Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
It's easy enough, save all the jpegs into a rar file and rename to .cbr. voila.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pindakaas
Jul 8, 2003

I'm not a baby I'm a man! An Anchorman!
Just made the first 3 chapters into comicbookreader formats. Let me know if there's anything wrong. The tracker said something about using the wrong announce but I think it should work I think.

Download tgt chapter 181 (1 file; 8.67 MB)
View torrent stats

Download tgt chapter 281 (1 file; 8.52 MB)
View torrent stats

Download tgt chapter 381 (1 file; 7.36 MB)
View torrent stats

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
(insert spoiler here that will upset people)

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Oh god, Tails, look out! Never trust an illusionist, or a clown!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Holy poo poo that wall of text is bigger than Kermit's.

"In naruto terms a genjutsu"

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Ahahaha Look at that second to last panel.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

pre:
CLAP!!

CLAP!!

CLAP!!

CLAP!!

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Oh boy, I know where this is going: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P_BvrtuxAI.
Do not underestimate the power of Ronalds illusions. He will wreck you.
God is it great to see Ronald being consumed by jealousy. Even better since he had to be forced to train Tails.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Ronald is going to get his rear end handed to him. gently caress HIM UP TAILS

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
I love how in the second from last panel, Ronald looks pissed at the very idea of shaking Tails' hand.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Oh God. This is all I can think about : (NSFW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPXnzyDiiWw

Don't do it Tails! Never trust a fast food mascot!

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Wait... Is lazerbot actually making an almost appropriate literary reference to the Citizen Kane clapping scene? :aaaaa:

(Okay, probably not, but still, let me pretend...)

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
It looks like Ronald is about to slap him in the face or something! Also, I nearly choked on my lunch chortling at the "in Naruto terms..." line. Lazerbot is absolutely correct when he says that the DBZ comparison isn't quite appropriate; but you'd be rather spot-on if you compared it to Naruto, especially the sort of flow of the fight scenes.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Tails isn't offering his hand, that's an illusion. He's so cocky that he's trying to trick the master of illusions by leaving him hanging.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Guys. The red sky at the troll base is an illusion. There's a master illusionist in there. Level four at least.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Garry's demise? The bonebug was an illusion, but he was fooled by it so much he died for real. Rob's daydreams? Illusions, too; but he was able to see through them and so wasn't physically affected by them like Garry.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
And now everyone questions what is real and what is not. This is the nature of TGT, a land where diamonds shine and then call you names. You were there by choice in the first place, so it's okay.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Wait... Is lazerbot actually making an almost appropriate literary reference to the Citizen Kane clapping scene? :aaaaa:

(Okay, probably not, but still, let me pretend...)

Not at all, actually. Ronald is begrudgingly clapping at someone he hates, Kane was stubbornly clapping at his beloved's bombing because he refused to admit to himself that he was wrong about her talent.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I'm just going to point out that Tails' spikes are going the wrong way. The transition is visible on the last two panels of the previous page. So this is, in fact, a fake Tails.

The only question that remains is whether Ronald is going to notice it. (Actually, there's one more, of course, was it was actually a fake Ronald all along?)

my dad fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 20, 2013

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Who was it who was warning that someone in the group couldn't be trusted and would betray them or be dangerous?

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
I love that Ronald never opens his mouth.

I wonder if Ronald is just the puppet of a ventrillusionist that never learned to open the puppet's mouth as he/she speaks.

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle

my dad posted:

I'm just going to point out that Tails' spikes are going the wrong way. The transition is visible on the last two panels of the previous page. So this is, in fact, a fake Tails.

The only question that remains is whether Ronald is going to notice it. (Actually, there's one more, of course, was it was actually a fake Ronald all along?)

And so it begins. Lazerbot just introduced a mechanic specifically designed to troll goons.

Now he just has to proceed as normal, never mentioning illusions ever again.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Mathhole posted:

I love that Ronald never opens his mouth.

I wonder if Ronald is just the puppet of a ventrillusionist that never learned to open the puppet's mouth as he/she speaks.

Was Ronald actually there in the first place?

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Nothing is better than catching up to TGT after a long time. These last few panels have been incredible.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Lurdiak posted:

Not at all, actually. Ronald is begrudgingly clapping at someone he hates, Kane was stubbornly clapping at his beloved's bombing because he refused to admit to himself that he was wrong about her talent.

Hmm... Looking at it again (since I didn't really know what emotion he was going for), I guess you're right. No one ever uses that scene right. :sigh:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Cat Mattress posted:

Garry's demise? The bonebug was an illusion, but he was fooled by it so much he died for real. Rob's daydreams? Illusions, too; but he was able to see through them and so wasn't physically affected by them like Garry.

That's actually what I thought as well. Ronald's description fits the events of Garry's death quite closely, it's possible it was all an illusion.

Anyway, look at Tails going through all those words. And Kermit said he didn't learn anything about the fine art of patience.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Bot Lazerbot posted:

sorry to burst everyone's bubbly on the illusion conversation the forum is having. but the things that happened in the comic are in fact real in the comic. if it was an illusion i would be sure to point it out as i pointed out robs day dreams first you wonder if everything was a dream and now a illusion lol the things that are a day dream or an illusion will be explained after or before the illusion or day dream takes place everything else is in fact real. so i just wanted to clear out your sort of drug addict discussion :P and proceed with my day good day ^^

Unreliable narration is for drug addicts.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

That clapping panel, all I could think of is:

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

tiistai posted:

Unreliable narration is for drug addicts.

He didn't tell us about Rob's daydream until the next comic.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Lazerbot posted:

the things that are a day dream or an illusion will be explained after or before the illusion or day dream takes place everything else is in fact real.

So, everything is real except for the daydreams and illusions, which will be explained before or after they take place. Thanks for clearing that up...

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

That clapping panel, all I could think of is:

That's what we've been talking about with the Citizen Kane reference. :v:

Mr. Bonky
Jan 28, 2001

Bushido Brown posted:

Oh God. This is all I can think about : (NSFW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPXnzyDiiWw

Don't do it Tails! Never trust a fast food mascot!

God drat, that's an amazing song.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

ComradeCosmobot posted:

That's what we've been talking about with the Citizen Kane reference. :v:

Huh, did they remake Citizen Kane starring Simon Pegg? I never knew.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Last update I wondered if Ronald had made the Tails illusions just to get rid of him and move the fox along. "Hey look at that i guess you pass now bugger off"

It's the opposite: Tails is a fast learner. Not bad for a poo poo looking fox

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

Hellsau posted:

Huh, did they remake Citizen Kane starring Simon Pegg? I never knew.

That's Orson "Unicron" Welles, you tit.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Ironically, Tails appears to be anything BUT a talentless looking fox.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

nerdbot posted:

Ironically, Tails appears to be anything BUT a talentless looking fox.

Well even in canon he's supposed to be an engineer or something? Some people said so quite earlier in the thread, when they was speculation about the identity of the third scientist in Eggman's and Heimerdinger's group.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Cat Mattress posted:

Well even in canon he's supposed to be an engineer or something? Some people said so quite earlier in the thread, when they was speculation about the identity of the third scientist in Eggman's and Heimerdinger's group.

If memory serves from my sonic nerd days, Tails has an IQ equal to Eggmans because he built a plane that one time and because why the hell not. Wonder if the Tornado is ever going to make an appearance in the comic.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

You just don't understand my fur filled gently caress!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
:suspense:

A traitor in our midst! Did NOT see this coming at all.