Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I think... I might want Hulk's gently caress YOU to use as an avatar. Maybe.

e: meant to just hit reply. Didn't notice I hit quote because, y'know, phone posting.

Defiance Industries fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jan 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

MR.fat gay monkey :laffo:

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Betting that 'The guy with no name' has V.A.T.S.

'oh poo poo, he's a vault dweller!'

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I'm laughing way too loud at that guy running away crying.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
The Retard

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

That Pikachu panel at the bottom made me notice his huge cheeks.

MR.fat gay monkey

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Bursting into tears and running away, a first for TGT. I love it.
Also loving the experiments with shading that LB seems to be doing. Look at final panel Tails!

edit: Aw poo poo, sassy backwards hat Pikachu

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Is it wrong that I was reading off the names in the style of the Troll Slaiyers song?

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
Hahahaha "Really Shadow, the butt pirate?" with the frustrated look on his face.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Pika pika pika pika
pikachu

Waffleman_ posted:

Is it wrong that I was reading off the names in the style of the Troll Slaiyers song?

Totally did this too without even thinking about it.

EDIT: I hope this is the last we see of the douche, that would be a brilliant character exit.

Forktoss fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jan 17, 2013

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

It's everything i hoped it'd be, but better. "The butt pirate" hahahaha.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Waffleman_ posted:

If it is, I don't want to be right.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Dear god, these last few panels were loving gold. And he just shits on the football player that was worked in.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
The new Slaiyers group picture is amazing. I especially love how Hulk is standing there all serious-looking with his hand on Foot Ball Man's shoulder.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lazy has been really knocking it out of the park lately. This comic is firing on all cylinders and continues to amaze and amuse me. One of the highlights of my day.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Air Julio posted:

Lazy has been really knocking it out of the park lately. This comic is firing on all cylinders and continues to amaze and amuse me. One of the highlights of my day.

He already writes better dialogue than Quentin Tarantino. Or at least more natural-sounding.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
mean back to
while tails

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Oh my god that last Pikachu is just breathtaking. Also, I'm loving how a Troll Slaiyer of all people bursts into tears after being called a douche. I love the names, by the way. It's like Shadow got sick of everything and just gave everyone crap names because he couldn't care less.

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 17, 2013

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
I've been kind of down on this for a while but that page was Pure TGT Poetry.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

horriblePencilist posted:

Oh my god that last Pikachu is just breathtaking. Also, I|m loving how a Troll Slaiyer of all people bursts into tears after being called a douche. I love the names, by the way. It's like Shadow got sick of everything and just gave everyone crap names because he couldn't care less.

He just wants to finish his knitting dammit.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I think these last several pages are loving gold, they're up there with the necromancer panels.

V

Metal Loaf posted:

There's Fred Durst-ichu at the bottom right of the front row, and I like how Hulk seems to be posing for a family portrait.

This has to be in the top five pages of the comic.

Oh god I just noticed Hulk's arm :lol:

El Belmondo fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jan 17, 2013

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
^^^ Yeah I'd have to agree, the last few pages have really knocked it out of the park. Mr. Fat Gay Monkey :lol:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Jesus Christ I just noticed the last h when the douche runs away is not only in a new line altogether but also cut off, that's amazing.

horriblePencilist fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Jan 17, 2013

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Vector is for real channelling his inner Nick Fury.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
It's worth remembering that the last time we saw Tails was nearly six months ago, training with Ronald McDonald.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
There's Fred Durst-ichu at the bottom right of the front row, and I like how Hulk seems to be posing for a family portrait.

This has to be in the top five pages of the comic.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Is Teemo holding 'shrooms or maracas in that picture? Either way it's great.

I just realized though that Knuckles missed the photo.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Jesus Christ Tails is still training. He better have gotten pretty good by now.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Calico Heart posted:

It would be the greatest troll of all if, after all this training, Tails gets killed one page into his first fight and Coyote/Shadow/Silver have to carry the day.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Slate Action posted:

It would be the greatest troll of all if, after all this training, Tails gets killed one page into his first fight and Coyote/Rob/Silver have to carry the day.

Fixed that for you. Shadow not loving things up and making them worse is inconceivable

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

TwoPair posted:

They're mushrooms. In League of Legends, Teemo's ultimate ability is placing mushrooms on the ground which explode when an enemy steps on them.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Shadow just throwing his hands up in despair

Abelian Grape
Oct 14, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but Knuckles quit.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Pikachu's pose in the group photo is proof that this video is canon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4XGBw3mM1w

ChickenOfTomorrow fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jan 18, 2013

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I forgot that Shadow was the one who gave them the team names last time, I was so confused as to why Lazerbot was just making GBS threads on all these characters. That's brilliant though.

I like to imagine Football Guy can talk, but just doesn't want to because he just hates everyone here. Look at that face in the team picture. He's not angry, just very, very upset. Hulk is reaching out to him compassionately.

Calico Heart posted:

Hopefully he's learned some sick skills from Arthur.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

really shadow the butt
pirate

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Forktoss posted:

EDIT: I hope this is the last we see of the douche, that would be a brilliant character exit.

Yeah, I'm imagining it as said by Samuel L. Jackson and it's hilarious.

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

I love how Vector's making a pose like "Yeah ladies, check out these guns"... and Tiny Kong actually is checking them out.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Three-dog! Wait! Come back!
Now well never know what he was going to do except that it wasn't going to be giving out blow jobs. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
The Douche kind of looks like Del the Funky Homosapien. It's kind of fitting since he'd be an awesome troll slaiyer.