Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
I feel like a Kickstarter might not be a great idea because of the fairly limited audience and the massive copyright violations both inherently present in LB's work, but I guess the worst that can happen is not making any money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

ddddddffdfddddfddf posted:

I feel like a Kickstarter might not be a great idea because of the fairly limited audience and the massive copyright violations both inherently present in LB's work, but I guess the worst that can happen is not making any money.

I fully agree with this statement. Be careful with the money poo poo guys... :(

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Copyright violations may only be a problem if this is TGT-related. LB told us this is a side project, so it might be something of his own creation like Micah Rat.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, as long as the kickstarter isn't for TGT, he should be fine. Otherwise he's hosed. That's what killed Rusty & Co.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
I would have mixed feelings on Lazerbot starting another major project, because what if it means slower progress on TGT?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Yeah, the copyright violations have me worried too. They don't care if you make some "lovely" fan-art that their payed to do. Get enough money involved though and they'll start to notice - and considering how many people frequent this site.

Best case scenario Lazy is hired by Warner Brothers for a gritty Animaniacs reboot or something.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

scarycave posted:

Best case scenario Lazy is hired by Warner Brothers for a gritty Animaniacs reboot or something.

If anything he'll get picked up by Adult Swim and they'll just let him go nuts. :haw:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Technique posted:

If anything he'll get picked up by Adult Swim and they'll just let him go nuts. :haw:

I'd watch 12 oz Bot in a heart-beat.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

scarycave posted:

I'd watch 12 oz Bot in a heart-beat.

Lazerbot's Awesome Show Great Job!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Maybe he's going to go the way of Ryan North and make a Shakespeare re-imagining? :allears:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Technique posted:

TGT is actually kind of reminiscent of the early AS stuff. Space Ghost, Harvey Birdman, etc.

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

Written and designed by LazerBot
Animation by Everdraed

I like where this is going!

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Manslaughter posted:

Written and designed by LazerBot
Animation by Everdraed

I like where this is going!

Voices by Aramek.

:allears:

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

I hope he isn't corrupted by lust for money. That would ruin my day.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Ha ha, you just said "corrupted" next to something concerning LazerBot.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Satanos posted:

I hope he isn't corrupted by lust for money. That would ruin my day.

Unless hes using the money to build an actual Lazerbot - then I'd be completely okay with it.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Lazerbot is back from vacation and his computer is "on the ferge of being fixed."

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
How does he manage to break his computer so often?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

How does he manage to break his computer so often?

Making this comic.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

nerdbot posted:

Making this comic.

Reality strains trying to contain that much beauty.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Lazerbot posted:

good news i got a computer charger cord yesterday. so for no longer a due chapter 15 chapter cover
I'm trying to decipher what that second sentence means. "So for now a long overdue...?" A really mangled version of "Without further ado..."? Lazerbot, never change. :allears:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Tails is back, and Sylvester is forced to show emotion.

This should be good.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Oh look, it's Shadow! Wonder what's going on with his team?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Is... Is that Master Crazy Hand from Super Smash Bros at the bottom? God, I hope it is.

Edit: vvv B-but you never know for sure with Lazerbot, right? :(

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Dec 29, 2012

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

ThatPazuzu posted:

Is... Is that Master Crazy Hand from Super Smash Bros at the bottom? God, I hope it is.

I think it's just Silvers hand, dude

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Tail's looks smug as gently caress. I'm totally looking forward to him kicking some rear end.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
What the hell is the dangly black and white thing?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Light Gun Man posted:

What the hell is the dangly black and white thing?

Are they those things that came out of Coyote's necromancy book in addition to Road Runner?

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Hell yes, I have been waiting weeks for this. :munch:

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
The black and white tail things make me think of Gertrude McFuzz. Wrong colors though :(

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Chapter 15. Part 1.

The longest chapter.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

ZearothK posted:

Chapter 15. Part 1.

The longest chapter.

This is going to be the Homestuck Act 5 of TGT. I can't wait to learn about Troll Romance.

With Tails on the cover, I hope this means we will finally..........get to see him train with Arthur. And who are the Guardians?!

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.
What is the book in the upper left corner?

^^^^I think the Guardians are the various beasts Demaro has been summoning; Coyote references them in the previous chapter.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

timeandtide posted:

What is the book in the upper left corner?

^^^^I think the Guardians are the various beasts Demaro has been summoning; Coyote references them in the previous chapter.

That's Wile E. Coyote's book he summons Road Runner's corpse out of.

Also yeah you're right, actually, I forgot that's what they're called.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

I am so excited about this comic.

Tacostein
Aug 3, 2006

Dumb ass will learn ,
The perspective on the book is really weird.

Timmy Horsey
Dec 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ah, the old Naruto trick. Maybe this is a good time to use Call of Valor or Become Ethereal?