Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible.
Edit: added v600

IMPACT DAMAGE LIQUIDATION SALE: FINAL ROUND

WTS Austin, TX 78641

You can PM me or reach me at andrew(dot)brase(dot)makes(at)gmail(dot)com

Okay, last round, I'll be moving January 6th to give everyone a timeline. If you're interested in something but don't like the price, shoot me a pm/email and we'll get a discussion going. Also if anything below says shipping is included that means within the 48, if you're those two other states or outside :911: again, contact me and we'll figure out something reasonable. C'mon guys, help me fund the next chapter in my life!

Fujifilm X100 - $800 $725 ~~Shipped and insured in the US~~ SOLD to Oprah Haza

If you're outside the US shoot me an email anyway and we can probably work something out.

This is in LN- condition, comes with all a dis:

-Fujifilm X100
-Original packaging including all the little manuals and various pamphlets
-Battery, charger, one (1) extra battery
-SanDisk 8 GB SDHC Card (95mb/s)
-Lens Hood

I'm moving to New York at the beginning of January and while that would be the perfect place for this camera, it isn't a necessity and I need the money. I bought the camera brand new in June but have only put about 1800 clicks on it, the serial # begins with 21A which indicates it's part of the newer batches of X100s that do not have the sticky shutter issue some users had in the original ones. It is for all intents and purposes brand new and would make for a bitchin' xmas gift (especially to yourself)!

Manfrotto 680B Monopod- $45 $40 ~~SHIPPED~~ SOLD to Chekans 3 16
Got this thing last year, used it twice, realized I really don't like monopods that much. It is a stick- great condition!

Manfrotto 324RC2 Joystick Head- $90 $80 ~~SHIPPED SOLD to Chekans 3 16
Similar story, had been using this on a tripod for about a year and found out I prefer ball heads with knobs over handles. It's in great condition save for the bubble level which popped out at some point and has been double-sticky-taped back into its home. I will combine both the monopod and the ball head for - $110

Epson v600 Scanner - $125 plus shipping
Purchased new a little over a year ago, scanned a couple dozen images and decided I liked darkroom printing more. Got a few bumps and bruises during my move earlier this summer but I just gave it a few run through scans and it appears that everything is in working order, both glass elements are scratch-free and the kit includes the various scanning trays that came with the original scanner.

Bumps und scratches:

K-mount Promaster (rebranded Tamron) f3.5-6.3 28-300mm XR LD Aspherical Macro (mouthful) - $125 $100 $40 ~~SHIPPED~~
Found this guy buried in some Pentax stuff, look at dat raaaange! (Would go mighty well with that K10D, eh? Ehhhhhh?) Comes with caps and a hood, three 62mm Promaster filters: Polarizer, Red R2 and Yellow Y2, and a highly educational instruction booklet. Glass is in good condition save for a scuff in the coating of the front element, does not seem to affect image quality.

Minolta Maxxum f4.5-5.6 70-210 - $45 $30 ~~SHIPPED~~
May not be the infamous Beercan but it's pretty danged sharp for your backyard squirrel shots. Glass is in solid condition and I'm only getting rid of it because I intend to get said Beercan.

Minolta Maxxum 2000xi Flash - $15 ~~SHIPPED~~
It is what it is.

49mm Promaster Spectrum 7 Close-up Filters - $15 $10 ~~SHIPPED~~
It's like a monocle for your camera! These guys give a taste of that sweet, sweet pseudo-macro action!

Polaroid Pogo Printer - $15 ~~SHIPPED~~ SOLD to Cawd Rud
Enjoy this hilarious artifact of Polaroid's downward spiral into bankruptcy! Includes cords and whatever's left inside it (3 sheets I believe).

Impact Damage fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Impact Damage posted:

K-mount Promaster (rebranded Tamron) f3.5-6.3 28-300mm XR LD Aspherical Macro (mouthful) - $125 $100 $40 ~~SHIPPED~~

Gonna take this. Also what would you want for the v600?

