 2 extra skill points out of it? On the other hand, if you have a redundant level 30 to burn, there's no reason not to do it... I metagamed it by bringing a pair of farmbots on that stupid spend 5 days on B8F quest, and sticking them in reserve until I unlocked Ronin and Hexer.

Stuff like this is what I meant by EOII being a harder game that's easier to actually play. The mechanics behind Resting and Retiring are far less punishing.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Sorry for clogging up this thread with silly questions but there's barely any info on the first game anywhere.

I unlocked Ronin, is there a stance that's heads above the others that I should focus on? Overhead seems great, Iai has an instant-death attack (but of course no numbers to figure out if it's worthwhile), and Seigan... well it doesn't look quite as good as the other two. They seem built hurting single targets badly, but I'm not sure I want to raise one all the way up if I'm just gonna keep Allslashing all day every day (Allslash is amazing for hordes).

There is literally zero info on Cernunos' rare drop online, how the hell do you do it?

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Bellmaker posted:

There is literally zero info on Cernunos' rare drop online, how the hell do you do it?

I don't think that one's a conditional drop, it's just rare. Have fun!

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Bellmaker posted:

Sorry for clogging up this thread with silly questions but there's barely any info on the first game anywhere.

I unlocked Ronin, is there a stance that's heads above the others that I should focus on? Overhead seems great, Iai has an instant-death attack (but of course no numbers to figure out if it's worthwhile), and Seigan... well it doesn't look quite as good as the other two. They seem built hurting single targets badly, but I'm not sure I want to raise one all the way up if I'm just gonna keep Allslashing all day every day (Allslash is amazing for hordes).

When I made a Ronin in EO1, I went with whatever stance got you Midareba. He was the main damage dealer of my Ronin, Dark Hunter, Medic, Hexer, Troubadour party that I used in my second play through (I had a lot of free time, okay). Lots of fun, although Ronin+Troubadour isn't a great combo since the Ronin uses up a buff slot with his stance.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Thuryl posted:

I don't think that one's a conditional drop, it's just rare. Have fun!

Oh, I thought the third drop slot was only for conditionals. Silly me, time to have "fun" :shepicide:

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
Getting back into 3 in preparation for 4 :toot:

I had gotten to the 5th Stratum before I got sidetracked with other stuff and going over my party and resting them to redo their skills/subclasses.

For the front line, I have Gladiator/Shogun, Monk/Ninja and Princess/?
The back line is Arbalist/Zodiac and I have a Ninja/Zodiac or Wilding/Hoplite.

Now for the Princess, I was originally Farmer, but I'm wondering if Hoplite might be good too. The problem, as I see it, is that Princess/Hoplite is putting too many eggs in one basket- economy of actions and what not.

Also, I forget, but is the evade boosted by Luc? I think it does so- would explain why I have lots of Luc boosting gear on my Monk and Ninja.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I went with Princess/Ninja so I can buff both lines and passively heal for twice as much.

100percentjesusfree
Mar 18, 2009

FOE! FOE!
100% FOE!

Marogareh posted:

I went with Princess/Ninja so I can buff both lines and passively heal for twice as much.

The only problem with using Prince/ss as a primary class is that their stats are mostly mediocre, and their unique ability isn't that fantastic, in my opinion. I actually think Ninja/Princess would probably be a better combo, as ninjas have a higher Tec growth, albeit slightly, can lower TP costs, they're faster... even the fact that they have less HP might be an advantage, if something I read regarding how the formula for monsters deciding what to attack is correct.

Take this with a grain of salt, as it was something I read on Gamefaqs, but it's held mostly true for me so far. Monsters have the highest chance (something like ~50%) of targeting the character in the front row with the highest HP, about 20-ish% chance of targeting the character in the back row with the lowest HP, and the rest is pretty much evenly divided between people, not counting abilities that draw attention/remove it. Assuming you're using Royal Veil (or whatever that ability is called), taking less hits (if that's correct, anyway) would be a pretty good thing.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I did a bit of Googling around in anticipation of doing an LP of the third game, if I ever finish the one I'm doing of the first, and found a chart listing the various stat growths of classes. It was lifted from uh... somewhere, I forget where, so I can't really claim any credit for it, but for those who enjoy stat growths, using the Japanese names, here:

Prince
HP__ TP__ STR_ TEC_ VIT* AGI_ LUC_
5.00 3.20 0.46 0.65 0.83 0.61 0.72

Warrior
HP__ TP__ STR_ TEC_ VIT_ AGI_ LUC_
6.40 1.60 0.78 0.42 0.75 0.52 0.53

Phalanx
HP__ TP*_ STR_ TEC_ VIT_ AGI_ LUC_
6.00 2.10 0.48 0.58 0.86 0.58 ODD?

