Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you getting the Wii U?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9031 65.25%
No 1191 8.60%
Maybe 808 5.84%
I'm an idiot 460 3.32%
Waluigi 1603 11.58%
Waa 748 5.40%
Total: 13841 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Yeah, don't get NSMB expecting a new experience. The entire friggin point of the series is to resell classic Mario-style games and in terms of sales numbers it does really, really well, because there's tons of people around who really like that.

That said, NSMB-U is the best one yet, by a longshot. Great difficulty curve (instead of easyeasyeasyJESUSCHRIST WORLD EIGHT like the Wii version), great level design, SMW-style secret levels and stuff. It's just not worth sixty bucks for more of the same in my opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I will admit, though, as a huge fan of the original NSMB, it's unfortunate to see 3 games in 3 years, especially 2 within 3 months of each other. I've still played through each of them, and will probably continue to do so, but I will say that the series needs something to really change it up, make things fresh without changing the formula entirely. I wish Nintendo could pull another Yoshi's Island out of their hat as successfully as they did then.

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Non-goons have been clamoring for more and not everybody's played Mario for years, you gotta keep that in mind. And generally, everybody will expect to see a [n]ew Super Mario Bros game on a new console; I'm sure there'd be wailing and gnashing of teeth right here if there weren't.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Chronojam posted:

Non-goons have been clamoring for more and not everybody's played Mario for years, you gotta keep that in mind. And generally, everybody will expect to see a [n]ew Super Mario Bros game on a new console; I'm sure there'd be wailing and gnashing of teeth right here if there weren't.

I'm still not perfectly convinced that NSMB2 engaged either of the audiences you mention successfully. And I don't think it's a rush - NSMBU is the first NSMB title to come less than a couple of years into a console's lifecycle, out of the 4. I also think it's the best of them, but I don't think there are fans clamoring at the bit for a new NSMB game in the way that many really want a new Galaxy-esque title.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

VarrosAnon posted:

make things fresh without changing the formula entirely.

This is the entire plight of Nintendo, and why they will never make anyone happy.

Here's a comic that sums it up pretty well:

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

Yeah, I don't think they communicated NSMB2 particularly well, and they definitely dropped the ball with marketing Nintendo Land, although it wasn't for lack of allocating airtime. 3D Land was good at scratching the Galaxy itch at least, and Nintendo stated there'd only be one NSMB title per console, right?

As far as Mario platformers go though, at least NSMBU is really well done. If you've not played the Wii version or the 3DS version and have just bought a Wii U after owning a PS3 or whatever, it won't seem as samey.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

This is the entire plight of Nintendo, and why they will never make anyone happy.

Here's a comic that sums it up pretty well:

Yoshi's Island and Wind Waker are absolutely fantastic games, and I love their change of pace, even if they are the bane of fanboys. Though I don't think Mario has nearly as complicated/bipolar a fanbase as Zelda, I agree, this problem definitely still exists. Eventually you just have to let some series die, I suppose. Unless they're Pokemon. Then you can somehow do the same thing for about 15 years and be fine.

Chronojam posted:

Yeah, I don't think they communicated NSMB2 particularly well, and they definitely dropped the ball with marketing Nintendo Land, although it wasn't for lack of allocating airtime. 3D Land was good at scratching the Galaxy itch at least, and Nintendo stated there'd only be one NSMB title per console, right?

As far as Mario platformers go though, at least NSMBU is really well done. If you've not played the Wii version or the 3DS version and have just bought a Wii U after owning a PS3 or whatever, it won't seem as samey.

I agree, 3D land was fantastic. I ended up 100%ing it twice, and it makes me really want more Mario platforming in that vein. Then again, Sunshine is my favorite 3d Mario title, so I'm probably not their target demographic anymore.

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

20% of the time, it works every time.

VarrosAnon posted:

Yoshi's Island and Wind Waker are absolutely fantastic games, and I love their change of pace, even if they are the bane of fanboys. Though I don't think Mario has nearly as complicated/bipolar a fanbase as Zelda, I agree, this problem definitely still exists. Eventually you just have to let some series die, I suppose. Unless they're Pokemon. Then you can somehow do the same thing for about 15 years and be fine.

I agree, 3D land was fantastic. I ended up 100%ing it twice, and it makes me really want more Mario platforming in that vein. Then again, Sunshine is my favorite 3d Mario title, so I'm probably not their target demographic anymore.