Impact Damage
Mar 1, 2007

Try to avoid these conditions as much as possible.

QPZIL posted:

Gonna take this. Also what would you want for the v600?

You got it! I purchased the v600 new a little over a year ago and only really used it for about a couple dozen scans (turns out printing in the darkroom is more fun than scanning negatives). It got bumped around a bit during my move earlier this summer and it's got some cosmetic scuffs and scratches around the outside (absolutely pristine on the important parts though). I just got done putting it through its paces a few minutes ago and everything's running a-okay. I'll take some photos including the bumps and bruises and update my previous post in a few minutes.

The v600 includes the the two negative scanning trays and whatever that white-backed insert is called that's for standard reflective scanning plus the cords. I'm thinking $125 plus shipping?

I got a rough estimate on v600 shipping (assuming you're in the US) and it's almost $20 just for standard parcel shipping, $35 if you want priority so maybe we can split that a bit? I'll take the hit for paypal fees, if you want both the lens and the scanner let's say $175 shipped, insured and tracked for standard shipping, tack an extra $15 on that if you want priority shipping.

Whatcha think?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
I used a v600 right up until I bought a v700 recently. It is a great budget option for 120 scanning. The v700 in head and shoulders above it but it's 5x the price.

Schofferhofer
Oct 7, 2010
Ok so I've got a lot of gear that I am selling. All of it is in excellent condition except for the CPP2 (which will warrant its own post with explanation). I have photos of pretty much everything but I forgot to write my name down to put with them.

At the moment I'm going to post up a list of gear with photographs and then I'll go back to watch a bit of the Boxing Day Test and then I'll update again with prices. I am open to offers on all of this gear.

Full Disclosure: I am selling this for an old bro who has retired and can't use this gear any more. He is a good guy and needs the money etc etc but it's also all top quality top condition gear.

I AM IN AUSTRALIA. If you don't want to pay postage, don't bother me.

I can't PM so email me at josh dot conliffe at gmail dot com and post in the thread etc etc.

Have a good christmas thing idk mine was yesterday I got drunk.

SINAR 4” x 5” mono-rail camera_ model ‘C’ (approx. 1977 vintage). C model has light (field) front standard & heavy (studio) rear standard.

Has_ extention rail, wide angle & normal bellows, binocular reflex viewer (corrected image), custom made wooden travel box (725x555x630mm), Sinar Copal fully automatic shutter, Profi-select TTL metering probe, 180 degree flip-over polarising filter attachment, Polaroid 545 LAND FILM HOLDER & 13 double dark slides. It also comes with the following lenses mounted on Sinar boards….

120mm/f8 Schneider ‘Super Angulon’ # 13 461 462 (approx. 1975) in Compur ‘0’ shutter (up to 1/500 sec.) with centre filter.

180mm/f5.6 Schneider ‘Symmar-S’ #13 796 624 (approx. 1975) in Copal ‘1’ shutter (up to 1/400 sec.)

180mm/f5.6 Schneider ‘Makro-Symmar HM’ #14 368 433 (approx. 1990) in Copal ‘1’ shutter (up to 1/400 sec.).

300mm/f9 Nikon ‘M-Nikkor’ (apochromatic) (approx. 1990) in Copal ‘1’ shutter.

Also have a centre filter for an SK SA 75mm.

DURST M605 COLOR ENLARGER (2 ¼” square) and

LPL DIFFUSION MODULAR ENLARGER model 7451 (35mm to 4” x 5”) with 35mm, 6x7cm and 4’x5’ diffusion boxes, colour head and variable contrast b/w head, negative stages, wall mount brackets etc..

The following lenses shared between above enlargers..

