Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
Nagito and Souda, not that it'll really make a difference.

Little disappointing that hope shards are just for learning new skills, but at the same time I dunno what I was expecting. I'm guessing it's like the skills in the last game. Doesn't that kinda spoiler that SOMEONE is gonna die? I mean sure it's obviously gonna happen, but it seems a little forward you know?

darealkooky fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jan 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBystander
Apr 28, 2011
Sonia and Chiaki.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Gundam and Togami.

Double May Care
Mar 28, 2012

We need Dragon-type Pokemon to help us prepare our food before we cook it. We're not sure why!

Ibuki just to see what kind of crazy things had to be translated.

Sonia for previously-stated reasons.

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Yeah kinda suprised that Nagito isn't getting that many votes compared to the top people. I knew Gundam, Togami and Nidai would probably get many votes but I also thought that Nagito would be in that place since he is one of the most interesting characters and many people talked good about him, he also has a great relationship with Hinata so far so I kinda want to see more of that.

Well I also wasn't expecting people to fall in love with Sonia like this so I guess we never know what to expect.

Ectohawk
Oct 27, 2010

I'll vote Gundam and Sonia.

Common Coder
Jul 25, 2012

Definitely want to see some more of Togami and Nagito.

Baita
Oct 18, 2012

But it's not like this is the last time we'll have a chance to talk. We'll try again later.
Nagito and Sonia.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Kazuichi and Chiaki, please.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

IceBorg posted:

Yeah kinda suprised that Nagito isn't getting that many votes compared to the top people. I knew Gundam, Togami and Nidai would probably get many votes but I also thought that Nagito would be in that place since he is one of the most interesting characters and many people talked good about him, he also has a great relationship with Hinata so far so I kinda want to see more of that.

Well I also wasn't expecting people to fall in love with Sonia like this so I guess we never know what to expect.

She's had some of the most screentime so far in recent updates, so that's no surprise. She's also one of the few who isn't (so far) fairly one-deminsional.

HelloWinter may also have helped her.

Nagito might simply be less popular than Togami because he doesn't done anything very prominent (yet) - I can't imagine how his Free Time events would go, since unlike everyone else he doesn't seem to have a compelling backstory (SHSL Luck isn't really a great conversation starter) unless his events are going to be about reminiscing DR1-type events, as in, y'know, not-Naegi.

Bummed that Nidai isn't even close though. If the vote had been directly after 'BULLETS CANNOT PIERCE SPIRIT' he'd be doing far better.

Either way, I assume most of the characters will get fairly equal screentime till some deaths, so the vote's bound to go in different directions at some point. You never know, Tsumiki might get a commanding lead someday!

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Nagito and Sonia

Nagito's either up to something or knows more than he's letting on, because he's far too detached from all this. Sonia also seems to be smarter than some students are assuming.

Kringlorr
Oct 8, 2012

Why are you doing that?
Gundam and Hiyoko. Shine on you crazy diamonds.

vriska
Dec 26, 2012
Togami and Ibuki.

SusanosWrath
Jan 3, 2012

This Unit Will Self-Destruct Upon Termination of Target
While I'm no artist, I thought to make a little something for this thread. Presenting, the Monostamp! Just put some ink on it, stick it to some paper and BAM, instant despair! Then you can wash it off, and bring despair to paper everywhere again and again! It's also great for bringing a little Monobear to everything you write. (Excuse the poor quality, it was taken with my Vita's camera)

Edit: I vote for Togami and Sonia, by the way.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SusanosWrath fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jan 21, 2013

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu. In the coffee. It never fails.
Also Chiaki Nanami because I like going against the crowd.

melodicwaffle
Oct 9, 2012

Call or fold?

Let's chill with Nagito, he's a pretty cool guy. (And of course Gundam.)

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
Gundam and Togami. I can feel it already. Togami ain't gonna last long :negative:

Nafleky
Oct 14, 2012
I have to vote for Nidai and Akane, THE BURNING SPIRIT and chick who just wants to eat.

donges
Aug 4, 2012

I'd rather be vomiting and I despise vomiting. Blegh!
Togami and Nagito, because I like them.

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
I'll vote for Gundam and Ibuki

Sunnydere
Nov 2, 2012

(Does The Hottest Dance)

Welcome to my fell storefront! Thank you for your dark business.
It's so refreshing to see Togami be less of a complete rear end :')

Voting Souda and Nagito because Souda's acting like victim #1 in a horror movie (and is also my favorite) and Nagito is just awesome.

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:
Voting for Togami and Sonia, because so far it seems like they can become my favorite characters.

axelrainy
Dec 26, 2012
I guess my vote will be for Gundam and Nagito because both seem to have had the same personality throughout the entire thing, and I'm curious if they have more to them than what we know already.

Amidiri
Apr 26, 2010
Togami and Nagito because they're the mysterious cool ones.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Gundam and Sonia.

That update was great. I like everyone a little better now. :)

Except the chef.

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Throwing one in for Gundam and Sonia.

Oblivion4568238
Oct 10, 2012

The Inquisition.
What a show.
The Inquisition.
Here. We. Go.
College Slice
Interestingly, it seems that Togami is still doing a bit of what he did in the first game: thinking he is the main character. Rather than "protagonist that needs nobody", though, this time he's going for "protagonist that leads everybody", but either way, he's definitely acting like he's the main character.

As for the vote, Togami and Chiaki.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Helping keep the Togami and Gundam lead. I think we're all eager to hear Togami give some clues if he's the same or not.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Gundam and Chiaki for me.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Going to chip in with Togami and Sonia. I'm getting the impression from Togami that he might not be around very long, so it'd be nice to get a free time in with him now to see what his deal is, and whether or not he's the same Togami.

lotus circle
Dec 25, 2012

Jushure Iburu
So don't worry
Yikes this thread goes fast when voting periods come up. It's a little daunting actually. Good luck counting all those votes :shepface: I don't have the energy to go through dozens of pages of votes to see who is in the lead or not, so I'll toss in votes for my current favorites.

Gundam and Akane for Free Time.

Bishop Rodan
Dec 5, 2011

See you in the funny papers, liebchen!
Gundam and Nidai.

Frost Uncle
Nov 2, 2012
In for Togami and Gundam.

DeathBySpoon
Dec 17, 2007

I got myself a paper clip!
We didn't hear much from Nagito during these startling developments, and Nidai could give us some well-needed spirit.

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
Gundam and Nidai for me. I like Nidai because his artwork's pretty fun and Gundam's a very silly character.

ferndavant
Jul 5, 2009

Because that's what doggies do! :3:
Gotta be Gundam and Nidai. Really disappointed there aren't more votes for Nidai. I mean, he taught us how to poo poo well, you guys. What other amazing advice does he have in store for the well-being of Goonkind? :allears:

Victorie Lazer
Feb 24, 2012

Cowabunga!
One more for Togami and Gundam.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Mechanic Kazuichi Souda and Animal Breeder Gundam Tanaka

Thingstropolis
Apr 6, 2011
Nagito and Peko.

Adbot