Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I WASN'T ASKING YOU SUMBITCHES, I WAS TELLING! :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

HulkaMatt posted:

FMW? Shark Tsuchiya tries to set Megumi Kudo on fire.
Shark didn't try anything, Kudo had severe 3rd degree burns.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HELL YEAH

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jan 25, 2013

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It always astounds me that Hayabusa is such good friends with the McMahon family. :psyduck:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Flameingblack posted:

It always astounds me that Hayabusa is such good friends with the McMahon family. :psyduck:

He isn't. He was simply visiting the WWE to see some old friends and Vince and Shane posed with him. Sorry to crush that dream.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VogeGandire posted:

Define: Joshi.

This picture.

What the hell happened to her chest? :stare:

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Alteisen posted:

From what I have seen of Japanese Wrestling....FIRE

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

He isn't. He was simply visiting the WWE to see some old friends and Vince and Shane posed with him. Sorry to crush that dream.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vince just thought he was posing with a kid from Japan's equivalent of Make A Wish.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Alteisen posted:

You know how in wrestling you're not really supposed to just hit the other person as hard as possible? Nobody told joshi girls. Anyway here's a former IWGP Heavyweight Champion.

And Rock's training with NXT's most unlikely fan favourite.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 09:00 on Jan 25, 2013

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Alteisen posted:

Emi Sakura really likes chops. The blood is from a headbutt: pretty much the end of the match Nakajima and Emi have thrown everything at each other so Emi just headbutts her. Nakajima responds by blasting her with a headbutt so hard that she busts herself open, then the finish (Arisa pinning Emi with a german suplex) happens immediately after.

Thing I learned just now: Mayumi Ozaki was in a movie directed by Go Nagai.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi

DDP deserves a HoF nomination or a sainthood or something.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
Oh my god he's starting to look like Jake the Snake again, just older and greyer. :psyduck:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Exactly, he looks like what I would have expected Jake to look like in 20 years after the early 90s. :allears:

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I want Jake to be a road agent for WWE so bad.

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
If Jake stays clean and keeps this up, this will be the turnaround of the century.

Jake looks loving awesome.

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Scratch what I said, I'll start watching WWE again if they do an Orton/Jake program.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I want to live with DDP.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Gotta give Jake a lot of credit too. He looks like he may live a few more years. But this is a mere warm up to the ultimate challenge for DDP.....Scott Hall

Generic CAW
Aug 11, 2007

BLANDTASTIC!

Antitonic posted:

DDP deserves a HoF nomination or a sainthood or something.

Ho-ly poo poo. DDP is the best.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

MrTpug posted:

Gotta give Jake a lot of credit too. He looks like he may live a few more years. But this is a mere warm up to the ultimate challenge for DDP.....Scott Hall

No that is step. The ultimate challange is Chyna.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Paulocaust posted:

I want Jake to be a road agent for WWE so bad.
Forget that make him a trainer for NXT, I think that would actually work best since he wouldn't have to go through the WWE road schedule.

MrTpug
Feb 16, 2011

Jake merely teaching NXT people psychology would be perfect. If they absorb even 1% of Jake's skill it would be awesome.

Would Vince send DDP some money as part of their whole "wellness" program to take in guys (which includes Chyna) who are far off and get them together? Just using Jake as an example would make them look like a million bucks.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Generic CAW posted:

Ho-ly poo poo. DDP is the best.

His yoga program is no joke.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Saint Jimmy posted:

His yoga program is no joke.

It's very repetitive though. I couldn't do it because of that.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Belts belts belts

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Belts belts belts

Belts?

Belts!

Thauros fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 25, 2013

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

It's all about the belts, and how you wear 'em!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Someone say belts? How about MOST BELTS HELD SIMULTANEOUSLY BY A SINGLE PERSON.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Roman Reigns tweeted this out - it's probably fan-made but I'd totally see this Michael Bay movie.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I'm actually kinda happy they're putting Roman front and center. Motherfucker's got PRESENCE.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

VogeGandire posted:

I'm actually kinda happy they're putting Roman front and center. Motherfucker's got PRESENCE.

Isn't Roman the personal project of HHH, in the way that Ryback is Steph's? I think I remember reading that.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

we won't quit until we're run off by every trio of superstars possible!

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Isn't Roman the personal project of HHH, in the way that Ryback is Steph's? I think I remember reading that.
I've heard that about so many NXT guys. Ambrose, Ohno, Maddox, Reigns, all of them have been called "HHH guys" on the internet at sometime or another. I wouldn't look into it too much.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Belts belts belts

Belts.

quote:

WWWA World Singles Champion

WWWA All Pacific Champion

WWWA Super Lightweight Champion

WWWA World Tag Team Champion

AJW Singles Champion

AJW Tag Team Champion

AJW Junior Champion

NWA Women’s Pacific Champion & NEO Singles Champion

AtoZ World Champion

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Hm, can't say I expected to see a picture of these two together

Only registered members can see post attachments!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cromulent posted:

I've heard that about so many NXT guys. Ambrose, Ohno, Maddox, Reigns, all of them have been called "HHH guys" on the internet at sometime or another. I wouldn't look into it too much.

Most of those guys are HHH signings but not necessarily projects. When I say projects I mean guys that HHH (or Steph in the case of Cena and Ryback) are building from the ground up, starting from developmental through the main event. Ambrose, Ohno, Sin Cara, and Kharma were all supposedly sought out for deals at HHH's request but they obviously had characters built-in when they were.

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

Cromulent posted:

McGillicutty was one of the guys (along with Hawkins) who worked with Rock to get him ready for the ring last year and Rock's become buds with them because of it.

LightsGameraAction
Sep 4, 2006

Suben posted:

McGillicutty was one of the guys (along with Hawkins) who worked with Rock to get him ready for the ring last year and Rock's become buds with them because of it.

Also considering how beloved Mr. Perfect was by pretty much everyone in and out of the business I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that some of bigger guys of the last 20 years are looking out for his son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Cromulent posted:

This is the start of the beginning of the genesis of the Rock working off his ring rust.