Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
L-bot is an idiot and that's why the comic is funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Is jarring to see how everyone is going to the extremes with this, Lazerbot is either a genius or an idiot and this changes as soon he does something that isn't cool according to the thread, I can understand him being upset about everything is going here (but that still doesn't justify his meltdown)sometimes the criticism is a little too much to endure.

What should had been done is simply enjoy the comic and don't trying to change Lazerbots views everyone thinks different and we gotta respect that and he isn't doing harm to anybody so whatever.

Sadly, it might be too late for the comic and the thread :smith:

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
Let's all stop clutching our pearls, a Darger's gotta Darge after all

(I will say the big surprise of those panels was the sudden spike in quality)

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
mean
while

I still can't wait to see how the fight between Coyote and Demaro actually ends. I hope those :gay: pages aren't canan.

Cartoon Violence
Oct 30, 2012

Stop being such goons, you CLODS!

HarkToTheLoons posted:

mean
while

I still can't wait to see how the fight between Coyote and Demaro actually ends. I hope those :gay: pages aren't canan.

Perhaps they'll be a daydream or hallucination, similar to Rob's death? I'm fine with them being in there due to the hilarious attention to detail in the art, but I'll take 100% seriousness with my fights between warlocks and Wile E. Coyote thank you!

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
It definitely wasn't canan, but I bet this whole disaster will have an effect on the upcoming turn of events, for better or worse.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I hope it turns out that the whole thing was a way to ease us into Demaro's romantic tension with a naked coyote man.
Love can bloom on the battle field. :allears:

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

I wish every series had super sarcastic Valentines' Day updates because that was fantastic.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

horriblePencilist posted:

It definitely wasn't canan, but I bet this whole disaster will have an effect on the upcoming turn of events, for better or worse.

i just had a even weirder day
dream! i better not kiss hindo
or that could happen for real

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Oh god! This is going to inspire some sick person to write some creepy fetish mpreg,yaoi, or whatever your fourteen year old daughter writes about, fan-fiction!
-and then-
TGT shipping wars! :ohdear:

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.

Waterhaul posted:

Not this thread.

Everybody just move on.

I know it's not this thread. That's why I asked. I don't want to make a post in here addressed to Lazerbot about any of this. If I had something to say to him, I want to say it to him directly and privately, not in this thread.

quote:

The proper response to the last week or so of this thread is "ugh gently caress"

Not entirely. I do honestly believe that series of Tails Gets Gay strips were incredible. gently caress the drama, but that was amazing.

E - VVV I don't want to post a response in this thread! That's why I used the word "private". I'm not asking so I could tell people about anything LB said to me, if he did.

Aristobulus fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Feb 14, 2013

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Aristobulus posted:

I know it's not this thread. That's why I asked. I don't want to make a post in here addressed to Lazerbot about any of this. If I had something to say to him, I want to say it to him directly and privately, not in this thread.

Not entirely. I do honestly believe that series of Tails Gets Gay strips were incredible. gently caress the drama, but that was amazing.

I don't think its a good idea...at least right now. Let things settle down, and tell no-one that you ever contacted him.
I don't think it would help this thread if people started posting email responses of all things.

Yeah, I thought the gay strips were hilarious, it's just his response on face-book (which should never come here again) that soured it.
It's like the Dick-Wolves thing, except Lazy's comic was funny.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I just hope we'll end up with some bootleg-Tails Gets Gay.

Come to think of it, Tails Gets Gay would have been a lot shorter.

"hey what you
guys said to
my friend was
really hateful
and I would
like if you said
sorry"

"Okay we didnt
mean to hurt
your feelings
sorry we said
these awful
words to you"

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Well it was fun while it lasted. gently caress you all for ruining it. Time for a new av.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

horriblePencilist posted:

I just hope we'll end up with some bootleg-Tails Gets Gay.

Come to think of it, Tails Gets Gay would have been a lot shorter.

"hey what you
guys said to
my friend was
really hateful
and I would
like if you said
sorry"

"Okay we didnt
mean to hurt
your feelings
sorry we said
these awful
words to you"

"no im sory im in
lov with underb->
->ite troll"

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

derp posted:

Well it was fun while it lasted. gently caress you all for ruining it. Time for a new av.

