Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

icking fudiot
Jul 28, 2006

I have backed this glorious effort, godspeed menz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
Do you use a real 8-bit tracker or just good VSTs?

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly

Haam posted:

Do you use a real 8-bit tracker or just good VSTs?

I have used both! If you would like help with either, let me know!

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
How does it feel to finally surpass Furcadia 2 in donations?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Hatbox Ghost posted:

How does it feel to finally surpass Furcadia 2 in donations?

Cesspool X's residents will be mortified.

Everdraed
Sep 7, 2003

spankety, spankety, spankety
Pledged 100 buckaroo banzais, anxiously awaiting a visitation by a tsundere Cyberdwarf.

I'm afraid I'm woefully uninformed when it comes to these matters, which online retailer would provide the highest quality body-lengthed pillow to fill such a beautiful creature?

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
The music's stopped working on Barkley 1 and googling gets me nothing :smith: anyone got any idea how I can fix this?

ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.
I have pledged ten dollars, but goddamn do I wish I could have gone in for a Cyberdwarf Body Pillow. Is there any chance at all of them being made available after the Kickstarter for those of us who cannot afford it at this time?

Zagrod
Jun 26, 2005

fiyah fiyah fiyah
Clapping Larry

Eggn0g posted:

The music's stopped working on Barkley 1 and googling gets me nothing :smith: anyone got any idea how I can fix this?

Restarting my computer usually works for me

Robotic Folksinger
Jun 27, 2008

I guess a robot would have to be crazy to wanna be a folksinger
Ok, bumped my pledge. The allure of Cyberdwarf just became too much.

Mecharasputin
May 30, 2009

Ultra Carp
Everyone increase their pledge by ¥200 and we're there! I know I did.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Chef Boyardee posted:

I have used both! If you would like help with either, let me know!

Speaking of, do you use either Cubase or FL Studio? I use both on and off and was wondering which the great Octoroon Savants prefer, if any.

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho
I did it. I pledged the money.

kas
Sep 9, 2003
I am a snoot.

Kickstarter was being a knob, so I pledged $60 with the paypal link. Looking forward to my new collection of games for true doom murderheads while I wait for some new jams to be slammed.

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
Bumped my pledge from 25 to 75. I really want that physical art book but I can't justify 250 dollars for a vidcon :-(

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
We're going to be livestreaming in about 5 hours. We have no idea what we're doing + no idea why anyone would want to watch us, but people have requested it a bunch. I'll post a link when we're up.

Wario In Real Life
Nov 9, 2009

by T. Finninho
Contemplating the $150 tier, but I think I need some more details about this "tip line". Is it actually exclusive?

I don't even want tips as I'm one of those weirdos who likes to figure everything out on their own, but the idea of an exclusive phone/text connection to the ToG headquarters makes me laugh.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

Wario In Real Life posted:

Contemplating the $150 tier, but I think I need some more details about this "tip line". Is it actually exclusive?

I don't even want tips as I'm one of those weirdos who likes to figure everything out on their own, but the idea of an exclusive phone/text connection to the ToG headquarters makes me laugh.

I'm not giving $150, but if I was I know that I would personally like to use the tip line to ask them for life advice and to talk about recent movies and such.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Chef Boyardee posted:

We're going to be livestreaming in about 5 hours. We have no idea what we're doing + no idea why anyone would want to watch us, but people have requested it a bunch. I'll post a link when we're up.

Man, you guys need to stop being so insecure. :colbert:

Also while I wish you guys as much money as possible, in a way I'm glad nobody has paid $1200 (yet). Gamers tend to have the worst ideas when it comes to designing content.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
So since it has been reached and all, what exactly is The Throat of Geolgathar? I mean, the KS page doesn't say much beyond being a dungeon, but what sort of dungeon are you planning to do? I'm kinda hoping that it will be one of those really huge, really hard things with pretty cool stuff in it?