Pirate
4.80 2.50 0.62 0.64 0.57 0.77 0.44

Shinobi
3.50 2.20 0.59 0.68 0.35 0.87 0.61

Monk
4.00 4.10 0.64 0.82 0.56 0.68 0.40

Zodiac
3.70 4.50 0.44 0.85 0.52 0.66 0.64

Beast King
3.70 3.30 0.56 0.80 0.58 0.47 0.75

Ballista
3.80 1.50 0.82 0.45 0.48 0.42 0.62

Farmer
3.90 2.40 0.36 0.40 0.54 0.56 0.85

Prince VIT is off by +1 point at level 51
Phalanx TP is off by +1 point at level 36
Phalanx LUC growth seems to go up and down every 10 levels or so(?) and averages ~0.73 for levels 1-70 (+4, +8, +9, +9, +7, +7 every 10 levels for levels 1-61 and +6 for 61-70)

Also, it's been a while since I read through the entire thread, but just in case, I'm spoilering the next section, as it mentions classes you don't start with:

Code:
Shogun
4.60 2.00 0.72 0.60 0.55 0.74 0.45

Andro
6.50 0.00 0.87 0.57 0.86 0.46 0.35

Out of interest, I decided to do a bit of math with this - I made some assumptions regarding the damage formula, but was curious as to whether a Gladiator, with their +*some percentage* physical damage ability would be able to cast Meteor better than Zodiacs, despite the lower tec.

The answer is 'no, no they can't' - even with Endless Battle maxed out, Zodiacs still hit for about 70 more damage per hit at level 70, from what I remember. Still, if anyone wants to have fun with these numbers, and they haven't already been posted in the thread, go nuts!

Also good lord, sorry I wound up ranting and posting a giant wall of numbers and text over someone's choice of character. :v: At the end of the day, you can play what you like, by and large - the non-postgame stuff in most of the series isn't going to murder you horribly for not min/maxing all that often, as far as I can remember.

Sorry for the :spergin:

100percentjesusfree fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Dec 16, 2012

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Rangpur posted:

All conditional drops off bosses in EOII are at least 90%, so it's possible you won't get them even after fulfilling the conditions, but much less likely. Enemies are another matter. Still, I'm pretty sure even the most chancey types give you a 1-in-2 chance. I think EOIII offers a 100% chance, but they also have Formaldehyde so it's less of an issue. MH drops on the other hand are bullshit.

But why would they make it greater or equal to 90% but less than 100%? You're almost guaranteed to get it but there's a small chance of the RNG going "haha, gently caress you".

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

The Moon Monster posted:

But why would they make it greater or equal to 90% but less than 100%? You're almost guaranteed to get it but there's a small chance of the RNG going "haha, gently caress you".
Sounds to me like you just answered your own question! :v:

In response to Mewnie: if you're primarily using the Princess for passive healing, Buccaneer might prove useful. Not because of any amazing synergies, it just gives them a way to contribute damage after the buffing is done. Swashbuckling can also be handy for triggering Warrior's Might on your Gladiator/Shogun (if you have it). I also really like their Eagle Eye debuff for tanking enemy defenses, and Limit Up is just useful in general. There's no rule you have to put most of your points in one class or the other. Hoplite would probably be my second choice. If you don't have a dedicated one, it's handy to have access to more than one anti-element skill. If you go with this, I'd suggest making sure either your Princess/Hoplite or Wildling/Hoplite has anti-volt maxed. The red FOEs in the 5th strata use a Volt-based attack that is exceptionally nasty.

Rangpur fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Dec 16, 2012

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Mewnie posted:

Getting back into 3 in preparation for 4 :toot:

I had gotten to the 5th Stratum before I got sidetracked with other stuff and going over my party and resting them to redo their skills/subclasses.

For the front line, I have Gladiator/Shogun, Monk/Ninja and Princess/?
The back line is Arbalist/Zodiac and I have a Ninja/Zodiac or Wilding/Hoplite.

Now for the Princess, I was originally Farmer, but I'm wondering if Hoplite might be good too. The problem, as I see it, is that Princess/Hoplite is putting too many eggs in one basket- economy of actions and what not.

Also, I forget, but is the evade boosted by Luc? I think it does so- would explain why I have lots of Luc boosting gear on my Monk and Ninja.

Turn your monk/ninja in to a Monk/Prince(ss). The Monk's Tec growth + Qi form means Protect Order is a healing monster. You can walk through the main game just keeping Protect Order up on one or both rows in your party. You honestly won't need a second royalty except maybe for the postgame stuff but even then probably not.

e: The best way to level in EO3 is to have a shogun with a fire and ice-forged set of weapons and keep hitting the Parasans in the 6th stratum, right? I'm going to try to get back in to this and finish the 6th stratum if I can, or at least map it more before restarting to do a 2nd playthrough for the other class, but leveling up character's gets to be tiresome as hell, even using Scylla. Thinking of setting up a Shogun/Ninja and maybe 1 or 2 more Shogun/Buccaneers to try out different things, like a Party that just going all out on Warrior's Might to blitz through bosses if possible.