Fanboys love Yoshi's Island, not sure what you're talking about there. Everyone but me seemed to hate Wind Waker when it came out (lol cel shading amirite?), but then there's more recently been a wave of "okay actually this was pretty good" since it seems like.

Basically, though, I remember the Game Cube launch and everyone looking at Luigi's Mansion and going "lol what, no launch Mario? What is this poo poo?" And then Sunshine came out and there was a huge tidal wave of "this isn't real Mario, only the challenge courses that are exactly like SM64 are any good". And now, years later, people are going "okay, actually these were pretty neat games if flawed in some ways", but "years later" doesn't really help Nintendo get their system launched. On the other hand, everyone loved Galaxy - which was, when you get right down to it, a fairly minor change to the basic 3D platforming structure, executed well.

So that's the message that's been sent to Nintendo: when you want a flagship Mario game to be immediately well-received, just do a well-established structure and do it well.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Another thing that makes NSMB2 baffling to me is that the few things it's trying to do were already done much better and much more uniquely by 3D Land. In 3D Land the game is entirely new but designed to resemble Super Mario Bros. 3's aesthetic in a 3D environment and the game just looks lovely. In NSMB2 the Raccoon Tail is just there for half-assed nostalgia pandering.

I understand 3D Marios just don't sell like 2D ones do, but NSMB2 was the most blatant cash-grab title Nintendo has ever done because it has no substance outside of being a 2D Mario. There are things in NSMBU that I can say are new, few as they are, and the game feels individual from its predecessors. NSMBU welds together a large variety of ideas from throughout the series but does it in its own way--a good example would be its take on the Airship levels. I loved how the second one starts off with you underneath the Airship being attacked by it before you actually get on it. Small as it is, that's a new thing. There are borrowed ideas, but the little things make it different enough to be okay. NSMB2 just feels like a bunch of stuff from the DS and Wii NSMBs with a ton of coins slathered all over it. Nothing in it feels new at all.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 06:09 on Jan 16, 2013

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Benly posted:

Fanboys love Yoshi's Island, not sure what you're talking about there. Everyone but me seemed to hate Wind Waker when it came out (lol cel shading amirite?), but then there's more recently been a wave of "okay actually this was pretty good" since it seems like.

I find with Zelda, there's a process.

News of new Zelda comes out: "YAY NEW ZELDA I CAN'T WAIT! :neckbeard:"
First week: "THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER!"
Second week: "PEOPLE SHOULD PLAY THE ZELDA KILLER COMING OUT INSTEAD!"
Third week: "IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. PEOPLE UNDERRATED THE LAST ZELDA THAT CAME OUT."
Four years later: "YAY NEW ZELDA I CAN'T WAIT! :neckbeard:"

Seriously. When Ocarina came out, I remember people complaining it wasn't a real Zelda because it wasn't top down style. Then Majora's Mask came out and it wasn't as good as Ocarina because it used a gimmick. Then Wind Waker came out and it wasn't as good as Majora or Ocarina because of the cel-shading and the King of Red Lions. Then Twilight Princess came out and it wasn't as good as Wind Waker because it was too dark and the wolf sections were sooooo obviously Nintendo being jealous of Okami. Then Skyward Sword came out and it wasn't as good because it was only three dungeons repeated.

Nintendo is going to release a full HD Zelda game for the Wii-U and people will find some reason to complain about it. I'm guessing it will use the Gamepad instead of the Wii Motion Plus and people will complain because after playing Nintendoland they totally expected Nintendo to give them 1:1 sword controls now instead of the eight directions in Skyward Sword. Also they will have some spacey steampunk section and someone will call it unnatural to the Zelda series (and I might forget writing this and it will be me).

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I quit Skyward Sword because I could not get the thrust to work right to kill those stupid plants, I really should give it another go.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Benly posted:

On the other hand, everyone loved Galaxy - which was, when you get right down to it, a fairly minor change to the basic 3D platforming structure, executed well.

That minor change was "Gravity," and it has a pretty major effect on gameplay.

Also dumb motion gimmicks.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Louisgod posted:

If anybody has 10 other games queued and Xenoblade is one of them, it takes precedence. Trust me, people have thanked me enough in the Xenoblade thread to vouch for what I'm throwing down.

Out of curiosity, have you played The Last Story yet Louisgod?