50mm/f2.8 Rodenstock ‘Rodagon’ #8 888 118

80mm/f5.6 Schneider ‘Componon-S’ #13 254 165

135mm/f5.6 Schneider ‘Componon-S’ #12 533 893

16 DuoSet 2502 reels (clean) (adjustable from 35mm to 120 film)

3/ 4”x5” reels and loading stand

2820 test drum (2x 35mm reels)

2551 drum (5x 35mm reels)

2521 + 2560 drum (8 x 35mm reels)

print drum equiv. to 2560 (allows 2 lots of 8 x 35mm reels to be processed consecutively)

1525 8”x10” print drom

3010 4”x5” film drum (10 sheet capacity).

(I have individual photos of all the tanks/reels/lenses/accessories/enlargers but they're at my house and I am not. On Saturday I'll upload relevant images if anyone is interested in them).

Schofferhofer fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Dec 26, 2012

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Impact Damage I sent you an email about your monopod and possibly the head.

Cawd Rud
Mar 12, 2009
Salad Prong

Impact Damage posted:

Polaroid Pogo Printer - $15 ~~SHIPPED~~
Enjoy this hilarious artifact of Polaroid's downward spiral into bankruptcy! Includes cords and whatever's left inside it (3 sheets I believe).

For some reason I am really interested in this. Sent you a PM!

Edit: And payment has been sent!

Cawd Rud fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Dec 26, 2012

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Schofferhofer posted:

300mm/f9 Nikon ‘M-Nikkor’ (apochromatic) (approx. 1990) in Copal ‘1’ shutter.

edit: I found the lens locally for what I offered here. Thanks and good luck though!

MrBlandAverage fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Dec 27, 2012

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Impact Damage posted:

You got it! I purchased the v600 new a little over a year ago and only really used it for about a couple dozen scans (turns out printing in the darkroom is more fun than scanning negatives). It got bumped around a bit during my move earlier this summer and it's got some cosmetic scuffs and scratches around the outside (absolutely pristine on the important parts though). I just got done putting it through its paces a few minutes ago and everything's running a-okay. I'll take some photos including the bumps and bruises and update my previous post in a few minutes.

The v600 includes the the two negative scanning trays and whatever that white-backed insert is called that's for standard reflective scanning plus the cords. I'm thinking $125 plus shipping?

I got a rough estimate on v600 shipping (assuming you're in the US) and it's almost $20 just for standard parcel shipping, $35 if you want priority so maybe we can split that a bit? I'll take the hit for paypal fees, if you want both the lens and the scanner let's say $175 shipped, insured and tracked for standard shipping, tack an extra $15 on that if you want priority shipping.

Whatcha think?

Hey, thanks for the good writeup, but I've had some time to think and I believe I'm going to invest my meager Christmas earnings elsewhere. Thanks again though.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

edit: wrong thread

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I'm picking up Impact Damage's monopod and joystick head for $95, payment sent through Amazon.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
QPZIL'S BOXING DAY BLOWOUT SALE!!

I have a bunch of stuff around the house that I don't use, but is super and completely awesome. Buy it! Enjoy it! Use that hard(ly)-earned Christmas money! All prices include shipping. Also, I'm happy to answer any questions or provide additional pictures.
---
First up, FED-5b 35mm rangefinder camera w/ Industar 52mm f2.8 - $20
The camera is in excellent condition cosmetically with no real dings or scratches. Leatherette isn't peeling, lens is free of scratches and haze, film compartment is clean. The only thing is that the focusing ring on the lens is missing. The lens can still be focused, you just have to grab where the focusing ring would be and turn instead of the ring itself. Not really a big deal.

---
Canon AE-1 w/ Vivitar 28mm f/2.5 - $15 shipped
My first camera ever, given to me by a friend. If I weren't so damned sentimental, I would have passed this on to someone else long ago. It works beautifully, and it's what got me interested in photography, if that says anything. Everything's in great condition.

---
Pentax 6x7 standard prism - make an offer
Does what it says on the box. It's the standard, non-metered prism for the Pentax 6x7 system. I bought an AE prism and sold my 6x7 with that prism on it, and this was left
over. No scratches, and it's been in the KEH baggie ever since I switched out.