Evil Fluffy fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Dec 16, 2012

Complexcalibur
Mar 11, 2007

NUOOOOAAAGH
I've never really pinned down exactly how the stats influence things in any of the games. Like, is TEC still important for a Gladiator if he's using Freezing Blow, or is the damage entirely STR-based, despite it being an elemental attack?

Typhus733
Aug 30, 2008
What are some good sub-classes for a Club Gladiator and a Zodiac? I know ninja/zod works great but I mean for a zodiac main. I do not have shogun or yggdroid unlocked.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Club Glads always sub Arbalist for the accuracy passive and maybe the buff just to help out their mighty final skill, Two Misses.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Or have party members who can bind Legs.

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

If you plan to pick up Nine Smashes from the club skill tree, sub-class into Arbalist. The only way you'll be able to hit with it at max ranks is to grab Proper Form. By the same token, if you plan to give your Zodiac the Meteor skill then sub-class into Gladiator and max out Charge.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Club glads always end in tears and disappointment, I highly recommend resting into a glad/arb front mortar build because you get to gamble with huge damage to double damage instead of slightly huger damage to jack poo poo.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Prince/ss' mediocre stats stop mattering once you've grinded out enough Books to get your entire party to 99 points in all stats. At which point they can equip the Heavy armours that Monks and Ninjas can't. Just throwing that out there.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Rangpur posted:

If you plan to pick up Nine Smashes from the club skill tree, sub-class into Arbalist. The only way you'll be able to hit with it at max ranks is to grab Proper Form. By the same token, if you plan to give your Zodiac the Meteor skill then sub-class into Gladiator and max out Charge.

You shouldn't do this because Nine Smashes is just flat out bad, even with Arb as your sub class. The sword's last skill is just a flat out better choice, as is Freezing Blow.

That is to say, even with maxed out Proper Form, you are still getting lower, and less reliable, damage output using Nine Smashes. Especially when you consider that if you don't use it, you can use your subclass for something more useful.

Gwyrgyn Blood fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Dec 17, 2012

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Club gladiator is better for the the first 3 maybe 4 stratum because you can get that very powerful club off the first stratum boss. After that your better off resting and using sword.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
This thread is making me want to play EO3 again. I stopped at the end of the second stratum so I probably need to give myself a bit of a crash course in the game before jumping into sub-classing. I've never used Ninja so I've got a couple questions regarding their cloning ability. Each time they clone their HP and TP are cut in half. At the end of the battle do you reabsorb the lost TP or is it gone for good? And does the Zodiac ability Dark Ether work to eliminate the TP cost entirely?

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Trihugger posted:

This thread is making me want to play EO3 again. I stopped at the end of the second stratum so I probably need to give myself a bit of a crash course in the game before jumping into sub-classing. I've never used Ninja so I've got a couple questions regarding their cloning ability. Each time they clone their HP and TP are cut in half. At the end of the battle do you reabsorb the lost TP or is it gone for good? And does the Zodiac ability Dark Ether work to eliminate the TP cost entirely?
Gone for good, and no, I don't think so. Honestly the best use for Ninjas for the vast majority of the game is as a TP battery, allowing three other party members using attacks like Front Mortar or Pincushion every turn, which will far outstrip any contribution the Ninja might have on their own.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

theshim posted:

Gone for good, and no, I don't think so. Honestly the best use for Ninjas for the vast majority of the game is as a TP battery, allowing three other party members using attacks like Front Mortar or Pincushion every turn, which will far outstrip any contribution the Ninja might have on their own.

That or Izuna spamming, since the chance to proc is pretty high (45%, I think.)

Daraken
Oct 9, 2007

Maybe tomorrow, I'll find a home.

theshim posted:

Incorrect. If the bunshin is still alive at the end of the battle, it's reabsorbed. If it dies though, you get back nothing. I'm going to repeat myself and say that Ninja/Buccaneer is pretty good too. Pincushion will do nice damage given the Ninja's high AGL growth, and you can support with Eagle Eye or building up Limit.

theshim
May 1, 2012

Daraken posted:

Incorrect. If the bunshin is still alive at the end of the battle, it's reabsorbed. If it dies though, you get back nothing. I'm going to repeat myself and say that Ninja/Buccaneer is pretty good too. Pincushion will do nice damage given the Ninja's high AGL growth, and you can support with Eagle Eye or building up Limit.
I stand corrected! I though it was gone, but I must be remembering wrong. My bad!

