Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

I think we should all switch over to what my friend has: a four ring beast of a burner that he calls the Global Warming Device.

Really it is by far the most amazing burner I've ever had the pleasure to help brew with. Four independently adjustable rings lets you get a good even heat and if you need to you can just use the inner ring(s) to give you a very low heat. The only downside is the frame is very short but it is sturdy as anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???
I want to save up a little more money then go get this thing: http://www.bayouboiler.com/

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Jo3sh posted:

Also, some of those flat castings will blow themselves out with too much pressure - I have the fairly standard cup-shaped casting, and it does great at high throttle, but allows me to dial it down once the boil starts.

I would never recommend the big flat banjo burners, they have awful control and love to blow out or have flame lift issues.

The high pressure BG-10 burners are absolutely fantastic, put out enormous amounts of heat, and they run at any pressure, unlike the flat burners.
http://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-BG10-Cast-Iron-Replacement/dp/B0009JXYSW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzdo9cgDGJw
I use a 40 PSI regulator, crank it up to probably ~30 psi for starting the boil or bringing water up to temp, but the control well at low pressure too.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
Okay guys, give me some advice on what to do with Sorachi Ace and Nelson Sauvin? I've got a pound of each I got for a song. They're 2012 harvest so no rush to use them up.

Jo3sh
Oct 19, 2002

Like all girls I love unicorns!

Hypnolobster posted:

The high pressure BG-10 burners are absolutely fantastic, put out enormous amounts of heat, and they run at any pressure, unlike the flat burners.
http://www.amazon.com/Bayou-Classic-BG10-Cast-Iron-Replacement/dp/B0009JXYSW

Those are the exact castings I use, and they run fine at 20PSI with the needle valve at any setting between full closed and full open.

Angry Grimace posted:

Okay guys, give me some advice on what to do with Sorachi Ace and Nelson Sauvin? I've got a pound of each I got for a song. They're 2012 harvest so no rush to use them up.

SA has some fans and some anti-fans. I like it, and I sometimes do an all-SA IPA. I find it has a great lemon-peel/lemon-oil aroma and flavor.

Jo3sh fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Jan 18, 2013

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.

Angry Grimace posted:

Brooklyn Brewery's brews their saison with Sorachi Ace hops, it's called Sorachi Ace and I think it's wonderful.

Jacobey000
Jul 17, 2005

We will be cruising at a speed of 55mph swiftly away from the twisted wreckage of my shattered life!

Midorka posted:

Brooklyn Brewery's brews their saison with Sorachi Ace hops, it's called Sorachi Ace and I think it's wonderful.

It's true, and just about one of the only worthwhile beers Brooklyn Brewery puts out.

Planning on doing a sour-mash Berliner in the very near future. Anyone personally brew it both ways have a pro/cons and or prefer either?

Jacobey000 fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jan 18, 2013

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.

Jacobey000 posted:

It's true, and just about one of the only worthwhile beers Brooklyn Brewery puts out.

I don't think that's fair, their Lager is a great vienna lager, their brown ale is a fantastic and complex brown ale (admittedly I love the style), I love Black Ops and their Local 1 and 2 are pretty great. Their year rounds aren't very glitzy, but are all well done and great examples of the styles.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Midorka posted:

Meh, I don't like Saisons pretty much at all. I suppose that's really only leaving me with IPAs and such, but I've heard you can overdo SA.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???
Thank you Mr. Docjowles! The beers are in the fridge and the hops are in the freezer. Never used Chinook or Ahtanum, need to read up on the latter. I'll whip something up and post results, likewise for your beers...they sound friggin delicious!

Angry Grimace posted:

I've done a pair of SA-focused saisons, both have come out well, but you have to give it time to calm down. Real lemony to start. If you wanted to dance with the devil though, use them as a bittering hop in an imperial red, or do a Nelson sauvin IPA and dry hop the poo poo out of it with sorachi ace. Comedy option: Stoutrachi Ace. That would be...interesting.

Fake edit: use them both in big doses in a Humulus-esque lager. I'd drink the poo poo out of that.

almost
Sep 2, 2012

almost fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Dec 15, 2013

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

wattershed posted:

Thank you Mr. Docjowles! The beers are in the fridge and the hops are in the freezer. Never used Chinook or Ahtanum, need to read up on the latter. I'll whip something up and post results, likewise for your beers...they sound friggin delicious!