Ruined what? He stopped reading the thread, he never said he's no longer making his comic. The comic existed before this thread and will continue after it. The dude clearly has a vision and he's gonna keep on keeping on regardless of what we think, because we clearly "don't get it."

I honestly think both the thread and the comic will be better for it.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Jesus, you'd think that after getting thoroughly served by Lazerbot over and over again, this thread would have learned to stop bugging him.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
does this mean he's stopped TGT because he thought people in this very thread were trolling him?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

:chillpill: guys, he's not ending the comic.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Can you call me back here when it's a thread about cartoon characters swearing at video game characters while they brutally murder each other?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Air Julio posted:

Ruined what? He stopped reading the thread, he never said he's no longer making his comic. The comic existed before this thread and will continue after it. The dude clearly has a vision and he's gonna keep on keeping on regardless of what we think, because we clearly "don't get it."

I honestly think both the thread and the comic will be better for it.

Are you sure it hasnt spiraled into a comic about gay bashing just to spite all the tryhards who couldn't keep off his fb?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

derp posted:

Are you sure it hasnt spiraled into a comic about gay bashing just to spite all the tryhards who couldn't keep off his fb?

Yep. Lazy just needs his space. From now on, we assume the comic comes from nowhere.
It just magically appears in a puff of smoke.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Feb 14, 2013

Vonkrieger
May 14, 2009
Nap Ghost
There were a few posts in this thread which directly followed his "gay" comments which struck me as a little overly harsh. Calling him an idiot and his work worthless and so on. Every successful artist will have their share of vitriolic critics but all the same, creatives are generally pretty sensitive people. I could see the concentration of hate in what he saw as a "fan" thread putting him on the back foot.

For what it's worth I'd like to send out some encouragement to LazyB and remind him that there are many people here who sincerely enjoy his work, his reprehensible facebook shenanigans were evil only in that it was time that would have been better spent drawing.

Vonkrieger fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Feb 14, 2013

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I wonder how many different ways Waterhaul can tell us to drop the subject until it actually sinks in.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Lurdiak posted:

I wonder how many different ways Waterhaul can tell us to drop the subject until it actually sinks in.

Well, part of the problem is just, until there's a new page released, there's not much else for people to talk about.

You'll see the thread shift when a new page is released and the story gets back on track though.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Aristobulus posted:

Well, part of the problem is just, until there's a new page released, there's not much else for people to talk about.

You'll see the thread shift when a new page is released and the story gets back on track though.

...or a new audio comic comes out. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body

scarycave posted:

...or a new audio comic comes out. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Get to it then, I'm looking forward to your take on things.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Lurdiak posted:

Goons have the attention span of goldfish so everytime someone drops the subject and oh look what's that on the floor looks like someone dropped a perfectly good topic HEY GUYS LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS TOPIC I FOUND ON THE FLOOR

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Aristobulus posted:

Then just don't post anything. It's not complicated.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

FedoraDefender420 posted:

Exactly, people are just throwing fuel on the fire.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

derp posted:

Looks like I'm going from :chillpill: back to Jagged Little Pill.

All those smillies... :negative:

EDIT:

FedoraDefender420 posted:

This. I rarely ever post in this thread anymore just because of how terrible it's become. I get to read 2-3 pages at a time. gently caress you, save the drama.

GenderSelectScreen fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Feb 15, 2013

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007
I like reading it too guys, but seriously? You're going to call him an artist? It's an anime webcomic with stolen characters pasted over naruto style dialog and story. The author has the mind of a child.

e: The real problem here is super nerds falling in love with the guy. Stop making such a big loving deal out of the whole thing and just enjoy it.

Trainmonk fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 15, 2013

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008
Considering he probably still is, or is close to, a child that shouldn't be surprising.

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Nathander posted:

Considering he probably still is, or is close to, a child that shouldn't be surprising.

It's not. Nobody is surprised.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
gently caress YOUR DERAIL, new page is up.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

Coyote is toying with Demaro so much that I'm honestly starting to suspect it's to set up a subversion when Demaro just pulls something out of his rear end and kills him somehow.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

is smug an emotion? Cause if it is...

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

hes gonna trip loving balls

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Watch closely? Demaro doesn't know what 'closely' is any more!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
My god, Wile E. is somehow more smug than ever before.