Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Golden Bee posted:

CM Punk said he had made some deals by himself. Maybe he's on Ed O'Neil's Show.

If CM was on modern family that could be very good for the WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned

Supreme Allah posted:

Are those in his house? It almost looks like someones house. Did Wade Barrett personally kill and stuff a Polar and Grizzly bear and displays them in his house?

They're at the Hilton in... Anchorage?, Alaska where they're staying. In the lobby I'm assuming.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

bobkatt013 posted:

If CM was on modern family that could be very good for the WWE

Which is funny because I think Golden Bee is referring to an interview Punk did where he poo poo all over WWE and said they don't do anything and he struck a huge deal for himself with no help from WWE at all but they'll still leech off him.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

LobsterMobster posted:

Big E Langston is pretty neat on the twitter.

The one that led to that is better.

Big E Langston posted:

@WWEAJLee Don't worry, Miss AJ. I plan on awkwardly lurking in the background for years to come. #LifeInTheFriendZone

Big E seems like a pretty cool dude.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

STAC Goat posted:

Which is funny because I think Golden Bee is referring to an interview Punk did where he poo poo all over WWE and said they don't do anything and he struck a huge deal for himself with no help from WWE at all but they'll still leech off him.

B-but INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS :pseudo:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Matlock posted:

via Twitter

I believe this is at the Gracie Gym in Torrance. I live like 10 minutes from there.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Writer Cath posted:

Here's Wade Barrett with some bears.

Now there's an episode of Shirokuma Cafe I'd like to see...

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Little Miss RKO posted:

They're at the Hilton in... Anchorage?, Alaska where they're staying. In the lobby I'm assuming.

gently caress, I wish I had money to go to the show. :negative:

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Why are so many wrestlers and so many fighters so very very very very very very very dumb?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Why are so many wrestlers and so many fighters so very very very very very very very dumb?

When your job involves taking multiple shots to the head for entertainment, you often rattle a few wires loose.

Sears Poncho
Oct 8, 2011

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Oddly enough a job with the description: 'Get hit in the head by large men' doesn't attract the best and brightest.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

They decided that getting punched in the face and dumped on their heads where proper career choices.

Also they don't get PR handlers. Most celebs would be seen as idiots if they didn't have someone looking over their shoulder constantly.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

They didn't listen to Dean Douglas when class was in session.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Semprini posted:

They didn't listen to Dean Douglas when class was in session.

Would you listen to him when he was just going on and on how great he was and how everyone else is trying to keep his teaching skills down?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

Big E Langston is pretty neat on the twitter.

I loving KNEW IT! They're going with Big E. Langston in the 'Friend Zone' in the first ever angle written by an AMA in r/wrestling

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Referring to Rousey?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Trent Baretta's tweet about Kofi became a conversation:

Trent Baretta posted:

Now that I'm fired I can finally say it: Kofi Kingston is an rear end in a top hat.

Kofi Kingston posted:

@trentylocks I never wanted to shake hands with you...

Trent Baretta posted:

@TrueKofi yea. And we won't ever again.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

fart blood posted:

Trent Baretta's tweet about Kofi became a conversation:

Really interested to know what brought all this on

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

N.b. for everyone who was getting mad at Trent for "shooting" on Kofi, they're close friends, and if everyone getting angry bothered to check, they tweet each other a lot.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
Yeah the whole thing struck me as in inside joke.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

VogeGandire posted:

N.b. for everyone who was getting mad at Trent for "shooting" on Kofi, they're close friends, and if everyone getting angry bothered to check, they tweet each other a lot.

I wasn't even angry, but it's good to hear there's no real heat. I don't go on twitter much but whenever wrestlers hate each other it's kinda fascinating.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

fart blood posted:

I wasn't even angry, but it's good to hear there's no real heat. I don't go on twitter much but whenever wrestlers hate each other it's kinda fascinating.

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, sorry. Just seen on other sites, people getting irrationally angry at Trent because they thought he was shooting on Kofi, when it's actually just banter between friends.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Jack Krauser posted:

Referring to Rousey?

Rousey was definitely one of the fighters I was thinking of yes.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

I think Trent's ribbing the gently caress out of Tyler Reks after he went off on Cena.

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

VogeGandire posted:

Wasn't aimed at you in particular, sorry. Just seen on other sites, people getting irrationally angry at Trent because they thought he was shooting on Kofi, when it's actually just banter between friends.

Twitter(and tumblr) has taught me that a good chunk of the internet doesn't understand how people with real friends act.

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
Ricardo is very grateful for the 49ers right now.

Alberto Del Rio @VivaDelRio
And that's how you do it. After years and years of waiting We're back in the big game. 49ers yessssssssss

Ricardo Rodriguez @RRWWE
I don't know squat about football but I guess something good just happened because Mr. Del Rio is happy and offered to pay for lunch.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Oh my god Ricardo :3:

Seriously, his very existence makes me happy.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

I love this guy

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT

achillesforever6 posted:

I love this guy

He is great, I hope he is allowed to show some personality eventually.

Big E Langston posted:

@HEELZiggler When will you finally adhere to the Bodyguard Union's minimum wage demands? #AskTheHEEL

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Big E is freaking hilarious on Twitter, he really will be a huge deal if he's allowed to go all out with his charisma on TV.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

quote:

@BigELangston @wweajlee im surprised that your tweets are actually really funny. I was expecting generic tweets about protein and/or lifting

quote:

@JohnnyLandin Is this more like it? "Bro! Blew out my lats today. Then I ate 30 egg whites w/ a side of goat testes. So stoked."

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!

njsykora posted:

Big E is freaking hilarious on Twitter, he really will be a huge deal if he's allowed to go all out with his charisma on TV.

Most definitely; going by just his previous appearances in FCW, I'd never have guessed the guy had such a wickedly sharp sense of humor.

Also apparently he helped Sara Del Rey with a powerlifting competition:

quote:

@SaraAmato7 Hmmm. I can already taste the chalk and bleeding callouses from here. Satisfying. Good luck, young Padawan.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Choc Lesnar and Soulberg are really, really good.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Considering his love for the number 5, I figured him for Martin Luther King Kong Bundy.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Wasn't Choc Lesnar already used with Lashley?

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Suleman posted:

Couldn't Sheamus be Chalk Lesnar? :downsrim:

Mayostard fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jan 21, 2013

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Mayostard posted:

Couldn't Sheamus be Chalk Lesnar? :downsrim:

Sheamus is Blank Abbott.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Suleman posted:

I thought he was the less creative Black Lesnar?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

anything that involves Lashley and something other than cheeseburgers should just be forgotten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Matt Hardy posted:

Now that #SteelHorsing exists-I wonder what the statue of limitations are 4 Jeff & I to charge the APA w/ attempted murder 4 all of 1999 ;)

Hating all the "What a pussy, getting the police involved" talk from these wrestlers. It's loving stupid. The man assaulted him at his work. Any other context than "PRO RASSLIN" and he would have been fired and blackballed from the company for striking a college.

But this is a victim/ "I went through hell for my initiation so it must have been worth it and meant something" mentality so gently caress it, he's a pussy for not putting up with it.