I've done a pair of SA-focused saisons, both have come out well, but you have to give it time to calm down. Real lemony to start. If you wanted to dance with the devil though, use them as a bittering hop in an imperial red, or do a Nelson sauvin IPA and dry hop the poo poo out of it with sorachi ace. Comedy option: Stoutrachi Ace. That would be...interesting.

Fake edit: use them both in big doses in a Humulus-esque lager. I'd drink the poo poo out of that.
Ahtanum is a patented variety that's similar to Cascade or Amarillo. I haven't used it, myself.

As for that Sorachi, I'm going to sit on them until after I do some more experimental brews after the Bar Exam. Probably just gonna do a Rye IPA in the meantime...what's the consensus on a good Rye Malt percentage for a Rye IPA? My wife seems to want a Rye IPA and I'd rather it come out somewhat heavier rather than lighter on the Rye character.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Jo3sh posted:

Those are the exact castings I use, and they run fine at 20PSI with the needle valve at any setting between full closed and full open.

Very similar to what I have on mine as well. I think that the burner on mine may have slightly bored out vents to give the higher btu number (or they could be exaggerating)

Wlp029 really smells awful when fermenting. Does anyone have suggestions for clearing out the sulfur and bread smell from my apartment?

almost
Sep 2, 2012

almost fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Dec 15, 2013

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Ill be starting a mead experiment in June when a couple of my carboys will free up. Here's what I'm thinking

Cinnamon bun mead 2 gallon batch. 1 gal dry 1 gal sweet
Cotes de blanc yeast
Champaign yeast

3 lb orange blossom honey
3 lb blackberry honey
1.5 cinnamon sticks
1 vanilla bean
3 oranges zested
3 oranges juiced strain pulp
1/3 - 1/2 lb cara aroma malt

heat water to 150-170 and steep malt zest and juice (25 min). Dissolve in honey and bring to pitching temp. Add must to separate 1 gal carboys and pitch respective yeasts. Ferment and rack onto half vanilla bean and age as desired.

This is technically a Braggot since its a mead using malt and or hops but I'm also using fruit and spices so I'm not sure. maybe it's a Meloglinmal Braggot
Any mead classification pros care fill me in? What do you guys think?

Edit: Also I'm bottling my Oktoberfest this weekend so it should be drinkable by the Superbowl, I'll have pics that Sunday.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

wattershed posted:

Yay, glad everything made it intact :)

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Shifty Pony posted:

Very similar to what I have on mine as well. I think that the burner on mine may have slightly bored out vents to give the higher btu number (or they could be exaggerating)

Wlp029 really smells awful when fermenting. Does anyone have suggestions for clearing out the sulfur and bread smell from my apartment?

What temperature are you fermenting at? WLP029 does put out some sulfur, during the ferment, but never so much that I've objected to it or really noticed beyond poking my head in my fermentation closet during high krausen. I always keep it around 64*F while fermenting and there's 0 trace of sulfur by the time it's racked into the keg.

Anyhow as far as the smell you could always crack a window, or if it's too cold out for that you can just boil some cinnamon sticks or spray some febreeze around or what have you.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
Hey y'all, felt like sharing my Christmas beer recipe from this last year, a beefy wit beer with lots spices. The spices came out really balanced, which is a thrill.

quote:

Christmas Beer 2012, Spicy Wit
8 pounds Vienna
7 pounds wheat malt
2 ounces Northern brewer 60 min
2 ounces Saaz (3 min)
spice mixture (3 min)
Wyeast Trappist High Gravity
Mashed at 152 for an hour.

Spice mixture:
7 grams grains of paradise (NOT fresh, if it was you'd be fine with 2 or 3 grams)
2.3 ounces coriander
0.5 ounces black pepper corns
5 whole cloves (this and all of the preceding spices were ground in a coffee grinder)
3 ounces chopped ginger root
6 chamomile tea bags, opened
half a jar of marmalade (6-8 ounces?)

Marshmallow Blue posted:

This is technically a Braggot since its a mead using malt and or hops but I'm also using fruit and spices so I'm not sure. maybe it's a Meloglinmal Braggot
Mead classification can be such a headache. I'd say a braggot because I've never heard of spices disqualifying a braggot of it's braggotocity, even if it's a small amount of malt. Looks tasty.

I found an old 19th century book mostly about bottling, but had some beer and mead recipes (link) and I'm trying out the "Scotch Mead" recipe. It's not what it sounds like. It's half honey, half brown sugar, with hops, lemon peel, and ginger. I used dark brown sugar and this mead is BLACK. My brewing software tells me it's too dark to be a specialty mead, which cracks me up. Still fermenting after 2 months, but really looking forward to it.