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Nintendo is going to release a full HD Zelda game for the Wii-U and people will find some reason to complain about it. I'm guessing it will use the Gamepad instead of the Wii Motion Plus and people will complain because after playing Nintendoland they totally expected Nintendo to give them 1:1 sword controls now instead of the eight directions in Skyward Sword. Also they will have some spacey steampunk section and someone will call it unnatural to the Zelda series (and I might forget writing this and it will be me).
Arm strap for the gamepad to go along with the nunchuck and remote :v:

BioTech
Feb 5, 2007
...drinking myself to sleep again...

All this talk about the Last Story reminds me that I still haven't finished it. Controls were terrible, massive framedrops and fights happening without feeling you influence them at all. I worked the Arena for a while to get an idea of how the combat system works, but I just gave up somewhere around the Haunted Mansion. I think that is halfway in, right?

Xenoblade on the other hand was amazing. I didn't play JRPGS after FFX on the PS2 since every single game felt the same. Xenoblade just blew me away, it was a fantastic ride from start to finish.

Maybe I should give The Last Story another shot. I could use a campaign-like thing since all I currently play are separate rounds of Tekken or races in Sonic.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Benly posted:

Everyone but me seemed to hate Wind Waker when it came out (lol cel shading amirite?), but then there's more recently been a wave of "okay actually this was pretty good" since it seems like.

I loved the hell out of Wind Waker. It's likely treading close to blasphemy but it's likely my favorite Zelda title.

If only Link wasn't a child so the Master Sword would stop clipping through the loving ground.

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I thought everyone had agreed by now that the best 3D zelda is either Majora's Mask or Wind Waker.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I thought everyone had agreed by now that the best 3D zelda is either Majora's Mask or Wind Waker.

By everyone do you mean :goonsay: or :spergin:?

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

All I ever heard for years was folks arguing between Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time. I only ever hear Majora's Mask or Wind Waker on these forums. Besides, Zelda II is the best. :smuggo:

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Sedisp posted:

By everyone do you mean :goonsay: or :spergin:?

Each of those in that order.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Wind Waker is definitely the best 3D Zelda but I don't set the bar very high because none of them have really seemed to match the kind of exploration/discovery that the 2D overworlds had. Wind Waker felt a little TOO barren, and the triforce chart fishing quest seemed like a deliberate attempt to pad out the length of the game. But its the most polished game, and it feels like a more natural artistic evolution from LTTP than OOT did. Smooth as poo poo framerate too. So drat playable.

I like the characters too. Everything about it is so drat cute. It's a really fun game. Honestly I don't really like the other 3D games but I still have to play Majoras Mask. I bet I'll dig it.

Iacen
Mar 19, 2009

Si vis pacem, para bellum

This is one of the odder ones:

Eurogamer posted:

Club Nintendo rewards don't register if purchased on Wii U while in Wii mode

For years now players have been able to accumulate Club Nintendo coins by registering their Nintendo products and taking surveys. These points can be used to grab rewards like games and swag. However, a tipster at NintendoLife recently discovered that games purchased on the Wii U while in Wii mode don't net any earnings, even though the same games purchased on the regular old Wii do.

Why is this? Nintendo hasn't said, but it seems to be aware of the problem as the Club Nintendo FAQ noted, "Due to certain system constraints, Club Nintendo accounts cannot be linked to the Wii Shop on the Wii U. Games downloaded through the Wii Shop on the Wii U (in Wii mode) do not qualify for surveys or Coins."

What are these system constraints and what is Nintendo doing about them? We've followed up with the Kyoto-based company and will update as we hear back.
Source

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:
Thinking about droppin' some cash on a WiiU, I've managed to get past the whole "we'll only give you a good deal if you get it in black" thing, so now I just need to know if theres a way I can hear the thing. There's no toslink out, and I play my videogames on a monitor w/ a logitech speaker system with no hdmi in. Is there anything I can do, or should i just give up?

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Cute as heck posted:

Thinking about droppin' some cash on a WiiU, I've managed to get past the whole "we'll only give you a good deal if you get it in black" thing, so now I just need to know if theres a way I can hear the thing. There's no toslink out, and I play my videogames on a monitor w/ a logitech speaker system with no hdmi in. Is there anything I can do, or should i just give up?

The old Wii cables work if thats an option, otherwise you can probably get an HDMI adapter of some sort. I have an Adapter for my computer to my TV that I picked up at Target. Not sure about if/how the sound will work for you though.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I'll gladly take a new NSMB game every year, I don't get the complaints... The WiiU version was superior, but I got 25 hours out of NSMB2 and am up to 1.5 million coins. Go street pass with some people and enjoy coin rush mode

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Nothing exciting to see here. Move along.
Currently working through my backlog to get things done. First on the list: The Last Story.

