Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Can Bueno Excellente make a cameo? And by cameo I mean a character that does not infringe intellectual properties belonging to other people but does bear some resemblance. I feel he'd fit right in to Directionos. Heh heh heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

No man has need of candles when the Sun awaits him.

rejutka posted:

A schooner rapes a yacht and the yacht gives birth to a jolly boat?
~*~ Schooner/Yacht is my OTP ~*~

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I'll take 16 if anyone wants to assign it to me. I want in on the money train! Choo-choo!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Azure_Horizon posted:

I'll take 12. Sensa.

Also, could you link to the chapter descriptions posts in the OP? I won't be able to get to this for a few days or at least a week.

Could you take the earlier Sensa chapter (2 I think) since I already called the latter two ones? If I welch on it, which is pretty drat likely, its all yours.

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Shageletic posted:

Could you take the earlier Sensa chapter (2 I think) since I already called the latter two ones? If I welch on it, which is pretty drat likely, its all yours.

Sure, that's fine.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Guys, we need to up our merchandising for Game of Bones:

quote:

You don't have to drink to enjoy GAME OF THRONES (or my books, for that matter)... but, hey, it can't hurt.

The latest deal from HBO's amazing marketing and subrights division is (three blasts on a warhorn, please): BEER.

(Or BHEER as trufans call it)

Really BIG bottles of bheer too. Robert Baratheon would approve. If he'd only drunk bheer instead of strongwine that day in the forest...

I'm thinking 40s of off-brand Mexican 4 Loco mixed with roofies.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

The only fitting drink is Absolut Fucker.

Chinston Wurchill posted:

When the big bad is caught, can someone pull off his face Scooby Doo style to reveal Martendale, who exclaims "I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you Wild Cards!" And then it turns out that the entire war was a setup by Martendale to make Sensa, Demi, and Ardi vulnerable to his sexual predations?

I am rife with terrible ideas!
That's a weird way to spell perfect. He should then be sentenced to death by sex with a poo poo monster named Ty.

rejutka posted:

A schooner rapes a yacht and the yacht gives birth to a jolly boat?
Fury/BlackBetha is everyone's favorite ship ship.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Reworking my outline again today, I discovered with alarm I had written Dany instead of Demmy quite a few times.

How odd! These two characters are clearly unalike, your honor, thus the plaintiff should be awarded zero damages.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Urdnot Fire posted:

Fury/BlackBetha is everyone's favorite ship ship.
That's incest, since they were built on the same wharf.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Joramun posted:

That's incest, since they were built on the same wharf.
Your point?

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Contra Calculus posted:

Well since I'm a moron and actually have an account on tvtropes, I'll get started on making a page for it. First off, does anyone have any A Game of Bones ships? This is the most important part.

Remember, TVTropes isn't about having a page, it's about linking to your page in every possible place on the sight.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Urdnot Fire posted:

Your point?

Clearly, it's even hotter that way.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Urdnot Fire posted:

Your point?
Their offspring dinghies are going to come out all deformed and crooked, with reversed ports and starboards and sailing west whenever you want to go east.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"8. Kate [SEX]" is now our only unclaimed chapter.

Some people were moved around, so go back and make sure you've got the right chapter now.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

This is going to be a sensitive tale, guys, of a young woman's awakening. Not just sexually, but to her own agency and self. Demmy Turduckyen will be a strong female character that feminists a thousand years from now will discuss as the single most important character in the WILDCARDS literary canon.

We're on the cusp of a societal change, my friends. Truly, salty sea winds are blowing that damp breeze into our sinuses and clearing out the snot of patriarchy and oppression.

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.
The Colts loss will really allow me to tap into the whining, maudlin, insufferable shittiness of Jenn Ice.

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Demmy Turduckyen will be a strong female character that feminists a thousand years from now will discuss as the single most important character in the WILDCARDS literary canon.
That's assuming there will still be genders left a thousand years from now, let alone feminists. By then humanity will have long since moved to asexual reproduction (likely driving all males extinct).

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Joramun posted:

That's assuming there will still be genders left a thousand years from now, let alone feminists. By then humanity will have long since moved to asexual reproduction (likely driving all males extinct).

If that means it's all gorgeous, hardbodied lesbos sixty-nining in mass orgies at all times, I'm cool with that.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

Well, if by lesbos you mean wombmen...

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Urdnot Fire posted:

Well, if by lesbos you mean wombmen...

And if by wombmen you mean Richard Simmons.

bigmcgaffney
Apr 19, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

"8. Kate [SEX]" is now our only unclaimed chapter.

Some people were moved around, so go back and make sure you've got the right chapter now.

I guess I'll take that one, since it's the only one left. With the iPhone app broken I can't keep up with this thread's lovely pace.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Alright, that's everyone.

DEAD MAN POSTING, if you can, take my post at the top of page 537 and put it in the OP for quick reference.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I need some background. How old is Ardi? And is she still a maiden fair and true?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

I need some background. How old is Ardi? And is she still a maiden fair and true?

I think thornghost retconned the younger Strikes as being 18 and Sensa as 19?

Whatever you do, don't read AGoB again because continuity can get hosed.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Ardi is 18, but a sexless tomboy. She has strange feelings for Genden's abs, but that's it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Ardi is 18, but a sexless tomboy. She has strange feelings for Genden's abs, but that's it.

Like one of them Goth girls. Gotchya.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Ardi is gonna be really confused when she meets Jaken Agar, facial assassin.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
How can you not go with a John Mellencamp reference?

The assassin's name should be Jack'n Dy'an.

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

redshirt posted:

Like one of them Goth girls. Gotchya.
Obviously Jenn not-Snow's favorite Strike.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
I was just gonna call him Jackoff.

Or make a Syrio Forell joke.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Like I mentioned earlier, I've written Brendan's direct stuff as being sexless, so he's not 18 yet. This is actually a plot point for the Vampiric twist things take.

Also, Thorn, there should be three buys (one direct and two gift) from the same person in the next 24 hours, let me know if that doesn't happen.

Arbite fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jan 7, 2013

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
"How are you spending the 82 days until Game of Thrones Season 3" question on GoT Facebook page (with a pic of Dany in the status update)

Sample responses:

"Masturbating thinking of KALISI"

"I would rape this sexy bitch"

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Azure_Horizon posted:

"How are you spending the 82 days until Game of Thrones Season 3" question on GoT Facebook page (with a pic of Dany in the status update)

Sample responses:

more horrible than the books

Joramun
Dec 1, 2011

Azure_Horizon posted:

Sample responses:

GRRM is on Facebook now?

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene

Joramun posted:

GRRM is on Facebook now?

he has many parachute accounts

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Well, just the one will not sufficiently impede his downward movement.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Neither will the many

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Azure_Horizon posted:

Sample responses:

:stare: drat, and I thought we were the bad ASOIAF fans.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Azure_Horizon posted:

Sample responses:

Did you link them to the new landmark series, Game of Bones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

SaviourX posted:

Did you link them to the new landmark series, Game of Bones?

Did we even write any rapes? Implied rape? Sodomized by a bullwhip is good but that was F->M.

Maybe we could play around with consent issues by book 3. Someone can thrust his fat pink mast into a weirdwood tree and it can find his arousal disgusting.