Cpt.Wacky
Apr 17, 2005

almost posted:

If I'm not planning to age my cider, am I taking a risk by adding campden tablets 24-48 hours before bottling? I've heard that the sulfur smell can stick around longer in cider.

Should fewer campden tablets be used for cider than the normal 1/gallon?

Should I just use potassium sorbate and not campden tablets?

Campden (sulfite) will slow down the active yeast and potassium sorbate will keep them from multiplying, hence restarting fermentation. So you should use them together before bottling.

You can still rack it after adding the sulfite. It acts as prevention against oxidation by binding up any oxygen that is introduced.

Cold crashing is worth trying but it won't interfere with the sulfite/sorbate.

Aging is really a matter of taste and process. Some processes (or lack of) are going to produce things you don't want. Some of those will age out and some won't. You try to control as many of the factors as you reasonably can (like fermentation temperature and sanitation) and hope for the best.

Marshmallow Blue posted:

The BJCP guidelines might have more to say about it but my tendency is to call it by whichever type is most dominant. If I make a mead with 10 pounds of blackberries and a little spice then I'm going to call it a melomel, not a metheglin.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

BerkerkLurk posted:

I found an old 19th century book mostly about bottling, but had some beer and mead recipes (link) and I'm trying out the "Scotch Mead" recipe. It's not what it sounds like. It's half honey, half brown sugar, with hops, lemon peel, and ginger. I used dark brown sugar and this mead is BLACK. My brewing software tells me it's too dark to be a specialty mead, which cracks me up. Still fermenting after 2 months, but really looking forward to it.

I might try a small batch of this, but use like half the brown sugar and use Buckwheat honey which has brown sugary / molasses qualities in the flavor department.

My apple cider mead is dark brown but clearing nicely. Should look really nice in October.

Okay, so the cinnamon bun mead is a braggot since I'm the most malt with a bit of fruit and spices. I may use more malt, im just not sure how much to use on only a 2 gallon batch. Anyone think I should bump it up to 2/3 or a full pound?

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up

Cpt.Wacky posted:

The BJCP guidelines might have more to say about it but my tendency is to call it by whichever type is most dominant. If I make a mead with 10 pounds of blackberries and a little spice then I'm going to call it a melomel, not a metheglin.
That makes sense, too.

I entered a rose hip mead into competition once and I wrote "rose hips are fruit I guess, not sure if this is a metheglin or not?" and the judge wrote back in his notes "good question."

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Super Rad posted:

What temperature are you fermenting at? WLP029 does put out some sulfur, during the ferment, but never so much that I've objected to it or really noticed beyond poking my head in my fermentation closet during high krausen. I always keep it around 64*F while fermenting and there's 0 trace of sulfur by the time it's racked into the keg.

Anyhow as far as the smell you could always crack a window, or if it's too cold out for that you can just boil some cinnamon sticks or spray some febreeze around or what have you.

The fermentation fridge is set at 68, so the primary was fermenting at around 69-70. It wouldn't be much of a deal except I'm in a fialy small place and the fridge is centrally located. Now that fermentation has dropped off the smell is starting to dissipate but I'm planning on doing a cider this spring and those normally reek. Cinnamon sticks would probably cover it up nicely (and make my house smell like pie :kimchi:)

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
Any thoughts on this quad recipe are greatly appreciated. Going to cook it tomorrow.

HOME BREW RECIPE:
Title: Quadrupel

Brew Method: All Grain
Style Name: Belgian Specialty Ale
Boil Time: 90 min
Batch Size: 4 gallons (fermentor volume)
Boil Size: 5.5 gallons
Efficiency: 65% (brew house)

STATS:
Original Gravity: 1.095
Final Gravity: 1.021
ABV (standard): 9.72%
IBU (tinseth): 24.82
SRM (morey): 34.91

FERMENTABLES:
6 lb - United Kingdom - Maris Otter Pale (41.4%)
5 lb - Belgian - Pilsner (34.5%)
1 lb - Belgian Candi Sugar - Dark (6.9%)
0.5 lb - Belgian - Biscuit (3.4%)
0.5 lb - Belgian - Cara 45L (3.4%)
0.5 lb - Belgian - Special B (3.4%)
0.5 lb - Belgian Candi Sugar - Clear/Blond (3.4%)
0.5 lb - Honey (3.4%)

