Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheAbominableSnow
Nov 20, 2012

a thousand puns and not one of them worth saying

Spellman posted:

If you don't have a paid imgur account, there's only so big you can make the image before it auto-compresses it, dimension-wise and memory-wise.

drat! I was afraid it might be something like that. I'll try and upload it in two parts--maybe that'll be a workaround.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

hahaha the beast's aaaaaaaaah Jesus is hilarious.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Man that guardian looks so confused

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Forest Chambers on google search brings up Luke Chambers. Who is making the same face everyone made when they first read TGT.

It's probably just the name of the attack.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Jan 14, 2013

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

TheAbominableSnow posted:

Still can't get rid of the weird jpeg-ish compression imgur keeps sticking these with. Alas!

This was quick and dirty, so things aren't as neat as they were last time. I also went with more direct imitation of LB's original page, with fewer deviations from the layout and composition. A fine and worthy way to spend a weekend evening.

EDIT: Image now 100% less lovely and terrible thanks to the wise counsel of Spellman.

I think you should not feel shackled by the composition of the originals, I love your re-interpretations, it's like having the same script with a different director/cinematographer/DP

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Forest Chambers is clearly there so a TGT superfan has something to name one of their kids. Forrest Chambers.

Edit: Hoping the forest chambers thing is coming from a new character who talks in that font all the time.

Light Gun Man fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Jan 14, 2013

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
It's just Coyote's name for Petal Dance. Watch him hit himself in confusion in the next page.

Fake edit: or maybe it's just razor leaf

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

JazzFlight posted:

To further show the difference in the cringe-factor of lazerbot's work versus that of regular Sonic fans, take a look at this "so bad it's still bad" live-action Sonic short film that was just unleashed on the internet (and these guys even got C-list 'net celebrities and freakin' Jaleel White to do the Sonic voice):

For anyone that hasn't watched this Sonic Fan film posted on the previous page yet, it's...

Well, it's certainly something. Probably not watching if you've skipped over it so far though. That's, most likely, the best part of it and it's a very blatant rip-off of something much better.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

simplefish posted:

Man that guardian looks so confused

Probably because he doesn't know how to respond to being called a "gaurdian"

Also, keep up the good work TheAbominableSnow, your renditions are awesome!

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Just get minus, your images won't be compressed then. Don't pay poo poo for imgur.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Demaro, your rear end is grass.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Coyote is using cartoon tactics to trip a man, and hopefully help him get eaten by snakes. Demaro is quite handy with those strings though...using them as an extension of his own fingers.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

my dad posted:

Demaro, your rear end is grass.
......................... /

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
I forget, Demaro was the one who could control plants?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
:effort:

Junk posted:

I forget, Demaro was the one who could control plants?
He uses his strings on the plants to move them.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Not enough teeth. :colbert:

vvv They may take his arm, but they'll never ta-:commissar:

my dad fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Jan 14, 2013

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I can honestly say I never pictured Mel Gibson as Demaro

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

scarycave posted:

He uses his strings on the plants to move them.

Didn't he get Garry's earth (and plant) bending powers? I'm honestly not sure, that fight was so loving long I can't remember the details.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

my dad posted:

Not enough teeth. :colbert:

edit:

scarycave fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jan 14, 2013

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Washin Tong posted:

Didn't he get Garry's earth (and plant) bending powers? I'm honestly not sure, that fight was so loving long I can't remember the details.

Demaro initially controlled the plants. Garry turned the fight around for a bit when he discovered that he too could control them because they're a part of the earth.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
oh lazerbot :allears:

Cyrai
Sep 12, 2004

cyfad posted:

And I really like how you did that too, Lazerbot! High shovel!

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

cyfad posted:

It's important to understand and appreciate your own strengths as an artist and storyteller.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

what is going on with these
turn of events?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Don't be distracted by the reappearance of Teemo! Obviously a red herring meant to distract you all from the very obvious goddamn Pikachu!

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
That Tiny Kong panel is too perfect for someone to not use as an avatar.

EDIT: Everything about this page is amazing. :allears:

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jan 15, 2013

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
This is the first page in a long time that had me literally laughing out loud at the absurdity of it.

Shadow knitting. Jesus loving christ, this guy. :allears:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I love the implication that even Lazy B/the narrator is like, 'wait, what the gently caress? What is happening?'

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Wait a second.
If TGT started like a year or so ago, and it now is 2013 in the TGT-universe just as it is here, does that mean the story has been progressing in real time? As in, Demaros and Garys fight took several weeks?

Also I like how Chunky Kong looks so drat surprised to see Teemo. He's never even seen him before.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

This is the first page in a long time that had me literally laughing out loud at the absurdity of it.

Shadow knitting. Jesus loving christ, this guy. :allears:

Shadow's been knitting since panel 13 of the entire comic. It's literally the first thing we see him doing. Top of page 2, chapter 1:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Paramemetic posted:

Don't be distracted by the reappearance of Teemo! Obviously a red herring meant to distract you all from the very obvious goddamn Pikachu!

pikachus alive what the
gently caress!?

Look at Tiny Kong in panel 13. Everyone else is surprised to see Teemo, Tiny has no reaction. "your a dumb loving monkey"

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Teemo probably paid to get out of death earlier or something. That's a thing in LoL, right?

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
To ignore the elephant pokemon Teemo in the room for a second, I like the very, very slight grin on Demaro's face. He's up to something.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

horriblePencilist posted:

Wait a second.
If TGT started like a year or so ago, and it now is 2013 in the TGT-universe just as it is here, does that mean the story has been progressing in real time? As in, Demaros and Garys fight took several weeks?

Also I like how Chunky Kong looks so drat surprised to see Teemo. He's never even seen him before.

Maybe it has started in the fictional 2013 and actually took about a week?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

You know, as into the Demaro/Coyote fight as I am, it really feels nice to just have a page that reeks of that TGT gold. Great page.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Pikachu obvious cried on Teemoks corpse.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I've forgotten who's even in the Troll Slaiyers at this point. Shadow's the leader and the Hulk is the only original member who's still with them at this point. They've been joined by Knuckles, Bowser, Vector and Donkey Kong. Who else is with them?

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Librarian Troll by the looks of things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
And the mercenary.