Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"hosed pussy" is a pretty great gag, and it's even better that it's pasted into the word balloon and breaks it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Tom just went Full Satan.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The darkest chapter :(

Good night, sweet cattes.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Air Julio posted:

The darkest chapter :(

Good night, sweet cattes.

Wasn't that...the Troll King fight? :rimshot:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Quick technical question: how do I get a small gap between avatar and gang tag, like Redeadagain?

I'm...considering an avatar from this one. When I get that little gap sorted, I'll post it up and get some opinions, I'm really quite attached to my current one.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

anyways im gonna kill you and gently caress yo

If you told me a year ago I'd actually get kind of bummed at a comic where Elmer Fudd is a Satanist necromancer, I'd have called you crazy.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Now we know what happens when a neutral becomes emotionally compromised.

anyways im gonna kill you and gently caress yo

Troll Face is definitely going to upstage his dad as the greater antagonist.

Schwarzwald fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Feb 1, 2013

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

"i haven't hosed pussy in ages"

Thank you, Trollface, for bringing some much needed levity to this dark page.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So what do people think? I've made so many TGT avatars for other people that I'm thinking it might be time for me. Thoughts?

its truly sad when
friendships die. the
bond is so disconnected.

(also how do you go about getting that small gap between the avatar and the gang tag, like ThatPazuzu, Themata, and Redeadagain?)

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

simplefish posted:

So what do people think? I've made so many TGT avatars for other people that I'm thinking it might be time for me. Thoughts?

its truly sad when
friendships die. the
bond is so disconnected.

(also how do you go about getting that small gap between the avatar and the gang tag, like ThatPazuzu, Themata, and Redeadagain?)

I'm guessing they just leave the bottom couple pixels of the gif transparent unless it's possible to put break tags into an avatar - didn't there used to be a site someplace where you could test your avatars before purchase?

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!
So since Sylvester got shot in the chest, his head is still intact. What are the odds of a soul bind with Tom?

e: oh wait, you need the head intact to Necromance, not soul bind. poo poo i failed

I am Reverend fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Feb 1, 2013

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

So, does Tom have that same dark shading on the top of his head as Demaro now? Does that mean he also gets a Third Eye Centipede Beast for a pet? :black101:

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

I am Reverend posted:

So since Sylvester got shot in the chest, his head is still intact. What are the odds of a soul bind with Tom?

That would be kind of badass. I hope it happens.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Wasn't Tweety Bird also a part of Sylvester's family? Didn't do much for him, did you?

I am Reverend
Sep 21, 2008

Pheromosa's Special Attack rose!

Dorroile posted:

That would be kind of badass. I hope it happens.

I just think it'd be great if they're just, like, sharing a body and still fighting with each other, but to everyone else it seemed like Tom was just talking to himself about loving his own sister.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

simplefish posted:

Mine used to touch but the forum upgrade put a little gap in it. I try entering it normally and see if you just get a gap.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

death is not a hunter
unbenownst to it's
prey, one is always aware
that it lies in wait

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

"I haven't hosed a pussy in ages"

DAAAANNNNGGG Lazerbot knows how to twist the knife and make you hate a fella

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Wrist Watch posted:

death is not a hunter
unbenownst to it's
prey, one is always aware
that it lies in wait

Go on, what page is that from? I'm still leaning towards my original text.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Lazerbot can write pathos about the death of a Looney Toons character and make it good. Let's just all appreciate that together.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous

simplefish posted:

Go on, what page is that from? I'm still leaning towards my original text.

It's from the anime game Persona 3. From when you die.

edit: This is not humorous. :smith:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

"anyways im gonna kill you and gently caress yo"

This is a perfect display of crudeness. I'm impressed.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
"Life, Hope, Dreams...where do they come from, and where are they going?
Such meaningless things...I'll rape them all!" :getin:

-Troll son

scarycave fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Feb 1, 2013

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

this is sicken=>
=>ing..............
you sound like
chapters from
a self-help
booklet, prep=>
=>are yourselves
talentless noobs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I found this on tumblr. :allears:

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Apparently bitstrips are popular on Tumblr these days.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Plutonis posted:

I found this on tumblr. :allears:

What's with the Hitler-stache?

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

my dad posted:

What's with the Hitler-stache?

Everyone knows Hitler and weed are one and the same. :420:

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

withheldmcfakename posted:

Lazerbot can write pathos about the death of a Looney Toons character and make it good. Let's just all appreciate that together.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

withheldmcfakename posted:

While making morbid jokes about it.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
That's the awesome human element to all this: humor. If it was ALL SERIOUS or a meme-spewing pander-fest it just wouldn't be this human.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

What's going on with Tom's seal there at the end? Is he switching alignments?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Bellmaker posted:

What's going on with Tom's seal there at the end? Is he switching alignments?

Full-on Satanist Tom would be awesome. I imagine him with an Anton LeVay goatee and cape.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

quote:

well on the latest page there was one thing that people didn't ketch on to so if you want i will tell you about it, not spoiler what so ever just merely explaining one part that some people didn't notice, if you wish for me to explain it to you i would gladly give yah a hand, look closely to panel 12 as his markings are fading off his hand and shortly after he pucks out blood. now if you remember the info coyote gave his friends in the earlier chapters that they had to keep control over there emotions so they wouldn't die or lose what? his hand markings are disappearing meaning he lost his powers tom sadly can't do poo poo, he is powerless. he didn't shift styles. he clearly showed to much emotion, i was hoping more people would of caught on to that. lol didn't think i needed to explain it :D but that was another Addison to the TGT facts I've been recently sharing

People didn't ketch... He pucks out blood... another Addison. Goddamn, his style is just as entertaining as his content.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I wondered if that was the case. Good luck Tom!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

FrenchToasty posted:

I wondered if that was the case. Good bye, Tom!

Fixed that for you. Unless he goes on a RAMPAGE and kills troll kid right as the king arrives for maximum awkwardness.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

One can only hope Elmer runs into Tom and Trollface before it's too late. Elmer is probably the only other person still in the building at this point.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Fixed that for you. Unless he goes on a RAMPAGE and kills troll kid right as the king arrives for maximum awkwardness.

I'd be surprised if it doesn't go that way. Trollface seems to be reveling too much in Sylvester's death and Tom's misfortune. As the saying goes, pride cometh before the fall, and Trollface is being so very prideful right now.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Don't worry Lazerbot, I got it. I think most people just forgot that the Neutrals had one side of their hands with a pentagram and the other with the N.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

lazerbot posted:

another fact of TGT i actually ran into people who linked me to a troll site a long time ago who were really perverted and acted similar to troll face. all them trolls were disgusting which is why i made troll face the way that he is, another TGT fact. i plain to give more facts later

What kind of sick rapist website did LB found, I wonder? Was it TV Tropes? GameFAQs? Nexus? RPG Codex forums?