HOPS:
0.5 oz - East Kent Goldings for 90 min, Type: Pellet, Use: Boil (AA 5, IBU: 10.7)
1 oz - Styrian Goldings for 15 min, Type: Pellet, Use: Boil (AA 5.5, IBU: 10.92)
1 oz - Hersbrucker for 5 min, Type: Pellet, Use: Boil (AA 4, IBU: 3.19)

MASH STEPS:
1) Infusion, Temp: 133 F, Time: 30 min, Amount: 15.5 qt, Water Temp: 147
2) Temperature, Temp: 152 F, Time: 45 min, Amount: 5.5 qt, Water Temp: boiling
3) Temperature, Temp: 158 F, Time: 20 min, Amount: 2.5 qt, Water Temp: boiling
4) Sparge, Temp: 167 F, Amount: 11.5 qt, Water Temp: 188

OTHER INGREDIENTS:
0.2 oz - Coriander seed, Time: 10 min, Type: Spice, Use: Boil
0.25 g - Grains of Paradise, Time: 10 min, Type: Spice, Use: Boil

YEAST:
White Labs - Abbey IV Ale Yeast WLP540
Starter: Yes
Form: Liquid
Attenuation (avg): 78%
Flocculation: Medium
Optimum Temp: 66 - 72 F
Fermentation Temp: 68 F
Pitch Rate: 1.0 (M cells / ml / deg P)

NOTES:
2L starter required

Primary Fermentation: 10 Days @ 68-70f

Secondary Fermentation: 45 Days @ 68f, 14 days @ 36f

Bottle condition, cellar forever

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

Knowing this thread, you're gonna get yelled at to use Candi Syrup as opposed to Candi sugar.

Jo3sh
Oct 19, 2002

YOU SHOULD USE...

Wait, sorry.

But yeah, syrup is way easier to use than the crystallized stuff. And I think you should be using more of it, too. The quad from rage-saq is 15-18% or so dark candi syrup, and there's no color malt in it. I'd go 7 pounds Belgian pils, 7 pounds Belgian pale ale malt, and 3 pounds of dark candi syrup, myself.

Here's my interpretation of rage-saq's recipe:
http://hopville.com/recipe/546097

crazyfish
Sep 19, 2002

Jo3sh posted:

YOU SHOULD USE...

Wait, sorry.

But yeah, syrup is way easier to use than the crystallized stuff. And I think you should be using more of it, too. The quad from rage-saq is 15-18% or so dark candi syrup, and there's no color malt in it. I'd go 7 pounds Belgian pils, 7 pounds Belgian pale ale malt, and 3 pounds of dark candi syrup, myself.

Keep in mind it's not saq's only quad - he also has a new world version with a bunch of specialty malts in it. But agree that you absolutely should NOT use clear candi syrup or sugar - it's a waste of money. If you're going to spend money on expensive candi syrup, use it on what will actually give you flavour.

Jacobey000
Jul 17, 2005

We will be cruising at a speed of 55mph swiftly away from the twisted wreckage of my shattered life!

Jo3sh posted:

I have read only high praise from saq's quad. Also reiterating that using clear candi is simply just buying a bag of store 'white' sugar and putting it in a different package.

also bewbies, you may consider dropping the spice additions to 5min instead of 10.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
Changed Candi sugars to 2 lbs of 180 syrup. Thanks for the input!

All that crap was like 70 bucks, this had be one hell of a beer....in August, when it is finished.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!

bewbies posted:

Changed Candi sugars to 2 lbs of 180 syrup. Thanks for the input!

All that crap was like 70 bucks, this had be one hell of a beer....in August, when it is finished.

Primary for four weeks, bottle for two weeks then start drinking that poo poo. It'll be good to age but just as good in six weeks, just in a different way.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Kegging Question:

Does anyone have experience with these conversion kits to turn Sankey into Ball Lock?

http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=64

Seems pretty easy and straight forward, but I'm a newb.

Dohaeris
Mar 24, 2012

Often known as SniperGuy
Dumb noob question time! I bottled up my first batch of terrible Mr. Beer (It tastes like beer, so that did well at least!) and found my local homebrew shop and got some stuff.

I now have a variety of ingredients and am unsure how best to proceed. I have some unhopped malt extract, some hops, some various spices, a bag of..something? I think it's Honey Malt? I was in a tad bit of a hurry at the shop and didn't ask all the questions I should have. But with a MrBeer keg, what's the procedure? I have a "ProMash" recipe printout that's not giving me steps, just ingredients and boiling times and such. Anyone point me at a "do these steps" page or something?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Dohaeris posted:

Dumb noob question time! I bottled up my first batch of terrible Mr. Beer (It tastes like beer, so that did well at least!) and found my local homebrew shop and got some stuff.