---
Rolleiflex MX-EVS w/ Xenar 75mm f/3.5 - $175
Do I really need to explain how awesome Rolleiflex is? I've only run a couple rolls of film through it and it's definitely awesome, but I just don't need another medium format camera. I'm really going to miss this one. The only little hitch is that one of the strap lugs came off once so I epoxied it back on, but it's as strong as concrete now. It's not the prettiest job, but with the case on you can't even tell anyway. It's in perfect condition other than that, and even has a new(er) screen in it that's brighter.

---
Pentax K1000 body - $15
The Honda Civic of cameras. Or maybe the Toyota Corolla. Or maybe Datsun. I'm not sure, I'm not good with car analogies. It's every photo student's first film camera, and rightly so. Great huge bright viewfinder, accurate meter, great K-mount lens selection. Only quibble here is that the leatherette on the front is missing.

---
Ansco Viking folding 6x9 camera - $30
I hate to say it, but I bought this from a fellow goon and... like I said, I just don't need another medium format camera. It's a lot of fun though. I've run a couple rolls through it and it definitely works great.

---
Canonet QL17 G-III 35mm rangefinder - $50
Holy moly what a cool little camera. Beautiful construction, 1.7 aperture lens, A-priority shooting, it's just a dream. You may notice a little white dot on the rangefinder, I put a little piece of medical tape there to enhance the contrast in the rangefinder (which works!), but obviously that's removable with no harm to the camera itself.

---
Graflex Speed Graphic w/ '22' 120 back, 1 film holder, half a box of FP4 film, and Optar 135mm f/4.7 lens - $100
Mmm, the Graflex... I had a lot of fun times with this guy. Really a great way to get into large format without a big investment, and I'm cutting you goons a good price on this. I haven't used the '22' back, since I bought it recently and haven't had any time or effort to put into LF photography. I've taken some of my favorite shots on this camera. Note: I have no idea how to use or even if the rangefinders work. I've always used it as a view camera.

---

So that's it! Hope you guys see something you like, feel free to make me an offer, and ask questions if you'd like! And as always, the obligatory username picture (with my username in red pen on yellow paper that doesn't show up well :( if I need to redo that, let me know SM)

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Dec 27, 2012

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009
I'll take that canonet. Have the light seals been replaced at all? Hows the battery?

teraflame fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Dec 27, 2012

Fragrag
Aug 3, 2007
The Worst Admin Ever bashes You in the head with his banhammer. It is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass! You have been struck down.
Oh god QPZIL, why must you do this to me. Can you tell me about the operation of the Graflex Speed Graphic. Are there any possible lens movements and do focus/compose the image on it? Is there a focusing screen?

EDIT: I was about to go to bed but then I saw that post and now I'm all :supaburn:

Fragrag fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 27, 2012

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

teraflame posted:

I'll take that canonet. Have the light seals been replaced at all? Hows the battery?

The light seals have not been replaced, and honestly could use it. But, the one roll I ran through it didn't seem to have any light leaks whatsoever. The guy who sold it to me a couple months back on eBay said he put a new battery in it at the time, but that's all I have to go on. The camera seems to meter correctly when I put it up against my ME Super.

EDIT-- the "check" light doesn't come on now and the meter only moves a little bit when I try to meter something. Looks like it needs a new battery after all. To sweeten the deal, I do have a flash and a case for it, though I don't know anything about those, I've never tested the flash.

Fragrag posted:

Oh god QPZIL, why must you do this to me. Can you tell me about the operation of the Graflex Speed Graphic. Are there any possible lens movements and do focus/compose the image on it? Is there a focusing screen?

