Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Redeadagain posted:

What is supposed to be going on in that last panel? Is that a snake?

If you go back to the beginning of the fight(chapter 14, page 8) when Wiley summoned Road Runner you'll see that two snake like things also hopped out of his book and were slithering into the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

scarycave posted:

I have no idea, maybe its another corpse. I'm hoping that its a guardian that Wily's had all along.

In other news, the game is starting to look a bit like the comic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTfL2-wfQ0o
Just wish I knew a faster way to clean up that horrible pixel-ation and/or get a program that can actually record game-maker without having to horribly stretch the screen. I've actually learned a few new tricks from this.

Is there a way you can apply Lazy-B's signature motion blur to everything that moves?

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Please put in a troll-spearing minigame. It should be co-op, naturally.

TheAbominableSnow
Nov 20, 2012

a thousand puns and not one of them worth saying

Had to make a tribute to the current showdown. I wasn't initially fond of Demaro, but he does have the loveliest teeth. :allears:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

TheAbominableSnow posted:

Had to make a tribute to the current showdown. I wasn't initially fond of Demaro, but he does have the loveliest teeth. :allears:

This is, in my opinion, the best piece of art to come from this thread.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

I want to see more art from you, both related to this thread and in general. Got any more art up on the internet? :)

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Holy poo poo man, this would actually be a pretty solid artstyle for TGT if it had a special re-production.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Hot diggity drat.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

It's the implications that he's been walking around with skin hanging off his arm that sells it.
If that gets caught on something and ripped off I'd :barf:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I love the idea of that snake leaping fro the grass, spitting and hissing wildly and totally making Demaro double take

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Wile's snake-based offense is pretty incredible.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Chekov's box of snakes.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
They're ACTUAL snakes. The kind you would find dead in the woods or in the road. This comic. :allears:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Coyote's a real snake in the grass!

Also no strings attached. So it's not undead.

Pindakaas
Jul 8, 2003

I'm not a baby I'm a man! An Anchorman!
Can snakes even jump?

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Pindakaas posted:

Can snakes even jump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY3IwkhHUVw skip to about 2:30.

In short - yes some absolutely can!

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Watch out for snakes

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

simplefish posted:

Coyote's a real snake in the grass!

Also no strings attached. So it's not undead.

Clearly, Wile E's still in touch with his ACME connections and just had an ACME Box O' Snakes ready for this situation.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
'Was that a snake?'

No. It was a poodle.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Aristobulus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY3IwkhHUVw skip to about 2:30.

In short - yes some absolutely can!

Welp now I'm going to spend the next hour watching videos about snakes. David Attenborough :allears:

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Was that a snake? eeeehhhhh :geno:

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Regy Rusty posted:

Welp now I'm going to spend the next hour watching videos about snakes. David Attenborough :allears:

I love his videos about reptiles in particular. That's just one episode of an entire series he did devoted to reptiles. It's a series called "Life in Cold Blood", and there's 4 other episodes - that one is episode 4 which is specifically about snakes. He also did a 2009 Life series that had an episode about reptiles and amphibians.

Sorry for that derail but I love those documentaries he made. They're great in HD too.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Aristobulus posted:

I love his videos about reptiles in particular. That's just one episode of an entire series he did devoted to reptiles. It's a series called "Life in Cold Blood", and there's 4 other episodes - that one is episode 4 which is specifically about snakes. He also did a 2009 Life series that had an episode about reptiles and amphibians.

Sorry for that derail but I love those documentaries he made. They're great in HD too.

Yeah I own many of them (birds, mammals, etc) and grew up watching Trials of Life, but I think Cold Blood passed me by at some point.

Now I kinda want Lazerbot to have one of those snakes kill and swallow Demaro's demon whole.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Im still in a dre->
am, Snaek Eater.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Rather Dashing posted:

'Was that a snake?'

No. It was a poodle.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Never stop making these.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

The music itself is changing.

Wow, I love this. so badass!

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Still reading the thread, lazerbot? drat fine snake mouth you drew there, compared to anything from the early chapters that is.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

withheldmcfakename posted:

Still reading the thread, lazerbot? drat fine snake mouth you drew there, compared to anything from the early chapters that is.

Paywall.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

my dad posted:

Paywall.

Where and when exactly does the paywall move from subforum to subforum? Is it a subforum whitelist or a subforum blacklist?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

BiggerJ posted:

Where and when exactly does the paywall move from subforum to subforum? Is it a subforum whitelist or a subforum blacklist?

The entire forum is off limits, as far as I know.

Go to 216.86.148.111 to view the forums as if you were logged out, without actually logging out.
You'll also get an entertaining video encouraging you to join the forums.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I can get into the Strangest Fan-Art thread without logging in, but everything else - not so much.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

scarycave posted:

I can get into the Strangest Fan-Art thread without logging in, but everything else - not so much.
I think the Goldmine and Gas Chamber are the only sections not affected by the paywall.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
We could communicate with Lazy by putting a hidden message in that Demaro fan-art and giving it to the Strangest Fan-Art thread. Though I think he's fine without us though. He's been busy battling his evil doppelganger on his DA account.

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012
oh my god

i just found this and i can't stop laughing

it just keeps getting worse

edit: why do they have the troll slaiyers picture on their wall

EDIT: NO STOP CALLING HIM EGG MAN HE'S EGGMAN I KNOW THIS IS STUPID AND AUTISTIC BUT I CAN'T NOT NOTICE IT

edit: damnt

edit: "it wasn't called trolling it was called being a dick" is one of the best things i've read

you know, i always wanted to see emerl again, but not like this.

not like this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
one of us

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!

Lilfut posted:

it just keeps getting worse

I disagree entirely.

e: just give it time. dumbass will learn ,

I am Reverend fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jan 6, 2013

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012
my favorite bit is sonic blurting out "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" in the middle of a fight

edit: did... did emerl just use his copy ability without having the author vomit :words: all over the page?

edit: does anyone know what "i just peter pan kick his rear end" actually means

edit: okay "deader than a black guy in a town of racist rednecks" is actually fairly clever and i am going to use it from now on

edit: be sure to read all of mario's lines in charles martinet's voice

edit: i'm assuming "cu*****nt" is in fact just "cuuuuuunt"

Lilfut fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jan 6, 2013

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Lilfut posted:

my favorite bit is sonic blurting out "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" in the middle of a fight

edit: did... did emerl just use his copy ability without having the author vomit :words: all over the page?

edit: does anyone know what "i just peter pan kick his rear end" actually means

Wait, you are in the beginning of the comic and posting now? Please continue with your reaction posts. I want to relive the magic through you.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Jan 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lilfut
Nov 25, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

Wait, you are in the beginning of the comic and posting now? Please, when you get to the Chapter Fud's Choice, post your reaction. You'll know what I mean.

ok

edit: frogger and leap frog? gently caress you.

edit: is it just me or is his font getting more and more schizophrenic?

edit: i like to think the dragon balls being a myth is a massive gently caress you to people asking for goku to show up

edit: okay who's the fucker with no ears

edit: i kind of want troll face sex toys

edit: was the "you literally just made adolf hitler..." line originally from this comic, or did the guy just steal it from something? i've definitely seen it elsewhere...

edit: goons goons goony rear end goons

edit: i can't take anything silver's saying seriously because of that stupid-rear end trollface mask

Lilfut fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jan 6, 2013