I now have a variety of ingredients and am unsure how best to proceed. I have some unhopped malt extract, some hops, some various spices, a bag of..something? I think it's Honey Malt? I was in a tad bit of a hurry at the shop and didn't ask all the questions I should have. But with a MrBeer keg, what's the procedure? I have a "ProMash" recipe printout that's not giving me steps, just ingredients and boiling times and such. Anyone point me at a "do these steps" page or something?

Umm, so you have a specific recipe?

Edit: what kind of beer are you trying to make and how many gallons of it? Also how much of each ingredient would also help us help you.

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Jan 18, 2013

Dohaeris
Mar 24, 2012

Often known as SniperGuy

bengy81 posted:

Umm, so you have a specific recipe?

Edit: what kind of beer are you trying to make and how many gallons of it? Also how much of each ingredient would also help us help you.

2.5 Gallons

I have:
3.3 lbs Briess LME-Weizen
.25 lbs Honey Malt

.19oz Goldings-E.K.
.24 oz Czech Saaz

.04 oz Corriander Seed
.12 oz Bitter Orange Peel

and a packet of yeast in the fridge.

Is this as simple as combine water and malt/malt extract, boil for an hour, put in keg, add spices/yeast, wait till done?

edit: Oh, and the recipe is listed as a 16-A Hoegaarden White. I've got more specifics on this page if needed.

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!

Mikey Purp posted:

Kegging Question:

Does anyone have experience with these conversion kits to turn Sankey into Ball Lock?

It'll work fine but the problem is there's no good way to clean a sanke keg at home.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
Read in a couple placed that CO2 being released during dry hopping can carry away a good deal of the hop aroma with it. I'm brewing a big IIPA tomorrow and I'm wondering if I should wrack to secondary to degass it after primary finishes or if a a few big swirls of the carboy will get the job done before I add the dry hops. Any wisdom on this topic?

baquerd
Jul 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Did somebody order some cold break?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jo3sh
Oct 19, 2002

Mikey Purp posted:

Kegging Question:

That doesn't really turn a Sankey into a ball lock - what it does is give you a Sankey fitting with flare connections on the gas and beer connections, so you can remove the ball lock fittings from your existing lines and serve commercial beer.

No reason it would not work for that, it's just a keg coupler, but meh. I have enough beer around already.

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

Dohaeris posted:

2.5 Gallons

I have:
3.3 lbs Briess LME-Weizen
.25 lbs Honey Malt

.19oz Goldings-E.K.
.24 oz Czech Saaz

.04 oz Corriander Seed
.12 oz Bitter Orange Peel

and a packet of yeast in the fridge.

Is this as simple as combine water and malt/malt extract, boil for an hour, put in keg, add spices/yeast, wait till done?

edit: Oh, and the recipe is listed as a 16-A Hoegaarden White. I've got more specifics on this page if needed.

stupid simple thing to do with this:

Prep the yeast by putting it in a sanitized, covered bowl with some room temp purified water and a few drops of the LME. Mix with a sanitized spoon or something.
Boil the malt and lme in 2 gallons of water for 60 minutes, chuck the hops in when there's 30 minutes left.
When the 60 minutes is up, pull it off the stove, put it in an ice bath, and chuck the coriander/peel into the pot.
When it gets down to ~80 degrees, pour it into the sanitized mr beer keg, top it off with cold purified water, chuck the yeast in.
Wait. While you're waiting, go to your local brew store and buy some upgraded equipment.
Bottle with priming sugar
Wait some more.
Drink.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

fullroundaction posted:

Read in a couple placed that CO2 being released during dry hopping can carry away a good deal of the hop aroma with it. I'm brewing a big IIPA tomorrow and I'm wondering if I should wrack to secondary to degass it after primary finishes or if a a few big swirls of the carboy will get the job done before I add the dry hops. Any wisdom on this topic?

I generally only have heard this from attempting to dry hop in active fermentation. However, dry hopping in the primary when its reaching the tail end of active fermentation is becoming very popular recently due to the belief that it prevents oxidation of the beer due to the introduction of the dry hops.

I don't know though, oxidation is a huge bugaboo in the home brew world, but I've made a billion mistakes like letting the cap of my secondary fall off, dropping the into the secondary from up high, rough splashing, you name it and I've never had a beer encounter serious (or even really noticable) staling due to oxidation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

almost
Sep 2, 2012

almost fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Dec 15, 2013