Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The MSJ posted:

What kind of sick rapist website did LB found, I wonder? Was it TV Tropes? GameFAQs? Nexus? RPG Codex forums?

Pretty sure it was Encyclopedia Dramatica. Is that page still up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desideratus
Oct 5, 2008

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

razorrozar posted:

Pretty sure it was Encyclopedia Dramatica. Is that page still up?

Yes, sadly.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I dunno, to me nothing is going to better sum up TGT than an article on ED clearly made by people who hate TGT then edited by people who like it.

quote:

The Moral: Sometimes it takes a coyote to tell a pig what it means to be human.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I haven't visited Encyclopaedia Dramatica in over half a decade, and it's still exactly as I remember it. Its dreadfulness is truly timeless.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Almost all of Coyote's friends are dead; he's gonna have a hard time not to give in to those emotions.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Yeah, wasn't there a line earlier when they first raided the troll base where Coyote stated that he wanted to make sure everybody left alive? :smith:

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Once again Lazey B astounds by making me happy to see Silver

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
I can't believe we now have a Troll Face Reaction Image of shock (panel 9)

This comic :allears:

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

I love Trollface's pose in panel 13, trolls be trollin indeed.

hahah can't
touch this
you human being.
you better
watch out im
going to tea
bag your
friends
corpse

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Oh god just look at how he's holding that shotgun.
That guy is even trolling gun safety.

XkyRauh
Feb 15, 2005

Commander Keen is my hero.
Haha check out that :smug: face in panel 13!

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I'm impressed at troll face having different expressions and not just being generic rage comic face in any situation now.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress the police and gently caress
yah moma hard

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Now that he mentions it, I don't think there are cops or any kind of authority in TGT.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

NEATO!!

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

total agreement posted:

Now that he mentions it, I don't think there are cops or any kind of authority in TGT.

Most of TGT seems to take place in and around this nebulous kingdom that the troll king was exiled from. The only cities we've seen so far are troll city and the one that Shadow blew up. Presumably they're not in the jurisdiction of any police forces.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

total agreement posted:

Well, we only know of the Troll City, so presumably the only cops there are troll cops. As son and only heir to the Troll King's throne granted to him by divine right, I can only assume that Troll Face indeed has the right to say "gently caress the police" within his domain.

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Feb 2, 2013

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Let the hatred flow through you - Emperor Palpatine

I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti - Hannibal Lecter

I like a bit of doodoo on my penis when I gently caress - Troll Face

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Gives Johnny Five Aces a run for his money.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Sir Lemming posted:

......__:smug::smug::smug::hf::smug:

:shepface:

Demaro may be the most "evil" TGT character, but Trollface is a complete sociopath and the most despicable character I've seen in a (good) webcomic.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Calls someone a fag, then prances away in skin-tight lime green slacks with matching cloak, after proudly speaking his intentions to raep a dead cat.
This is the greatest(worst) villain ever. :allears:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

He changed facial expressions! I guess it's not a mask.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Breadallelogram posted:

He changed facial expressions! I guess it's not a mask.

He's done it before during the Sonic vs. Troll King fight. It's actually pretty terrifying to look at. It would work well as a screamer.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Sir Lemming posted:

Is Trollface moving around in that early 1900s Disney style? Because if so, that's awesome.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Oh my god I don't even know what to say

other than NEATO!!

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.
Panel 14 seems like it's missing a "This is my face as I'm loving you in the rear end".

Also I like how he apparently prances around like some kind of fop.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I actually kind of love how he's holding that shotgun and the implication he's a really nimble, spry, quick motherfucker. It makes him even more loathsome if you can't catch him and he's having the time of his life.

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008
I don't know what it is but seeing the trollface emoticon be made so expressive is kind of a wonder to behold. I've been holding off and off and off on getting a user icon for years, but I think I might have to buckle under the weight of this and get Trollface's "NEATO!" expression as one.

As for the story, it does kind of feel like we're going to be getting to the end in a few chapters. Just about all the trolls are dead, so we'll probably be seeing the Troll King come back and the dude in the ice thaw out soon. I'm kind of wondering if Trollface will manage to run away and survive here or if Silver is going to manage to kill him because I can't see Trollface having much more purpose/much more to do in the narrative.

Then again, I'm not lazerbot.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Suben posted:

Panel 14 seems like it's missing a "This is my face as I'm loving you in the rear end".

You inspired me to make this as an avatar. It's about 177kb total, so I'm not sure if that's too much.

This is my face as
I'm loving you
in the rear end

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Hahahah, holy poo poo. Continually astounded by the fact that someone has gotten me to care about Silver the Hedgehog. :allears:

Nathander posted:

As for the story, it does kind of feel like we're going to be getting to the end in a few chapters. Just about all the trolls are dead, so we'll probably be seeing the Troll King come back and the dude in the ice thaw out soon. I'm kind of wondering if Trollface will manage to run away and survive here or if Silver is going to manage to kill him because I can't see Trollface having much more purpose/much more to do in the narrative.

I've been kinda wondering this too. It seems like there's gotta be more, but it also seems to be working towards a conclusion. Silver and Blaze basically killed all the trolls, but Shadow's plan involved him killing all the trolls AND Mario. Is he just gonna show up and go "oh huh, they're all dead. Guess we'll all just go fight Mario."

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Feb 2, 2013

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
That second-to-last panel is actually really impressive work, even by the constantly-elevating Lazerbot standards. It looks really three-dimensional and natural, and, even more to the point, it's a loving trollface laughing.

nerdbot posted:

I've been kinda wondering this too. It seems like there's gotta be more, but it also seems to be working towards a conclusion. Silver and Blaze basically killed all the trolls, but Shadow's plan involved him killing all the trolls AND Mario. Is he just gonna show up and go "oh huh, they're all dead. Guess we'll all just go fight Mario."

Where is Mario right now, by the way? I had completely forgotten he's still around.

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

"gently caress the police and gently caress
yah moma hard"

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Forktoss posted:

Where is Mario right now, by the way? I had completely forgotten he's still around.

Last time we saw him he was asking a bunch of Toads to get him all the powerups in the kingdom and I think he was heading back to talk with Princess Peach who we still haven't seen. There was the whole thing about Bowser Jr. and a Goomba spying on him for the Troll Slaiyers as well. I actually completely forgot Bowser Jr. appeared in this comic until rereading just now.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Last time we saw him he was asking a bunch of Toads to get him all the powerups in the kingdom and I think he was heading back to talk with Princess Peach who we still haven't seen. There was the whole thing about Bowser Jr. and a Goomba spying on him for the Troll Slaiyers as well. I actually completely forgot Bowser Jr. appeared in this comic until rereading just now.

I forgot this too! Clearly I need to reread some of the more recent chapters.

I like how Lazerbot actually has several somewhat nuanced villains with different types of despicability.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
So the motion comics are dead then huh? :(

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Trollface is firing the shotgun with his pinky. His pinky.:monocle:

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lazerbot has actually made us hate a villain that is a rage comic character, for another reason than simply because he is a rage comic character. He's created a better villain than most mainstream media even aspire to.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I think Silver just wanted Sylvester to die

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

ToastyPotato posted:

So the motion comics are dead then huh? :(

I'm more concerned with the lack of songs and recordings for the latest chapters. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

razorrozar posted:

Lazerbot has actually made us hate a villain that is a rage comic character, for another reason than simply because he is a rage comic character. He's created a better villain than most mainstream media even aspire to.
Not to mention that Trollface is a pretty good personification of the dark side of the Internet.