Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

nerdbot posted:

I've been occasionally drawing Tails Gets Trolled fanart on Miiverse in the futile hope that it hits the popular tab and someone at Sega sees it:

You draw better with a wonky infra-red based electronic wand than I can do with pen, paper, and an unlimited amount of time. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

nerdbot posted:

I've been occasionally drawing Tails Gets Trolled fanart on Miiverse in the futile hope that it hits the popular tab and someone at Sega sees it:

I can't even look at high-shovel anymore without hearing a *ting*.
Lets hope you don't get in trouble if they find out where it came from - which would be absolutely hilarious. Could you imagine the look on they're faces if they stumbled into the animated videos or something?

:staredog:

scarycave fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Dec 31, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Nathander posted:

Maybe this is a stretch, but I was watching a marathon of it a couple nights ago and for some reason the actual conversation dialogue in Tails Gets Trolled reminds me a lot of some of the dialogue in "The Sifl and Ollie Show", especially when Lazerbot will bust out these weird little phrases like "neat like sweet feet". I know it's unlikely Sifl and Ollie played an influence, but for some reason it just really struck me how similar the general structure of dialogue seemed to me.

Holy poo poo, I never realized it, but I can totally see it now.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
For those unfamiliar with Sifl and Olly, say goodbye to four and a half hours of your life.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Running up the lightning made me think of running up the side of poo poo in Super Mario World. It might just be the yellow cape.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I quit reading this thread around page 100. I came back and, over the course of three days, powered through the 200 new pages.

HOLY.

loving.

poo poo.

By the way, something I bring up for reference: the third post on the first page.

ShadowCatboy posted:

I will never understand how anyone would put such lovely art up for the world to see.

If I post something online I make sure to do at least a passable job of making it not-horrible.

EDIT: The thread tag is actually quite apropos.

We've come so goddamn far, haven't we? :unsmith:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

On Facebook, Lazerbot posted:

jazflight my man whats the hold up on the next video bro. im dying here. i demand more :D its awesome and im dying to see more :D more friends. if you guys agree with me then join in ^^ its to good for it to stop now. you wonderful batsard you

You reading this Jazzflight? you wonderful batsard you

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Rob has sold out :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th2LzmPWkS0

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I've done it again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90d31FwCCCE
Forgive me goons. :negative:

He's working to help Lazebot with his donations. Times are hard. :(

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Somehow Rob and Hindo have ended up on the battle arena from the Cell Gam-wait no it's nothing like DBZ.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
I like the insinuation that Coyote and Demaro have just been standing there looking at each other this whole time.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

An Ungodly amount of teeth must run in the family.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Road Runner just looks so drat happy

Saphion
Oct 21, 2010
Today I found myself in the rare position of actually having some spare time, so now you have to be subjected to some weird 90's comic book hero Rob I drew for some reason.

Look upon my works, ye Goons, and despair!

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Saphion posted:

Today I found myself in the rare position of actually having some spare time, so now you have to be subjected to some weird 90's comic book hero Rob I drew for some reason.

I want to have that framed and put over my bed.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Saphion posted:

The R isn't in Times New Roman. Immersion... broken... :negative:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

I suggest you scroll up and look closer.

Things change, move on.
e: TIMES (New Roman) change, I mean!

simplefish fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jan 1, 2013

l33t b4c0n
Aug 19, 2000

King of E/N

Saphion posted:

Who would have thought we'd be drawing professional level fan art of a MS Paint comic months ago?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I love that Rob's superhero logo is an R, regardless of what font it's in. It's like if Superman went around with a big "C" for Clark Kent instead.

Saphion
Oct 21, 2010
Here's another bonus picture before I resume soul-crushing work hours again.

Oh God, it's finally happened at last. Sonic fanart.

Forgive me parents, I have failed you! :cripes:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

You know, those are both really good. Definitely going to show up in lazerbot's next fanart compilation video.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Saphion posted:

I immediately heard the classic "Se-gaaaa" in my head when I saw this. You have done well.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Saphion posted:

I can't tell if the R stands for Rob or rad, because this Rob is seriously rad.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Saphion posted:

Missing a tail, there.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

kidcoelacanth posted:

Saphion posted:

Missing a tail, there.
Yeah, remember you can use this for reference:

(your pic is totally awesome btw)

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

kidcoelacanth posted:

Missing a tail, there.

Didn't they adress this in the comic?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Here's another Sonic fan movie. Also a Jaws fan movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISlgSX2j4w8

ThatPazuzu posted:

Didn't they adress this in the comic?

In silver’s plan and tails training 13:

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 2, 2013

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

The MSJ posted:

In silver’s plan and tails training 13:

I love how Shadows base is just a mountain. They totally could have used Bug's place - its not like he's going to be using it much anyway.
Also isn't Pori technically a furry? He has cat-ears or something. Was there ever an explanation for that?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Lazerbot has been calling the thread "the threat." :ohdear:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

scarycave posted:

I love how Shadows base is just a mountain. They totally could have used Bug's place - its not like he's going to be using it much anyway.
Also isn't Pori technically a furry? He has cat-ears or something. Was there ever an explanation for that?

Shadow's base appears to just be some tents. They stopped using Bugs's place because Shadow assumed Luigi told them where they were hiding when he defected.

Also, you guys may be pleased to know that the drawing I posted has hit the Popular tab on Miiverse, meaning any time anyone starts up a Wii U there is a strong chance "HIGH SHOVEL" will emblazon their television screens. I do what I can, Lazerbot. :krakentoot:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

ThatPazuzu posted:

Lazerbot has been calling the thread "the threat." :ohdear:

Lazerbot only loves Thread for it's money JazzFlight. :smith:
Expect to be greeted by an army of actual killer Lazer-bots.

nerdbot posted:

Shadow's base appears to just be some tents. They stopped using Bugs's place because Shadow assumed Luigi told them where they were hiding when he defected.

Also, you guys may be pleased to know that the drawing I posted has hit the Popular tab on Miiverse, meaning any time anyone starts up a Wii U there is a strong chance "HIGH SHOVEL" will emblazon their television screens. I do what I can, Lazerbot. :krakentoot:

Your a wonderful person, and you should never forget that.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Saphion posted:

:allears: (we should have a :noears: at some point, but what on earth would it look like?)

Goddamnit, Rob you are the coolest superhero. Shuttin down villain monologues like it ain't no thang!

I love the old-school fisticuffs pose in panel nine. poo poo is about to go full John L. Sullivan up in this here bitch.

... oh god, I still have to record all of Kermit's lines before it's too late :negative:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

I destroy everything I touch. :negative:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

scarycave posted:

This is a loving gem and you are a national treasure.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

scarycave posted:

24-carat gold.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Please make more

also:

I love Coyote's :smug: face

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"almost got me that
time budy" - :smuggo:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

cut my vines / into pieces / this is my last resort

nerdbot posted:

I love that Rob's superhero logo is an R, regardless of what font it's in. It's like if Superman went around with a big "C" for Clark Kent instead.

Are you implying Rob has a civilian identity? We've never seen him out of a superhero suit, but I guess he could have a job as an airport baggage handler or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
Coyote is one of the best things in a comic full of great things. That smug motherfucker.