EDIT: I was about to go to bed but then I saw that post and now I'm all :supaburn:

:) It's not AS movable as a proper view camera would be, but the lens shifts up and down, and the rail...uh...board (the front cover) tilts up and down a bit.
My process is usually: put camera on tripod, point camera at thing. Cock shutter, open lens wide. Look on the ground glass, focus, compose (usually with sheet or shirt over head if outside). Close shutter, put in film holder, set aperture/shutter speed, click click boom.
Here's a camera phone picture of me trying to sort of focus on my dog. It's a little blurry because I was trying to juggle things with two hands.

My dog is not impressed.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Dec 27, 2012

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home bag
$70 shipped
$60 shipped

bloops fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Dec 29, 2012

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
Payment received from Bisticles for the Canon AE-1. Thanks!

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Anyone got a Tammy 17-50 nonVC Nikon for sale?

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

QPZIL posted:

And as always, the obligatory username picture (with my username in red pen on yellow paper that doesn't show up well :( if I need to redo that, let me know SM)

Close enough.

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009
QPZIL do you have an email?

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

QPZIL posted:

QPZIL'S BOXING DAY BLOWOUT SALE!!

Rolleiflex MX-EVS w/ Xenar 75mm f/3.5 - $175
Do I really need to explain how awesome Rolleiflex is? I've only run a couple rolls of film through it and it's definitely awesome, but I just don't need another medium format camera. I'm really going to miss this one. The only little hitch is that one of the strap lugs came off once so I epoxied it back on, but it's as strong as concrete now. It's not the prettiest job, but with the case on you can't even tell anyway. It's in perfect condition other than that, and even has a new(er) screen in it that's brighter.

I'll take this thing and put it to good use.

Where do I send the monies?

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Fragrag posted:

loving buy it before I somehow convince myself I can afford it.

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

Also, I have an 85mm f1.8 to get rid of. I don't use it at all, and I've bought and sold this lens twice. I think it's probably because it's such a well priced lens and fantastic quality, but I never find myself using it with any regularity. This one I bought new from Amazon, but there are some specs in the inner lenses that you can see in one of the pictures. Doesn't affect picture quality at all of course. Otherwise in perfect shape, and comes with boxes and all materials. I haven't used the warranty either.

Looking for $280 shipped! paypal nonanone341 at gmail

Oprah Haza
Jan 25, 2008
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Sent you an e-mail!

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

teraflame posted:

QPZIL do you have an email?

ianblake at gmail dot com

nonanone posted:

I'll take this thing and put it to good use.

Where do I send the monies?

See above!

Fragrag
Aug 3, 2007
The Worst Admin Ever bashes You in the head with his banhammer. It is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass! You have been struck down.

SoundMonkey posted:

loving buy it before I somehow convince myself I can afford it.

What, and you want me to persuade myself that I can afford it as well?...

Sending a PM in 5.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord

Fragrag posted:

What, and you want me to persuade myself that I can afford it as well?...

Sending a PM in 5.

My inbox was full so I didn't get it. :( Send that PM again!

edit-- Received! I'll get that mailed out today.

Count Thrashula fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Dec 27, 2012

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

QPZIL posted:

ianblake at gmail dot com

See above!

Cool, sent you a payment. Thanks!

thecompactor
Jun 13, 2010
WTB: Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX AF, if the price is right. I am on a budget :/

Best reachable by: PM

Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011

thecompactor posted:

WTB: Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX AF, if the price is right. I am on a budget :/

Best reachable by: PM

What mount?

Not looking to cut a behind the scenes deal, but if you're looking for Nikon I will post pics. I posted it earlier in this thread and it never sold.

Edit: it's the second post on this page. I will post pics again and the price is flexible. Lovely lens but I don't find myself using it enough.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3125105&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=122

The Jafro
Jul 24, 2004
Big Hair Crew

nonanone posted:

Also, I have an 85mm f1.8 to get rid of. I don't use it at all, and I've bought and sold this lens twice. I think it's probably because it's such a well priced lens and fantastic quality, but I never find myself using it with any regularity. This one I bought new from Amazon, but there are some specs in the inner lenses that you can see in one of the pictures. Doesn't affect picture quality at all of course. Otherwise in perfect shape, and comes with boxes and all materials. I haven't used the warranty either.

