Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I like a little doodoo on my penis when I gently caress.
___________________________/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

demaro'a kinda got a vitruvian man thing going on there. I mean, he's a couple of arms short...

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Coyote's gonna make it so that Demaro is hit by one of electroll's stray lightning.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
I don't know what's funnier, Tom's "Dude, really?" face or the white snake casually creeping in through the grass.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Demaro getting snakebitten while trying to think of a plan is going to be the funniest conclusion to a fight in this comic.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

my dad posted:

I don't know what's funnier, Tom's "Dude, really?" face or the white snake casually creeping in through the grass.

Personally I like the lightning that just casually reflects off Coyote's shield.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

This is a really cool page. We're totally aware of just how much is all happening at once.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
I love Silver's stern exposition face.

ok well im gonna tell blaze what
happened with this walky talky

Breadallelogram posted:

This is a really cool page. We're totally aware of just how much is all happening at once.

Yeah, reading the latest chapters one page at a time it's been sometimes hard to keep track of just how much is going on at once, so I'm glad it's made explicit here. I was going to say I wish we had gotten similar reminders before and more frequently, but I'm sure it's a lot more manageable if you read it all in one go.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
The mystery of "why the sky is red" deepens.

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Redeadagain posted:

Gonna go ahead and guess "artistic license", the same reason desert skies in cartoons often tend to be piss-yellow. Also, as soon as Trollface started prancing the only thing that came to mind was "Kefka, but crazier"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Redeadagain posted:

This comic actually takes place concurrently with the events of Crisis On Infinite Earths.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Metal Loaf posted:

This comic actually takes place concurrently with the events of Crisis On Infinite Earths.

Does this mean Batman has some other things to do besides train Tails?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Wasn't the red sky caused by Demaro unleashing his new demon or Coyote reading the book? One of those two?

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
That's the thing! No one seems to know. Everyone is seeing/commenting on it, but it's more of a 'Huh, sky is red, that's weird.'

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Vogon Poet posted:

Lazerbot's other brother drew some fan art:

This is a great example of how the comic is starting to go in directions that I'm not exactly comfortable with.

I know it sounds stupid that in a comic with shadow forming a team with the mario bros, the incredible hulk, some guy from league of legends or something, silver the hedgehog, and an OC to kill trolls by having a fake Justin Bieber concert and blowing it up, the apparent budding romance between tails the fox and hello kitty is where I draw the line, but here we are.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The last few pages have been extremely awesome.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

This took way longer than it needed to and I need to learn how to compress and distort better without losing all the detail, but I've been taking PS lessons for my web design classes so I might as well use them on something.

its curtains for Kevin fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Feb 6, 2013

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Wrist Watch posted:

This is a great example of how the comic is starting to go in directions that I'm not exactly comfortable with.

I know it sounds stupid that in a comic with shadow forming a team with the mario bros, the incredible hulk, some guy from league of legends or something, silver the hedgehog, and an OC to kill trolls by having a fake Justin Bieber concert and blowing it up, the apparent budding romance between tails the fox and hello kitty is where I draw the line, but here we are.

You're talking about the same comic that started with Sonic going off to have sex with Amy Rose so he wouldn't be so mad anymore.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Wrist Watch posted:

the apparent budding romance between tails the fox and hello kitty

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Aristobulus posted:

You're talking about the same comic that started with Sonic going off to have sex with Amy Rose so he wouldn't be so mad anymore.

banana

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Aristobulus posted:

This is TGT. Sonic's girl friend could have been ANYONE.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Wrist Watch posted:

It's Lazerbot. Whatever he does will either be hilarious or a fight scene. Look at how he handled Silver and Blaze.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Waffleman_ posted:

I like a little doodoo on my penis when I gently caress.
___________________________/

I cannot think of a single Jim Carrey movie where that line would not fit in perfectly.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

The music itself is changing.

NTT posted:

This took way longer than it needed to and I need to learn how to compress and distort better without losing all the detail, but I've been taking PS lessons for my web design classes so I might as well use them on something.

Wow I like it, those classes weren't a waste if you can make it fit in seamlessly like that.

This is a pretty drat climactic moment in TGT - heaps of the characters are together, more than one massive fight going on...

Lazy B was right, this isn't like Dragonball Z, more happens in one page here than happens in 20 episodes of that drat show!

