Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

The size difference between Rocky and HHH is striking here. They never looked that far apart in their fueds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Supreme Allah posted:

The size difference between Rocky and HHH is striking here. They never looked that far apart in their fueds.

Yeah that's a bit of a head-trip.

Post Eskimo Kisses all day, e'ry day.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

DDP took that photo.

Read a book or I'll beat you up!

Campaign for Literacy

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Gaylord Plower posted:

I used to screencap all the crazy signs that made it onto Nitro when I was rewatching it a while back. When I get my computer up and running I'll post what I can find.

That would be awesome! I have a tumblr just for wrestling signs and I'd love to use some if that's okay (I'll credit.)

Content!

Prettyboys incoming

:allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jimmy loves Purr-cey :3:

That is Jimmy Jacobs, right!?!

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

Jerusalem posted:

Jimmy loves Purr-cey :3:

That is Jimmy Jacobs, right!?!

It is!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

For some reason Kaz and Daniels are in a B-52 bomber.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

For context as to where I came across this, I have set my home on my Facebook to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This gets me ads fed from that area, which are usually innocuous. However this popped up today:

...I think someone's infringing on Zack Ryder's gimmick!

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Scope thinks two luchadors making out will secure my business.

Player Uno vs. Player Uno Sami Callihan

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Thought this was a funny exchange, that's all.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Perry Normal posted:

Scope thinks two luchadors making out will secure my business.

Scope is right. BRB, buyin' Scope.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
News: Bigfoot Vs. Cain rematch confirmed for UFC 160. Let's revisit how competitive the first fight was.

Oh.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

attackmole posted:

News: Bigfoot Vs. Cain rematch confirmed for UFC 160. Let's revisit how competitive the first fight was.

Oh.
Is this the MMA equivalent of the Muta Scale?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
quote="Paper Jam Dipper" post="412423305"]
The best part about botching a vertical suplex is that you are really just turning it into a brainbuster :v:
[/quote]

Put Miz in a match with Generico, he'll show how it's done right!

He's aged relatively well...what's the belt he's holding? It's got the WCW (or similar) logo but I don't remember ever seeing a silver belt like that when WCW was still around...custom title? From a different indie fed?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Ozz81 posted:

He's aged relatively well...what's the belt he's holding? It's got the WCW (or similar) logo but I don't remember ever seeing a silver belt like that when WCW was still around...custom title? From a different indie fed?

Looks custom. I noticed it says KRONIC on it as well.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I honestly thought he was dead, must have gotten him confused with his tag team partner.

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

njsykora posted:

Why WOULDN'T they be in a B-52 bomber?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Probably found out that AJ Styles is gonna be sleeping in the Impact Zone after TNA moves out and they want to rob him of his only domicile... :allears:

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Perigryn posted:

Is this the MMA equivalent of the Muta Scale?

Probably. I don't think I've ever seen a bloodier fight, although a few might come close. Certainly not in the modern era and as severe of a beatdown as this one though.

I was watching it with some non-MMA watching friends and they were blown away when the doctor came in to check on the cuts....and then let it continue. It was pretty ridiculous. Luckily the ref had a little more mercy.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Yeah that is like asking Johnny Curtis why he carries Chloroform everywhere at all times.

I love how sinister Paul looks in the background

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

njsykora posted:

Daniels: I keep hitting tab, where's my appletini?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Writer Cath posted:

Daniels: I keep hitting tab, where's my appletini?

It is here

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

bobkatt013 posted:

It is here

I want Christopher Daniels to have the superpower to pull an Appletini out of any container so long as a camera isn't looking into it.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Ozz81 posted:

quote="Paper Jam Dipper" post="412423305"]
The best part about botching a vertical suplex is that you are really just turning it into a brainbuster :v:

Put Miz in a match with Generico, he'll show how it's done right!

[/quote]

Like PJD said, it's custom. A "career legacy belt" made by Top Rope Belts, the same place that makes all of Hardy's custom belts and the one Helms wore to the ring on National Pro Wrestling Day.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
...Germany and Australia? What?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Man Kronik did not have enough achievements to warrant a custom belt.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Ah, the guy wants to remember what he accomplished in the biz. Nothing wrong with that. This isn't like Warrior owning like 10 different colored copies of the IC and WWF titles.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

That was not the WCW logo when Kronik won the titles. :goonsay:

I couldn't find any more eskimo kiss photos.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

attackmole posted:

Probably. I don't think I've ever seen a bloodier fight, although a few might come close. Certainly not in the modern era and as severe of a beatdown as this one though.

I was watching it with some non-MMA watching friends and they were blown away when the doctor came in to check on the cuts....and then let it continue. It was pretty ridiculous. Luckily the ref had a little more mercy.

Struve/Stojnic was pretty rough, but nothing really beats Goulet vs Hieron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOiHYGCa5cQ

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Ah, the guy wants to remember what he accomplished in the biz. Nothing wrong with that. This isn't like Warrior owning like 10 different colored copies of the IC and WWF titles.

All things considered, it's not a bad looking custom belt. Especially with all the goofy bling/face belts over the last few years.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*
Seth Rollins looks like he's about to burst into tears when he cuts a promo

Image Leech

Meanwhile Ambrose looks like the worlds angriest, gurning sock puppet.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Feb 13, 2013

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

It is here

I always liked the guy since I first saw him in late stage WCW, but my opinion of him just went up a few more notches now that I noticed that his t-shirt is based on my favorite movie of all time.

Shame he's in a promotion I find mostly unwatchable.

OmegaBR
Feb 14, 2012

Come to me .... and live forever.

Ozz81 posted:

All things considered, it's not a bad looking custom belt. Especially with all the goofy bling/face belts over the last few years.

Agreed. It's a tasteful representation of his career.

Helms' belt on the other hand .... I'm not sure about :

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Remember how I said Bryan Clark's custom belt was a nice way of celebrating what he accomplished in his career?

Hurricane Helms is like the direct inverse of that.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Germ Incubator posted:

Seth Rollins looks like he's about to burst into tears when he cuts a promo

He looks a lot like Punk here facial feature wise here.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Feb 13, 2013

Jefferoo
Jun 24, 2008

by Lowtax

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Remember how I said Bryan Clark's custom belt was a nice way of celebrating what he accomplished in his career?

Hurricane Helms is like the direct inverse of that.

Goddamnit, if everyone has all their own belts then belts become worthless! The net value of the wrestling belt will plummet in a soccer mom infested, everyone's a winner stage of wrestling culture! If only there was a way to anonymously send wrestling belts over the Internet in exchange for pinfalls or submission holds! My god!

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Has nothing to do with taking them seriously. Clark's belt is tasteful, Helms just comes off like an ego stroke for a gimmick he doesn't even work anymore because he's bitter at the company that rightly fired his dumb rear end.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Feb 13, 2013

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Matlock fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Feb 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

I don't care what anyone says, Stu Hart is one of the toughest looking fuckers alive.