Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's not Mark Henry at all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The president gathers War Machine, Spider-Man, and Batman together to discuss the future of the free world.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

THE GAYEST POSTER posted:

The president gathers War Machine, Spider-Man, and Batman together to discuss the future of the free world.

Not to mention the Hurricane's old sidekick Super Stacy.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

A hat too slick for a man that stiff.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lariatooooooooooooo~

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
These 3 have something in common. It's hard to notice in the first two, but the third will point out what to look for.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Jefferoo posted:

A hat too slick for a man that stiff.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Whoolighams
Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Dom Monaghan

LobsterMobster posted:

These 3 have something in common. It's hard to notice in the first two, but the third will point out what to look for.

On a related note, some of one of the bloodiest fights in recent memory, Cain Velasquez tearing up Antonio Silva at UFC 146

Both by Ester Lin, who's the lady to go to for great MMA shots.

edit: bonus Ester

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Dan Herbertson is another really great MMA photog. He's more focused on Japanese MMA than UFC though.

bonus saku

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Is is a tragedy that Hong Man Choi did not get licensed and this fight never happened.

They could still make a buddy cop movie!

Demon Hunter
Jul 18, 2005

Root Bear posted:

Also I found these:

Remember when PSP thought that this was the future of the WWE? The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Sweet jesus. That's an unusually tall Korean fellow.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Here he is with a guy who is about 5'11.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Here he is with a guy who is about 5'11.

vs. a Campbell's Soup can

This is Martin Kampmann watching the replay of Johny Hendricks knocking him out. Real cool!

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Timeline of Pantastic Body

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Look at the evolution of his trapezius. Especially the difference between '06 and '07.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Ever since he first came on the scene I've wanted to see this recreated with Ryback, but instead he just devours the entire plate.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Redneck special forces.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
The way god intended rednecks to be

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

No I wish there'd be a tag team with Texan Jimmy Wang Yang and Khowboy Khali.

For content:

:haw:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Makes it even better since Punk is wearing his Batman-coloured gear in that picture too.

If only Kane was masked at that point.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
From the beginning of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4sRypROKw0

Look at this motherfucker!

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Bonus points for holding my legit favorite D&D figurine.

Whiskey712
Mar 26, 2010
A tribute to my favorite gay ground flopping move and fun to pronounce omoplata.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH

Demon Hunter posted:

Remember when PSP thought that this was the future of the WWE? The more things change, the more they stay the same.

For a short time, it was... :sigh:

Then there's that other kind of 'future'

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Demon Hunter posted:

The current group of champions loving rule. The group in the picture (exc. Beth and hopefully Kofi) and our current group undoubtedly are the future. Especially this guy:

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Miz's Louboutins have seen better days. I wonder if any shoes going into the ring have to be scratched up like that?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Thunder Hammerfist posted:

The current group of champions loving rule. The group in the picture (exc. Beth and hopefully Kofi) and our current group undoubtedly are the future. Especially this guy:

Well, it's tough to really predict a bright future for Bourne and Ryder after looking at their career trajectories throughout 2012. Not that I'm complaining about the current group of champs as I'd easily take Cesaro over Ryder any day.

For content, Danielson and El Generico hugging it out in ROH:

Shame ROH keeps taking down the incredible pre match sequence from YouTube, I own two legal copies of the match but both only contain the action after the bell rings.

Hiram
Sep 21, 2010

Take care fella...spike your hair! :fella:

Whiskey712 posted:

A tribute to my favorite gay ground flopping move and fun to pronounce omoplata.

gently caress yes. Omoplata's loving ROCK.

WeX Majors
Apr 16, 2006
Joined for the archives
ROH really loving annoys me when it comes to this poo poo. At some point, I started to download every clip related to CM Punk in ROH that became popular, because they're just loving notorious about not wanting this poo poo online. Unfortunately, I kept forgetting to get the full entrance for his last match, which (if I'm not mistaken) isn't on the Summer of Punk dvd, and was only present online in the form of one clip on one of the gaming websites (gamespot, I think?).

Almost makes me wish a different company would take over, so that we can get this poo poo online.

WeX Majors fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jan 18, 2013

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

WeX Majors posted:

ROH really loving annoys me when it comes to this poo poo. At some point, I started to download every clip related to CM Punk in ROH that became popular, because they're jsut loving notorious about not wanting this poo poo online. Unfortuantely, I kept forgetting to get the full entrance for his last match, which (if I'm not mistaken) isn't on the Summer of Punk dvd, and was only present online in the form of one clip on one of the gaming websites (gamespot, I think?).

Almost makes me wish a different company would take over, so that we can get this poo poo online.

ROH is trying to funnel their money towards the Ringside Membership when it comes to old clips of stuff.

The problem is, it'd be perfectly fine for them to take down ROH content if they ran a Youtube and put the content up themselves. I posted an Arn Anderson promo on Youtube recently. If WWE gets it taken down that's fine, just throw the same clip online properly at top quality and make some money on the ads. That way there isn't still a big burning hole.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

bobkatt013 posted:

The way god intended rednecks to be

Dude, Necro Butcher is right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Just noticed a new picture thread, so here are a few pictures of the greatest old time wrestler around that I took last summer: