Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

tvayisnihyaami posted:

Do you guys still think this cartoon is funny? I think it was hilarious in the first few 'episodes' but now it's just kinda lame. Am I the only person who feels this way?

Yes.

It had been a while since a good guy died (well, for real). Bye Sylvester, you were a king among men and Tom's sister will miss you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

tvayisnihyaami posted:

Do you guys still think this cartoon is funny? I think it was hilarious in the first few 'episodes' but now it's just kinda lame. Am I the only person who feels this way?

Pretty much, if you read the thread. There's two others might agree with you, but yeah, you're well in the minority.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

tvayisnihyaami posted:

Yeah, and i genuinely think you should see a therapist right now, since being unable to enjoy great things is basically a textbook symptom of depression.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous

tvayisnihyaami posted:

You are, man. But there's still time to inject joy in your life! Watch standup! Play with a cat! Ride a rollercoaster! Troll someone on the internet!
TGT will still be here when you get back.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

tvayisnihyaami posted:

yeah

Friends Are Evil posted:

I'm calling it now, it's probably Elmer.

yeah the talk of Trollface is kind of weird, shotgunning dudes is Elmer's thing. BUT WHY EMLER

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Undead Unicorn posted:

The shading on Troll Face is legitimately 100% unironically awesome there. He really is improving artwise.

Someone avatar that poo poo and I will retire Jeff Winger for it.

:toxx:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

There's a bit of collar visible? Is that Elmer's collar or troll face's?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

tvayisnihyaami posted:

Not really but it is still funny at times. At this point I suspect some of us are following along out of morbid curiosity.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

A thing I appreciate about this comic is that I never would have thought about what a troll face would look like from other angles or how it would look with light hitting it until now.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Now Tom is going to eat Sylvester's brain and find out they were never rivals after all and that he really liked him and thought he was cool and he'll feel bad and fail the emotions bet and die.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Defiance Industries posted:

Someone avatar that poo poo and I will retire Jeff Winger for it.

:toxx:

Can't get it square because of the size of the panel compared to the size of Trollface, but here:

e;

...If there's any other way of getting it 125x125 without cutting out something, I got nothing.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Jan 24, 2013

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Baronjutter posted:

There's a bit of collar visible? Is that Elmer's collar or troll face's?

Gosh, if you used the brand-spanking-new character tags on tailsgetstrolled.com, you'd find out that it is unequivocally Troll Face's. Elmer has a brown collar.

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Gosh, if you used the brand-spanking-new character tags on tailsgetstrolled.com, you'd find out that it is unequivocally Troll Face's. Elmer has a brown collar.

I like how Troll Face's previous, seemingly random, appearance was in the middle of a Tom and Sylvester scene. Maybe he was watching them the whole time???

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Dragonatrix posted:

Can't get it square because of the size of the panel compared to the size of Trollface, but here:

e;

...If there's any other way of getting it 125x125 without cutting out something, I got nothing.

Quick and dirty in MSPaint. Also no longer a LazyB Original:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle posted:

Now Tom is going to eat Sylvester's brain and find out they were never rivals after all and that he really liked him and thought he was cool and he'll feel bad and fail the emotions bet and die.

no you killed my love sylvester

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Sylvester's dead, and Tom's life is "shorten", this is not going to end well. :smith:
Schticky is imminent.

We need an avatar that fades up from black like he's creeping his head out from the shadows like the creepy rear end creep troll-son is.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Was Sylvester better at fighting, or was Tom? was it made clear in any way?

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

ZearothK posted:

Considering the evidence so far, I'm inclined to believe the Defenders are all illusions created by someone who's not very sure of what Batman looks like.

Technically, the entire world of Tails Gets Trolled is an imaginative - if not say illusory - creation. Nothing is real.

:lost:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

scarycave posted:

Sylvester's dead, and Tom's life is "shorten", this is not going to end well. :smith:
Schticky is imminent.