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm hoping it ends up being like one of the areas in Nier where the game takes a sudden turn into a different genre, like the survival horror mansion and the Deathdream text adventure.

original idea please steal

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I hope Charles Barkley is secretly watching this kickstarter, waiting until the last second to chip in with 1.1 million for the commercial

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Kanfy posted:

Man, you guys need to stop being so insecure. :colbert:

Also while I wish you guys as much money as possible, in a way I'm glad nobody has paid $1200 (yet). Gamers tend to have the worst ideas when it comes to designing content.

You spoke too soon. 6 hours to go. Come on! only 9k to go to make those zesty (with possible nudity????) cutscenes an absolute reality!

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.
I dropped a story "tip" to Kotaku last night and it looks like they followed through posting it!

:smugdog:

You're welcome.

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
I'd been sitting at the $10 mark for weeks, but today I finally cracked and bumped my pledge to $100 for a tsundere cyberdwarf pillow. I don't know if this makes me a great or terrible person. :negative:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

hamburgers in pockets posted:

I'd been sitting at the $10 mark for weeks, but today I finally cracked and bumped my pledge to $100 for a tsundere cyberdwarf pillow. I don't know if this makes me a great or terrible person. :negative:

I know exactly how you feel.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag

Skilleddk posted:

I hope Charles Barkley is secretly watching this kickstarter, waiting until the last second to chip in with 1.1 million for the commercial

I hope so too. In fact, has Charles Barkley ever publically acknowledged this Kickstarter or more importantly the first game?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
I sure hope so. Otherwise it looks like we won't reach the 120,000 mark in time :smith:

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Dec 28, 2012

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
Since somebody either upgraded from or back out of the $300 tier I upped to that, because who wouldn't want to be part of C.A.N.O.N

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Technique posted:

So since it has been reached and all, what exactly is The Throat of Geolgathar? I mean, the KS page doesn't say much beyond being a dungeon, but what sort of dungeon are you planning to do? I'm kinda hoping that it will be one of those really huge, really hard things with pretty cool stuff in it?

It's a literal throat you can look in with a doctor's light and see some tonsiliths. They have no in-game effect.

Am I correct in assuming that the cyber dwarf body pillow is a regular pillow because dwarves are tiny?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Is the dakimakura double sided? I might just bump my donation up again for a saucy peek of that luscious applebottom.

myname_isdoug
Jul 9, 2003

i can and i can not

Sigma-X posted:

Am I correct in assuming that the cyber dwarf body pillow is a regular pillow because dwarves are tiny?

Shadowbag
Jun 1, 2011

When shitposting, it's always important to properly stretch first.
Soiled Meat
Well shoot. I'm gonna have to drop back down to $25 for the time being. I wasn't able to get $60 on a single card and amazon is a pile of jerks who can't/won't work with two. I guess I'll just slam with the rest, sorry guys. :sigh:

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect

Shadowbag posted:

Well shoot. I'm gonna have to drop back down to $25 for the time being. I wasn't able to get $60 on a single card and amazon is a pile of jerks who can't/won't work with two. I guess I'll just slam with the rest, sorry guys. :sigh:

Double dribbling is against the rules man.

Shadowbag
Jun 1, 2011

When shitposting, it's always important to properly stretch first.
Soiled Meat

Uncle Jam posted:

Double dribbling is against the rules man.

Hey if it's good enough for Barkley it's good enough for me.

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect
I'd like to see a minigame where you control a hoop and b-ballers come from the top, bottom and side of the screen. You have to intercept them with the hoop mid flight so they can complete their jam.

My uncle worked with master Michi Himeno so I know what I'm talking about.

Yoya
Nov 6, 2009

I already bought the chicken
Great story about diapers and bowel failure on the Tales of Games stream right now.

IXCE
Nov 27, 2007

It's time to take naps and eat yum yum...and I'm all outta yum.
What's the link to the stream?

Chef Boyardee
Oct 25, 2007

freindly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yEgJTgIoMc&feature=plcp

Hey, so we're streaming now, no idea why you'd want to watch this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
Quite the goony looking fellows.