I really dig the combat system in this game, and how I'm able to take advantage of the enviroment to execute different strategies more often than not (Like going around and assassinating the opponent's drat leader unit or get rid of every enemy through collapsing the roof). I've experienced slowdown during some fights, but as long as I diffuse some magic circles it doesn't bother me that much. As for comparing it to Xenoblade, I think Xenoblade is definitely a much better game, but The Last Story is currently my favorite of the two (and yes, I've played Xenoblade as well and I dig it too).

As for NSMBU, I can get why people do not dig it, but I think it's quite the fun game. The Challenges are especially cool (and I love how one of them requires the Flying Squirrel Suit), and I like the World Map and how much you can skip if you know about the secret exits. The Squirrel Suit power up is also one of the better power ups that I've used in my opinion, not as broken as the Cape (unless you go for the flying version), but can still be used to break things in a different way. I've also found that you need certain power ups to get certain coins, or to at least have an easier time with them, though you could also substitute a Pink Baby Yoshi or Boost Mode for some of them. Also, since both NSMB2 and NSMBU are out now, we probably won't see a new NSMB game until their next consoles.

As for Nintendo Land, I kinda like the single-player stuff. It's really hard poo poo if you're going for a good trophy (in the singleplayer games) or the Master rank (in the multiplayer Co-Op games), and you can do the multiplayer Co-Op games solo if you want to. It's probably better with friends, but you have at least 5-6/8 parts of the game open to you depending on how you look at it.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Out of curiosity, have you played The Last Story yet Louisgod?

Yup, I thought it was a wonderful game too but I played it coming off beating Xenoblade so I didn't like it as much. Still, the combat was solid albeit easy and the best part of the game was how likable and human the characters were, especially to each other. The story was kinda generic good vs evil with some fun twists and the side quests were decent. I really appreciate how there was still a bunch to do even after you beat the game since you never get to interact with a JRPG's post-saved-world environment. Definitely recommend it if you can find it for $30 or so.

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Holy cow, the closest Gamestop to me that has Xenoblade listed in stock is 80 miles away? No way I'm driving there. Maybe I should've picked it up before, if I wanted it for my US Wii or Wii U.

Luckily I've already got Xenoblade for my mother's European Wii anyways. Of course, I need to visit her in London if I ever want to actually finish it and that is slightly farther than 80 miles...

Well at least I have plenty of other Wii U games to play. Like Zombi U! That thing is pretty great.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Bobnumerotres posted:

Yeah, don't get NSMB expecting a new experience. The entire friggin point of the series is to resell classic Mario-style games

The difference though is that every classic mario game — mario 1, mario 2, mario 3, the gameboy one, super mario, & super mario 2 yoshi's island — had a dramatically different aesthetics and introduced a ton of new mechanics. The jump from one "New" game to the next is dramatically smaller than the jump between any of the classic games. If mario 2 and mario 3 had been basically identical to mario 1 with slightly better graphics, would the series have had its epic longevity and popularity?

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

Polo-Rican posted:

The difference though is that every classic mario game — mario 1, mario 2, mario 3, the gameboy one, super mario, & super mario 2 yoshi's island — had a dramatically different aesthetic and introduced a billion new mechanics. The jump from one "New" game to the next is dramatically smaller than the jump between any of the classic games. If mario 2 and mario 3 had been basically identical to mario 1 with slightly better graphics, would the series have had its epic longevity and popularity?

Well, in Japan, Mario 2 was basically the same as Mario 1, except a lot harder. The difficulty level was one of the reasons why we got Doki Doki Panic in the US as Mario 2.

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

Polo-Rican posted:

The difference though is that every classic mario game — mario 1, mario 2, mario 3, the gameboy one, super mario, & super mario 2 yoshi's island — had a dramatically different aesthetics and introduced a ton of new mechanics. The jump from one "New" game to the next is dramatically smaller than the jump between any of the classic games. If mario 2 and mario 3 had been basically identical to mario 1 with slightly better graphics, would the series have had its epic longevity and popularity?

Super Mario Land and Yoshi's Island weren't part of the "Super Mario Brothers" series. The games that were titled Super Mario Brothers in Japan were SMB1, Lost Levels (SMB2 in Japan), SMB3, and Super Mario World (which was also labeled as SMB4 in Japan). It's less obvious in America because things were titled differently here, but NSMB is a continuation of those four specifically, and taking that into account I think the NSMB series has been changing it up as much as would be expected. You had 1 and 2 being basically identical, then 3 was a huge leap, then 4 was essentially a refinement of what 3 had introduced with some new mechanics added. The jump to NSMB was bigger than the jump from 3 to 4 in terms of new material added, and then they did some refinements.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Super Mario Bros. 2 got left in Japan so we got Doki Doki.