Then again I only tend to use Bunshin on bossfights and at the end everyone's missing large chunks of hp/tp so it's kind of hard to tell!

A N/B using Pincushion will do an excellent amount of damage, it's true. However, Pincushion - even with Keburi no Sue - will still run down your TP reserves extremely fast without a TP battery. Ninjas don't have a great deal of TP anyway, mostly relying on KnS to keep costs affordable.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
I used a club on my gladiator through the game and in to the 6th stratum. Once I eventually kill those stupid dragons I'll swap him over but for now Warrior's Might seems to work just fine with the first stratum boss's conditional drop club.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
I'm working my way through the second stratum in EO3 and I'm looking for some opinions on what to subclass into. Here's my current party, all at lv18:
  • Hoplite w/Line Guard, Provoke, Parry, working on Magic Parry
  • Buccaneer w/a few ranks in Chase Volt but mostly working towards Swashbuckling
  • Monk almost entirely devoted to healing, gave up on Fist Mastery and handed him a mace
  • Zodiac focused on Volt, now working through Singularity and towards Meteor
  • Arbalist w/Heavy Shot and Volt Barrage, working towards Cloudbuster
I definitely want to subclass someone into a Prince for the buffs, but I'm not sure who, and apart from that I really have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Hoplite to Ninja if you want extra tanking (due to the dodge skills)
Monk to Prince(ss).
Zodiac to Gladiator if you're getting Meteor.

Not sure for bucc and zodiac, I never made much use of them as main classes.

theshim
May 1, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

I used a club on my gladiator through the game and in to the 6th stratum. Once I eventually kill those stupid dragons I'll swap him over but for now Warrior's Might seems to work just fine with the first stratum boss's conditional drop club.
Said club is the best WM weapon for most of the game - but since WM is a skill, Club Mastery doesn't boost it at all. For the first three strata, swords are probably better - especially because farming up the cash for that club before you hit the 4th stratum is a massive pain.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Only took about an hour in the 3rd statrum for my farmers to get the money.

It'd definitely go faster in the 4th, but having the club meant killing things like the Queen Ant when I got the quest (and grabbed items to prep). Forgot to get the conditional drop the first time though.

It's fine to wait until the 4th if need be, but I think the hour or so of farming saved me more time than that in the long run because it let be blow through normal encounters in no time at all, while walking through FOEs instead of around them.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

Hoplite to Ninja if you want extra tanking (due to the dodge skills)
Monk to Prince(ss).
Zodiac to Gladiator if you're getting Meteor.

Not sure for bucc and zodiac, I never made much use of them as main classes.

Rule of Thumb is that if you're not sure on what to Subclass for any Physical damage class, Sub to Gladiator because Charge is such a fantastic skill.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Evil Fluffy posted:

Club is just fine for about 95% of the game yeah. Freezing blow is absolutely great for a whole ton of bosses.

Spectral Werewolf
Jun 15, 2006

And if that wasn't funny, there were lots of things that weren't even funnier...
Well, I happened to notice this thread a couple days ago and now I'm pumped for EO4. Watched some of the Japanese gameplay videos on youtube, browsed through the skill trees a bit-- I think I have my reason to buy a 3DS now. That and I think the 3DS XL feels a little sturdier than the first model.

For now I'll have to rework my EO3 team so I can at least beat the final main storyline encounter. There's too many class/sub combinations that didn't meet my expectations after trying them out. I also fell for the nine smashes skill on my gladiator; it never really deals nine smashes :saddowns:.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I'm working my way through the second stratum in EO3 and I'm looking for some opinions on what to subclass into. Here's my current party, all at lv18:
  • Hoplite w/Line Guard, Provoke, Parry, working on Magic Parry
  • Buccaneer w/a few ranks in Chase Volt but mostly working towards Swashbuckling
  • Monk almost entirely devoted to healing, gave up on Fist Mastery and handed him a mace
  • Zodiac focused on Volt, now working through Singularity and towards Meteor
  • Arbalist w/Heavy Shot and Volt Barrage, working towards Cloudbuster
I definitely want to subclass someone into a Prince for the buffs, but I'm not sure who, and apart from that I really have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?
Hoplite with ninja
Monk with prince
Zodiac with gladiator
Those are tried and true amazing combos.

I would retire buccaneer and make it a shogun with buccaneer sub classed. This is one of the best combinations of class in my mind.

I'm not sure what to do with your arbalist maybe wilder for primal drums.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

If he makes the bucc into a shogun and subs buc then Warrior's Might is the only way to go with his 5th character. Lack of a ninja/zodiac to dark ether would suck though since you wouldn't just be able to WM through random encounters in 1 round without constantly having to refill tp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Meh shogun buccaneer is strong enough to mow through all but the last stratum easy enough anyways. The instant kill move and the passives will destroy normal enemies.

• Locked thread