We need an avatar that fades up from black like he's creeping his head out from the shadows like the creepy rear end creep troll-son is.

I can do it later on - fade in from black, hold, fade out from black, hold the black longer than the image - probably using BlendGif or something, but I don't really have the time right now to look into it.

Defiance Industries, you can wait for that, if you like.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

"gently cares you man"

:allears:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

ANIMATED FADE-Y TROLL FACE GIFS INCOMING!
(Just waiting for them to save in different qualities and upload etc)

I've only animated the one that I added onto the left of. If you want, Defiance Industries, I can do it over with Dragonatrix's image(s).

edit: Ugh screwed up the output dimensions. Gotta do it all over again.
edit2: Okay the smaller size makes us look like we're in "Welcome to Windows 95"

simplefish fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jan 24, 2013

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Holy poo poo this thing is still happening.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Redeadagain posted:

Now we know what happened to Fud's shotgun. A good touch.

:aaaaa: Good catch. I was thinking, the only time TrollFace has done anything it's been offscreen. What a debut, though.

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

redreader posted:

Was Sylvester better at fighting, or was Tom? was it made clear in any way?

I think Sylvester had more kills than Tom.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Fade-y Trollface avatar (reserved for Defiance Industries)

240x240, Regular Brightness, Slow Fade (each frame 125ms), "Hold" frames at 2500ms

240x240, 1 below regular brightness, Quick Fade (each frame 50ms), "Hold" frames at 1850 and 1875ms (due to an error, which can be fixed)

I can mix and match however you like. Personally, I'd stay "one below regular brightness" as it doesn't 'speckle' the white areas.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Don't avatars have to be 125x125? I don't want to be "that table-breaking rear end in a top hat" in EVERY thread.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

They do and they will be. It's just that shrinking them is an extra step, so I didn't do it until you'd decided what you wanted to change.

But if you want to see what it'll look like at that size, here y'go!

Now, also be aware that it's more than twice the file size, so we're going to need to do some optimisation too, and that'll make it look shitter.

Ein Bear
Mar 26, 2010

Oh Sirrah, how deliciously absurd!
I'm usually content to just lurk this thread, but goddamn. I have to post just to express how hard I loving laughed at that Trollface in the shadows panel.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I think slow fade/below regular brightness looks best?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Is there a way to make it more "natural"? Like having some areas un-fade before others like he's slowly inching forward rearing his second cock to spray full metal jizz on the poor fools who dare cross his path?

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
I can kind of see the Trollface avatar working really well with the King of Spades text, but that might just be because Jeff's facial expression looks sort of similar.

Something like this, though it'll need touching up (editing of simplefish's gif):

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Holy poo poo you're right. CAN THEY FADE BACK AND FORTH?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
It does seem to be Trollface since Elmer was escaping with Luigi's corpse earlier, but who knows? Maybe Lazerbot is pulling a fast one on us.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Eeer... yes. Will probably need my home PC though.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

The question is can they fade back and forth and the text on Troll Face's be slightly altered to King of Spaeds when it does?

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Dias posted:

The question is can they fade back and forth and the text on Troll Face's be slightly altered to King of Spaeds when it does?

No optimization

Optimization to 29kb

In case anyone wants the altered text:

e:

It's from Community, which is a really cool tv show. :)

Themata fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jan 25, 2013

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Cool, thanks. I'm going to try lining the eyes up a bit more, by zooming, when I get home, to make the transition look more natural. Do you have the original text thingy? I don't know what it's from.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

simplefish posted:

Cool, thanks. I'm going to try lining the eyes up a bit more, by zooming, when I get home, to make the transition look more natural. Do you have the original text thingy? I don't know what it's from.

Augh you posted this just as I bought a new avatar. Oh well this one is still OVER 9000 AND SO TOTALLY SWEET IM JIZZING IN MY PANTS RIGHT NOW

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Heh, no worries, it's still neat like sweet feet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

It's like I'm having a threesome with Community, BT and TGT. It might seem wrong, but it's just right.