A sequel to Super Mario 64 was never completed but was in development that was going to pretty much be identical to Super Mario 64 only with more stuff to do.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was pretty much just Galaxy 1 but better. Aside from the hub world.

The "New" Super Mario Bros. series (NEEDS A NAME CHANGE) is really a throwback series and people should treat it as such. As a 2D scroller that has some emphasis on multiplayer play, it really isn't your basic canon Mario. It's more in vein of Mario RPG (or Mario Clash) than anything. It's a compliment to the main Mario titles. Even with that said, I always get a feeling people get annoyed by these titles because it kills their, "All FPS games are the same while Nintendo is innovative with their classic series" arguments.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
I really want them to exploit my nostalgia and make "Super Mario Bros. 4" for Wii Ware (Wii U Ware?). 8-bit graphics and everything. I will pay money. Call it something else in Japan.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Louisgod posted:

Yup, I thought it was a wonderful game too but I played it coming off beating Xenoblade so I didn't like it as much. Still, the combat was solid albeit easy and the best part of the game was how likable and human the characters were, especially to each other. The story was kinda generic good vs evil with some fun twists and the side quests were decent. I really appreciate how there was still a bunch to do even after you beat the game since you never get to interact with a JRPG's post-saved-world environment. Definitely recommend it if you can find it for $30 or so.

Incidently, that's what it costs on Amazon now!
http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Story-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B007CSF3GO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358352064&sr=8-1&keywords=last+story+wii

Unless you want it used of course. Gotta pay a huge premium for those!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
I think the reason most 'hardcore' gamers were disappointed with NSMB2 is because they nailed the formula really, really well with Super Mario Land 3D and NSMB2 felt like a step backwards for the series. In reality NSMB is a more inclusive series since it's easier for more people to pick up so it's a no brainer for them to make a new one, especially with how well they sell. At the same time though it does feel like a missed opportunity since they should've taken better advantage of the online component or included some sort of level editor that you could share with friends though doing so would've probably meant they couldn't sell DLC.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

Louisgod posted:

I think the reason most 'hardcore' gamers were disappointed with NSMB2 is because they nailed the formula really, really well with Super Mario Land 3D and NSMB2 felt like a step backwards for the series. In reality NSMB is a more inclusive series since it's easier for more people to pick up so it's a no brainer for them to make a new one, especially with how well they sell. At the same time though it does feel like a missed opportunity since they should've taken better advantage of the online component or included some sort of level editor that you could share with friends though doing so would've probably meant they couldn't sell DLC.

Agreed with this, especially the "inclusive" part. Some people just can't play the 3D ones at all, because they get confused about moving in the 3D space. One friend of mine has this case, especially for the Galaxy games due to their gravity shenanigans. She can probably play the NSMB games (or any other 2D platformer) with no problem, but she can't do the 3D stuff.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Louisgod posted:

I didn't like it because of the bad level design and total lack of new. No new enemies, no new power ups, no new settings, no new bosses, no nothing really.

Folt The Bolt
Feb 21, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I didn't like it because of the bad level design and total lack of new. No new enemies, no new power ups, no new settings, no new bosses, no nothing really.

Gonna have to disagree on bad level design. Not exactly up to the usual Mario standard, but not bad. Also, Boohemoth and Gold Flower disproves no new enemies and no new power ups. Agreed with the rest of your post though.

Benly
Aug 2, 2011

Folt The Bolt posted:

Gonna have to disagree on bad level design. Not exactly up to the usual Mario standard, but not bad. Also, Boohemoth and Gold Flower disproves no new enemies and no new power ups. Agreed with the rest of your post though.

The Gold Flower is fun but temporary powerups aren't really the same, and while it's fun to rampage around in your unstoppable MAMMON MODE it's ultimately just "fireballs that explode and break bricks" instead of any new interesting mechanics. Boohemoth is more of an autoscroll variation than it is really a new enemy, although its design is pretty great.

That said I really think it comes down to how much you enjoy coin rushing, because most of the interesting stuff in the game is only really interesting from that perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
It was posted in the Wii thread, but it might as well be posted here too, considering that the Wii U can play Wii games.

X-Seed is localizing Pandora's Tower for Spring 2013

• Locked thread