Looking for $280 shipped! paypal nonanone341 at gmail

Will paypal shortly.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Buglord
teraflame, Canonet shipped out, should be there Saturday.
DC# 03122120000147402148

Bisticles, Canon AE-1 shipped out, should be there Saturday.
DC# 03122120000147402155

nonanone, Rolleiflex shipped out, should be there Saturday.
DC# 03122120000147402124

The Jafro
Jul 24, 2004
Big Hair Crew
nonanone, canon 85mm f1.8 paypal sent.

Oprah Haza
Jan 25, 2008
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Impact Damage posted:

Fujifilm X100 - $800 $725 ~~Shipped and insured in the US~~

If you're outside the US shoot me an email anyway and we can probably work something out.

This is in LN- condition, comes with all a dis:

-Fujifilm X100
-Original packaging including all the little manuals and various pamphlets
-Battery, charger, one (1) extra battery
-SanDisk 8 GB SDHC Card (95mb/s)
-Lens Hood

I'm moving to New York at the beginning of January and while that would be the perfect place for this camera, it isn't a necessity and I need the money. I bought the camera brand new in June but have only put about 1800 clicks on it, the serial # begins with 21A which indicates it's part of the newer batches of X100s that do not have the sticky shutter issue some users had in the original ones. It is for all intents and purposes brand new and would make for a bitchin' xmas gift (especially to yourself)!

Sent money for dis.

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

The Jafro posted:

nonanone, canon 85mm f1.8 paypal sent.

DC: 0312 2120 0000 3333 1507

Thanks! Hope you enjoy the lens :)

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010

Elite Taco posted:

I need to sell this dang 5D2 - now that I've switched to 5D3, this thing is a paperweight. I got this camera in November of last year. It's in great shape and has about 20k clicks on it.

$1500 shipped with grip & 3 batteries. I also have 3 focus screens for this camera. You want it? Email me at info@charlieroch.com

$70 shipped for the 50/1.8

Also, somebody buy my stinking 5D2.

More gear for sale!

Elan IIe in Good shape. I got this from KEH and haven't used it much. It may have some kind of electronic issue, as it ran a couple batteries dry in between sessions. Meters fine and the shutter works great. $25 shipped?

Sekonic L-358 light meter. I bought this and never used it. I think that's cause I sold my MF rig to buy a 5D2. Make it yours! $225 shipped

Still have this poo poo. Still need it to go. Gonna post it on POTN & Craigslist this weekend. Gotta get dat money!

Also, I have a Westcott Apollo 28 inch softbox - model no. 2202 - $100 shipped

Obligatory post christmas pic of all the things that need to go:

Shipped prices are for the Continental US only.

50/1.8 and 35/2 are sold

Elite Taco fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Dec 29, 2012

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

Reichstag posted:

FS: Konica Minolta DiMage ScanDual IV 35mm scanner

3200dpi dedicated film scanner, includes 35mm strip and slide holder, cables (USB/power), Drivers CD.
$250 + shipping
Email: barrelbreak at gmail

This is still for sale too and you should still shoot film and buy it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Price drop on Crumpler bag.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3125105&pagenumber=130&perpage=40#post410927305

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Elite Taco posted:

Still have this poo poo. Still need it to go. Gonna post it on POTN & Craigslist this weekend. Gotta get dat money!

Obligatory post christmas pic of all the things that need to go:

Shipped prices are for the Continental US only.

What is the gray hardware under the Apple... thing? Is it a 4 bay NAS storage drive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010

red19fire posted:

What is the gray hardware under the Apple... thing? Is it a 4 bay NAS storage drive?

Yes, it's a lacie Big Raid thing that does 4 drives. I initially thought to list it but decided against it cause it's heavy. If you want it, I can send it out. it's got 4x500gb drives in it just now and every connector known to man (at the time) on the back.

• Locked thread