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Wrist Watch posted:

I know it sounds stupid that [...] the apparent budding romance between tails the fox and hello kitty is where I draw the line, but here we are.

That's a pretty big misreading, if you ask me. Where trollface is like the Joker in that he has fully identified with his mask, hello Kitty is the equivalent opposite - a figure of pure empathy and compassion. It's important that we're no 'deep' psychological explanation as to why she likes Tails. Her 'human' feelings are as opaque as the black eyes that LB emphasizes. Check that Tail's reaction is a combination of shock and humility. Although it's possible that this will grow into romance later, Hello Kitty is currently more akin to Galadriel in the first Lord of the Rings, or Stella Star in the classic Starcrash.

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

That's a pretty big misreading, if you ask me. Where trollface is like the Joker in that he has fully identified with his mask, hello Kitty is the equivalent opposite - a figure of pure empathy and compassion. It's important that we're no 'deep' psychological explanation as to why she likes Tails. Her 'human' feelings are as opaque as the black eyes that LB emphasizes. Check that Tail's reaction is a combination of shock and humility. Although it's possible that this will grow into romance later, Hello Kitty is currently more akin to Galadriel in the first Lord of the Rings, or Stella Star in the classic Starcrash.

This paragraph is the internet.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

scarycave posted:

I cannot think of a single Jim Carrey movie where that line would not fit in perfectly.

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Atma posted:

This paragraph is the internet.

Its SuperMecha. Its kind of his thing.

Still enjoying this thing. Still amazed at this kid's productivity.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Wait, I thought Demaro and Coyote were on the roof. How'd they end up on the outside of that moat/river that goes around troll castle?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Shageletic posted:

Its SuperMecha. Its kind of his thing.

Still enjoying this thing. Still amazed at this kid's productivity.

SMG commenting on TGT is like a gift from the heavens.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician

i love you smg

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
I was genuinely touched at that scene. Laserbot is probably a genius. His imagery is unconventional, yet precise - and there is never a wasted panel. (Even in the Mario fight people whined about, the length was a necessary byproduct of the editing - LB was doing a full-blown action sequence, with specific beats and pacing, to show the villains' characteristics.)

The comic is extremely cinematic, but still makes use of its medium with things like the fantastic text bubbles. Kermit's demonstration of how to be patient, alone, makes clear LB's command over his medium. I've never seem anything like this. It's totally next-level stuff, and I still don't really know how to process it.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

I was genuinely touched at that scene. Laserbot is probably a genius. His imagery is unconventional, yet precise - and there is never a wasted panel. (Even in the Mario fight people whined about, the length was a necessary byproduct of the editing - LB was doing a full-blown action sequence, with specific beats and pacing, to show the villains' characteristics.)

The comic is extremely cinematic, but still makes use of its medium with things like the fantastic text bubbles. Kermit's demonstration of how to be patient, alone, makes clear LB's command over his medium. I've never seem anything like this. It's totally next-level stuff, and I still don't really know how to process it.

God drat Zilla.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Kermit's demonstration of how to be patient, alone, makes clear LB's command over his medium.

I can't possibly agree with this sentiment enough. That segment was pure genius.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

And most of us were too impatient to read through it all.

:negative:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

LB breaks it down for y'all.

quote:

if you want to butt gently caress guys that's up to you. i mean the normal gay people are just gay with each other but there are some cases where certain gay people just want straight things and people to be gay so they can wack off over the idea of something like that being gay, that's when you come in mat, you are one of those gay people who want everything to be gay because you are a high level of gay yourself and you don't want to be the only thing in that category it happens all the time. i mean look at pony he is also in that category as well, he also wants people who are straight to do him in that butt hole area" but certain people like me and my brother prefer vagina and i know those holy holy lips scare you guys but i likey. and like dah pussy. i could care less if your gay just don't hit on me lol but when there's something not gay i have the need to mention that its not to the gay converters, just don't try to change something into something its not because it won't work but it is humorous that someone who looks like you would say something is gay lol but hey its ight pal

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

I wonder if Demaro will improve so much within the battle to the point of beating Coyote...

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Lazerbot, I'm sorry but snakes have no ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

tiistai posted:

Lazerbot, I'm sorry but snakes have no ears.

But humans do, and yet there's Rob. Just let it happen man.